Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It (46750 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Vandalizing Electricity Cables In Kano (Photo) / Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) / Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by nextstep(m): 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sonfethopia:
Guy you made no sense pls

All I'm saying is: we don't protest when hundreds of Nigerians die on a regular basis... why are we protesting when a few are killed in SA? Are hundreds of Nigerian lives lost (at the hands of Nigerians) not as important as the ones killed in SA?

But you may be right... time for me to shut up because I'm not making sense.
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by micflo28(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Why is the police now more powerful than its people collectively the tax payers
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by SoNature(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
1x2x3:
Exactly what I hate about out police. They would rather kill their citizens to protect a foreigner.

Population too much

Police dey reduce am grin
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by snowball11(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
virginboy1:
The day South Africans will touch cows, is the day they will see the wrath of this present government of Nigeria. undecided lipsrsealed

In other words,.................touch Nigeria cows and see the reaction of the Commander-in-Chief of Cows! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by okafor200(m): 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
THIS COUNTRY NEEDS TO LOOK EAST NOW.

WE HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE ELSE AND NO SOLUTION HAVE BEEN FOUND TO OUR PROBLEM.

THE EAST IS WHERE THE BLESSING WILL COME FROM.

WISE MEN ARE FROM THE EAST. THEY DONT COME WITHOUT GIFTS.

why do yorubas like to suffer this much?
Why do you people like to live in poverty and lack?
Are you not tired of soaking and drinking garri?

Garri no be food ooo,
eat garri and get dried within days.

Expecially that useless ijebu white garri.
Poverty is not an excuse ooo.
An igbo president will surely make you eat good food and be as fat as possible.

Have you ever sat down with any igbo brothers or niggars before in celebrations or get together?
You will eat and drink and be satisfied as you want.
Enough beer to go round for everybody.

But go and sit with any yoruba brother or niggars,
you go drink dry gin and ogogoro tire your brain go burst with red blood cells.

To tell you how far and poor other tribes are when compared to the igbos.

why not join hands and vote for an igbo man as a president and i bet you will surely eat 3 times daily guaranteed.

There would be much abundant in the land i swear down,

he would surely open all closed borders this dullard closed and we will all eat enough and be satisfied as we want.

Then yoruba and other tribes businesses and organisations will thrive and will be richly blessed

igbo president will make things very cheap for all i promise.

An igbo president will surely steal ooo,
but he will also allow others to benefit and eat from the government too,

most of all the multi million naira mansions built in nigeria today are been owned by igbo men.

But a fulani idiot will prefer you suffer and live in a hut,

a house where suffering will surely be abundant,

just as the cows and sheeps do reason so also will a fulani/hausa man will reason.
They dont reason development and properity but they always reason lack and poverty.

An igbo president will make nigeria a super house under 4 years only if given the chance.

Igbo people have really changed my life today,
am a living testimony thanks

please lets share and like so this can go round,

God bless the east

baba olowo
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by Menance: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Are you sure they didn't import these police from south africa?
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by okafor200(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
THIS COUNTRY NEEDS TO LOOK EAST NOW.

WE HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE ELSE AND NO SOLUTION HAVE BEEN FOUND TO OUR PROBLEM.

THE EAST IS WHERE THE BLESSING WILL COME FROM.

WISE MEN ARE FROM THE EAST. THEY DONT COME WITHOUT GIFTS.

why do yorubas like to suffer this much?
Why do you people like to live in poverty and lack?
Are you not tired of soaking and drinking garri?

Garri no be food ooo,
eat garri and get dried within days.

Expecially that useless ijebu white garri.
Poverty is not an excuse ooo.
An igbo president will surely make you eat good food and be as fat as possible.

Have you ever sat down with any igbo brothers or niggars before in celebrations or get together?
You will eat and drink and be satisfied as you want.
Enough beer to go round for everybody.

But go and sit with any yoruba brother or niggars,
you go drink dry gin and ogogoro tire your brain go burst with red blood cells.

To tell you how far and poor other tribes are when compared to the igbos.

why not join hands and vote for an igbo man as a president and i bet you will surely eat 3 times daily guaranteed.

There would be much abundant in the land i swear down,

he would surely open all closed borders this dullard closed and we will all eat enough and be satisfied as we want.

Then yoruba and other tribes businesses and organisations will thrive and will be richly blessed

igbo president will make things very cheap for all i promise.

An igbo president will surely steal ooo,
but he will also allow others to benefit and eat from the government too,

most of all the multi million naira mansions built in nigeria today are been owned by igbo men.

