Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

The South Africans Are Protecting Their Country, Are You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South Africans Are Protecting Their Country, Are You? (403 Views)

See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident / NHIS: Why Buhari, Cabal In Presidency Are Protecting Corrupt Officials / Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The South Africans Are Protecting Their Country, Are You? by Quorax: 7:51am On Sep 03, 2019
And I would wish other countries begin to do same to Nigerians.

Call me heartless but I do not forking care.

Nigerians are one of the most stupid people I have known. They think only of themselves in almost everything they do and that is why they hardly make any efforts to push for a change in their country because it is a bit okay in their own corner.

When Ike Ekweremadu was beaten, a lot of you were against it especially the Yorubas saying igbos do not have respect for elders, even though it was done for a good reason.

Is South Africa respecting you? Is unemployment respecting you? Is insecurity respecting, is poor Healthcare respecting you and does the elites respect you?

I also notice Nigerians do not care about the suffering of other Nigerians because they are okay and have it going well for them.

That is why majority of them do not talk or they turn a blind eye, because they are getting some crumbs from current government.

The US has just placed a stop on foreigners who come to the US give birth for the sake of citizenship and I am sure with time some other countries will do same.

When you all have no more options to run away from your own problems, you will not condemn beating of any elite such Ike Ekweremadu, which has even led to South East government making serious changes.

You sit in your corner condemning South Africans. It's their forking country and they are not like you who can't do anything good for your own country to bring the change it desperately needs but will with your smartphone and be ranting. They are on the street forking you up and nothing you can do about it.

South African youth kicked out the former president, the same one Okorocha idolized and how stupid but here many of you brought back buhari, you rope in Ethnicity and religion in every damn stupid attempt even when what you are doing is killing this country even more.

I am proud of South Africans and I am proud of a youth who understands the powers they possess and will not hesitate to wield such power when displease.

I read Abike Dabiris words and all I can feel is pity for those Nigerians who are still alive but chose still remain in that country. In summary, there is no help coming. You read that right... No forking help.

But you will be among those condemning the beating of people like them even when they do nothing to protect you.

Imagine you catch that stupid woman and give her 10 good slap that will make her see shooting stars for a few seconds. I can hear some Ndi respect saying this one have no respect for elders and I say to your kind, you will be killed and nothing will happen.
Re: The South Africans Are Protecting Their Country, Are You? by StrikeBack(m): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2019
I need to meet you in person. Nigerians would never want the Truth.

Like you said, "No help is coming"
Re: The South Africans Are Protecting Their Country, Are You? by helinues: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2019
Are you justifying violents attacks on innocent people or what's the motive of this epistles now?

1 Like

Re: The South Africans Are Protecting Their Country, Are You? by Quorax: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2019
helinues:
Are you justificating violents attacks on innocent people or what's the motive of this epistles now?
that problem people like you hope it doesn't go away will meet you at your door step.
Re: The South Africans Are Protecting Their Country, Are You? by helinues: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2019
Quorax:
that problem people like you hope it doesn't go away will meet you at your door step.

Answer the simple question
Re: The South Africans Are Protecting Their Country, Are You? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2019
Quorax:
[s]And I would wish other countries begin to do same to Nigerians.

Call me heartless but I do not forking care.

Nigerians are one of the most stupid people I have known. They think only of themselves in almost everything they do and that is why they hardly make any efforts to push for a change in their country because it is a bit okay in their own corner.

When Ike Ekweremadu was beaten, a lot of you were against it especially the Yorubas saying igbos do not have respect for elders, even though it was done for a good reason.

Is South Africa respecting you? Is unemployment respecting you? Is insecurity respecting, is poor Healthcare respecting you and does the elites respect you?

I also notice Nigerians do not care about the suffering of other Nigerians because they are okay and have it going well for them.

That is why majority of them do not talk or they turn a blind eye, because they are getting some crumbs from current government.

The US has just placed a stop on foreigners who come to the US give birth for the sake of citizenship and I am sure with time some other countries will do same.

When you all have no more options to run away from your own problems, you will not condemn beating of any elite such Ike Ekweremadu, which has even led to South East government making serious changes.

You sit in your corner condemning South Africans. It's their forking country and they are not like you who can't do anything good for your own country to bring the change it desperately needs but will with your smartphone and be ranting. They are on the street forking you up and nothing you can do about it.

South African youth kicked out the former president, the same one Okorocha idolized and how stupid but here many of you brought back buhari, you rope in Ethnicity and religion in every damn stupid attempt even when what you are doing is killing this country even more.

I am proud of South Africans and I am proud of a youth who understands the powers they possess and will not hesitate to wield such power when displease.

I read Abike Dabiris words and all I can feel is pity for those Nigerians who are still alive but chose still remain in that country. In summary, there is no help coming. You read that right... No forking help.

But you will be among those condemning the beating of people like them even when they do nothing to protect you.

Imagine you catch that stupid woman and give her 10 good slap that will make her see shooting stars for a few seconds. I can hear some Ndi respect saying this one have no respect for elders and I say to your kind, you will be killed and nothing will happen[/s].

Re: The South Africans Are Protecting Their Country, Are You? by GoldChest(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2019
helinues:
Are you justifying violents attacks on innocent people or what's the motive of this epistles now?

You were tribalizing this xenophobia attacks in one of the threads that popped up on front page and i felt like cursing your generation
Re: The South Africans Are Protecting Their Country, Are You? by helinues: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2019
GoldChest:

You were tribalizing this xenophobia attacks in one of the threads that popped up on front page and i felt like cursing your generation

Tribalising? And if person ask you for proofs now, Na new story entirely we go dey hear..

Why not dare before I can take you seriously
Re: The South Africans Are Protecting Their Country, Are You? by Quorax: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=immhotep post=81874435][/quote] is it your nonsense?

(1) (Reply)

No Nigerian Was Killed In Recent Xenophobic Attack- Nigerian Consul-general / PHOTOS: Sanwo-olu Receives Speakers Of South West Assemblies In Lagos / Man Donate His Own House To Widow In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.