Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist (24657 Views)

Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono / Mr Ideal Nigeria Release Top 40 Finalist. Check Out Photos / Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by ecamzy: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2019
See the Most Beautiful Heritage Queen 2019 Finalist as Event See to Hold in Awka on the 8th

Top Celebrities Lined up To Storm the event in grand style

The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Pageant is here to
display not only beauty, glamour, and elegance but to see purpose filled black women strive in society and be the leaders they where destined to be.

So basically the organization is bent on preserving the cultural heritage n promoting it in anyway possible! As this year's theme is been tagged the African woman edition

The Finalist where unveiled on the 1st of September as the Grand Finale holds on the 8th Of September in Awka

The event is said to be filled with lots of Juicy as top celebrity are being lineup to storm the city of Awka come 8th of September 2019

Source: http://supremetv.com.ng/2019/09/03/see-the-most-beautiful-heritage-queen-2019-finalist/

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by ecamzy: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2019
See More Pretty Faces

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by ecamzy: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2019
See More

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by ecamzy: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2019
Event Holds On 8th September

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by thesicilian: 8:42am On Sep 03, 2019
Looks more like they're modeling for a make up brand.

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by Newshubs: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
Beautiful creatures everywhere in Nigeria.
I'm proud to be a Nigerian. Nothing gives you joy like having beautiful Sisters

Anyway, get a PROFESSIONAL Logo for your Product or Business for 1k Only. Offer Available Today Only. See beneath this post for my WhatsApp link

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by labusinessguide: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by Fordzzy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
Miss abuja dey fear me grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by StrikeBack(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
cheesy grin
Future big brother contestants
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
Interesting
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by BruncleZuma: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
Alex and him multiple disciples and accounts...Africans are being terrorised by a marginalised section of South Africans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by SuperBlack: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
By Now, The South African Ambassador In Nigeria Would Have Arrived South Africa

By Now, MTN Would Have Been Nationalized

By Now, DSTV Signal Would Have Been Jammed

By Now, Shoprite Would Have Been Sealed Off

By Now, Nigeria Ambassador In South Africa Would Have Been Recalled

By Now, 20-40 Cargo Planes Would Have Been Sent To South Africa To Bring Nigerians Home

By Now, Two Nigeria Naval War Ship Would Have Been Sent To South Africa

By Now, Donald Trump Would Have Called Abacha To Beg For Peace

By Now, France & Germany Would Have Sent Delegations To Beg Abacha

By Now, Over 2,000 Xenophobia Attackers Would Have Been Arrested By South African Police, And Videos Shown To Make Abacha Calm Down....

Every Bad Man, Has A Time He’s Useful To His People.

I Wish This Happened When The People’s General Was Still Head Of State....Then, They Would Have Known The Worth Of Nigeria

REST IN PEACE, General
#Abacha #General #FirstKing # Xenophobia

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by helphelp: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
All except one... it's ok
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by sylve11: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
that Okwudulli Chinsa face na bomb. Anegl Gabriel arranged her face well. tongue kiss cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by charleff512(m): 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hope the Cucumber episode wont be repeated
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by presleYzzi(m): 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
undecided

Where is Enugu?
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by seanjy4konji: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
ok
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by faithfull18(f): 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
These bloggers will finish my data. I need to go and contest too.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by StupidNLmods: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
Beautiful girls

faithfull18:
These bloggers will finish my data. I need to go and contest too.

You wey no fine undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by Chukwudi4naija(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Still looking for the beauty. All I can see are heavily made-up faces.The make-up artists involved in this painting should be commended instead.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by StupidNLmods: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
Icequeen94044:
Drop that pussy like it's hot.. I want another one

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by dotbaba86(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
Maybe I can find my lost gur FRD here grin
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by bizhop01: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Queen of the night
I like dark girls sha
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by sylve11: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Icequeen94044:
President Buhari is Dead Today so Sad >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/5396417/president-buhari-dead-today-sad

Seun nor fit just get solution to una problem. undecided cool
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by Gariki: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
What's this
Do you want to earn dollars use this app called Torriapp download Earn withraw and thank me letter
People has been earing much from it
Their promo is just to invite your whatsapp friends they give you 1 dollar for invite
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by Zasedose(m): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
StrikeBack:
cheesy grin
Future big brother contestants
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by faithfull18(f): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Beautiful girls

You wey no fine undecided
I sha fine pass you.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Heritage Queen Finalist by myfan: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shares Make-Up Photos / Chioma Obiadi Stephanie Wins Miss Nigeria Pageant 2016 / Nneze Richards Crowned Miss Independence Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.