Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Dating Is Not the Right Way to Get a Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Is Not the Right Way to Get a Spouse (653 Views)

Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Is Not the Right Way to Get a Spouse by EternalBeing: 7:22am On Sep 03, 2019
Someone is about to comment against this post now.
Someone will strongly disagree with this post.
But, I have come too far to begin to consider criticisms before posting stuffs that are truths.
Can you permit me to unveil this truth to you?
Okay, let's go ahead.
First of all, what is dating? Dating is simply looking for a spouse without the help of the Lord. Today, we have many Christians who are dating
Do you know why they date?

We also need to be remind ourselves of what we ought to first do before even thinking of searching for someone to marry. Many have not even discover their purpose in Life, yet they are busy shuffling for whom to marry. Your time is limited, you time is your Life. The primary reason for which you were into this World to fulfill a particular Purpose for which God created you, and the fulfillment of that Purpose would consequently win so many souls from the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of God/Light. Your very first focus in life should be to discover and fulfill your Glorious Destiny for which you were created, not to think of wife/husband or sexual partner. David killed Goliath first, he was then celebrated and married into royalty (you will see the divine arrangement in that). When your very first focus and determination is to discover and fulfill the purpose of your Creator, your marital life would be divinely directed. Daniel focused on grooming himself in the Spirit of God and holiness, he interpreted the Dream first before marriage later came. You must kill your Goliath first before you can marry rightly. Lust is the Goliath of some, yet they think marriage would stop the foundational captivity that they ought to first chased out of their blood/bloodline. Right from when we were Children, devil and his minions have fought us tooth and nail through the cartoons/music/movies, Internet, TV, Radio Programmings, forcing lust/sex to be our focus to prevent us from focusing on the genuine Glory of Destiny fulfillment. Discover your Destiny and start using your life to impact Humanity for good first. Then, God shall divinely direct your steps to marry right. Destiny fulfillment is so very much important because it would earn you a glorious Spot in eternity.

Most don't have time to seek God concerning their marriage
Yet they are wasting the time they said they don't have to date someone
Isn't it time wasting to date A, and it didn't work out, then date B, and it didn't work out again, and then date C, and it didn't work out. ...and just like that, until they see the one that will work out in their own eyes? How are you 100% sure that even the one you finally settles for, after destroying the previous lives, is the will of God for you? Devil manipulated humanity through the media to leave God out of crucial steps. Your personal spiritual connection with your Creator that was lost when Adam fell must first be restored before you start searching for a wife/husband. Only then Will you be attentive enough to hear HIS guidance as regards whom to marry. You must first be able to recognize how your Creator speaks to you personally, maybe through dreams, vision, discernment by heart, etc. It's after you have known this that you'll pray and seek your wife in God, and find her in Christ. It is when you've found her in Christ that you now begin to take steps that leads to courtship, NOT dating(dating is satanic, because it is trial and error. And flesh often overcome. Before you know it, you'll have blood on you hands because dating mostly lead to sex and abortion). While not save your Soul the avoidable guilt, judgement and possibly eternal damnation by focusing on submitting your thoughts and the Source of your thoughts to the holy Spirit first. It's only after then that you'll be able to hear God.
Do you know what people do now? Okay hear it:
They will go out and date, bring the person they chose to date to God and ask God to bless the relationship
Errmmmmmm, last time I checked, God is still the Alpha and Omega. He is not Omega alone. He must be the beginning of anything you want to do and the ending of anything He approves to do
You are too small to start something and expect God to finish it up
You must give Him that respect of being the Alpha and Omega or the author and finisher of our faith
Marriage is not something good to marry amiss. If you must marry correctly, you must learn to put God first in everything
If you have made Jesus Lord over your life, then He is automatically Lord over your marriage. He is the one to decide who you should marry
Let me tell you something,
If the Lord leaves you to choose your spouse yourself, you will date 1,000 ladies or guys, and yet not find the bone of your bone
Before you were created, the Lord knew your spouse. So you need to ask Him