But a fulani idiot will prefer you suffer and live in a hut,

a house where suffering will surely be abundant,

just as the cows and sheeps do reason so also will a fulani/hausa man will reason.
They dont reason development and properity but they always reason lack and poverty.

An igbo president will make nigeria a super house under 4 years only if given the chance.

Igbo people have really changed my life today,
am a living testimony.

please lets share and like so this can go round,

God bless the east

baba olowo
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by seanjy4konji: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
Someone is right about the franchise issue...na nigerians still get the shoprite...

Na to enter their embassy burn every every go make brain.
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by Sonfethopia: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
nextstep:

All I'm saying is: we don't protest when hundreds of Nigerians die on a regular basis... why are we protesting when a few are killed in SA? Are hundreds of Nigerian lives lost (at the hands of Nigerians) not as important as the ones killed in SA?

But you may be right... time for me to shut up because I'm not making sense.

In America there Is mass shoot out everyday ,but mistakenly kill am american in nigeria . there is no excuse wether lives are lost in a country. Our country is being disrespect here man. Our govt need to sent troops to south africa and be ready for war. Thats d only solution.
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by Kultee(f): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
Treasure17:
And we've not heard or seen South African police doing same in South Africa.
the poster must be a south Afrikaner.. by using the word CRIMINALS
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by ubee(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
virginboy1:
The day South Africans will touch cows, is the day they will see the wrath of this present government of Nigeria. undecided lipsrsealed
This one weak me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by IMASTEX: 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
virginboy1:
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by winner915: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
Treasure17:
And we've not heard or seen South African police doing same in South Africa.

Welcome to.9ja...... ShopRite don probably call some.men for high places and like mumu went them be, dm Dy protect dm....
Have u seen the gruesome murders of foreigners in SA, does the police watch live looting of Nigerian shops even in the presence of the SA police

#commonsense

They are happy at messing up Nigerians after all Nigeria herself Dy kill her people in the guise of herdsmen, bandits, kidnappers etc and it is perceived nothing is done, so the self Dy help do dia bit knowing fully well that the 9ja police go protect their SA investment......na the name u call ur dog e go answer oooo..... When u bit ur wife for public, the ready to see her stoned by outsiders since u no regard her at all....naim Dy do us but I tell u South African fools, the day Una go kill any cow, naim Una go know say 9ja govt no Dy joke......
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by winner915: 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
.......and THERE WAS A COUNTRY....

O Lord! Do not fallow out, the sweat of our heroes past....
When our founding fathers (assuming they did well) look back at the Nigeria we have metamorphosed into, what will Dy say?
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by DonaTee(f): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
1x2x3:
Exactly what I hate about out police. They would rather kill their citizens to protect a foreigner.

Protesters for Jus Keep quiet n strike at midnight guerilla style.
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by ajl: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
nextstep:
Let's be rational here.

Police, kidnappers, ritualists, fake medicine, bad hospitals, and truck drivers waste the lives of innocent Nigerians everyday. What's all the noise now that South Africans are wasting lives? Is it because of a few lives lost in SA we will now protest? What of the hundreds of lives lost every day in Nigeria, caused by Nigerians and our government? Why don't we protest that?

Please don't say: "what if it was your relative killed in SA?" I have lost relatives in Nigeria to the aforementioned, and nobody protested for them, or people like them.

The protests/killings started because a (SA?) taxi driver was shot dead by a (NG?) drug dealer. Now everybody and their uncle is "reacting", losing perspective, and swearing up and down, yet doing nothing to back it up or cause for real change. The person who last called for a revolution protest march is cooling his heels in DSS custody, all but forgotten. As usual, I give these reactions 3 more days before we're on to the next distraction. Mtchew!

You got a point. But the taxi driver was not killed by a Nigeria. News has it that the poor fellow was killed by a Tanzanian.
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
nextstep:
Let's be rational here.

Police, kidnappers, ritualists, fake medicine, bad hospitals, and truck drivers waste the lives of innocent Nigerians everyday. What's all the noise now that South Africans are wasting lives? Is it because of a few lives lost in SA we will now protest? What of the hundreds of lives lost every day in Nigeria, caused by Nigerians and our government? Why don't we protest that?

Please don't say: "what if it was your relative killed in SA?" I have lost relatives in Nigeria to the aforementioned, and nobody protested for them, or people like them.

