Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. (28167 Views)

When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. / Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by stormborn28(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Deranged psych on display here.

Modified
I cannot believe this thread made front page, nairaland is filled with machismo chauvinistic sexist angry
you have a terrible bias mind. .OP made a balance of what he observed... God wasn't bias if not he would have punished the serpent alone for tempting Eve or punish Eve alone for coercing Adam into eating the apple rather He gave His judgement accordily

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by goldmatrix(m): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2019
IamPlato:
Your IQ is Very High But Wisdom Is What You Seriously Lack...

Why Make A Big Deal Out Of Something Like This? Some Young Folks Here Would Read This And Probably Start Seeing Their Mothers wrongly As Something Different out Of Trying To Be Smart

Indeed your IQ is low.. Very very low. You need a Nokia charging...Just read the update again and apply that your wisdom then you may understand what he's saying though not a must for you to understand.

3 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2019
If we are honest here,we would ve noticed that the op was very objective in his right up.He never generalized that all women are bad neither did he say that all men are good. I think the problem here is the lack of comprehension from some of us here. Listen to this.... ...Was hanging out with my closet pal one night and suddenly he started crying. I was confused, so I asked him why he was crying and he told me a story he had never told me before. ......He said that while growing up,he hated his dad so much because their mum made them believe their father was a very bad person. He told me that his father moved out from his own personal house to a rented apartment and stayed there till he died. All these while,himself and the other siblings believed what ever their mum told them and that made him never to check on the man until he died of hbp and stroke. He told me he is crying now because he started asking questions about his dad and what he found out was terrible.The whole thing the mum told them were all lies.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Regiomontanus(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
If we are honest here,we would ve noticed that the op was very objective in his right up.He never generalized that all women are bad neither did he say that all men are good. I think the problem here is the lack of comprehension from some of us here. Listen to this.... ...Was hanging out with my closet pal one night and suddenly he started crying. I was confused, so I asked him why he was crying and he told me a story he had never told me before. ......He said that while growing up,he hated his dad so much because their mum made them believe their father was a very bad person. He told me that his father moved out from his own personal house to a rented apartment and stayed there till he died. All these while,himself and the other siblings believed what ever their mum told them and that made him never to check on the man until he died of hbp and stroke. He told me he is crying now because he started asking questions about his dad and what he found out was terrible.The whole thing the mum told them were all lies.
Thank you. These girls and dumb beta boys were acting as if what Martinez39 is talking about doesn't happen. These things are happening. Hopefully the messages of people like Martinez39, ubunja, lukui and the likes can travel far for people to start waking up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by KanuSE: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
Beyfit:

Sorry Op, lemme make this clear to you. I understand that you are looking for an honest answer to your observation.

Women are special being and they are protector, giver, lover and home keeper.

Men that are called Dad/Father are men that stay in their marriage and see their children grow,Men that don’t leave their responsibilities to others, those are real Father.

Men that impregnated a lady and she conceived are nothing but a SPERM DONOR
That’s why the women don’t want anything between the sperm donor and their children. Well, a responsible sperm donor can pay for up keeps.
You might be seeing this man as your father but it’s far from what a real father actually is...
If most of these women are capable of taking care of their children then you will see that they will cut all ties with such men.

*Don’t start a family if you can keep one
*Don’t lead a woman on if you are not truly with her
*Don’t impregnate anyone and later abandon them
*Define your relation with your girlfriend from the onset.

That’s my little jara happy Sunday y’all

You make it seem as though it's the guy who should take or bear all responsibility for what he did with his consensual gf/woman. Mind you I'm not about married couples who ought to be committed to each other & family but two consenting adults who find themselves in a situation where pregnancy is involved.

They both decided to have fun without using condom & here we are with a baby. This shouldn't be a licence to marriage as you'd expect the man to stay around - I agree he has to be actively involved in the child's life. Any one of the couple has the right to opt out of the relationship if they so wish (for reasons best known to them) & this should not bring about any name-calling such as sperm donor or deadbeat dad.

Please learn to keep your emotions in check.

