Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:24 AM

South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks (80796 Views)

My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
An attack on one Nigerian is an attack on all Nigerians. But as angry and disappointed as we may be, the best way to go about this is not through violence.
If we decide to melt the same injustice that they melted on our people on them then we are not different from them.
The pain is understandable especially since it's coming from a country every single African bled for when they were in chains and shackles but WE ARE NIGERIANS, we remain their big brother no matter what so let's take things easy and warn them one more time.
Stop looting shoprite, don't hurt people that works there, they are not South Africans.
Stop burning mtn offices, it won't change anything, it will only increase the percentage of unemployment in the country.
We should be wise
Signed
Kelvin Adewale

1 Like

Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by zinodizt: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
After doing this... all na scam
these guys are super lazy men.....

Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by OdefaGirl(f): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Good one though... Hope it's from their heart?
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by XhosaNostra(f): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
OTayobami:

You! Hand go soon touch you where you dey o! Na you i go use send message back to your brothers say challenge accepted

Cool.
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nigerian envoy using donkey to south Africa, to arrive on Thursday or next week Thursday. I salute una.
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by goodnessme1(f): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
backnbeta:
Same way Igbos hate Yorubas undecided
The way yoruba muslims hate Igbos .

Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by iReddington: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
These are the reasonable ones, truth is that so many uneducated and lazy people are the one doing these attacking on foreigners, people looking for opportunity when not ready to work or earn it, dem build top class schools for them, but they won't go and get educated, so ignorance dey make them do these xenophobia rubbish.
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by unbitchable(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
vickydevoka:

If I need fake one who will I call?

Lwkmd... my sister Nobody sabi you pass yourself.

I know what am offering...I can't speak for myself and speak for others too

1 Like

Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
magicminister:
I laugh at the ignorance of Nigerians that call for Attacks on South African businesses in Nigeria. Their false sense of pride has made them delusional.

South African businesses are some of the highest employers of Labour in Nigeria. They hire Nigerians.

Mtn, multichoice (dstv) and shoperite are some of the more popular South African owned businesses that have generated billions in taxes, employed thousands of Nigerians which in turn has made life better for millions of Nigerian families that rely on the income of their family members that work In those places.

South African business pay rent to us, they pay taxes to us and most importantly, they employ us. The fact that you are so stupid to think that attacking a few Nigerian branches of a Multinational company will hurt them more than it hurts us is just amusing at best.

Having said that, it’s time to hold our government accountable. Nigerians are like the pariah of this world. Nobody wants us. We have to fix us to and liberate the black nation. The biggest Black Country on earth should be on a global pedestal as the leader in everything.
We should be the leaders in this world!! Let’s rise up!!

Thank you sir, but we can't let people hunt Nigerians down like roaches . We all know the government doesn't act until it touches them .

I don't support burning things or stealing but they should block roads and prevent ShopRite from selling until a response is given. Nigerian leaders are animals who only recognise the language of the jungle

1 Like

Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by backnbeta(f): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

My sister... Please let's just face reality and leave this igbo and Yoruba saga of a thing.

Igbos don't hate Yoruba's....my brother's wife is from Ondo state.....Literally half of my friends are Yoruba guys.

So what are you saying? angry
Charity begins at home, my brother! We must first learn to live together in love and respect for each other. If we can't tolerate each other, who will tolerate us? The SA attack on Nigerians is a very sad development, one we must fight together as a nation!
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by Ugosample(m): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
Simplyleo:
This action by the students goes a long way in proving beyond reasonable doubt that the perpetrators of those dastard activities are the illiterates, societal scums and frustrated goats

yes
I believe so
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
backnbeta:

Charity begins at home, my brother! We must first learn to live together in love and respect for each other. If we can't tolerate each other, who will tolerate us? The SA attack on Nigerians is a very sad development, one we must fight together as a nation!

that's what we are trying to do... at least this is Trina create a bond between Nigerians.

