Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style (106523 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by SavageQueen(f): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
This thing don tire me i swear angry
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by okafor200(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
THIS COUNTRY NEEDS TO LOOK EAST NOW.

WE HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE ELSE AND NO SOLUTION HAVE BEEN FOUND TO OUR PROBLEM.

THE EAST IS WHERE THE BLESSING WILL COME FROM.

WISE MEN ARE FROM THE EAST. THEY DONT COME WITHOUT GIFTS.

why do yorubas like to suffer this much?
Why do you people like to live in poverty and lack?
Are you not tired of soaking and drinking garri?

Garri no be food ooo,
eat garri and get dried within days.

Expecially that useless ijebu white garri.
Poverty is not an excuse ooo.
An igbo president will surely make you eat good food and be as fat as possible.

Have you ever sat down with any igbo brothers or niggars before in celebrations or get together?
You will eat and drink and be satisfied as you want.
Enough beer to go round for everybody.

But go and sit with any yoruba brother or niggars,
you go drink dry gin and ogogoro tire your brain go burst with red blood cells.

To tell you how far and poor other tribes are when compared to the igbos.

why not join hands and vote for an igbo man as a president and i bet you will surely eat 3 times daily guaranteed.

There would be much abundant in the land i swear down,

he would surely open all closed borders this dullard closed and we will all eat enough and be satisfied as we want.

Then yoruba and other tribes businesses and organisations will thrive and will be richly blessed

igbo president will make things very cheap for all i promise.

An igbo president will surely steal ooo,
but he will also allow others to benefit and eat from the government too,

most of all the multi million naira mansions built in nigeria today are been owned by igbo men.

But a fulani idiot will prefer you suffer and live in a hut,

a house where suffering will surely be abundant,

just as the cows and sheeps do reason so also will a fulani/hausa man will reason.
They dont reason development and properity but they always reason lack and poverty.

An igbo president will make nigeria a super house under 4 years only if given the chance.

Igbo people have really changed my life today,
am a living testimony thanks

please lets share and like so this can go round,

God bless the east

baba olowo

1 Like

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by felix000000(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
In as much our leaders make this country to be inhabitable for we Nigerians, this is what will continue get from other countries.

Very shameful that some countries that is not even up to 1/3of Nigeria population have seen us finish.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by SavageQueen(f): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sorry o but Goodluck is from where
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by obentenyson(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Na Nigeria dem dey ridicule so Thank God I'm not a Nigerian. Read my signature
very Good.. your signature useless here then...
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Angelfrost(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
tsdarkside:

they will find out quick how wicked we nigerians can be....

we are dangerous calculatin people....

No you are not... You are mostly politically correct cowards that prefer to fight wars and rant on social media....

This is why South Africans are not bothered by your threats... They know even Buhari can't and won't do a damn thing.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by micflo28(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Truth be told, those into unclean businesses over there should be deported. Drug dealers run aground a nation and make mess of efforts to govern d nation
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Reucy(f): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nigeria is a failed state in whatever ramification you talk about.
Think NIgeria think all illegalities.
I am tired of being a Nigerian.
Our government should please do something.
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Litmus: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
bangbangall:
I won't blame South Africans. It's a shame to Nigeria leaders past and present. Come to think of it is South Africa richer than Nigeria in terms of Natural resources? NO...

IT CAN NEVER BE WELL WITH THOSE THAT HAVE STOLEN NIGERIA WEALTH TO ENRICHED THEMSELVES.

Hmmm, by this logic, you should be advising South African bleks to attack their South African government not Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by liberalchick(f): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
LocalNietzsche:
This a classic they "They came for the bla bla but I didn't care because I was not bla bla......... Finally when they came for me, there was no one left to defend me."

They first came for the White Indigenous South Africans and every body shrugged. Now they are coming for other Africans.

Economic grievance whether in South Africa, within Nigeria, is never a justification for violence against a certain nationality or ethnic group. Period!!!!!

