Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,740,450 members, 6,499,254 topics. Date: Monday, 20 September 2021 at 10:37 PM

Convert Your Airtime To Cash Straight To Your Preferred Bank Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Convert Your Airtime To Cash Straight To Your Preferred Bank Account (1293 Views)

Easily Convert All Your Excess/Overloaded Airtime To Cash Straight To Your Bank / Get ur MTN 1gb 4just #400 and also convert your airtime to cash from us�� / Convert Your Airtime To Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Your Airtime To Cash Straight To Your Preferred Bank Account by Royalfreshness(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2019
Exchange your Airtime to Cash and have the cash credited to your bank account almost immediately.

Sometimes we have so much airtime than we actually need and wish to get it's money (Naira) equivalent situation, the reasons may vary, the most common reasons are probably when we receive free airtime from our loved ones, received airtime as a price for a competition or mistakenly over recharged our lines via bank recharge due to bad or epileptic network, whichever one, we always wish to convert that airtime back to cash but to no avail unless we are lucky enough to find real and legit buyer who is ready to buy from us directly, but things have changed now. Real and legit Airtime buyer is here for you.

If you have MTN AIRTIME and other network (GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE) Airtime for sale, kindly contact/message me ASAP on WhatsApp 07069314583 to buy all the available Airtime. I can buy any amount of airtime you have, either in bulk from(10k upwards to any amount) or small amount (below 10k) it can be share n sell or pin recharge card, bring it all. Don't make reapers scam you and chop your airtime without paying. It is very painful to loose your hard earning to scammer. Believe me, I'm going to buy all your available airtime at a good rate and I give you 100% assurance that you have no problem doing business with me....Thanks

Check some of my transactions screenshots and posts for confirmation.

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Cash Straight To Your Preferred Bank Account by Royalfreshness(m): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2020
Bring all your available Airtime that you wish to convert to cash. We're still buying at good rate

Instant payment is 100% certain
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Cash Straight To Your Preferred Bank Account by Royalfreshness(m): 7:58am On Oct 01, 2020
With SEGUN D'GENIUS SERVICES you can instantly and conveniently convert your airtime to cash anywhere in Nigeria.

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Cash Straight To Your Preferred Bank Account by tonyson010(m): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
August 2019 chats. Guy try again and better.
Upload recent transactions, if you are serious.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Cash Straight To Your Preferred Bank Account by Royalfreshness(m): 4:08pm On Feb 10
Check the of my post, it's year 2019. If you need recent successful transaction, they're many
tonyson010:
August 2019 chats. Guy try again and better.
Upload recent transactions, if you are serious.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Cash Straight To Your Preferred Bank Account by Royalfreshness(m): 4:36pm On Feb 10
Royalfreshness:
Check the of my post, it's year 2019. If you need recent successful transaction, they're many

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Cash Straight To Your Preferred Bank Account by Royalfreshness(m): 9:20am On Jul 01
We still maintain your No 1 most TRUSTED SECURED & RELIABLE airtime to cash vendor in Nigeria

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Cash Straight To Your Preferred Bank Account by Royalfreshness(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03
We're still buying. Instant payment is CERTAIN

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Cash Straight To Your Preferred Bank Account by Royalfreshness(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23
Do you want money in exchange for Airtime?

Overloaded Airtime?
Excess Airtime?
Bulk Airtime?
Unused Airtime?

If YES, then there's no problem
If you ever want to sell Airtime for all popular network in Nigeria (MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE), come to us
We got you covered
Instant payment straight to your bank account
Easy and fast with no delay
Trusted, Secure and Reliable.

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Cash Straight To Your Preferred Bank Account by Royalfreshness(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19
We'll never stop being your dependable, reliable, and realest airtime to cash vendor that you can trust always.

(1) (Reply)

Free New Currency Guys / Buying Mtn Shares / GoldMine Liberty Concept Ltd-My Personal Testimony- Email That Changed My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.