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Thank you. These girls and dumb beta boys were acting as if what Martinez39 is talking about doesn't happen. These things are happening. Hopefully the messages of people like Martinez39, ubunja, lukui and the likes can travel far for people to start waking up.
.. Only an emotional and insincere person will tell you these things doesn't happen. Let me tell you,the day I stopped sending my wife to go pay school fees for our son was the day I was chatting with him and he asked me an innocent question "He said daddy,why is it that only my mummy comes to pay my school fees" mind you,my son is just 3 yrs .From that day,I started paying more attention,taking him out,buying stuffs for him on my own . My brother,we men should be very careful and starts spending time with our kids.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by DevilhimseIf: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

You make it seem as though it's the guy who should take or bear all responsibility for what he did with his consensual gf/woman. Mind you I'm not about married couples who ought to be committed to each other & family but two consenting adults who find themselves in a situation where pregnancy is involved.

They both decided to have fun without using condom & here we are with a baby. This shouldn't be a licence to marriage as you'd expect the man to stay around - I agree he has to be actively involved in the child's life. Any one of the couple has the right to opt out of the relationship if they so wish (for reasons best known to them) & this should not bring about any name-calling such as sperm donor or deadbeat dad.

Please learn to keep your emotions in check.
[/s]
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by KanuSE: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
alexola20:

Many of them lack comprehension.
Give them more years when they come of age.

There was this man in the UK few years ago that started searching for her lost father.
The mother,a white woman and the father a Nigerian.
They got separated when the boy was like 7years old.Of course he had since stayed with the mother but the father was sending him letter for many many years but the mother never read any of the letters to this boy and also foolishly never disposed the letters.
So after like 30years when the boy has already started having his own family,he found all the letters that his father was writing to him that never got to him.Hence,he started looking for the lost father.
I can't imagine the hatred he'd develop for his mother.
Many women are devilish to be honest.

Lol cheesy

Well, we have learnt that the woman was the first to meet with the serpent (devil) + the story of the apple but we're yet to know if other things were discussed and to what extent was the discussion. We also don't know if they met again after the first encounter. smiley

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Bro Jonny no one is saying there aren't bad women out there but then it will be better if guys here can be objective for once and see the truth.Blaming women for everything won't help them in anyway.A wise one will read all comments with an open mind, pick sense and move on.

Now let's analyze your friend's case, the woman probably frustrated the man for him to have moved out, but the question is: While he made that decision, did he consider his children? You see, Nigerian men have this belief that women own the kids, they are just suppliers.They believe when it comes to the children the women have most influence on them.Well I can't argue this because it is most times true but what I can argue is: Men are the cause. If a man can create a bond with his child, turning the child's mind against him will be very difficult in not impossible. Take a look at guys who have been victims of op's thread, even when they find out the truth about their fathers they couldn't hate their mothers (women who deprived them of fatherly love) That's the power of BOND.

2) Did the father ever tried to reach out to your friend? Here's the deal , the moment a parent move out of the house it passes only one message to the child : I don't love you enough to stay. The child process this information and gradually form his or her perception, walking out on a child simply means you don't care enough for them while the other who stays cares.Women understand the child's mind that's why you see them enduring hardship for their sake. When you hear I stayed because of my child, it simply means I don't want my child to think I don't love him. Now, your friend's dad made the first error of leaving and the greatest one of not reaching out.

Finally your friend has no heart, even if all bad things were said about his father.The fact that the man is the reason he is a being should have stopped him from neglecting his father.Whatever happens to displaying a form of maturity by looking beyond words of a grieved one (his separated mom) and searching for truth. Even if his mother's words were true it is very inhuman to abandon his father because of what he heard. Your friend isn't completely innocent here, this is a case of someone who is told to do something wicked and he does it, he has his own wickedness imbed in him already.
Honestly you can't blame anyone for failed marriage or family, you can only blame everyone

3 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by KanuSE: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
alexola20:

My own mother na winch that mostly wanted to turn the children against the father.It took me a very many years to realise the evil with my mother.
I don't hate her but I really don't want to have anything to do with her really than to feed her if I have extra.
We will all be rewarded for our deeds.Amen.

Calm down bro, she's still your mum regardless...smiley

I want to encourage you to please try & rise above whatever happened in the past as you will surely draw your strength from this.

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by realtalk19: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
KanuSE:

I believe everyone of us quite understand the context of a violent husband/father but we're not deliberating on that here.

