Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (44726 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments / Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks / Daddy Freeze Boycotts South African Products Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by MrGidifeed: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2019
Finally, our celebrities are talking, Star Boy Wizkid took to his twitter account to react to Xenophobic attacks going on in South Africa.

He tweeted saying..

Disheartening to watch these videos from my home! You’re fighting the wrong war , fighting the wrong people. How do we walk around hating each other? Africa is one! We’re all the same people! Pls don’t loose yourself! #SayNoToXenophobia One Love ❤️
Pls educate yourselves, educate the kids , educate the youth! We’re all humans before anything else! “Humans” !! And most importantly “Africans”!

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/09/03/wizkid-reacts-to-xenophobic-attacks-in-south-africa/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Osnami: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Yaaga.... The person that commented below me, you are still a learner grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Damilola97(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by hisexcellency34: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
Little wonder the whites were treating these black monkeys in South Africa as shit then during apartheid. Wicked beasts

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by madenigga(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
while Tuface is busy talking rubbish.

183 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Osyxcel(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
Good one.

We are first humans, before anything else. Those people are really heartless angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by ikhalyfah(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
Bad

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by mailemy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
It's good he said something about it and better than keeping mute. I could recall how the yeyebrities reacted during Timi's wife case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Cletus77(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
And I wonder why 2face was attacking Hushpuppi for saying the right thing..
Now the celebrities are awakening...

This stuff is getting worse o.. because foreigners have started retaliating and the dumb governments of both countries are still mute up till now

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by chii8(f): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
I love his statement.... "We are humans before everything else"

This also shows the extent of the darkness of a South African mind is.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by hahn(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
All these Nigerian celebrities shooting videos and going on vacation there should also stop that nonsense

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by opsylojay(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by SouthSouth1914: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
South Africans are losers and dysfunctional people hiding under the umbrella of xenophobic tendencies! If they were xenophobic enough, there wouldn’t have been an apartheid in the first place!

Channel your hates to the whites, they own over 85% of wealth in South Africa!

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Mutemenot(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
Wizkido.. your colleague dey give us pre wedding pix

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Richdad50(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
shocked

A stupid talk. Any country at this point can embarrass citizens of Nigeria in their countries because of the weak posture of our President. A country's strength is projected by its president. In a situation where you have a fragile old man in the helms of affair, it translates to a field day for his enemies.

Richdad

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by TDonald: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rubbish Yeyebrities angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mr Muhammadu Buhari Is The Next Celeb To Talk, Let's Awaits Him

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Injiggerwolf(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by geeluck1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Push and start yeyebrities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Onyi22(f): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Well spoken my Nigga, I can't wait to become ur fourth baby mama, I love you so much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Monaco2(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Once upon a time:

N this is how they choose to pay back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Andersonjr(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
That's good of him <3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by eseveli(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fela will be very disappointed for we Afrikaans..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by CodeBlooded: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Shiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
If Nigerians start attacking south Africa company here, then our president may declared operations Zulu Zulu and send soldiers to kills it own citizens , and na that time SARS will be testing its bullet and aggrieve on its own citizen, and while Magu will be roaming around arresting the Nigeria looters for final damages on south Africa company..

God bless Nnamdi KANU where ever he is because his words already coming true

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by PeaceNexus(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
What are they afraid of?? They should say it the way it is.....plenty "preaching"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by TriCee: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hushpuppy well done!
Just watch how other yeyebrities will suddenly find their hidden voices, fake bunch!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Since I made Front page on this post I'll cease the opportunity to make my opinion heard on this matter.

Firstly, I believe Baba Buhari didn't take the right step in this matter.
Let's assume that the people being killed actually drug peddlers, it's still no excuse for our government to remain silent on the matter.

This is an international matter, government should come out and address the people. If the government doesn't address them and guide them then everyone will do what he or she thinks is best. While someone thinks it's best to destroy all South African products in his house another may think it's best to destroy all South African people in his neighborhood.

By the time people take laws into their hands it will be difficult to control them. Because they've seen you as a government who doesn't have their interest at heart. So your opinion won't matter to them.

PMB fall my hand big time.

And dah 2face, bloda wey mumu, should have kept mute rather than the crap he posted yesterday. He isn't busy to respond but he's busy to react.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by drips8(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
The black south africans don't attack the white south africans, Chinese, Indians, Australians and those people m are the ones making it the most in their country, the whites control the economy and black south africans don't attack them

The black south africans are just jealous of seeing other black africans making it in their own country

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by gurusmac4: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
If Trump were Nigeria's president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by helphelp: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Can't remember who to quote but dude is a white guy. He said "when the white people in SA had guns, they used it to protect the white community, but the blacks with guns kill each other"

We think the enemy is within ourselves (Africans) but hell no, the Europeans, Asians and American conglomerates are raking billions of dollars on African soil and taking it back to build a better western world we clamour for.

We have far gone asleep in Africa, still snoring sef.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Enwhen(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
They can do better , WIZKID has spoken well than that caward 2baba

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media / Reekado Banks Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavins Record / BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.