The protests/killings started because a (SA?) taxi driver was shot dead by a (NG?) drug dealer. Now everybody and their uncle is "reacting", losing perspective, and swearing up and down, yet doing nothing to back it up or cause for real change. The person who last called for a revolution protest march is cooling his heels in DSS custody, all but forgotten. As usual, I give these reactions 3 more days before we're on to the next distraction. Mtchew!

You are so lucky that this place is a faceless forum, if not Na people like una den dey track use broken bottle shuck shuck your yansh till you bleed tire for this rubbish thing wey u talk so
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by Area4Area: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
I hate all these attacks but since our government isn't doing anything about it then let the people do what they've got to do, enough is enough from these xenophobic South Africans, no wonder shoprite Onitsha closed very early today, fear don catch them.
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by Fallenhunter: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
SenatePresdo:
Looting and burning shoprite will not affect an average South African.
it wouldn't even deter them from doing the worse.

the only way to get back at them is to sponsor low-key terrorism, by the time multiple blasts rocks joburg and Pretoria, their heads will reset.. nonsens!

What if they retaliate by sponsoring slightly bigger multiple blasts in Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by fkj950ax(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
1x2x3:

Nobody is fighting the police, they should give way for reprisals attacks on South African owned businesses since our govt don't want to give a stiff order that will sit S. A govt up.

The Police should give way for REPRISAL ATTACKS!?

What are you smoking that wasn't given to the rest of us?
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by themaestro08(m): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
nextstep:
Let's be rational here.

I strongly disagree with you about your claims on the genesis of this violence. Could you tell the reliable source you cue this from?
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by 1x2x3: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
fkj950ax:

The Police should give way for REPRISAL ATTACKS!?

What are you smoking that wasn't given to the rest of us?

the same thing S.A police are smoking that made them ignore what doesn't affect their citizens
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by ILoveLight: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nathdoug201:
I said it before now that when reprisal attacks start here in Nigeria our stupid police and army will show force on his own citizens..
This country is a shithole..
Fvck the Nigeria police

For your information, it wasn't a reprisal attack, instead some hoodlums used it as an opportunity to rob fellow Nigerians. You need to see the cars that were vandalised today on their way back from work. My colleagues were attacked, dragged out of the vehicle, their phones and purses collected and the car they were driving in was smashed to pieces.
Please, is this what you call reprisal attack, attacking and robbing innocent Nigerians who had nothing to do with xenophobia?.
Nigerians are not just matured for anything, including a reprisal attack.
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by sukar886: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
useless set of people
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by Treasure17(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
winner915:

Welcome to.9ja...... ShopRite don probably call some.men for high places and like mumu went them be, dm Dy protect dm....
Have u seen the gruesome murders of foreigners in SA, does the police watch live looting of Nigerian shops even in the presence of the SA police

#commonsense

They are happy at messing up Nigerians after all Nigeria herself Dy kill her people in the guise of herdsmen, bandits, kidnappers etc and it is perceived nothing is done, so the self Dy help do dia bit knowing fully well that the 9ja police go protect their SA investment......na the name u call ur dog e go answer oooo..... When u bit ur wife for public, the ready to see her stoned by outsiders since u no regard her at all....naim Dy do us but I tell u South African fools, the day Una go kill any cow, naim Una go know say 9ja govt no Dy joke......
Can't agree less. You are on point.
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by nextstep(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
Perfectnumber6:
You are so lucky that this place is a faceless forum, if not Na people like una den dey track use broken bottle shuck shuck your yansh till you bleed tire for this rubbish thing wey u talk so

So the response to "let's be reasonable" is to get a broken bottle in my ass? From the same people who become docile when SARs shows up? The same people who sing the praises of our bad leaders when they drop small change?
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 04, 2019
nextstep:

It doesn't make sense to loot our fellow Nigerians; in the same way it doesn't make sense to loot our brothers from South Africa.

But I'm not advocating looting; instead we should be protesting loudly in Abuja against police n army killing.

Police will shoot u in that protest Ooo

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 04, 2019
einsteine:

Lol.

Yu don't know anything. Do you have a PFA account?

Reread my message
Re: Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It by Gerrard59(m): 4:24am On Sep 04, 2019
nextstep:
Let's be rational here.

It's called the bandwagon effect. Everyone wants to be seen as compassionate and "woke" aka well enlightened. Like you opined, before Sunday, it gets forgotten.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement / Armed Robbers Raid Phone Shop In Delta, Cut Off Neck Of Security Guard. Photos / Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.