We're discussing 'manipulating mothers'. smiley
Noted
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by DevilhimseIf: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Calm down bro, she's still your mum regardless...smiley

I want to encourage you to please try & rise above whatever happened in the past as you will surely draw your strength from this.
[/s]
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by DevilhimseIf: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Lol cheesy

Well, we have learnt that the woman was the first to meet with the serpent (devil) + the story of the apple but we're yet to know if other things were discussed and to what extent was the discussion. We also don't know if they met again after the first encounter. smiley
[/s]
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by KanuSE: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Regiomontanus(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
MariaLavina:
[s]Bro Jonny no one is saying there aren't bad women out there but then it will be better if guys here can be objective for once and see the truth.Blaming women for everything won't help them in anyway.A wise one will read all comments with an open mind, pick sense and move on.[/s]

[s]Now let's analyze your friend's case, the woman probably frustrated the man for him to have moved out, but the question is: While he made that decision, did he consider his children? You see, Nigerian men have this belief that women own the kids, they are just suppliers.They believe when it comes to the children the women have most influence on them.Well I can't argue this because it is most times true but what I can argue is: Men are the cause. If a man can create a bond with his child, turning the child's mind against him will be very difficult in not impossible. Take a look at guys who have been victims of op's thread, even when they find out the truth about their fathers they couldn't hate their mothers (women who deprived them of fatherly love) That's the power of BOND.[/s]

[s]2) Did the father ever tried to reach out to your friend? Here's the deal , the moment a parent move out of the house it passes only one message to the child : I don't love you enough to stay. The child process this information and gradually form his or her perception, walking out on a child simply means you don't care enough for them while the other who stays cares.Women understand the child's mind that's why you see them enduring hardship for their sake. When you hear I stayed because of my child, it simply means I don't want my child to think I don't love him. Now, your friend's dad made the first error of leaving and the greatest one of not reaching out.[/s]

[s]Finally your friend has no heart, even if all bad things were said about his father.The fact that the man is the reason he is a being should have stopped him from neglecting his father.Whatever happens to displaying a form of maturity by looking beyond words of a grieved one (his separated mom) and searching for truth. Even if his mother's words were true it is very inhuman to abandon his father because of what he heard. Your friend isn't completely innocent here, this is a case of someone who is told to do something wicked and he does it, he has his own wickedness imbed in him already.[/s]
[s]Honestly you can't blame anyone for failed marriage or family, you can only blame everyone[/s]
So much effort dedicated to maintaining the false narrative that the great critical thinker, Martinez39, has shattered with his wonderful and remarkable topic. Such mothers will be exposed and there is nothing you can do about it. Not even the trash you wrote will amount to anything. Hush woman!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Tellemall: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
Understandably we have reached an age where men wish to compete with women, we are looking for how to absolve ourselves of failures on the homefront, but we need to be realistic with all the hatred we heap on women.

Are women the cause of broken homes or are there really deadbeat fathers? On whose shoulders do the responsibilities of family fall? The head of the home or the weaker vessels? Why bear the title of the head and do nothing with it?

Most here sympathize with their fathers now because they're dead and the passage of time has made them softer on the man. If a man cannot take time to be with his family and understand them, then his wife will rightly preach about him to the children. He has an equal chance to, but he's not interested in it probably because his family is not that important to him "it's my wife's business".

If you check it carefully, most African fathers are terrible. The children make excuses for them and try to paint them in a good light when they become terrible fathers as well or when the fathers die. There's this guy, O-tea who wrote on that. There's a cycle of bad fatherhood. The mentality that there are so many women we can have and impregnate when one annoys us is the reason why we tend to treat our families badly. We think we will start a new family. Sometimes we do and sometimes we don't. When we get lonely we act like we were good to them in the past. And when you think of how your father's died alone, you feel bad, but do not want to think of why that is so...except to blame your mothers. Why weren't your father's better dads? No smoke without a fire.

Blaming women never made us men.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Regiomontanus:
So much effort dedicated to maintaining the false narrative that the great critical thinker, Martinez39, has shattered with his wonderful and remarkable topic. Such mothers will be exposed and there is nothing you can do about it. Not even the trash you wrote will amount to anything. Hush woman!
Lol and you think that was for you? you must have thought yourself cerebrally intelligent enough to get an opinion from me.I don't reason with schmucks dude, you may take you grievance elsewhere.

Let the reasonable ones digest that.

3 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Regiomontanus(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol and you think that was for you? you must have thought yourself cerebrally intelligent enough to get an opinion from me.I don't reason with schmucks dude, you may take you grievance elsewhere.

