Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

There May Be No Need Attacking South African Investment In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There May Be No Need Attacking South African Investment In Nigeria. (290 Views)

JIDF Video Propaganda On Hamas Attacking South Korea Fails Miserably / Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says / No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There May Be No Need Attacking South African Investment In Nigeria. by chrisxxx(m): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
Based on my experience, I realise that those who attack foreigners on their soil hardly know any place other than their land. Those South Africans attacking black Africans are hardly exposed. They know no other border other than the contours of South Africa.
I once spoke to an Hausa suya seller once about actions taken by his likes who reside in southern Nigeria to curtail the violent actions of his kinsmen against people of other faiths living in the north more especially attacks on southerners. His reply humbled me. I was shocked when he said that most Hausa guys I see in the south are those who are not in support of extremism. He went further to say any act of speaking against their actions might lead to lynching or infliction of fatal body injury. According to him those who find what they are doing as barbaric prefer to migrate away instead of speaking against it in their midst.
Those killing Nigerians and others in South Africa know nothing about outside world. Nigerians as exposed as we are may not go to the low level of physically destroying an investment. Two wrongs do not make a right.
Re: There May Be No Need Attacking South African Investment In Nigeria. by gentlesinna(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mr man thunder fire you.......we must destroy every investment the south africans have here.

It seems like one of ur sense jst droped inside gutter abi
Re: There May Be No Need Attacking South African Investment In Nigeria. by Guestlander: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
gentlesinna:
Mr man thunder fire you.......we must destroy every investment the south africans have here.

How will this affect the criminals more than it affects the Nigerians who are working in these companies. These companies are not even black owned.
The first step is either to compel the South African government to protect them or bring them home.
Re: There May Be No Need Attacking South African Investment In Nigeria. by chrisxxx(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
gentlesinna:

I have tried to place where you come from, initially found it difficult until I saw the clue 'thunder'. I realise that you must be a descendant of Afonja. Your types attract abuse to the Yoruba respected tribe. You are a bad egg and a rare bad example. Please be civil in public places which nairaland is one.

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-bedroom Flats As N8 Billion RUGA Project Kicks Off / EFCC Operative Commits Suicide In Edo / Tribunal Nullified Orji Kalu’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.