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by gwarotango: 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
Deasegun19:
Is all this mast closer to us owned by MTN or FG/NCC?
How do I identify?

Do South Africans live in Nigeria?
Where do they live? We need to talk...

Reply if you have the answers to my questions...
I know where you can see a few innocent hard working south Africans in Nigeria but my question to you is what do you intend to do them?
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Deasegun19(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
gwarotango:
I know where you can see a few innocent hard working south Africans in Nigeria but my question to you is what do you intend to do them?

To talk...
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by gwarotango: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
Deasegun19:

To talk...
Talk about what? Do you have any business to do with them?
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Deasegun19(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
gwarotango:
Talk about what? Do you have any business to do with them?

Are you perhaps a southy ?
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by tsdarkside(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Angelfrost:

No you are not... You are mostly politically correct cowards that prefer to fight wars and rant on social media....

This is why South Africans are not bothered by your threats... They know even Buhari can't and won't do a damn thing.

okay....thx.... undecided undecided
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
It's so easy for the white man to set you gorillaz to war against each other grin me, I enjoy watching all the drama...grabs po corn
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by gwarotango: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Deasegun19:

Are you perhaps a southy ?
I am
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by mvem(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
OriginalZombiE:
How did Nigeria manage to elect a dumb fckk as her president in 2019

Someone that has failed to protect his people in his own country cannot do much for those living in foreign lands.

We have become a plaything in the eyes all other weaker African countries

Look at the way SOuth Africans of all people are speaking about Nigeria

If SA gets away with this Xenophobic bullsshhiit, we will completely loose respect, I assure you that other African countries will start their own against Nigerians

The giant has become an ant.

We really deserve what we get.
proffer one solution ...I mean just one solution the Nigeria government should do
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Menance: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
My guy is looking left and right in case of necessity. grin grin
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Deasegun19(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
gwarotango:
I am
you sound responsible. why don't you talk to your countrymen?
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by nonjebose(m): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
I hope our political class can see the impression they have created in the minds of SA albeit other Africans. Thier gluttonous reputation has almost brought this country to her knees. So unfortunate

1 Like

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by OBAGADAFFI: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
tsdarkside:
its not just a threat....its reality....

we will allow boko to pass middle africa to reach una....

wait and see if we give a fvck if una exist....!!

fvck pan africana....

you south africans need a bit islamization....!!

Really.

I thought you were smart
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by tojahh(m): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Na Nigeria dem dey ridicule so
Thank God I'm not a Nigerian.
Read my signature

You're not a Nigerian and you want me to read your signature abi!?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Fortune109: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
Xisnin:

The guy is a fool.
No immigrant has ever successfully fought foreigners in their homeland.
If one bomb goes off even if it was a fake one, forget about the infrequent xenophobic
attacks and diplomatic responses.

There will be a bloodbath on foreigners by the SA savages who have been waiting for the
right opportunity.

But when you are down already, there is nothing to lose. Pray you don't get squeezed to the wall...you don't give a damn the consequences!

1 Like

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Fortune109: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
OdefaGirl:

They don't understand the pains that guy is passing through...

Exactly

1 Like

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Xisnin(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fortune109:

But when you are down already, there is nothing to lose. Pray you don't get squeezed to the wall...you don't give a damn the consequences!
If the guy is online making threat videos. He is not down.
You obviously don't know what "down" means for a person.
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by tsdarkside(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Really.

I thought you were smart

we are desperate....!!what is your solution to this madness....??
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by DevilhimseIf: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Those guys from the other side don't think before they talk. grin
[/s]
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:

Continue gloating like a roasted goat over the misfortune of others!

One day it will get to the turn of you and your family!

What am I even saying? Is rivers state villages not being sacked by gunmen and cultists today!! Why not first call the President of zoo to rescue your villages from cultists that are killing your fathers and mothers today?!!
grin grin

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Fortune109: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Xisnin:

If the guy is online making threat videos. He is not down.
You obviously don't know what "down" means for a person.

Oh let me learn from you! Because he was videod talking, that means he's not down. Wow!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.