Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style (106539 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by dunkem21(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
delpee:
I don't agree with the looting and killings. It's most unfair. However I observe from the comments of the South Africans that they don’t want lawlessness and more crime in their country. Can't we just do clean business wherever we go?

Sharaaap ..The car stands they burnt are dirty business, ba? undecided

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by LocalNietzsche: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
This a classic they "They came for the bla bla but I didn't care because I was not bla bla......... Finally when they came for me, there was no one left to defend me."

They first came for the White Indigenous South Africans and every body shrugged. Now they are coming for other Africans.

Economic grievance whether in South Africa, within Nigeria, is never a justification for violence against a certain nationality or ethnic group. Period!!!!!
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Fortune109: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
You lots are the ones dumb in this...the guy is simply frustrated and he was talking about retaliation Boko Haram style, not Boko Haram as a group. He is simply threatening shits like mass shooting, planting bombs, ramming vehicles into South African crowds and some ugly shits. He is simply pushed to the wall/frustrated.

8 Likes

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by saobobo80: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
We don't have government in this country, let's stop deceiving ourselves. We just have bunch of looters in power. It's saddened and this would definitely continue unperturbed just like internal killings taking place in Nigeria. Hmmmm what a country!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Deasegun19(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
Is all this mast closer to us owned by MTN or FG/NCC?
How do I identify?

Do South Africans live in Nigeria?
Where do they live? We need to talk...

Reply if you have the answers to my questions...
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
So DUMB!!

Is Boko Haram something to be proud of?!

DUMB MOFO!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
Deasegun19:
Is all this mast closer to us owned by MTN or FG/NCC?
How do I identify?
You came online to ask us this question about a mast beside your house!
Seems you and the guy threatening SA with Boko haram are brothers!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
see as north religion extremists brought shame to us there and I hope is not Igbo or Yoruba using Hausa property to brag in SA

what a childish and stupid threat. that sounded like a kid giving serious beating by his mate but all he could resort to is I will tell my mommy for you

bokoharam kee you there for bringing shameful talk to the great Nigerians. Nigerians are great, we only have useless leaders, we ain't useless
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Xisnin(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
delpee:
I don't agree with the looting and killings. It's most unfair. However I observe from the comments of the South Africans that they don’t want lawlessness and more crime in their country. Can't we just do clean business wherever we go?

Who are we?
I would have taken you serious if you can preach to the criminals in Nigeria to stop first.
Anybody who think they can stop crime in a large population is either ignorant or delusional.
Crime is a normal part of human society, you can't will it away by preaching.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by martineverest(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
OriginalZombiE:
How did Nigeria manage to elect a dumb fckk as her president in 2019

Someone that has failed to protect his people in his own country cannot do much for those living in foreign lands.

We have become a plaything in the eyes all other weaker African countries

Look at the way SOuth Africans of all people are speaking about Nigeria

If SA gets away with this Xenophobic bullsshhiit, we will completely loose respect, I assure you that other African countries will start their own against Nigerians

The giant has become an ant.

We really deserve what we get.
I don't support feder government slow response,but do u realise that buhari is the only naija president that have ever retaliated xenophobic attack by fining MTN?....mind u,the xenophobic attack during Jonathan and Yar adua we're far worse and federal government did nothing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Olisehinnocent: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
Let destroy the shoprites in Nigeria!!!
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Deasegun19(m): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
post=81890017:
You came online to ask us this question about a mast beside your house! Seems you and the guy threatening SA with Boko haram are brothers!

do you have the answers to my question?
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Olisehinnocent: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
martineverest:
I don't support feder government slow response,but do u realise that buhari is the only naija president that have ever retaliated xenophobic attack by fining MTN?....mind u,the xenophobic attack during Jonathan and Yar adua we're far worse and federal government did nothing
Let take politics aside, let compel our government to di something before things get out of hand.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Ooye12: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
After reading those comments I became more ashamed of calling myself a Nigerian undecided
LOL , it’s frustration Make the guy talk that way ...
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Xisnin(m): 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fortune109:
You lots are the ones dumb in this...the guy is simply frustrated and he was talking about retaliation Boko Haram style, not Boko Haram as a group. He is simply threatening shits like mass shooting, planting bombs, ramming vehicles into South African crowds and some ugly shits. He is simply pushed to the wall/frustrated.
The guy is a fool.
No immigrant has ever successfully fought foreigners in their homeland.
If one bomb goes off even if it was a fake one, forget about the infrequent xenophobic
attacks and diplomatic responses.

