Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style (106533 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 04, 2019
too many faults in what that guy said which cannot be defended
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by LocalNietzsche: 4:08am On Sep 04, 2019
The Afrikaans. They are natives. There ancestors build that nation from the scratch. There were not colonialists. They were settlers.
liberalchick:
I agree with your sentiment, I think people should fight for what is right wether it benefits them or not. However, I crossed out the “white indigenous South Africans” because those does not exist.

I am not Igbo, neither do I live in Lagos.

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by liberalchick(f): 6:21am On Sep 04, 2019
Settlers from Europe? Yes. Indigenous? No.
LocalNietzsche:
The Afrikaans. They are natives. There ancestors build that nation from the scratch. There were not colonialists. They were settlers.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by adontcare(f): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2019
Lol
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by nazablossom(f): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2019
Munzy14:
These rants, starts and end on twitter...
I read this post without looking at the moniker, then I saw the meme attached, had to check and boom!! It was you grin cheesy.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Munzy14(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2019
nazablossom:
I read this post without looking at the moniker, then I saw the meme attached, had to check and boom!! It was you grin cheesy.
grin cheesy

u deh reach this side.... lol

na signature meme....grin
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by nazablossom(f): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2019
Munzy14:

grin cheesy

u deh reach this side.... lol

na signature meme....grin
Yes o,this side na normal level na. I'm even beginning to picture your face as the meme grin.
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Munzy14(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
nazablossom:
Yes o,this side na normal level na. I'm even beginning to picture your face as the meme grin.
continue.....

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by LocalNietzsche: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
What makes someone indigenous? By your Logic Fulani are not indigenous to Nigeria.
liberalchick:
Settlers from Europe? Yes. Indigenous? No.
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
MPSA:

I understand you talk from your heart, Your are very Clueless about South Africa, South Africa is completely different compare to Nigeria, South Africa is attracting more people across the world, This isn't an excuse is a fact, I see your People each and every day here in Johannesburg and Pretoria, Not only your People, Many Migrants around the world each and every day, Our Struggling local Guys want freedom in their Country, Competition from outside isn't on their list, That's Why they are behaving like this, Nigeria don't attract high Number of migrants like South Africa, This is a sign of feed Up locals, If you want to believe what you want to Believe, Good for you, "Your Hustlers don't disturb our struggling South Africans ", This is what you want to hear to feel happy, Believe me, I know My Country better than you, You Better listen to What I see, This isn't an excuse like you claim, Visit South Africa and see what I am talking about, Streets of Johannesburg is always full of people from other countries, Our Struggling Locals are really concern grin

You have just spoken like another lazy ass MOFO..."Our Struggling local Guys want freedom in their Country, Competition from outside isn't on their list." It's one thing if those migrants are taking your jobs but that's not the case. They are creating their own jobs and filling the void that your own citizens could not. The anger and frustration of your people are surely misplaced. They should be angry and marching against your corrupt government, which is just like the rest of black Africa. But to attack, kill and destroy properties of innocent people who did not commit any crime other than trying to make a living is barbaric and unwarranted. Despite all your statements in defense of the indefensible, you never answered why your frustrated countrymen never attacked, killed and destroyed the properties of the Indians and the Lebanese who are siphoning the wealth from your country and your neighborhoods. You know why? Because the cops would shoot them down like dogs...a reminiscent of the apartheid era. Inviting me to visit South Africa just to prove your point about how concerned your folks are about the number of migrants flooding your streets does not exculpate bad behavior. Besides, visiting South Africa is the least place on my mind. I have NEVER in all my travels around the world been attracted to that part of the world. There's absolutely nothing there that I would want to see.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
MPSA:

I understand you talk from your heart, Your are very Clueless about South Africa, South Africa is completely different compare to Nigeria, South Africa is attracting more people across the world, This isn't an excuse is a fact, I see your People each and every day here in Johannesburg and Pretoria, Not only your People, Many Migrants around the world each and every day, Our Struggling local Guys want freedom in their Country, Competition from outside isn't on their list, That's Why they are behaving like this, Nigeria don't attract high Number of migrants like South Africa, This is a sign of feed Up locals, If you want to believe what you want to Believe, Good for you, "Your Hustlers don't disturb our struggling South Africans ", This is what you want to hear to feel happy, Believe me, I know My Country better than you, You Better listen to What I see, This isn't an excuse like you claim, Visit South Africa and see what I am talking about, Streets of Johannesburg is always full of people from other countries, Our Struggling Locals are really concern grin
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by liberalchick(f): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
You have to be kidding, but I am going to play.

