Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite (71375 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by Xisnin(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
Pentasoft1978:

They protested and stole, burnt police van in anger and then what....you killed them. how many SA citizen has been killed despite their attacks on Nigerian. useless police , their strength is in the public, their mates are boko haram they can not go there and exercise their shooting capacity . in the public their gun is superb, in sambisa forest their gun is outdated.
Killing the "protesters" is wrong.
They should have been armed with non-lethal force.
However, the job of the police is to prevent crime, they can't stand by and let things degenerate.
Those looters won't actually stop with Shoprite if their plans was successful, they will loot everything
they can lay their hands on.
I know this because I have been in a riot before. You can never trust looters.
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by ruffDiamond: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
we go.get sense by Force
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by koyyess: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
Is that person a south African? No, it was a fellow nigerian .
Nizoorians just don't know how to protest.
Who has lost now?
Idiots.
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by Niseed(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
I went past the scene and it was total chaos, this wasn't a protest but an excuse for some hooligans to loot. Cars in traffic were being robbed and some destroyed. I'm all for a protest but this was just ridiculous. Innocent bystanders were attacked as if they're South Africans.

I remember vividly during the occupy Nigeria protests when there was every reason to cause commotion, rather we turned it to a carnival. Which way Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by Goldicon2(m): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fela Talk am ph. No body Hear
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by BrokenCock: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
fergie001:
In their own case, no reported death of a SA'n instead is an unverified number of arrests.

Our own case, only one day, death, can't we arrest?..are we this poor at crowd control or is a case of we are what they say we are!?

Very sad.......RIP to the dead.
the NPF just resemble the sight of their barracks nationwide. very anyhow ppl
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by fergie001: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
BrokenCock:
the NPF just resemble the sight of their barracks nationwide. very anyhow ppl
As in ehn........very poorly trained people.

1 Like

Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by Brightest04(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
But does it mean that Nigerian police no nothing else apart from shooting helpless and armed less people.
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by iwantolive: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
fergie001:
In their own case, no reported death of a SA'n instead is an unverified number of arrests.

Our own case, only one day, death, can't we arrest?..are we this poor at crowd control or is a case of we are what they say we are!?

Our president is a blood sucking demon,he has no respect for human life..You still wonder why we keep hearing about police brutality on daily basis,i just told you the evil man on top is the cause..Spit

1 Like

Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by sapientia(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
South Africans killing Nigerians in South Africa.

Nigerian Police killing Nigerians in Nigeria.

The shame
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by Neddstark: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
Unik3030:
like seriously I believe this is the best time for revolution, the best time to burn this country down. y not forget about our differences n channel the anger and frustration to our leaders. I believe they can't all kill all of us. y not face them n demand good governance now. let's make the best use of this time. where are d ipob, militants, opc, arewa, various cult groups that believe they are fighting for oppression. this is the best time

Oga revolution, if you no come out tomorrow come protest for the revolution then you and coward Nnamdi Kanu are twins
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by paparazzi1987(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
Oloriburuku Nigeria Police Killing Citizens again ....
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
BBN right now

Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by IamAbiola(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
This is the right time we Nigerians need to speak for ourselves when the gov't keeps folding their arms
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by stasius: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Wow abroad they slaughter us here we are slaughtered too nawa o where we go run again haba
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by D1zion: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nigerian police are the useless type of police that am yet to see around the world. Since the looting & killings in S A when did the S A authorities sent force's there to stop the killings & looting. Now cos this people are retaliating over what their people are facing there, you now killed one.probably with so many injured. God forbid I'll never respect a police person here till I die.bunch of illiterates & thieves.
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by lokoventurex1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
mercyviv:

Are you a teacher?
*Free Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and Students*
Visit https://www.goproschool.com/
Get full access to well written and carefully sorted class notes frequently updated to meet your needs. Our FREE lesson note includes contents from kindergarten to senior secondary school. Just the most comprehensive bundle of educational resource you could ever find anywhere!
Your lesson note is top notch! I'm already a member of your blog. Keep the good work up! BTW, that your site is also good one, and easy to navigate...
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by CsRockefeller(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Neddstark:
Nigerian police ehn. You know these guys are trigger happy and use live ammunition. They go just kpai you sara over protest. Abeg let the protest continue online abeg. Sowore that was detained is building a political career for himself. Me i am trying to find my rent money and my daily bread. Untill i am strong enough to make a difference I will lay low. We dont want to make a story for the Evening News abeg.

grin grin grin

Coming from Ned Stark.
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by tot(f): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
mercyviv:

No, I'm not supposed to eat because someone chose to make a decision than later turned sour. Even at burials, people still market recharge cards, pure water etc. Keep crying more than the bereaved!

Just keep quiet. No sense of what is right or wrong. Mschew. Who will patronize an insensitive person?
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by 12345baba(m): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
2-0 we die for south come still for naija
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by tsavkeghps(m): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hmm
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
for verily verily i said onto u now, this are the end time signs = NATIONS WE RAISE AGAINST NATIONS*** * ***REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND_a word is enough the wise
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by xpool(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
fergie001:

We are a useless nation!
Police in south Africa would be watching south Africans beat and kill Nigerians, and they lend support to their people.
Why should police even try to prevent the only brave souls in our midst from fighting for our brothers and sisters in south Africa.
Nigerian police is full of slavish mentality

2 Likes

Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by Kay25(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
Can u see that a house divided can stand..South Africans are killing Nigeria right in front of their own police ooo but naija will always be on the other side..smh for that chop goro forget everything presido that we have a lamentation for the country that is in shackles
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by Neddstark: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
CsRockefeller:

grin grin grin

Coming from Ned Stark.

Just a name sir
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
another endtime sign spotted
Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by brodalikeme(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
fergie001:

What were you expect? We are worse than what they say we are?
What decisive action have you witness from the government? All of them are issuing discordances statements like drunkards.
Our police that usually cannot prevent ordinary petty crimes have now grown balls to shout protesters.
I weep for us as a people, we’re a shame to ourselves. May God forgive us!!!

1 Like

Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by iswallker(m): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
Timoleon:
So far so good, Nigerians are still the losers of this crisis.

Just imagine another life lost just like that. The shops you are boycotting or even trying to vandalize here in Nigeria has mostly our Brothers and sisters employed there. Especially in this very harsh economic reality we find ourselves.

Yes it is pertinent that we make our grievances known and if possible with some affirmative action/ violence.

A good place to start would have been the South African embassy.
A protest in front of United Nations buildings in Abuja and Lagos is also welcomed.

We must not mutilate our noses to spite our faces.

I feel bad that my protest so far has been behind the keyboard. I will gladly join a protest that does not further endanger Nigerians.

#EndXenophobiaNow

Stepping out of your room on a daily basis these days in Nigeria endangers you... undecided

No pain no gain - we will never get the country we want unfortunately because we are like you... undecided

1 Like

Re: One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite by UrVillagePpl: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
itsme01:
angry

South Africans are big time fools, they claim not to want foreigners but issue out Paid Visa to same foreigners, rent out shops and houses to foriegners, buy drugs from foreigners, prostituite themselves to foriegners yet they cry fowl when foreigners succeed more than them.

Its very obviuos that a south african sees himself inferior in all ways to a Nigerian hence his bitterness.. from their tweets i ended up feeling sorry for them as they are helplessly stupid

u too much cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) / Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.