Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri (31471 Views)

Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo / Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent / Appointments: Buhari Silent Over Monguno, Service Chiefs, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by kingAdeife: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Aidejay:
An idiot has sopken.........

Reno monkey is a disgrace to our country with bad comment bcs of politics.
Is comments can cause civil war! Bastardspoliticaldog
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by Aidejay(m): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

Afonja idiot shut up everything Reno said is nothing but the truth,

, FG is just doing eye service deep down people like Buhari abike and you afonjas are happy because 90% of those guys they are killing and burning, looting their properties are igbos
khai! Commot for here. Waste
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by Iko5000: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
On top wetin. My guy park well.
Simplyleo:
The president is on top of the situation. I understand the SA high commission has been summoned for some questions.

But pls here is my case;
I don't think it is worth creating a thread and I trust nairalanders on this.

Pls I don't know who tampered with my phone and put it permanently on "hide caller ID". For now my calls are not being picked. angry

Anyone with advice on how to navigate the phone and disable it?

SAMSUNG GALAXY
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by Aidejay(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
ehissi:

Says the idiot detector machine...
this as a compliment
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by tinsel: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
Biafrannuke:
Truth hurts
You actually believe in this nonsense he wrote or you also trying to play politics?
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by Deepfeel(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Aidejay:
khai! Commot for here. Waste

Just shut up, ehi nzuzu
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by Deepfeel(m): 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
kingAdeife:

Reno monkey is a disgrace to our country with bad comment bcs of politics.
Is comments can cause civil war! Bastardspoliticaldog

Just because he spoke the truth? Shut up oke ehi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by MrColdsweat: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
TheExecutioner:
grin

He's also on top of Herdsmen attacks, banditry, Boko haram, ISWAP, Shitites,25 trillion debt etc. grin

The only tampering you should be worried about is the one that happened to your head. Phones can always be changed grin on the other hand, Empty heads will always remain the same grin

guy my belle ooo
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by unbitchable(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Which hospital & universities?
Still showing ugly face.. No shame
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by XhosaNostra(f): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
unbitchable:

Still showing ugly face.. No shame

Shame for what? Did I loot or kill anyone? Yes, I feel no guilt or shame. Sue me.
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by Malawian(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Make im finish him Nkwobi first, him go react.

Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by Locapito(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
Don't mind Reno omokirikiri, by God's Grace, he will soon end up in kirikiri.
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by unbitchable(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Shame for what? Did I loot or kill anyone? Yes, I feel no guilt or shame. Sue me.
I knew it, they are all in this together.

Will you excuse us, you're taking up space here.
Shameless xenophobic bitch.
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by richie240: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
YorubaHero12:
The Igbos have to stand up to this foolish Reno, he’s always preying on their emotion and it’s rubbish.

Why does he always have to use them to get back at the government for political sake. The minister of foreign affairs Geoffrey Onyeoma is Igbo and he already tweeted today about what they are doing about this. Although the government have been sluggish about this but we all know Nigeria is an insane country.

But it’s rubbish for Reno to keep using the Igbos to fuel his hatred, he’s just mocking them by tweeting this rubbish on twitter.
[/b]

maasoap:

He's exploiting their hatred for Buhari, he knew that they would fall for it. Simple. And they never disappointed us

ProfBrugo:
shocked

This Reno guy knows the mumu button of Igbos and he is l anyhow. Bia, don’t spoil that button o. Which one will FFK pless now?
e has their "mumu button" big time. And its very simple: just lambast pmb/Yoruba/Hausa and u become their hero. How else will a semi-lunatic in d mold of NK have much sway with them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by XhosaNostra(f): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
unbitchable:

I knew it, they are all in this together.

Will you ecuse us, you're taking up space here.
Shameless xenophobic bitch.

Bleep you.
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by richie240: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sanchez01:
Nonsense! If this useless human think the best time to play politics is now, then I say to blazes with him and his home! What prevents him from leading Nigerians to closing up South African companies here in Nigeria?

This is a national issue and it honestly can't be tackled or resolved using threats. While I condemn the acts of these guys, Nigerians are not the only nationals affected. Plus, this is a ripple effect of the massive criminal activities of majority of Nigerians living in South Africa.

Where was Reno when reports emerged about 'Nigerians' caught in the act of trafficking Ghanaians and even South African teenagers? What were his responses or reactions to daily drug reports of Nigerians in Asia and Africa at large? What was his response when 77 Nigerians were apprehended by the FBI for a massive fraud of over $1 billion? Has he ever mentioned anything against or concerning the influx of Nigerians in Ghana doing nothing?

Buhari is a disaster and a disgrace to Nigeria but he is not responsible for the many crimes Nigerians commit abroad. And as much as there are unfortunate Nigerians caught in the cross fire, it is inevitable given the crime culture and the get rich quick mentality of some persons.

No one would tell me that most Nigerians in South Africans are legit business folks. This is what happens when crime is being reinforced with titles and recognition. The unfortunate part of this whole thing are the innocent Nigerians who have been true to their hustle in South Africa.

The so called Xenophobia didn't start today. As a matter of fact, it gained prominence under Jonathan till it died a while. Where was Reno then?