Before someone says this:
The Bible says, "he who finds a wife, finds a good thing...."
Let me say this:
The Bible also said this, "Ask and you shall receive, SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND...."
So, for you to marry right, you must ask God for to show you your own wife, you must seek God...it is a favor from God to receive your spouse from Him
So, stop that thing called dating
She's speaking in tongues doesn't mean she's fit to your destiny
He's casting out devils doesn't mean he's fit to your destiny
She's living a holy life doesn't mean she's the one for your life
He's a pastor doesn't mean he's sent from God to your life
She's in the intercessory team doesn't mean she can fix your missing rib
He's in the evangelism team doesn't mean he's the perfect will
No matter the spiritual status, you must first seek God's approval
It is not about who you like, it is about who God has ordained
You cannot just meet any person and say, "I want to marry you, let's date or court". Noooo! Leave that business to God. It is when God has showed you that you can start your own business of approaching the person and stuffs like that
CHRISTIANS DON'T DATE. THEY SEEK THEIR SPOUSE IN GOD'S WILL, FIND HIM OR HER, COURT HIM OR HER AND THEN MARRY HIM OR HER
Courtship in Christian context is a period of time where a Bachelor and a spinster are knowing more of themselves and how to build their marriage life after GOD HAS APPROVED THEIR RELATIONSHIP. It is not a time to be checking if he's or she's situable or not. It is not a time to be testing if he's good at bed or if she's okay sexually
Brethren, many people have missed it in this area. Dating is never a topic in the Kingdom
To date is to tell God, "Stay off from my marriage".
To date is to imply, "God I don't want your will, I want my own will"
Dating is never of the kingdom
The heart is desperately wicked, who can know it? You remember that scripture?
So, if you can't fully know a man, why not leave your marriage to the ONE WHO KNOW ALL MEN?
As far as marrying correctly (God's will) is concerned,
You must seek God to find her
You must seek God to find him
Before you go against this post, check my definition of dating. If after checking it, and you are still not in agreement, may God open your understanding then.

5 Likes

Re: Dating Is Not the Right Way to Get a Spouse by EternalBeing: 7:22am On Sep 03, 2019
Truth is very bitter, but we must say it nontheless. Proverbs 14:12 "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of destruction/death." Truth shall forever be true, no matter how some try to deceive themselves to pamper sin. You can be holy, it is very possible. All you need do is to sincerely invite Jesus into your situation like blind Bartimaeus (we are all blind without HIS intervention) cries out in Luke 18:38. In you room at night, confess to him like David did and let him know that you cannot do it on your own. Ask for JESUS Christ to help you to permanently submit the Source of your thought to Holy Spirit.
Billions of People lived during the Biblical time, but Heaven, Earth, you and I are reading about and celebrating King David, Economist Professor Joseph, Doctor Luke, Legal Luminary Paul, Doctor Ben Carlson, Don Moen, etc. Not because they don't have secular jobs, but because they focused on doing God's purpose for their lives instead of focusing on fulfilling the lusts of their flesh. If they won, you can too. Is a battle you have to win too.
For you the see what would happen if you can pay the price of being different: https://www.nairaland.com/5234204/why-most-christians-dont-capacity

3 Likes

Re: Dating Is Not the Right Way to Get a Spouse by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 03, 2019
Fat Lie!!!! Big Lie!!! Don't coin the Bible to suite your church or whatever.......There is no where in the Bible where God told any man what way to use in marrying someone; except saying (1) "marriage is honourable in all and the bed undefiled", which means no sex before marriage, (2) "A man will leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife" (3) "re-marrying when ones spouse is alive is adultery"....So these are some biblical points....

If you date without sex, and you marry, it is not a sin..... Don't bend the Bible to suite your religious lifestyle....Again, the will of God comes in various forms (1) By just normal encounter (2) Through direct voice from God (3) Through revelations....

It's not all good marriages that heard audible voice from God...Some where just on it and God was on it....

2 Likes

Re: Dating Is Not the Right Way to Get a Spouse by EternalBeing: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
HalleluYAHAWAH!!!!!!!
Some of my Threads that HOLY SPIRIT uses to Heavily Bless and for Deliverance from Powers of Darkness:

Oral Sexh MouthAction shocked shocked shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/5652053/cunnilingus-husband-wife-sin

How a Herbalist Tried to kill me:
https://www.nairaland.com/5749109/testimony-how-herbalist-tried-kill

Secret Truth about Witches, Wizards and Witchcraft:
https://www.nairaland.com/5406098/secret-truth-witchcraft-everyone-should

Why we should Thank God for death!
https://www.nairaland.com/5701586/death-why-should-thank-god

How Satan Uses Worrying and Hurrying to Capture Souls
https://www.nairaland.com/5300063/how-hurrying-worrying-turns-humans

POWERFUL OTHERS:
https://www.nairaland.com/eternalbeing/topics

HalleluYAHAWAHA!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Portrait of Omosexy / Men: Learn To Shut Up!! / My Future In-laws Are Trying To Control My Fiance & Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.