Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Please What Breed Is This - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please What Breed Is This (3570 Views)

What Breed Is This Dog / Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog / Which Dog Breed Is This (2) (3) (4)

Please What Breed Is This by IJBNSH: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
Please what breed is this, I'm kinda confused

Re: Please What Breed Is This by NGRsenate: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ekukeus localis

Re: Please What Breed Is This by IJBNSH: 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
NGRsenate:
Ekukeus localis

Nice one at least i have one which one you got

Re: Please What Breed Is This by NGRsenate: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
IJBNSH:

Nice one at least i have one which one you got

White lion

Re: Please What Breed Is This by IamAnderson(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
it's definitely a mongrel
I can see the local dog in it but I'm not sure which other breed it's parents were mixed with
Re: Please What Breed Is This by IJBNSH: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
IamAnderson:
it's definitely a mongrel
I can see the local dog in it but I'm not sure which other breed it's parents were mixed with

I guess as much but why are people wicked?? A vet sold him to me and was telling me it a mixed Eskimo and Samoyed.
Re: Please What Breed Is This by MrrKay(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
The fact is mongrel gene is dominant in it lineage, i can ascertain the other breed along it.
Re: Please What Breed Is This by MrrKay(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
I feel your pain Bro, that's the challenge we have here, pipo tend to take advantage of everything, esp when it comes to novice.
Now what you ought to check is

The cost of the pup.
Actually quality pup don't come cheap.

But don't be discouraged, try and take care of him/her, you might end up being very happy.
Re: Please What Breed Is This by IJBNSH: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sure his having a good time here, though I have two mongrel now both male. Yea I will say it was cheap thou cos it was not pure like he said he just lost a client
Re: Please What Breed Is This by MrrKay(m): 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
How old is he now? And when was he born?
Re: Please What Breed Is This by IJBNSH: 12:23am On Sep 04, 2019
MrrKay:
How old is he now?
And when was he born?

9wks now, I don't know when he was born but i got him when he was 6wks old
Re: Please What Breed Is This by MrrKay(m): 12:57am On Sep 04, 2019
9weeks?
All hope is not lost.
Buh try and confirm the exact D.O.B, it will help you monitor the G&grin,
Though most people do reduce their pet age jst to receive accolades which is bad and condemnable.
Re: Please What Breed Is This by Ayofresh4u(m): 12:59am On Sep 04, 2019
Mongorus Ekuke meaning ekukeish ekuks! meaning bingo! grin grin grin grin

Re: Please What Breed Is This by MrrKay(m): 1:09am On Sep 04, 2019
Funny You
Re: Please What Breed Is This by IamAnderson(m): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2019
IJBNSH:

I guess as much but why are people wicked?? A vet sold him to me and was telling me it a mixed Eskimo and Samoyed.
if you want to know if a dog has local dog genes in it, look for the white marking on it's toes and tip of it's tail, some also have on their chest.
then also, local dogs have bony chiseled faces unlike foreign breeds so you can also tell by the way the dog's face is.
it's not a bad dog tho I just hope he didn't charge you a lot for it

Re: Please What Breed Is This by IJBNSH: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
MrrKay:
9weeks?
All hope is not lost.
Buh try and confirm the exact D.O.B, it will help you monitor the G&grin,
Though most people do reduce their pet age jst to receive accolades which is bad and condemnable.

No I didn't reduce anything that was the exact age he told me and I got him 6wks old
Re: Please What Breed Is This by IJBNSH: 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
IamAnderson:

if you want to know if a dog has local dog genes in it, look for the white marking on it's toes and tip of it's tail, some also have on their chest.
then also, local dogs have bony chiseled faces unlike foreign breeds so you can also tell by the way the dog's face is.
it's not a bad dog tho I just hope he didn't charge you a lot for it

It was much in my mind it was a mixed breed lol
Re: Please What Breed Is This by IJBNSH: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
His name is Maxx, and his aggressive and playful as well. Just as little has he his
Re: Please What Breed Is This by IamAnderson(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
IJBNSH:

It was much in my mind it was a mixed breed lol
like how much? if it's too high then he cheated you
Re: Please What Breed Is This by IamAnderson(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
IJBNSH:
His name is Maxx, and his aggressive and playful as well. Just as little has he his
seems you already like him smiley
you can still take care of him if you want, as far as you take care of him well you'll enjoy him
Re: Please What Breed Is This by IJBNSH: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
IamAnderson:

like how much?
if it's too high then he cheated you

And it not even pure or mixed embarassed embarassed
Re: Please What Breed Is This by IJBNSH: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
IamAnderson:

seems you already like him smiley
you can still take care of him if you want, as far as you take care of him well you'll enjoy him

Sure I do, can you recommend any local food to give my 10months plus BB She eating indomie fine but I want something to boost her more. She look less her age, her picture is attached below

Re: Please What Breed Is This by IamAnderson(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
IJBNSH:

Sure I do, can you recommend any local food to give my 10months plus BB She eating indomie fine but I want something to boost her more. She look less her age, her picture is attached below
I'll advice you increase her protein intake, the indomie isn't the problem her protein consumption is just not enough.
that solid look you want from her can be gotten through adequate protein intake and exercise.
Re: Please What Breed Is This by IamAnderson(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
IJBNSH:

20k And it not even pure or mixed embarassed embarassed
well....it's mixed tho, we're not just sure what it was mixed with. the price isn't terrible sha it's not that bad
Re: Please What Breed Is This by IJBNSH: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
IamAnderson:

I'll advice you increase her protein intake, the indomie isn't the problem her protein consumption is just not enough.
that solid look you want from her can be gotten through adequate protein intake and exercise.

I guess I will increase the protein
Re: Please What Breed Is This by IJBNSH: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
IamAnderson:

well....it's mixed tho, we're not just sure what it was mixed with.
the price isn't terrible sha it's not that bad

Thanks for your time sir cool
Re: Please What Breed Is This by MrrKay(m): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
The price is not exorbitant Bro.
Just take care of the dog, you won't regret it.
Don't allow all this botanical names nairalanders are giving him to affect your commitment.
Re: Please What Breed Is This by MrrKay(m): 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
IamAnderson have said it all.
Increase the protein.
You can give egg occassionally (trice a wk)if u can't give everyday, as egg contains all the essential nutrients...and any other protein u can lay ur hands on.
Re: Please What Breed Is This by above2811(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
This one is EKUKE ooo. As u confused na so the dog confuse too sad angry angry sad
Re: Please What Breed Is This by IamAnderson(m): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
IJBNSH:

Thanks for your time sir cool
you're welcome

Re: Please What Breed Is This by UniversalDove: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
Eku fxuking Kay... EKUKE
Re: Please What Breed Is This by UniversalDove: 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
IJBNSH:

I guess you have to approach the issue Ina wicked way too. Make sure the vet doesn't sleep till he refund your money... If I were you I will sleep in his house today

German Shepard For Sale / Superb Black And Brindle Boerboel Puppies Available / Breeders Please Share Your Breeding Programs