Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

#xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid (32177 Views)

Nigeria Spent $8bn To Restore Peace In Liberia - Gen. Irabor / Nigeria Spent ₦1.85 Trillion On Food Import During Border Closure / There Was Never A Time Nigeria Spent $16bn On Our Power Sector During Obasanjo E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by hammerVJ: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
THIS IS WAT NIGERIA NEEDS.

WISEMEN FROM THE EAST.

THEY COME WITH GIFTS AND BLESSING.

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ziel20:
And now this is how they pay us back. Stupid people.
This killing and destruction done dey pain me die.

I lost a friend in South Africa to this attack.

Moses may your soul rest in peace. embarassed
sorry oh cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by ken6488(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
googi:
Look, stop all these gratuitous and old praises on yourselves.

Ghana with it's little resources did proportionally more for each African Country than Nigeria. Yet, we threw out the children of Nkrumah.

We cannot force any country to do more for us than we can do for ourselves. We have no control over their actions toward us.

We have control over our own actions within. Stop condemning one another and work to lift your village, city and county up.
grin So Ghanaians get mouth grin

Who Ghana epp
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by hammerVJ: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
STOP THE BLAMES AND START DOING THE RIGHT THING.

LET US START BY GAINING A PRESIDENT FROM THE SOUTH EAST OF NIGERIA FOR JUST 4 YEARS.

THE SOUTHEAST ARE THE ECONOMIC BACKBONE OF THIS COUNTRY, A PRESIDENT FROM DAT REGION WILL REVAMP OUR ECONOMY AND PUT US BACK ON THE MAP AS AFRICA POWER HOUSE.

AS IT IS TODAY, NOBODY RESPECTS OR LIKE NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by BlankDate: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
Larryfest:
It's time like this that Nigeria needs a no nonsense leader like Abacha or even OBJ sef..
I thought Buhari is a no nonsense leader? Maybe, his "no nonsense" can only be melted when a cow is hurt, not when it's a human.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by hammerVJ: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
NIGERIA NEEDS A PRESIDENT FROM SOUTH EAST FOR JUST 4 YEARS ONLY.

IN DAT TIME, OUR ECONOMY WILL BE REVAMPED.

THIS COUNTRY HAVE SUFFERED ECONOMIC DECLINE BECOS THE ECONOMIC BACKBONE OF THE NATION HAVE BEEN MARGINALISED.

WE ARE A NATION RULED BY HERDSMEN.

LET US GIVE THE IGBOS A CHANCE
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Officialgarri: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
Goodbloke:
babalanku baba re nii oloshi , Na your Papa dey talk like pikikin.

Let me school you small boy,.........but since na gutter water full your thick skull lemme don't bother wasting my precious data
I don talk am before say u dey talk like pikin. Obviously you be small boy wey get access to Nairaland.

Werey ni Iya e. Iya to bi e gan gan.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by hammerVJ: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY HAVE INDIVIDUALs ALONGSIDE NATIONS LIKE US, UK THAT HAVE JOINTLY LOOTED THE WEALTH OF THIS NATION GOTTEN FROM THE EAST.

THIS IS 2019/2020, NIGERIA STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN IT RIGHT AND HER CITIZENS NOW KILLED IN GHANA AND SOUTH AFRICA.

THE WISEMEN FROM THE EAST ONLY NEED 4 YEARS.

ONLY FOUR YEARS, BRITAIN AND US WILL START IMPORTING MANUFACTURED GOODS FROM NIGERIA.

NA ONLY 4 YEARS OOoooo

WE WILL BE COMPETING WITH JAPAN AND CHINA.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by ken6488(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
hammerVJ:
NIGERIA NEEDS A PRESIDENT FROM SOUTH EAST FOR JUST 4 YEARS ONLY.

IN DAT TIME, OUR ECONOMY WILL BE REVAMPED.

THIS COUNTRY HAVE SUFFERED ECONOMIC DECLINE BECOS THE ECONOMIC BACKBONE OF THE NATION HAVE BEEN MARGINALISED.

WE ARE A NATION RULED BY HERDSMEN.

LET US GIVE THE IGBOS A CHANCE

True though not those abokis that care only about cows
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by GOOOGLE504(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
wethebest:
The ranting online is enough. Is their mtn and shoprite offices untouchable? The attack shud b reprisal.

oya cast the first stone na, we gather dey ur back..
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by hammerVJ: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
THIS COUNTRY NEEDS TO LOOK EAST NOW.

WE HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE ELSE AND NO SOLUTION HAVE BEEN FOUND TO OUR PROBLEM.

