Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

#xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid (32184 Views)

Nigeria Spent $8bn To Restore Peace In Liberia - Gen. Irabor / Nigeria Spent ₦1.85 Trillion On Food Import During Border Closure / There Was Never A Time Nigeria Spent $16bn On Our Power Sector During Obasanjo E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
liberalchick:

In the 60’s Ghana expelled a lot of Nigerian immigrants. Yes, some people were killed too.

Ghana did not expel Nigerians in the 60s

Ghana expel Workers whom Ghana brought into Ghana
employed them, housed them

Those are the people Ghana expel.
Their services werent needed anymore and they werent only nigerians.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
Weathered:
son of a CCD (c0ck craving disorder) sufferer.

Now take a look at the money at the heading of this thread! Yes, it is 61 billion dollars.

That's bigger than Ghana's entire economy.

Will you get out of this place. Little termite from a mapless country
see another nonsense

you keep running from one point to another

next time learn sense before you post your stupidity.

while learning sense, learn to be coherent
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
theenchanter:
undecided
go and learn about your history
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by liberalchick(f): 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
No need to revise the history of November, 69 because of patrotism. No shame in admitting that it’s normal for indigene residents to be wary of immigrants especially during an economic crisis.

Ghana’s cocoa industry was doing well which resulted in an economic boom, it attracted many African immigrants. When the Ghana economy became bad, the citizens wanted immigrants expelled. Ditto Nigeria’s 70s/gulf war oil boom and subsequent economy crisis.

Here is a peer reviewed and cited link

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/0a4f/5333dc1e7dfe935e93d914e03b00196db3e6.pdf

Just30:
Ghana did not expel Nigerians in the 60s

Ghana expel Workers whom Ghana brought into Ghana
employed them, housed them

Those are the people Ghana expel.
Their services werent needed anymore and they werent only nigerians.

1 Like

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Weathered: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
Just30:
see another nonsense

you keep running from one point to another

next time learn sense before you post your stupidity.

while learning sense, learn to be coherent
is Ghana economy up to 61 billion dollars?

Son of a gutter courtesan
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
Weathered:
you have always been a very useless idiot with no shame or decorum. Your next post will be based on lies and fabrication and when you will asked to show proof or source, you will keep bleating like a cassava-chewing mountain goat evading the question. Idiot.

Please only 5 countries shoulder the AU budget consistently, running 60% of the budgeting costs.

Illiterate bastard, see the list below from Egypt and see Nigeria's name there. No one knows Ghana.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10160397_screenshot20190903201635_jpeg2e1c2832a4542d18331773dc4489cbc1
And don't quote me again, because I will insult your mother and father.

Animal!
you keep posting useless comments out of frustration
channel it well

and learn to be decorum #ape
go and read the Kigali decision on financing of the Union to finance in full

mumu like you
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Weathered: 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Just30:
you keep posting useless comments out of frustration
channel it well

and learn to be decorum #ape
go and read the Kigali decision on financing of the Union to finance in full

mumu like you
as usual you will never challenge the fact or post a rebuttal. Ghana didn't do shit in Africa or anywhere. Doesn't even pay her AU dues like Nigeria.

If I were your father, I will conduct a DNA on you.

Your lack of honesty mirrors your mother's sexual generosity.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by theenchanter: 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Just30:
go and learn about your history
lol, its now about my history when u came up with mendacious claim. grin

Yeye person. grin
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Weathered: 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
theenchanter:

Yeye person. grin
the bastard is renowned for making claims he cannot back and won't back up even if you ask him for proof.

The boy is inherently senile and I really need to know when either of his parents became full-blown mad.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
Weathered:
show us proof and citations. Period.

I don't have time to banter with a habitual liar cum fabricator like you.

Ghana has always been a benefactor of Nigeria's benevolence and big brother gestures.

The fact speaks for themselves. Ghana couldn't even build the West African gas line project to ferry cheap gas from Nigeria. Obasanjo but it for you and still have you free gas.

You still owe Nigeria millions of dollars of gas debts till today .
And besides who bothers with a #50 billion dollar country in a back and forth?
See nonsense

Ive shown you were to look
wasnt Zik given a job in Ghana?
Wasnt Zik given freedom fihting training in Ghana?
Didnt Ghana win a case in London to protect your lands?
Wasnt all the news papers in West Africa owned by Ghanaians to fight for your freedom?