Let the reasonable ones digest that.
grin grin grin A fool intoxicated with the belief that she is intelligent and someone of value. Lmao grin cheesy. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
Regiomontanus:
grin grin grin A fool intoxicated with the belief that she is intelligent and someone of value. Lmao grin cheesy. Bye.
Lol I am intelligent, very intelligent if my confidence hurt you that much well you may have this...

You won't be missed grin

3 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Regiomontanus(m): 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
Tellemall:
[s]Understandably we have reached an age where men wish to compete with women, we are looking for how to absolve ourselves of failures on the homefront, but we need to be realistic with all the hatred we heap on women.[/s]

[s]Are women the cause of broken homes or are there really deadbeat fathers? On whose shoulders do the responsibilities of family fall? The head of the home or the weaker vessels? Why bear the title of the head and do nothing with it?[/s]

[s]Most here sympathize with their fathers now because they're dead and the passage of time has made them softer on the man. If a man cannot take time to be with his family and understand them, then his wife will rightly preach about him to the children. He has an equal chance to, but he's not interested in it probably because his family is not that important to him "it's my wife's business".[/s]

[s]If you check it carefully, most African fathers are terrible. The children make excuses for them and try to paint them in a good light when they become terrible fathers as well or when the fathers die. There's this guy, O-tea who wrote on that. There's a cycle of bad fatherhood. The mentality that there are so many women we can have and impregnate when one annoys us is the reason why we tend to treat our families badly. We think we will start a new family. Sometimes we do and sometimes we don't. When we get lonely we act like we were good to them in the past. And when you think of how your father's died alone, you feel bad, but do not want to think of why that is so...except to blame your mothers. Why weren't your father's better dads? No smoke without a fire.[/s]
If only you girls realised how powerless and ineffective your sophistry and manipulation are, you girls won't bother writing your trash because it's deceiving nobody. This manipulation, that most mothers have been using since the beginning of time, has been exposed by Martinez39 and no trash by any nairaland female can change that.

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
MariaLavina:
I can't believe Martinez39 king of logical counter have been silent since last night and has refused to respond to my 'logical' submission lol. I remember how you and your ilks were ranting about how Nl girls do not argue intelligently and sentiments free, I laugh out loud when I saw your comments and said, these guys can't recognize logic and intelligence even if it's hitting them on their toes, funny how they go about crying for it.

Well let me call on your friends to help you outgrin

Pansophist
Ubunja
Franchisng
Daddytime.

Please come and help your logical friend out, he is stuck. grin
This is a typical situation when a woman gets hold of your shirt in the street & keep yearning;

"Hit me ,if you're man enough ! "
"You bastard ! Hit me nah ? "
The man deciding to still keep his emotion intact,the woman is having non of that !

"You useless man ! Hit me ! And I will teach you the lesson of your miserable life !"

The man deciding to walk away, then the woman goes into total shaming

"Useless man !"
"I thought they say men are the stronger vessel ?"
"Miserable man ! "

Martinez39,pls if you want to respond to her,do it of your own accords,not because she is applying some childish psychology on you to prove a point to her.
You got absolutely nothing to prove to her !
Nothing bro !
If your choose to ignore her ,ignore her for good.
If you choose to respond,then you go ahead,not because of her shaming tactics she have decided to employ..
Motherfuvker thinks people can't see beyond her disgusting outcry to be countered logically & her manipulative antics as if she is the only one that have made a submission on these write up.

Women are compulsively manipulative, always remember that.

9 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
MariaLavina:
I can't believe Martinez39 king of logical counter have been silent since last night and has refused to respond to my 'logical' submission lol. I remember how you and your ilks were ranting about how Nl girls do not argue intelligently and sentiments free, I laugh out loud when I saw your comments and said, these guys can't recognize logic and intelligence even if it's hitting them on their toes, funny how they go about crying for it.

Well let me call on your friends to help you outgrin

Pansophist
Ubunja
Franchisng
Daddytime.

Please come and help your logical friend out, he is stuck. grin

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Regiomontanus(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
Martinez39, where are you?

I have cold beer for you. grin wink
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Tellemall: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
Regiomontanus:
If only you girls realised how powerless and ineffective your sophistry and manipulation are, you girls won't bother writing your trash because it's deceiving nobody. This manipulation, that most mothers have been using since the beginning of time, has been exposed by Martinez39 and no trash by any nairaland female can change that.