Indigenous, a native originating from a place. The Dutch, INDIGENOUS to Europe, came to South Africa and SETTLED there. Even the Spaniards that settled in the Americas way before the Dutch did in SA, everyone knows they are NOT indigenous to America. Indigenous Americans are called Natives.

The Fula people are highly nomadic they settled in West and Central Africa. No one knows where they originate from. Are they indigenous to present day Nigeria? NO!

Your comparison though? So you want to compare African tribes that migrated in the BCs to a whole other race from another continent that took ships to settle/subjugate another race in another continent?

LocalNietzsche:
What makes someone indigenous? By your Logic Fulani are not indigenous to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by LocalNietzsche: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
Human beings have always wandered and settle somewhere. Whether is intra-continental or inter-continental. When the Dutch settled at the southern Africa, it was a no man's land. Remember the concept of a nation state not kingdoms or hermits is relatively modern idea. Have you seen the size of South Africa? There was no kingdom of that size before Advent of colonialism in Africa at that location.
liberalchick:
You have to be kidding, but I am going to play.

Indigenous, a native originating from a place. The Dutch, INDIGENOUS to Europe, came to South Africa and SETTLED there. Even the Spaniards that settled in the Americas way before the Dutch did in SA, everyone knows they are NOT indigenous to America. Indigenous Americans are called Natives.

The Fula people are highly nomadic they settled in West and Central Africa. No one knows where they originate from. Are they indigenous to present day Nigeria? NO!

Your comparison though? So you want to compare African tribes that migrated in the BCs to a whole other race from another continent that took ships to settle/subjugate another race in another continent?

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by liberalchick(f): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
Now you want to revise history, SA wasn’t empty, it had natives! Albeit scattered and not organized. I didn’t say human migration didn’t happen or that it was rare. Those that migrated to a place that they are NOT indigenous to are/were settlers. Indigenous: originating from a place, natives; Dutch: A Germanic ethnic group.

LocalNietzsche:
Human beings have always wandered and settle somewhere. Whether is intra-continental or inter-continental. When the Dutch settled at the southern Africa, it was a no man's land. Remember the concept of a nation state not kingdoms or hermits is relatively modern idea. Have you seen the size of South Africa? There was no kingdom of that size before Advent of colonialism in Africa at that location.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by ivolt: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
LocalNietzsche:
No, they are not.
They were migrants and invaders.
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by princeuzoh: 1:48am On Sep 05, 2019
SEARITE Fadaella Oatmilk Cookie. This is a highly delicious cookie that is rich in fiber. Call: 08093943996.
It is proteinous snack.

Healthy living snack specifically fortified with high body nutrients.

It is a body rebuilding snack that helps in restoration of lost out energy and builds up the body.

SEARITE OATMILK is a snackmeal that is produced with high quality in mind.

SEARITE is distinct from other Oatmilks because of the high quality content.

It is delicious, affordable and in small bites.

We are distributor of this product across Nigeria.

It has a high repeat patronage.

Any one that tastes it looks for it again and again, and again.

Whole sellers and retailers are invited to buy this product.

It is equally ideally for individual and family gifts.

A best gift to anybody, because they will keep asking you for it again and again. Call us on 08093943996

Is a good value for money.

You can order for it in cartons or in packs. 1 Pack is sold N1,200 (It contains 60pieces)
1 carton N21,000 (A carton contains 18 packs)

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by neyobills: 2:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Angelfrost:

No you are not... You are mostly politically correct cowards that prefer to fight wars and rant on social media....

This is why South Africans are not bothered by your threats... They know even Buhari can't and won't do a damn thing.

I find the rants childish and immature however you should also be bothered because the BH can put a call across to their Alshabab mujahideen brothers in East Africa to pull some stunts and with the number of Somali and Ethiopians also affected by the xenophobic attacks,they would be more then glad to put SA in the news at least for the sake of their slain brothers,however I'm not in support of any for of violence whatsoever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.