Didn't Ghana build you a pipeline for you to be able to export gas to Ghana?
Ive never seen a gas-producing country that wait out customers to build their own pipeline for them to be able to export their gas

That 64 billion economy caters for it citizens more than the good for nothing country
that is why everyone wants to be in the 64 billion economy.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by theenchanter: 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
Weathered:
the bastard is renowned for making claims he cannot back and won't back up even if you ask him for proof.

The boy is inherently senile and I really need to know when either of his parents became full-blown mad.
bros, lets just take it easy with him. grin
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
RTSC2:

lol.
I read your post and burst out laughing about zik being a drunkard.
see your emptiness
did i say Zik was a drunkard?

english
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
theenchanter:

Yeye person. grin
how would you know
when hey dont teach you your history ? grin grin grin

i didn't expect you to know

go and learn and stop posting ridiculous comments

facts will still remain facts
Nigeria will keep being a small brother to Ghana
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Weathered:
as usual you will never challenge the fact or post a rebuttal. Ghana didn't do shit in Africa or anywhere. Doesn't even pay her AU dues like Nigeria.

anyway Ghana is not in competition with you because you will never match up to us .

Gambia
Kenya
South Africa
Congo
Rwanda
Uganda
Liberia
Nigeria
Togo
Guinea Bissau
Burkina
and etc will keep being grateful to Ghana
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Weathered: 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Just30:
See nonsense

Ive shown you were to look
wasnt Zik given a job in Ghana?
Wasnt Zik given freedom fihting training in Ghana?
Didnt Ghana win a case in London to protect your lands?
Wasnt all the news papers in West Africa owned by Ghanaians to fight for your freedom?

Didn't Ghana build you a pipeline for you to be able to export gas to Ghana?
Ive never seen a gas-producing country that wait out customers to build their own pipeline for them to be able to export their gas

That 64 billion economy caters for it citizens more than the good for nothing country
that is why everyone wants to be in the 64 billion economy.
See the link where your president kuffor personally confessed to borrowing money from president Obasanjo to build gas pipeline to ferry Nigerian gas to Ghana.

Your claims are always as dubious as your mother's claim of being impregnated by the man you call father
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/01/18/obj-a-living-legend-kuffuor/amp/
[
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10161258_screenshot201909032327011_jpeg6f15b3a1545bf3bfffd9f1a4a4f5ad4f

1 Like

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Weathered: 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
theenchanter:
bros, lets just take it easy with him. grin
the dude is of Nigerian unknown father and a Ghanaian mother.

Needs to assuage for his mother's lack of sexual discretion.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
Weathered:

Go and read the Kigali report
and stop being a dumb bitch

AU will keep holding Ghana in high esteem

you're too dumb
Just a condom could have save the world of this level of dumbness
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
Weathered:
is Ghana economy up to 61 billion dollars?

Son of a gutter courtesan
yes its 64 billion and growing

it still doesnt make sense that your budget is still only twice of what we budget in a year

dustbin eater
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Weathered: 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
Just30:
Go and read the Kigali report
and stop being a dumb bitch

AU will keep holding Ghana in high esteem

you're too dumb
Just a condom could have save the world of this level of dumbness
the link I furnished you was published this 2019 by the AU counsel.

There's something about you that made your father to never stick around.

Even as an unmotivated skank that he was, he saw you were going to be lower than the average Joe.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by theenchanter: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Just30:
how would you know
when hey dont teach you your history ? grin grin grin

i didn't expect you to know

go and learn and stop posting ridiculous comments

facts will still remain facts
Nigeria will keep being a small brother to Ghana
ok
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by RTSC2: 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
Just30:
see your emptiness
did i say Zik was a drunkard?

english
No
I visualized it in my head.

*still laughing*
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
liberalchick:
No need to revise the history of November, 69 because of patrotism. No shame in admitting that it’s normal for indigene residents to be wary of immigrants especially during an economic crisis.

Ghana’s cocoa industry was doing well which resulted in an economic boom, it attracted many African immigrants. When the Ghana economy became bad, the citizens wanted immigrants expelled. Ditto Nigeria’s 70s/gulf war oil boom and subsequent economy crisis.

Here is a peer reviewed and cited link

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/0a4f/5333dc1e7dfe935e93d914e03b00196db3e6.pdf

It wasnt the cocoa sector that brought workers to Ghana
it was the manufacturing sector

There was more work than available workers
people were house freely on the Ghanaian taxpayer dime.

It is only reasonable that they be sent back to their countries when the economy can no longer house and hire them.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Weathered: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
Just30:
yes its 64 billion and growing

it still doesnt make sense that your budget is still only twice of what we budget in a year

dustbin eater
okay, let's grant you 65 billion.

A country of 65 billion cannot render aid of 61 billion.