Once a man doesn't subscribe to your bitterness with women it must be a female?

No wonder there are deadbeat men. To be a man does not translate to uncontrollable hatred and disrespect for women.

The reason why women do that is because of men like you. You have empowered them. You are the reason those ones called feminists exist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Regiomontanus(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:

This is a typical situation when a woman gets hold of your shirt in street & keep yearning;

"Hit me ,if you're man enough ! "
"You bastard ! Hit me nah ? "
The man deciding to still keep his emotion intact,the woman is having non of that !

"You useless man ! Hit me ! And I will teach you the lesson of your miserable life !"

The man deciding to walk away, then the woman goes into total shaming

"Useless man !"
"I thought they say men are the stronger vessel ?"
"Miserable man ! "

Martinez39,pls if you want to respond to her,do it of your own accords,not because she is applying some childish psychology on you to prove a point to her.
If your choose to ignore her ,ignore her real good !
If you choose to respond,then you go ahead,not because of her shaming tactics she have decided to employ..
Woman are compulsively manipulative, always remember that.
I have been monitoring both MariaLavina and Martinez39. Martinez39 has refused to answer her. I doubt if Martinez39 will waste his time to answer her. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Regiomontanus(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Tellemall:

Once a man doesn't subscribe to your bitterness with women it must be a female?

No wonder there are deadbeat men.

The reason why women do that is because of men like you. You have empowered them. You are the reason those ones called feminists are exist.
Lol. As Martinez39 once said, when a woman is speaking on certain issues, you will know it's a woman without being told. Bye bye.

2 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
MariaLavina:
Bro Jonny no one is saying there aren't bad women out there but then it will be better if guys here can be objective for once and see the truth.Blaming women for everything won't help them in anyway.A wise one will read all comments with an open mind, pick sense and move on.

Now let's analyze your friend's case, the woman probably frustrated the man for him to have moved out, but the question is: While he made that decision, did he consider his children? You see, Nigerian men have this belief that women own the kids, they are just suppliers.They believe when it comes to the children the women have most influence on them.Well I can't argue this because it is most times true but what I can argue is: Men are the cause. If a man can create a bond with his child, turning the child's mind against him will be very difficult in not impossible. Take a look at guys who have been victims of op's thread, even when they find out the truth about their fathers they couldn't hate their mothers (women who deprived them of fatherly love) That's the power of BOND.

2) Did the father ever tried to reach out to your friend? Here's the deal , the moment a parent move out of the house it passes only one message to the child : I don't love you enough to stay. The child process this information and gradually form his or her perception, walking out on a child simply means you don't care enough for them while the other who stays cares.Women understand the child's mind that's why you see them enduring hardship for their sake. When you hear I stayed because of my child, it simply means I don't want my child to think I don't love him. Now, your friend's dad made the first error of leaving and the greatest one of not reaching out.

Finally your friend has no heart, even if all bad things were said about his father.The fact that the man is the reason he is a being should have stopped him from neglecting his father.Whatever happens to displaying a form of maturity by looking beyond words of a grieved one (his separated mom) and searching for truth. Even if his mother's words were true it is very inhuman to abandon his father because of what he heard. Your friend isn't completely innocent here, this is a case of someone who is told to do something wicked and he does it, he has his own wickedness imbed in him already.
Honestly you can't blame anyone for failed marriage or family, you can only blame everyone
.. I don't agree with you that we Nigerian men have these belief that the women owns the kids. Its normal for kids to spend more time with their mum than dad. Just like I left my family for over a week now,it doesn't mean I don't love or miss them or that I belief my wife owns them. Secondly,The said man tried all he could to reach them but their mum took them to her sisters place in another state to frustrate the mans effort.It was during that period the man developed HBP and died. They only came back to Enugu after his death. By the way,he was less than 12yrs then. So what do you think?.
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Tellemall: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Lol. As Martinez39 once said, when a woman is speaking on certain issues, you will know it's a woman without being told. Bye bye.

I grew up with women. They are humans.

Most of us who rant online against women are used to clean our woman's buttocks squeaky clean but want to act "woke". Some are still living in their mothers basements.

