Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) (25150 Views)

Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Unboxing - Other Smartphone Brands Better Sit Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by opalu: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Lol
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by tsavkeghps(m): 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hahaha
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
abumeinben:

I know.

Did you u unlock bootloader?

No. I assumed you watched the review where I explained in detail.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by tbadejo25: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
henry007:
Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing & review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DURNvFbuf60

Redmi 7 packs one feature that should have been on the Note 7 and that is the true dual sim tray. One thing Redmi 7 lacks however is a front facing flash but Is the Redmi 7 good for its price and is it worth buying?

Price N46,000 (32GB/3GB)

See camera comparison using default camera and GCAM below.
See how it compares to the Redmi Note 7's camera + GCAM comparison in the video

This means that the Mi A3 screen might not be so bad hmmmm
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by JimohMomoh: 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
Immabong:
If Nigeria has to break ties with South Africa, let's take off all the gloves fully. FG should assist Adenuga's Glo in acquiring MTN, and also support Prince Ebeano in acquiring Shoprite Nigeria. All Nigerians in South Africa should return & Vice- versa. NTA can acquire DSTV too.

For your information the Nigeria branch of those companies you mention are either fully or partially owned by wealthy Nigerians. They are now like franschise.
Dem dey use their logo dey sell market.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Says who?
JimohMomoh:

For your information the Nigeria branch of those companies you mention are either fully or partially owned by wealthy Nigerians. They are now like franschise.
Dem dey use their logo dey sell market.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by slimjosh231(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
Chinko is Chinko. Piece of Shii.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by abumeinben(m): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
genius43:

Which ITEL have a better design than RN7

Na wa o.

Me never even see the itel set.

But lots of phones have this rn7 design.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Legendguru: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
Oh
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by abumeinben(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
genius43:

Redmi 7 comes with Camera2api enabled. If you follow the xiaomi thread, you would know

Cam2api enabled?

That Xiaomi thread...e don tay o
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by joeytrib: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
Oppo all the way. For me the F11 pro stands out with its amazing camera! Note 7 too bad gon!
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
battery capacity?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
henry007:
Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing & review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DURNvFbuf60

Redmi 7 packs one feature that should have been on the Note 7 and that is the true dual sim tray. One thing Redmi 7 lacks however is a front facing flash but Is the Redmi 7 good for its price and is it worth buying?

Price N46,000 (32GB/3GB)

See camera comparison using default camera and GCAM below.
See how it compares to the Redmi Note 7's camera + GCAM comparison in the video

Nice one Mr Henry. Which video editing software are you using?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
priceaction:

Nice one Mr Henry. Which video editing software are you using?

Finalcutpro

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by BishopZion(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
I am using Redmi note 7 and Mi A3.. Xiaomi is a goal I tell you my people.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Jaytecq(m): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
still enjoying my 2 months Old Redmi 7

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by genius43(m): 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
abumeinben:

Cam2api enabled?

That Xiaomi thread...e don tay o

When you talk GCam Camera2api is involved
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by JimohMomoh: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by tsavkeghps(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toh
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by bigcee(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
slimjosh231:

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by HolyTitus(m): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
abumeinben:

I used redmi 5 plus China ROM, now I use note 7. Okwaya!?

I use redmi note 7 and someone was arguing with me that my phone's itel. Just because of the design.

I weak.
Xiaomi Note 7 and Itel, bawo lo shey jorawon.... Can you show us some proofs to believe your claim that you own one, pls

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by HolyTitus(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
slimjosh231:
you're right Jare; ignorance will not kee you

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by abumeinben(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
HolyTitus:
Xiaomi Note 7 and Itel, bawo lo shey jorawon.... Can you show us some proofs to believe your claim that you own one, pls

Nawa to you o grin

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by sylve11: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Immabong:
If Nigeria has to break ties with South Africa, let's take off all the gloves fully. FG should assist Adenuga's Glo in acquiring MTN, and also support Prince Ebeano in acquiring Shoprite Nigeria. All Nigerians in South Africa should return & Vice- versa. NTA can acquire DSTV too.

you dey dream? undecided cool
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by abumeinben(m): 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
slimjosh231:

Who be this?

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by abumeinben(m): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
genius43:

When you talk GCam Camera2api is involved

Just checked XDA. The size of gcam is 141MB embarassed
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by shagamite: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
enigma
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by genius43(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
abumeinben:

Just checked XDA. The size of gcam is 141MB embarassed

Yes it is.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by pat077: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
Can't dump my Nokia 5.1 plus for this. Waiting for the note 8 Pro. Want to have a feel of xiaomi.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by slimjosh231(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
abumeinben:

Who be this?
The person that just told you the blunt truth.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by drjprince: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
slimjosh231:
shutup undecided
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by abumeinben(m): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
slimjosh231:

You try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? / Oraimo 27000mah Powerbank Unboxing & Review – Traveler 3 Byte [massive Power] / MTN "WOW" Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.