Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Let's Talk About This Beautiful European Island MALTA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let's Talk About This Beautiful European Island MALTA (2527 Views)

Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About / My Trip To Malta and Gozo / The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About This Beautiful European Island MALTA by charles2468(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Please my fellow nairaland, I have been in this forum for a while and frequently visiting travel section, as I have plans of leaving this country, Currently am almost at the end of finalizing my Work permit to MALTA, please Nigerian or who so ever knows this country should update me, as fear of unknown is my biggest challenge Thanks as I get response from you guys.
Re: Let's Talk About This Beautiful European Island MALTA by charles2468(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
96 views no reply, does it mean no Nigerian in Malta or know one knows anything about Malta, kindly help out
Re: Let's Talk About This Beautiful European Island MALTA by Tedpgrass: 1:19am On Sep 04, 2019
Its a beautiful Island country.. Actually 3-Island country
People are friendly, speak English as well as local lingua.

A lot depends on tourism,..... exciting medieval history--knights and castles - - a season of Game of Thrones was filmed at the Mdina Castle complex....visible Arab influences .......... in addition to agriculture and ?Oil..

And actively seeking to be a financial hot-spot of sorts... With low corporate/ entry tax.

Affordable living.. Average1-2 bed rents for 400-600 pounds.. Food not terribly expensive, not certain about Healthcare affordability. Public transport quite affordable and reliable - - it's only a small Island!!

Weather... Wonderfully beautiful..
Sea.. Aquamarine to coral green in places.. Explains high tourist numbers.

Overall, seems a nice place to holiday and hopefully live..

Good luck in the future.

Re: Let's Talk About This Beautiful European Island MALTA by charles2468(m): 6:32am On Sep 04, 2019
Thanks for your warmth reply, please do you live in MALTA? and please I still need more contributions from my dear country men.
Re: Let's Talk About This Beautiful European Island MALTA by charles2468(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2019
Kindly make a contribution please, for me and others that will need this information
Re: Let's Talk About This Beautiful European Island MALTA by AliveJ: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
charles2468:
Please my fellow nairaland, I have been in this forum for a while and frequently visiting travel section, as I have plans of leaving this country, Currently am almost at the end of finalizing my Work permit to MALTA, please Nigerian or who so ever knows this country should update me, as fear of unknown is my biggest challenge Thanks as I get response from you guys.
How much was your traveling budget,

I have a brother who wants to travel to the country, would mind share contacts?
Re: Let's Talk About This Beautiful European Island MALTA by hammed71(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
charles2468:
Charles please how were you able to get a company to sponsor you for a work permit in Malta. I have been applying online for jobs but no reply
Re: Let's Talk About This Beautiful European Island MALTA by nindovicki: 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
hello all....Is Malta a great place to relocate to??
Re: Let's Talk About This Beautiful European Island MALTA by sixers: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
Good evening bro.

charles2468:
Re: Let's Talk About This Beautiful European Island MALTA by Kunluv: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
sixers:
Good evening bro. I have just received a job offer from a Company in Malta yesterday.

Please do you mind having a quick chat with me so I can ask you some questions about the work visa procedure? They expect me to resume in 3 weeks and I don't want to make any mistakes.

How did you get the job please?
Re: Let's Talk About This Beautiful European Island MALTA by Thurmieee: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2023
Any update on this thred
Re: Let's Talk About This Beautiful European Island MALTA by QuinModah(f): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2023
charles2468:
Hi there, can you update us on the process as my younger brother needs to leave Nigeria to Malta
Re: Let's Talk About This Beautiful European Island MALTA by aminlove(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
I am also in malta. Got in last month!
Re: Let's Talk About This Beautiful European Island MALTA by Unclebayo(m): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2023
aminlove:
I am also in malta. Got in last month!
how has been the place so far bro
Re: Let's Talk About This Beautiful European Island MALTA by aminlove(m): 6:30am On Nov 21, 2023
Unclebayo:
how has been the place so far bro

Well, it's been cool so far. The weather is sort of like Nigeria own, which is good for me, considering I moved from the cold UK grin. It's a small Island, so it can't be compared to big countries. I am enjoying it so far.
Re: Let's Talk About This Beautiful European Island MALTA by owelle22(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2023
aminlove:

Well, it's been cool so far. The weather is sort of like Nigeria own, which is good for me, considering I moved from the cold UK grin. It's a small Island, so it can't be compared to big countries. I am enjoying it so far.

Please can I move with family to Malta on student visa?
Re: Let's Talk About This Beautiful European Island MALTA by AwetechMCM: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
Hi people, what's the best way to study in Malta? Who Knows About GBS Malta and Learnkey Institute. whats the procedure to apply for Malta Visa from Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k / Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA / United States Vs Uk - Education Which Do I Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.