And a country of such laughable GDP is a pariah and pauper nation.

All of nairaland data costs since inception is higher than Ghana's economy.

You shouldn't be here.

Impudent , brain-damaged idiot
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
Weathered:
okay, let's grant you 65 billion.

A country old 65 billion cannot render aid of 62 billion.

And a country of such laughable GDP is a parish and pauper nation.

All of nairaland data costs since inception is higher than Ghana's economy.

You shouldn't be here.

Impudent , brain-damaged idiot
grin grin grin grin

Learn to make simple sentences, then you can engage me.

Your pauper of a nation is busily begging for money to borrow just to go and pay workers.

a 64 billion economy is well catering for it citizens than your395 billion economy.

how do you expect your country to do well than Ghana when your budget is just a laughable 23 billion dollars ? grin grin
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
RTSC2:

No
I visualized it in my head.

*still laughing*
next time pay attention in class when youre being schooled grin grin grin grin

common english, you cant read.
it was a simple conditional statement.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by RTSC2: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
Just30:
next time pay attention in class when youre being schooled grin grin grin grin

common english, you cant read.
it was a simple conditional statement.
Look at this boy I am using kids glove on.

Mistaking gentility for foolishness. grin
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
Weathered:
the link I furnished you was published this 2019 by the AU counsel.

There's something about you that made your father to never stick around.

Even as an unmotivated skank that he was, he saw you were going to be lower than the average Joe.

you keep posting nonsense
pick the Kigali report up and read

the AU is still waiting for Nigeria 2017, 2018 contributions
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by liberalchick(f): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
Did you read the peer reviewed journal or you’re just making up your own facts?

Anyways, whatever caused the economic boom is irrelevant.

So... what’s different with Ghana must go ‘83? Like Ghana in 69, the economy could no longer sustain economic migrants and the locals clamored for mass deportation of immigrants.

You are biased and you’re not being objective.

Just30:
It wasnt the cocoa sector that brought workers to Ghana
it was the manufacturing sector

There was more work than available workers
people were house freely on the Ghanaian taxpayer dime.

It is only reasonable that they be sent back to their countries when the economy can no longer house and hire them.

1 Like

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Weathered:

See the link where your president kuffor personally confessed to borrowing money from president Obasanjo to build gas pipeline to ferry Nigerian gas to Ghana.

Your claims are always as dubious as your mother's claim of being impregnated by the man you call father
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/01/18/obj-a-living-legend-kuffuor/amp/
[
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10161258_screenshot201909032327011_jpeg6f15b3a1545bf3bfffd9f1a4a4f5ad4f
Ghana shouldn't be the to build you a pipeline for you to export your gas

that was all your responsibility.

You should be grateful that we built you a pipeline and asked you to contribute to it finishing.
That pipeline saved all of us of the environmental consequences of you flaring gas in our share environment and brought money into your pocket.

There is a reason why Ghana own the pipeline
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Weathered: 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
Just30:
you keep posting nonsense
pick the Kigali report up and read

the AU is still waiting for Nigeria 2017, 2018 contributions
as your father is still waiting for assurance of your mother's marital fidelity.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Weathered: 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
Just30:
Ghana shouldn't be the to build you a pipeline for you to export your gas

that was all your responsibility.

You should be grateful that we built you a pipeline and asked you to contribute to it finishing.
That pipeline saved all of us of the environmental consequences of you flaring gas in our share environment and brought money into your pocket.

There is a reason why Ghana own the pipeline

Your father was an illiterate as are you.

The wapco project was a West African initiative even some northern African countries were part of it. As individual countries were to build their own end of the pipelines.

Ghana couldn't. That's why your bowl-begging president stalked Obasanjo to the USA to beg for money to build Ghana's end of the pipelines.

Your mother spread her legs too quickly before checking your daddy's intelligent quotient.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
liberalchick:
Did you read the peer reviewed journal or you’re just making up your own facts?

Anyways, whatever caused the economic boom is irrelevant.

So... what’s different with Ghana must go ‘83? Like Ghana in 69, the economy could no longer sustain economic migrants and the locals clamored for mass deportation of immigrants.

You are biased and you’re not being objective.

what is wrong is, you decided to be xenophobic to murder and Chase Ghanaians who came into your country doing their own businesses

today you are crying about South Africans

Ghanaians dont even make noise about
your whole Ghana must go episode
All the time i get to hear it, it is a Nigerian talking about Ghana must go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Finance Minister Zainab vs Communication Minister Pantami: Battle Line Drawn / We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu / Wike Set To Commission, Flag-Off Projects In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.