Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business (37064 Views)

Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today / Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by goodnessme1(f): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2019
Am not boycotting anything.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by F117nighthawk: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2019
Na so so mouth una get for Nigeria, una fit do am?the next thing now una go dey divided along ethnic and tribal lines IPOB, AFONJA, AREWA and Co,una wan boycott MTN and SHOPRITE, what better alternatives do u have,una billionaires will never set up this kind of businesses here na so so foreigners go dey do all this great stuffs here,bunches of hypocrites
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by papzie(m): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2019
Boycott wic dstv, i pray 2 mama solo undecided...
Laughing in fulani..
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by Ed12(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2019
Can we sincerely do this...
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by Izime4(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2019
It will be very foolish for Nigerians to boycott or try to disrupt MTN services in Nigeria.

The reason is that MTN is the best network in Nigeria, the quality of services they offer cannot be matched by any other network providers in Nigeria.

Even our own Glo is nothing to write home about.
This is the problem we have. We can't make our product to be of quality standard yet they want us to patronize they fake products and abysmal services.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by obentenyson(m): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2019
all this comments wey I dey read for this pics, na mouth full there...
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by Neddstark: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2019
All these talk na online. If DSTV shut down, una go complain say no bbNaija

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by Enoch07: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2019
una still dey vow? our people are dying in a daily basis there, we dey vow

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by ZikZikZik: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2019
Make we hear word abeg undecided
Nobody dey boycott anything

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by Harrison4adam(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2019
The strangest reality is that Buhari government have not give a Bleep as long as it's not a cattle lives and Fulani herdsmen brothers being killed..
Abacha has many dark side but his stance of Nigerian boycotting the 196 nation cup comes to mind..
Abacha would have better deals with this situation than Buhari or Jonathan govt.
Useless afonja slayqueen and soapy men shouting I die for Tacha..
Useless mofo
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by Obanaijacom: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2019
Buhari : Nigerians In protest against this attack we are starting a movement let's all switch off our MTN lines for 3 hours tonight, starting from 7pm till 10 pm.

Click like if you support and share if you don't

Osibanjo: Oga Boss no mind them na only for social media their power finish.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by Tina246: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2019
[b]Kia cerato ,2014 mileage 9,203.@[/b]3.5m. Call Justina 08033836993

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by Igbodicool(m): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2019
Akụkọ ụwa.
Which Nigerians? Which MTN, DSTV and Shoprite?
The ones so called Lugard Nigerians cannot do without.
Abeg who is even their leader in South Africa? one of the sons of a weak demon cast down from heaven.
I will take it serious if it were IGBOS that have spoken!
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by tollyboy5(m): 8:18am On Sep 03, 2019
helinues:
Ko le werk. You mean I should stop watching Dstv just cos of Xenophobic attacks? Do you mean NTA will show EPL?

one day your family might get burnt and you care more about EPL. 1diot.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by optimus106(m): 8:18am On Sep 03, 2019
helinues:
Ko le werk. You mean I should stop watching Dstv just cos of Xenophobic attacks? Do you mean NTA will show EPL?

Mugu...go and buy MetroDigital,CanTv,etc...Use your head for once and make your ancestors proud.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by freemi(m): 8:18am On Sep 03, 2019
helinues:

I tire. Because Nigeria is too small to own smethn like DStv.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2019
Why couldn't 10 Igbo men come together to form a Shoprite in the first place before The South Africa brought it here and milking Nigerians with it?

Is Shoprite bigger than 20 of those shops in South Africa combined together? Just a quest to live and work in a foreign land is the mindset of an average Nigerian.
Is there no individual here that can float that Shoprite single handedly?
Now, they want to boycott MTN, they never see anything good about GLO, as if the MTN is perfect. Anything foreign is what Nigerians embrace.
We can manage what we have and call for improvements, with time, things will be ok.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by tealaw(m): 8:19am On Sep 03, 2019
Please burn all the companies owned by south Africa in Nigeria, boycotting is for little ants.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by obentenyson(m): 8:21am On Sep 03, 2019
Unfortunately, if we try to loot and destroy SA businesses here in Nigeria like they did to our brothers in their country, na our police go arrest us and beat the life out of us , and may Even go ahead to kill some of us in the process.. Naija police no dey cooperate at all. u see as their own police fold hands dey watch all this trash happen.. if we try to do all this things that we mentioned over here to their companies, our men In uniform will betray us.... Nigerians we are on our own. both the government and the police plus soldiers don't give a damn about us, talkless of SA, Ghana and other countries... this is just the beginning. sooner. or later they will come to our country to continue their xenophobic attacks...

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by optimus106(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Make we hear word abeg undecided
Nobody dey boycott anything

I pray these attacks don't affect you or anyone you know...plz don't say amen.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2019
All these happening to Nigerians in another country yet our president is yet to issue threat and send SA ambassador packing. PMB is indeed the Chief of all dummies
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by Mplify(m): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2019
Well I don't kukuma visit ShopRite frequently before, and thank God my DSTV just expired. As for my MTN sim, Abeg who go help me come break am.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by sylve11: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2019
helinues:
Do you mean NTA will show EPL?

lwkmd grin grin cool
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by Thegamingorca(m): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2019
I dey drive go shoprite like this

Una never serious

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by Angy55(f): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2019
soberdrunk:
People shouting "boycott" do you know how many jobs will be lost? Unemployment in Nigeria is already high and y'all want to add to it? angry angry

Don't mind them. It will affect me too.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by Femijohn198: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2019
FIFA too should banned South Africa from participating with other countries there should declare them a terrorist country.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by JeffSiberstein: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2019
What would we use to replace DSTV, Nigeria doesn't have any replacement

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by Revolva(m): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2019
na today ...story
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by chronique(m): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2019
helinues:

There's a price to pay for change. If this is the price to pay, then let's do it.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by helinues: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2019
optimus106:

Mugu...go and buy MetroDigital,CanTv,etc...Use your head for once and make your ancestors proud.

N500 cable per month with no better entertaining programs.

No wonder your comments are shallow

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by abhosts(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2019
Some people are very ignorant of how businesses work. Majority stake of all those "South African" Brands that operate in Nigeria are owned by Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University / ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.