Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Hair Tools Every Texturized And Curly Hair Girl Should Have. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hair Tools Every Texturized And Curly Hair Girl Should Have. (3980 Views)

What Hair Product Can I Use To Make My Hair Smooth And Curly / Curly Hair Top 10 Products / Recommend A Hair Product To Make It Really Soft And Curly.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hair Tools Every Texturized And Curly Hair Girl Should Have. by Prettymundne(f): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
A big question I often get is what I will say are must have curly hair tools or products, for products it is easy I always say conditioner, but I decided to make this post just to share a few hair tools that I can literally not do without and I really believe every curly girl should always have.

Satin bonnets and pillowcases are my number one, sometimes even when I am not sleeping most especially when the weather is harsh like the Harmattan season, I often wear this just to help trap in the moisture in my hair and keep it locked in, this is basically the work of a satin bonnet and or pillowcase, it makes sure all that moisture u just applied doesn't go to waste, it basically locks in that moisture and prevents frizz. I can tell the difference between when I apply a leave in or moisturizer to my hair and cover with a bonnet and when I don't, my hair just looks richly moisturized and just yummy. So number one on my list is a satin bonnet or pillowcase or both.

The second on my list will have to be a wide toothed comb, please if you have hair weather it is relaxed or natural or whatever get a wide toothed comb, this cost like 150 Naira there about. Whenever you want to detangle your hair with any comb, the first comb to go in with is a wide toothed comb just to minimize breakage as much as possible.

Read the rest here.

https://www.prettymundne.com/2019/09/hair-tools-every-texturized-girl-should.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Disasters At Events / Fantastic Eye Shadow Technoque-step By Step Tutorial(pictorial Tutorial Inclusiv / They Say She's The World Hottest Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.