To be a man means to be scornful and bitter at women. Any man who disagrees is a woman. Men cannot sympathize. Men do not have daughters to understand. Men do not have sisters to understand. They live in a vacuum of men. Once you understand the perspective of a woman you must be one.

Behold, the logic of the men of nairaland!

You live by the words of another man. Lol. I hope you sleep with his eyeballs, too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by marvelous000: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
MariaLavina:
Get lost jare! you think I have the time to get angry and react according to the words of a dimwitted Shakespeare wannabe. Lol you amuse me. Dude take a hike!

hehehe! isn't it risible when a butthole-stimulated-m0r0n like miss, kiss my ass(marialavina), acquires the delusion of exaggerated sense of self importance, and revel in the dignity of bush animal.
sincerely speaking, I was tempted to unleash a shadow of my barrage on you, but that will be tantamount to an armed soldier going against an unarmed civilian like you, running her mouth like dysentery, and looking to court attention which i actually volitionally sanctioned for my own entertainment. my Cyprus000 moniker is currently on a one year ban after your ilk who ran her mouth far more than you-couldn't stand my barrage, and ran to the mods for solace.
conversely, I've always been against abortion, but after meeting you, I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of incest. especially when a walking apology of contraceptive like you, wander from one corner of cyberspace to another pillaging human brain with rabid stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Regiomontanus(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
marvelous000:

hehehe! isn't it risible when a butthole-stimulated-m0r0n like miss, kiss my ass(marialavina), acquires the delusion of exaggerated sense of self importance, and revel in the dignity of bush animal.
sincerely speaking, I was tempted to unleash a shadow of my barrage on you, but that will be tantamount to an armed soldier going against an unarmed civilian like you, running her mouth like dysentery, and looking to court attention which i actually volitionally sanctioned for my own entertainment. my Cyprus000 moniker is currently on a one year ban after your ilk who ran her mouth far more than you-couldn't stand my barrage, and ran to the mods for solace.
conversely, I've always been against abortion, but after meeting you, I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of incest. especially when a walking apology of contraceptive like you, wander from one corner of cyberspace to another pillaging human brain with rabid stupidity.

shocked shocked shocked grin Even if you don't like MariaLavina, why roast her to suya? E no good o. grin

3 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by zeb04(f): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
Tellemall:
Understandably we have reached an age where men wish to compete with women, we are looking for how to absolve ourselves of failures on the homefront, but we need to be realistic with all the hatred we heap on women.

Are women the cause of broken homes or are there really deadbeat fathers? On whose shoulders do the responsibilities of family fall? The head of the home or the weaker vessels? Why bear the title of the head and do nothing with it?

Most here sympathize with their fathers now because they're dead and the passage of time has made them softer on the man. If a man cannot take time to be with his family and understand them, then his wife will rightly preach about him to the children. He has an equal chance to, but he's not interested in it probably because his family is not that important to him "it's my wife's business".

If you check it carefully, most African fathers are terrible. The children make excuses for them and try to paint them in a good light when they become terrible fathers as well or when the fathers die. There's this guy, O-tea who wrote on that. There's a cycle of bad fatherhood. The mentality that there are so many women we can have and impregnate when one annoys us is the reason why we tend to treat our families badly. We think we will start a new family. Sometimes we do and sometimes we don't. When we get lonely we act like we were good to them in the past. And when you think of how your father's died alone, you feel bad, but do not want to think of why that is so...except to blame your mothers. Why weren't your father's better dads? No smoke without a fire.

Blaming women never made us men.
truth.

Some men will refuse to pay school kids or drop money for house keep when they quarrel with their partner. I have never seen a woman refuse to feed her kids because she is not a good terms with her husband.

No one needs to tell this kids anything, he/she can see who is putting in work.

Yes there a bad women who spread bile to their kids, but you prove it right when you abscond and start another family. If you fight again, you abscond and unto the next.
You re sabotaging yourself, it is not the work of your wife.

What will stop a man from picking up the phone and calling his Adult child? Is that the wife’s fault again?

Old Age, everyone wonders why children only want to please their mother.

3 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by marvelous000: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
eyizlive:
Sorry ooo but abeg I want Madame marialavina and Prof marvelous000 to finish the grammar war...

In between, when are we finally having our #redpill guys vs #feminists girls face-off? E go sweet oo
Baba, this one no be war na! I just play with her, just like when black mamba dey play with em rat prey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her / Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.