THE EAST IS WHERE THE BLESSING WILL COME FROM.

WISE MEN ARE FROM THE EAST. THEY DONT COME WITHOUT GIFTS.

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by hammerVJ: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
ken6488:

True though not those abokis that care only about cows

WAT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN RUGA?

SEE THEIR PRESIDENT

WHY WILL HE REACT TO SA, AFTERALL, ARE THEIR HERDSMEN LEADERS NOT KILLING NIGERIANS?

BUHARI THAT ENJOY SEEING NIGERIANS DEAD, EVEN HERE IN NIGERIA.

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by XhosaNostra(f): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Of course you would say that now, when the whites were still shitting on your heads, y"all were crawling pleading for help like babies starved of milk, funny thing is the whites are still shitting over all y'all till today, lazy Zulu Xhosa nuisance.

Read what a fellow SA with sense said, y"all should open your lazy eyes;

When was the bolded & for what exactly?

I don't care about what he says.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Ziel20: 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
bless1:

So sorry for your lost and nigeria lost.

Peace bro
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by XhosaNostra(f): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
DaGC:

Help me here please, Are there laws against criminal actions in your country? Or you just don't like any foreigner in your country?

Cause the support for the lootings and killings is something else despite what your Government officials are saying

Did you do a follow up on South African media? Weren't people arrested?
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Newboss(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
hammerVJ:

DONT SOUND LIKE SOMEBODY DAT DID NOT GO TO SCHOOL.

DID THE MONEY COME FROM THE NORTH?

WAT DO U EXPECT THE ILLITERATE NORTHERNERS TO DO?

THEY WERE HELPING THE BRITISH TO STEAL NIGERIA WEALTH, WHILST COLLECTING THEIR OWN SHARE.

WAT DO U THINK IS BUHARI RELATIONSHIP WITH BRITAIN TILL DATE.

WAKE UP!

You're being a tribal bigot and you're talking about school? Is that what they teach in that your school?

Nigeria was not mature for independence. Just like the apprentice in a hurry to leave his master. When he leaves, he realizes that he never collected sense from his master, all he took was his freedom.

Nigeria was independent when they were doling out these funds like a cursed soul while neglecting the fire in her borders. Now, the money is gone, and we're now pointing fingers.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by rahztafari(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Here, take it back.

Seriously, wats the hate about anyway? Educate us. From where i stand, I understand that criminals should be tried by the law and not killed by locals. So, wats d hate about?

Anyways, una don take us as una see us. You've just hit the weak spot because y'all already know that the country's security is weak.

Just remember that actions have consequences and someone somewhere is watching patiently.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
where did Nigeria get $61B from? it's not taday we have been giving false figures in our headlines. And if it is true it just shows our stupidity is not today it started, you dont have light, road, rail your reserves have never been up tp $50B and you are spending $60b to free south africans from aparthied? When America invaded Kuwait and irag at least they got something in return....Oil and contracts for American companies.

Anyway I digress the figure is obviously not correct!

1 Like

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Weathered: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
lacemose:
During the apartheid era in SouthAfrica, Nigeria was one of the foremost supporters of anti-apartheid movements.

The Nigerian government issued more than 300 passports to South Africans seeking to travel abroad

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2019/09/xenophobia-how-nigeria-spent-61bn-to.html

this is one fact the inferior south Africans love to deny.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by DaGC(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Did you do a follow up on South African media? Weren't people arrested?

Saw on SABC news about some people being arrested. There, I answered yours.

Now please answer mine. Cause it's seems like you are okay with what is currently happening.

1 Like

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by XhosaNostra(f): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
rahztafari:

Seriously, wats the hate about anyway? Educate us. From where i stand, I understand that criminals should be tried by the law and not killed by locals. So, wats d hate about?

Anyways, una don take us as una see us. You've just hit the weak spot because y'all already know that the country's security is weak.

Just remember that actions have consequences and someone somewhere is watching patiently.

Who is this "y'all" you speak of?
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

When was the bolded & for what exactly?

I don't care about what he says.

Just as I predicted, slow to comprehend and lazy to read, typical of SA.

