Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. (4191 Views)

As Woman Fine Reach Na So Her Kpekus Too Go Fine? / My First Time Experience With Hookup: A Beg Na So?? / How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
I NOR WON BREAK TABLE SHA,BUT NA SO WE SEE AM.

90% of girl in Nigeria has 4 boyfriends.. Bestie, Boo,Big head and Shuga Daddy (3BSD take note in case you see it in waec or jamb)]

Bestie- Usually a childhood friend or high school boyfriend or someone they meet online or a social media acolyte or a church member. Nigerian girls are more fund of this person, share secret with him and they're very free with this guy even tho they know he can't marry them. They can come out of the shower naked while he is sitting on her bed pressing phone. He's usually the guy that satisfy her when she want to prove to Boo she can stay 6 months without sex. They usually cheat on their marriage or relationship with this particular person. In Nigeria, Bestie dey shift pant. Bestie cannot make heaven

Boo- The official boyfriend.The one they post his picture on social media and tag. He is usually financially balanced and takes care of little needs. He is d one she is hoping will propose and give palm-wine to her village people. Every girl has atleast one boo in Nigeria. He is also sometimes d beneficiary of shuga Dadies generosity.
Boo will make heaven

Big head- That innocent guy who loves them and are really ready to spend on them, they see guys like this as ATM and will always like to tease him with some funny names like big head and all that to make him feel involved but deep down their heart he has no place in their hearts..Sometimes when bestie and boo disappoints, Big head becomes important... Big head is also d one they ask to keep quiet when their phone rings.Big head can never get head or sex, big head can only get a Peck after they receive an alert.Big head is usually d MUMU and MUGU. Big head never gets angry because he is hoping that she might love him back someday. Big head is d one they save his contact as big head,Client, idiot, mumu etc in their phones.
Big head cannot make heaven, there's no place for fools in heaven.

Lastly is SHUGA DADDY
Almost every girl in Abuja, Lagos, Ph and other big cities has shuga daddy. He is d one they call Zaddy. He is d one they call uncleeeee or hunkuuu, he is d financier, the real maga, he is d one that takes her on trips to Dubai and Ghana. He is d one that calls her even @ midnight as she will leave u with your konji. When Zaddy calls, she must answer. Zaddy is d one that pays house rent, dstv sub, skool fees, Christmas shopping.
Zaddy is d one she calls when she has police case or landlord harassment. Whenever they re with Zaddy, they put their phone on silence. Shuga Daddy can never make heaven.

Guys, Is the volume okay? Una good afternoon ooh

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by tpiander: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
Did the girls hire you to be their pr or you just took it on yourself?

3 Likes

Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
grin
Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by SmellingAnus(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Chei... I no wan be bestie again grin
Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by JoeMaddog: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
this is hilarious....are u sure u will make heaven?
Nigerian girls have surfferre in the hands of Nigerian boiz..

It’s the economy, no one wants to sleep with their fathers mate, it’s disgusting... ..

2 Likes

Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by idom101: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
you see that bestie thing it's real. I have like 3 through. lol

1 Like

Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sister you know am saying the truth.
QueenSuccubus:
grin
Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by tpiander: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
Some women daydream 24/7 about seducing men.

I find that boring, just as bad as their male counterparts stuck on vagina.

Someone skipped at least 4 responses just to jump on an emoticon (not even a post) simply because the user id was succubus which I think means some demonic entity who sleeps with men without their consent.

Nigerians are so predictable and one track minds.

Anything outside of sex, money, juju, power, doesn't interest them and you'd be hard pressed to hold a conversation with them if sex especially is not mentioned. It might be a nairaland thing but it's probably a Nigerian thing.

I noticed the trait in some Nigerian people- it's like the men are fixated on the vagina while the women are fixated on the p.enis.(Noticeable because it's to the exclusion of any other thing).

I don't know why this is so, perhaps it's genetic and we don't realize that.

It would explain why Nigeria has such high levels of prostitution business and why entire groups willingly brave harsh deserts, etc just to offer their bodies for prostitution. Just saying why I think it might be genetic (poverty helps but this seems more complicated). Many enter the business of their own accord, there are some who do not, it is unknown if they are a minority.

3 Likes

Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by SaintHilary(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Of all tins for Nigeria now na woman dey disturb ena undecided
Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by Skmoda360(m): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
Wrong thread lipsrsealed
Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by yungbillionaire(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
My bro fear those ones wey dey answer big head sometimes ooooooh grin grin grin grin grin......yours truly was one of them...key word WAS..,...and I can tell you for free the kind of things that were done answering that name..... No babe, no boo , no sugar daddy just big head.....and bro.....chhhaaaiii grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by ImaIma1(f): 7:03am On Sep 04, 2019
1StopRudeness:
this is hilarious....are u sure u will make heaven?
Nigerian girls have surfferre in the hands of Nigerian boiz..