There will be a bloodbath on foreigners by the SA savages who have been waiting for the
right opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Okoroawusa: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
Chai!...South Africans open mouth talk like this?

I don suffer!
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Trex4(m): 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
I'm not Yoruba nether I'm I Hausa or Fulani. So wtf are you talking about? undecided

You called your country zoo and yet you want the president of the zoo to come to your rescue when you are in danger?

Clowns.

My people are not in SA heck, they hardly travel outside the shores of Rivers state.But we all know igbos are many in South African, and 80% of them are getting killed. Instead of complaining of buhari not doing anything, why not go complain to Nnamdi Kanu so that will go and rescue you guys?
Since Americans Insult Trump so if Americans are facing violence in other countries trump shouldn't help them? Even though igbos call Nigeria a zoo don't they pay tax? Don't we have igbos in the Nigerian army? If an igbo does something great don't they identify themselves as Nigerians?

Complain to Nnamdi kanu? Are you serious? Does he have the army power to do so? Reading comments here really make me shake my head really........

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by OdefaGirl(f): 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
wristbangle:
Very dumb way to issue threat. It would be difficult to defend this kind of shameful statement.

You sound like a coward...do you actually know the pains that comes with loosing your properties to such criminals? You can say and unsay, that guy is in pains...

1 Like

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
I'm not Yoruba nether I'm I Hausa or Fulani. So wtf are you talking about? undecided

You called your country zoo and yet you want the president of the zoo to come to your rescue when you are in danger?

Clowns.

My people are not in SA heck, they hardly travel outside the shores of Rivers state.But we all know igbos are many in South African, and 80% of them are getting killed. Instead of complaining of buhari not doing anything, why not go complain to Nnamdi Kanu so that will go and rescue you guys?
grin
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by fadamekus(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
I HAVE SAID IT BEFOR THAT NIGERIA IS NOT A COUNTRY WHAT WE HAVE IS COW REPUBLIC AND OUR LEADER ARE COW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by tsavkeghps(m): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toh
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by MrgudK(m): 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
grin grin grin
tsdarkside:
its not just a threat....its reality....

we will allow boko to pass middle africa to reach una....

wait and see if we give a fvck if una exist....!!

fvck pan africana....

you south africans need a bit islamization....!!
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by bangbangall: 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
I won't blame South Africans. It's a shame to Nigeria leaders past and present. Come to think of it is South Africa richer than Nigeria in terms of Natural resources? NO...

IT CAN NEVER BE WELL WITH THOSE THAT HAVE STOLEN NIGERIA WEALTH TO ENRICHED THEMSELVES.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by OdefaGirl(f): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fortune109:

They don't understand the pains that guy is passing through...

1 Like

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by KanuSE: 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
GoldChest:
Stupid thing he said right there .

Those guys from the other side don't think before they talk. grin
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by GoldHorse(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
Not supporting and never will support this act of the South Africans. It's cowardly to say the least...

... but the way some of our brothers behave in that country need to be addressed. I have witnessed it several times and I, as a Nigerian, was extremely irritated, disgusted and ashamed.
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by israelmao(m): 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
Stupid and empty bluff.Did you think South African army and police are infiltrated by traitors as it is Nigeria?
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Unik3030: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
athaboi:
Boko Haram ke, is he related to shakarau?
bro,this is not funny. leave d 10mb data u are using, watch videos online n see how they are burning fellow human being like u. this is no joke
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Princeofasia: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
ayes, vikings, ban and the rest please come out and show ur self. the major reason for confraternity is to defend the weak in times like this. not to kill a fellow Nigerians because of woman. we need to treat this south africans Bleep up asap
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by jaxxy(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
What’s wrong with the black South African
Men cos the whites don’t act or behave like this. It’s abnormal and disturbing.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by wechat1: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
i remain fulani herdsmen to give south africa company automate 1years to vacate from nigeria,mean while our government says that south africa will hear from them in october ending..nigeria is completely mess

1 Like

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by OTayobami(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
WorWorBoy2:

Clowns.

Do you even know how to read? You see South Africans there referring to Nigeria in general,you still find a way to bring in tribalism to this, you're here saying Igbo people, FYI am Yoruba in streatham, you're one of the guys that is this country's problem....
Na people like una cause see-finish for this country so!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.