1 Like

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Tchange1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
SuperBlack:
By Now, The South African Ambassador In Nigeria Would Have Arrived South Africa

By Now, MTN Would Have Been Nationalized

By Now, DSTV Signal Would Have Been Jammed

By Now, Shoprite Would Have Been Sealed Off

By Now, Nigeria Ambassador In South Africa Would Have Been Recalled

By Now, 20-40 Cargo Planes Would Have Been Sent To South Africa To Bring Nigerians Homework

By Now, Two Nigeria Naval War Ship Would Have Been Sent To South Africa

By Now, Donald Trump Would Have Called Abacha To Beg For Peace

By Now, France & Germany Would Have Sent Delegations To Beg Abacha

By Now, Over 2,000 Xenophobia Attackers Would Have Been Arrested By South African Police, And Videos Shown To Make Abacha Calm Down....

Every Bad Man, Has A Time He’s Useful To His People.

I Wish This Happened When The People’s General Was Still Head Of State....Then, They Would Have Known The Worth Of Nigeria

REST IN PEACE, General
#Abacha #General #FirstKing # Xenophobia

So true
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by XhosaNostra(f): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
DaGC:

Saw on SABC news about some people being arrested. There, I answered yours.

Now please answer mine. Cause it's seems like you are okay with what is currently happening.

It seems like I'm okay? So what do you expect me to do? Pray tell.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by gbefun40(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
Revolution is the way forward. We can't even solve our own problems.what a failed country
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by hammerVJ: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
[s]
Newboss:

You're being a tribal bigot and you're talking about school? Is that what they teach in that your school?

Nigeria was not mature for independence. Just like the apprentice in a hurry to leave his master. When he leaves, he realizes that he never collected sense from his master, all he took was his freedom.

Nigeria was independent when they were doling out these funds like a cursed soul while neglecting the fire in her borders. Now, the money is gone, and we're now pointing fingers.
[/s]

U ARE NOT MATURED TO SPEAK, UNTIL U LEARN TO REASON PROPERLY.

U DONT REASON.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by XhosaNostra(f): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Just as I predicted, slow to comprehend and lazy to read, typical of SA.

I asked you when did we beg anyone for help? Don't confuse political leaders & the man/woman on the ground.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by DaGC(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It seems like I'm okay? So what do you expect me to do? Pray tell.

*Sigh* Still answering my questions with questions. Just wanted to get your opinion, but it seems I won't. Have a blessed day ma'am

1 Like

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Weathered: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
googi:
Look, stop all these gratuitous and old praises on yourselves.

Ghana with it's little resources did proportionally more for each African Country than Nigeria. Yet, we threw out the children of Nkrumah.

We cannot force any country to do more for us than we can do for ourselves. We have no control over their actions toward us.

We have control over our own actions within. Stop condemning one another and work to lift your village, city and county up.
Do you view life through a drug-fogged glass or your brains are hindered with cheap intoxicants.

What did Ghana do for other African countries? Please give us proof of how Ghana even did 1/10 of what Nigeria has done in the subregion.

What did they do in Liberia that Nigeria didn't do a thousand times more?

During the Ebola crisis in West Africa, Nigeria sent trained medical team and relief materials plus dollars for all Ebola-stricken West African countries. Ghana sent locally grown rice!!!

Did we kill Ghanaians in the 80s? No!!! We simply deported them in ships back to their country.

How , for the life of me, do you relate that to what's happening in south Africa today?

You make the internet a fearful place to visit.

2 Likes

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by divinevie(m): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
Larryfest:
It's time like this that Nigeria needs a no nonsense leader like Abacha or even OBJ sef..
How I miss General Sani Abacha...
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by hammerVJ: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
[s]
Weathered:
Do you view life through a drug-fogged glass or your brains are hindered with cheap intoxicants.

What did Ghana do for other African countries? What did they do in Liberia? That Nigeria didn't do a thousand times more?

During the Ebola crisis in West Africa, Nigeria sent trained medical team and relive materials plus dollars for all Ebola-stricken West African countries. Ghana sent locally grown rice!!!

Did we kill Ghanaians in the 80? No!!! We simply deported them in ships back to their country.

How , for the life of me, do you relate that to eBay's happening in south Africa today?

You make the internet a fearful place to visit.
[/s]

FOOLISH QUESTION.

THIS IS Y WE NEED WISEMEN FROM THE EAST TO PILOT THE AFFAIRS OF THIS NATION.

U DONT HAVE SENSE YET U WANT TO CONTINUE TO RULE.

WASTE 61 BILLION DOLLARS FROM EASTERN NIGERIA OIL AND GAS RESOURCES.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How FG Is Treating IPOB Vs Killer Herdsmen & Bandits - Vanguard Editorial / NYSC Reacts As Police Arrest Corps Member For Electoral Misconduct / Rochas Okorocha Visits Obasanjo At His Otta Residence In Ogun(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.