The FFK I know would have published a four-paged article laced with superfluous words on why Nigerians are disgracing the country abroad but he is quiet today for obvious reasons while this serial loser of a human with beards like a he-goat thought to make this an ethnopolitical affair. Nonsense!
The bigots won't see that o
Just this year alon, Togo attacked "Nigerian traders"
Also this year, Ghana attacked "Nigerian traders".
Now, in d same year 2019, south Africans are attacking " Nigerian traders".
Tell d "Nigerian traders" to behave themselves wherever they sojourn, na lie. They'll tell u you are lazy and jealous of their (Ill-gotten) wealth.
How come "Nigerian traders" worldwide have now become endangered species?
It looks like d whole world has gone xenophobic on "Nigerian traders" alone.
Smh
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by unbitchable(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Bleep you.
bitch still has the audacity to reply. xenophobic instinct at prowl.

Lucky Dude was shot dead right in front of his kids. you can't do any worse.
white slaves xenophobic animals.
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by XhosaNostra(f): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
unbitchable:

Still has the audacity to reply. xenophobic instinct at prowl.

Lucky Dude was shot dead right in front of his kids. you can't do any worse.
white slaves xenophobic animals.

And Mozambicans shot him, so what's your point?
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by Revolva(m): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nonsense accusation to buhari oga reno abeg na lie
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by unbitchable(m): 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And Mozambicans shot him, so what's your point?
Lying bitch, I thought all black immigrants shot him. Always absorbing her xenophobic cockloids of obvious blames. Never have you ever condemned the killings. bitch was even attacking Malema and Trevor Noah for publicly condemning the attacks from the xenophobic subhumans.
Go hide your ugly face in your mother's basement and stop giving us fake smiles on a Nigerian forum.
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by XhosaNostra(f): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
unbitchable:

Lying bitch, I thought all black immigrants shot him. Always absorbing her xenophobic cockloids of obvious blames. Never have you ever condemned the killings. bitch was even attacking Malema and Trevor Noah for publicly condemning the attacks from the xenophobic subhumans.
Go hide your ugly face in your mother's basement and stop giving us fake smiles on a Nigerian forum.

Mumu, Google it.
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by hayoholla(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
why do you people enjoy being the victim, why do you love to let emotional sentiments blind your sense of reasoning. why? No one is hating you people, why then are you always paranoid about almost everything and in the process you expose your insecurities. why for heavensake? I just want to believe it is your lots on this forum only, not the ones I interact with outside this forum. people being killed over there are not only Nigerians, but Mozambican, Zimbabwean, Somalians and the rest, everyone of these nationalities are raising their voice to condemn this act, yet all you people care to do is to spin it around on ethnic sentiments of the president. why can't you see beyond unnecessary tribalism, because someone somewhere has romanced your emotional spot, you have been aroused to jump into conclusion. why is this happening to you people for crying out loud, this is not the same set of igbos I relate with outside this forum, why are your lot so so different. I swear, it pains me to read comments like this on a public forum, I cry within me to see the way humans reason, Africans reason. why on a public forum! instead of we to lend a common voice to stop this actions and also those happening at our corridor here in Nigeria, we choose to engage in senseless and stupid tribalism that will take us no where, we find joy in yabbing each other's ethnic identity and we shout black power, Africans must be free and blah blah blah. rubbish. shame on you people of both ethnic group. shame on you for being too emotional. shame on you for hating your brothers.

You say the president is slow to act because it concerns Igbo's, are those people in the north killed on daily basis Igbo's too, are they all Christans too like someone pointed out. the president went to Japan last week and in his hometown scores of people were killed on the same day, Reno tweeted nothing and you people didn't say a thing. why now? are there no Yoruba's, hausas and other nationalities among those killed and property looted in the SA? are they not human beings?

when we are divided amongst ourselves, it is easy for the enemy to see us as easy target

1 Like

Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by unbitchable(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Mumu, Google it.
I' ve got no time to Google how you bleeped your sense away..
pls fck off
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by Printerscanner: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Aidejay:
An idiot has sopken.........

And fellow idiots are celebrating him.
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by XhosaNostra(f): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
unbitchable:

I' ve got no time to Google how you bleeped your sense away..
pls fck off

No, you piss off!
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by 77up(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
I can't find the tweet ,I guess the idiot coward have taken it down before Nigerians roast him grin
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by unbitchable(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, you piss off!
bitch ain't even shameless. That white plantation enclave you live in, has made you all round brutish.
Just a little shame, that's all I'm asking of you.
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by sleemomymy: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
PLEASE MOST HE ALWAYS TALK?
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by XhosaNostra(f): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
unbitchable:

bitch ain't even shameless. That white plantation enclave you live in, has made you all round brutish.
Just a little shame, that's all I'm asking of you.

The correct sum is ZERO. ZILCH. NADA. FUCKALL.
Re: Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri by unbitchable(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The correct sum is ZERO. ZILCH. NADA. FUCKALL.
As you can see, I'm busy. Go fúck some xenophobic dick. idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Copied American Embassy And 10 Downing Street On Election Tribunal (Photo) / President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead / Can Nigerian Legion Members Carry Guns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.