Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (61816 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees / Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by MrDoGood(m): 1:37am On Sep 04, 2019
FacelessKing:
I followed Apostle Sule on Twitter when he was doing his $1,000 answer and win competition.
Made a few tries but couldn’t win and I totally understand cus there were better answers.

What I don’t like is the way he’s trying so hard to be relevant in the social media space. Trying to “savage” every situation.

I expect to see a ‘calm man of God’ on Twitter but all I see is ‘manage this block’ every where...

Disappointed!!
If you understand, you will know he's a man and not God!
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by TechCapon(m): 6:11am On Sep 04, 2019
FacelessKing:
I followed Apostle Sule on Twitter when he was doing his $1,000 answer and win competition.
Made a few tries but couldn’t win and I totally understand cus there were better answers.

What I don’t like is the way he’s trying so hard to be relevant in the social media space. Trying to “savage” every situation.

I expect to see a ‘calm man of God’ on Twitter but all I see is ‘manage this block’ every where...

Disappointed!!
I find his response very interesting
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2019
Apostle gave him one block of sense grin

Let him manage rebuild his brain with it
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2019
FacelessKing:

Disappointed!!
Of course if you had won the money you would be singing a different song here. Tufiakwa
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by FacelessKing: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2019
Average Nigerian...

After giving you a background story, and also telling you that I understand I wasn’t cheated but lost clearly, you still had to say rubbish
Goldenventures:

Of course if you had won the money you would be singing a different song here. Tufiakwa
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2019
FacelessKing:
Average Nigerian...

After giving you a background story, and also telling you that I understand I wasn’t cheated but lost clearly, you still had to say rubbish
Hater, you did not win and now you spewing nonsense. Had you won, you would have been praising apostle. Lazy youth
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by sunsewa16: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2019
ajl:

When Sowore called you all to come and protest against this incompetent government, what did you all do? Didn't you called him names?

Those that created the incompetent government should also protest against it,I can ever join a protest against this government, even if I have the time, but finally we need peace as one United Nigeria.
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by FacelessKing: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
Child!!
Still lost in your space

Goldenventures:

Hater, you did not win and now you spewing nonsense. Had you won, you would have been praising apostle. Lazy youth
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
Don't worry, next time apostle will have mercy on you and give you peanuts so that you will stop hating. Lazy yoot
FacelessKing:
Child!!!

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Bibitayo2789xxx: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Chukzyxx66474: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Chukzyxx6618: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Calibate7907x: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD / 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.