It’s the economy, no one wants to sleep with their fathers mate, it’s disgusting... ..

On Nairaland
Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

On Nairaland

Is it not the same boiz that come in line and type these stuff u also see on the street...??
Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by ImaIma1(f): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Is it not the same boiz that come in line and type these stuff u also see on the street...??

It is fully manifested and displayed on Nairaland.
Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

It is fully manifested and displayed on Nairaland.

I guess u are right.. there’s more confidence and energy when hiding behind keypads to insult and drop derogatory comment since no one can catch anyone

1 Like

Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by ImaIma1(f): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2019
1StopRudeness:

I guess u are right.. there’s more confidence and energy when hiding behind keypads to insult and drop derogatory comment since no one can catch anyone

You gerrit
Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 04, 2019
tongue
yungbillionaire:
My bro fear those ones wey dey answer big head sometimes ooooooh grin grin grin grin grin......yours truly was one of them...key word WAS..,...and I can tell you for free the kind of things that were done answering that name..... No babe, no boo , no sugar daddy just big head.....and bro.....chhhaaaiii grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by Tendency86(m): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2019
Immabong:
I NOR WON BREAK TABLE SHA,BUT NA SO WE SEE AM.

90% of girl in Nigeria has 4 boyfriends.. Bestie, Boo,Big head and Shuga Daddy (3BSD take note in case you see it in waec or jamb)]

Bestie- Usually a childhood friend or high school boyfriend or someone they meet online or a social media acolyte or a church member. Nigerian girls are more fund of this person, share secret with him and they're very free with this guy even tho they know he can't marry them. They can come out of the shower naked while he is sitting on her bed pressing phone. He's usually the guy that satisfy her when she want to prove to Boo she can stay 6 months without sex. They usually cheat on their marriage or relationship with this particular person. In Nigeria, Bestie dey shift pant. Bestie cannot make heaven

Boo- The official boyfriend.The one they post his picture on social media and tag. He is usually financially balanced and takes care of little needs. He is d one she is hoping will propose and give palm-wine to her village people. Every girl has atleast one boo in Nigeria. He is also sometimes d beneficiary of shuga Dadies generosity.
Boo will make heaven

Big head- That innocent guy who loves them and are really ready to spend on them, they see guys like this as ATM and will always like to tease him with some funny names like big head and all that to make him feel involved but deep down their heart he has no place in their hearts..Sometimes when bestie and boo disappoints, Big head becomes important... Big head is also d one they ask to keep quiet when their phone rings.Big head can never get head or sex, big head can only get a Peck after they receive an alert.Big head is usually d MUMU and MUGU. Big head never gets angry because he is hoping that she might love him back someday. Big head is d one they save his contact as big head,Client, idiot, mumu etc in their phones.
Big head cannot make heaven, there's no place for fools in heaven.

Lastly is SHUGA DADDY
Almost every girl in Abuja, Lagos, Ph and other big cities has shuga daddy. He is d one they call Zaddy. He is d one they call uncleeeee or hunkuuu, he is d financier, the real maga, he is d one that takes her on trips to Dubai and Ghana. He is d one that calls her even @ midnight as she will leave u with your konji. When Zaddy calls, she must answer. Zaddy is d one that pays house rent, dstv sub, skool fees, Christmas shopping.
Zaddy is d one she calls when she has police case or landlord harassment. Whenever they re with Zaddy, they put their phone on silence. Shuga Daddy can never make heaven.

Guys, Is the volume okay? Una good afternoon ooh
Immaobong, thing akpaniko ise, edike obongete anamde fi ntem ndi Oyo fon?

1 Like

Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2019
lipsrsealed
Tendency86:

Immaobong, thing akpaniko ise, edike obongete anamde fi ntem ndi Oyo fon?
Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by healthserve(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2019
Immabong:
Sister you know am saying the truth.

Smh Babe
Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by McEphiks(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2019
Well said.
Wetin I sabi?
Lemme read the comments and laugh jejely
Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
Why na
healthserve:

Smh Babe
Re: I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. by healthserve(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
Immabong:
Why na

You expose your sisters na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Wife's Mother Opened My Eyes To See A Different Side Of My Wife / She Lied About Her Age, Should I Divorce Her? / Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.