Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade (5702 Views)

Please Has Any One Heard Of One Mr Biological On Instagram. He Quadruples Your C / Has Anyone Heard Of Rallytrade (e-trading Team/group) / Who Is Trading On Rallytrade? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade by northvietnam(m): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2019
Good morning people...

Please has any one heard of rally trade.

A cousin of mine invested money with them , she said they are a forex broker .. she invested 100k and she told her husband about the venture and the husband was so mad at her and told her to withdraw the 100k she invested .

She now told the guy assigned to her as her account manager on RallyTrade that her husband said she should back out from the forex venture, since then the said guy stopped replying her .

Now the husband is very very mad , threatening thunder and brinestone on the wife if she doesn’t return the 100k.

she called me and this is the only help I know I Can render to her...

Please if any body knows any means she can recover her money it will be highly welcomed ...

She said the 100k she invest was upload to her online trading account , now she wants to withdraw the money she invest cuz it’s only the account manager that will guide you on how to withdraw
Re: HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade by olate: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
they have an office in ikeja. She should go there and ask for her account manager. chatting him/her at this critical time is not a good idea. .. wives should learn to discuss such matters with their husbands as family heads to avoid problems in a home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade by northvietnam(m): 5:36am On Sep 04, 2019
olate:
they have an office in ikeja. She should go there and ask for her account manager. chatting him/her at this critical time is not a good idea. .. wives should learn to discuss such matters with their husbands as family heads to avoid problems in a home.

God bless you ...

1 Like

Re: HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade by JerryCCCLtd: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
Attended their training, funded my account, trading on their platform, my withdrawal take less than 2hrs to drop in my account. No hassle.

3 Likes

Re: HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade by meekhat: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hmm! I fear all this Forex trading sites.
Meanwhile I work small small in this survey site and earn between $4-6$ daily. If you are interested, see my signature

2 Likes

Re: HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade by Gee64: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2019
Me too brother.
See my signature for link.
meekhat:
Meanwhile I work small small in this survey site and earn between $4-6$ daily. If you are interested, see my signature

2 Likes

Re: HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade by Davisco900: 6:58am On Mar 14, 2020
Please I need the link to the survey site... My email is davidmomoh24@gmail.com
Re: HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade by Samool4sky: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2020
I need the link of the survey site too.
kabarikue26@gmail.com
Re: HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade by lizzychom: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
northvietnam:
Good morning people...

Please has any one heard of rally trade.

A cousin of mine invested money with them , she said they are a forex broker .. she invested 100k and she told her husband about the venture and the husband was so mad at her and told her to withdraw the 100k she invested .

She now told the guy assigned to her as her account manager on RallyTrade that her husband said she should back out from the forex venture, since then the said guy stopped replying her .

Now the husband is very very mad , threatening thunder and brinestone on the wife if she doesn’t return the 100k.

she called me and this is the only help I know I Can render to her...

Please if any body knows any means she can recover her money it will be highly welcomed ...

She said the 100k she invest was upload to her online trading account , now she wants to withdraw the money she invest cuz it’s only the account manager that will guide you on how to withdraw

Please they. R not scammer let her go and find out how to withdraw.same way she deposit that's how she can withdraw .
Re: HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade by Yoliyoli: 6:07am On Mar 15, 2020
Gee64:
Me too brother.
See my signature for link.
Pls I am interested in the survey uzochinenye1@gmail.com
Re: HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade by rallytrade: 3:14pm On May 20, 2020
Hello... we have never had issues with withdrawals before, kindly provide the Email address of the Lady in question. Thank You.
Re: HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade by Felitsa187(f): 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
meekhat:
Hi. I’m interested. How can I contact you?
Re: HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade by Ouzidi77(m): 1:53am On Feb 09, 2021
Storyline Na so I dey fear your survey sites.. Na come and go people Na...them plenty.. I no wan mention names....

rallytrade:
Hello... we have never had issues with withdrawals before, kindly provide the Email address of the Lady in question. Thank You.
meekhat:
Re: HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade by Ouzidi77(m): 1:56am On Feb 09, 2021
Please how can I invest in Rally, please I need details

rallytrade:
Re: HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade by profito: 11:23am On Feb 09, 2021
meekhat:
Re: HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade by Adeyemitoheeb1: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
[quote author=profito post=98896081][/quote] I earn atleast $10 daily in forex trading
Re: HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade by Akinadeisaac2: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Concerning Rally trade i attended their class yesterday at chevron drive lekki lagos nigeria and i was given a disk to watch and also they said when you know it very well how to trade they will give you a certificate that qualify you as a professional trader.. To me i dont think are a scammers because they have offices in different part of Nigeria even here in lagos they have office. .. I wanted to start yesterday but due to the comments you people are given discourage me and it causing fear.
Re: HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade by Akinadeisaac2: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pls who is actaully. Into rallytrade because yesterday was my first time i attended their training... Pls i need an advice

(1) (Reply)

Business Name and Limited by shares Company Registration / Get Free Ebook On Laptop Importation And Online Business / How To Earn 164 Bitcoin(102,000 Dollars) Monthly With This Wealth Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.