Not minding the ethnic group... We are one
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by DevilhimseIf: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:
This is the best thing to do. In every country, there are crazy and good people, I hope the good people eventually have a voice and overshadow the devil South Africans drinking their fellow Africans blood.

Every Nigerian at this stage of trial should come together and put away any tribal differences within us and work for a common good. Let’s see what we can achieve by being Nigerians in unison even if it’s just for this one time alone.

I saw a Nigerian on twitter today lamenting about his lost investment in South Africa and how afraid he was of death coz he tweeted in distress and you can feel the fear in his tweet up to the extent that someone online had to tell him to provide his number for rescue to come (I hope the person that asked for his number is not also a killer coz the name look like SA’n name).

Please online warrior should come together and let’s find a solution to this menace!
[/s]
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by backnbeta(f): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
goodnessme1:
That's the problem sir! Why so much hate for ourselves? How will other people tolerate our excesses if we can't even tolerate ourselves?
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by tete7000(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
Good one, the generation that witness and take part in struggle against apartheids are in a better state of mind to stop the violence...
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by backnbeta(f): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

that's what we are trying to do... at least this is Trina create a bond between Nigerians.

Not minding the ethnic group... We are one
That's the spirit bro, we are one and we must fight as a team!

1 Like

Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
backnbeta:

That's the spirit bro, we are one and we must fight as a team!

Sure thing.... United we stand.... Divided,we fall
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Empiree:
African leaders are clueless and dense 85% of the time. They wait for White govts to tell them what to do.

You should look at their former president who can't read a sentence. Remember "beginninging" grin cheesy

The only time they are smart is when you talk about looting economy. You seen many cars confiscated in their former president compound.

No be lie bro... Had it been that a government top official was killed in South Africa... Na then you go see say Nigerian government dey react

1 Like

Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by Ugosample(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

My sister... Please let's just face reality and leave this igbo and Yoruba saga of a thing.

Igbos don't hate Yoruba's....my brother's wife is from Ondo state.....Literally half of my friends are Yoruba guys.

So what are you saying? angry

I have Yoruba family members too and grew up amongst Yoruba (and Hausa folks too)

so I don't hate Yorubas either

Most igbo and Yoruba don't hate each other

the puppeteers try to condition the igbos and Yoruba that they hate each other and they are bad people bla bla bla.

You know who these puppeteers are

2 Likes

Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by koyyess: 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Of course, the well educated and enlightened ones will kick against it.

That's why I can never mingle or live with a bunch of low life, poverty stricken illiterates.

Their wickedness is nauseating.
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
An eye for an eye, the time for peace is over, they asked for a fight they would definitely get it.

If Nigerians don't act south-africa so would take us for fools.

South-africans are bunch of unrepentant and wicked haters, they will never change.
Calm down bros, the hand is that of Esau but the voice is that of Jacob...the whites understand what I'm saying
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by Mcreloaded(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
The whites failed to do a total rehabilitation number on the south africans thats why inferiority complex will kill them.
Education is the only answer to their problem and not foreigners hustling in their midst.
For too long they were slaves and it has eaten deep into their brains and now they have freedom they went mad.
They need to buy sense with 2 naira if available and if not they should beg for aperthied to come back as they are rudderless with no direction.
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by unbitchable(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
goodnessme1:
You don't come into another people's region and say to their face that their land is a no man's land. That's an insult.
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by Kultee(f): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ugosample:

I have Yoruba family members too and grew up amongst Yoruba (and Hausa folks too)

so I don't hate Yorubas either

Most igbo and Yoruba don't hate each other

the puppeteers try to condition the igbos and Yoruba that they hate each other and they are bad people bla bla bla.

You know who these puppeteers are

Sure I do bro... Let's not call names Thoo.

I love how you put in your words
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
This is good.
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by TheYoda: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
It's just very sad.
Re: South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks by goodnessme1(f): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
backnbeta:

That's the problem sir! Why so much hate for ourselves? How will other people tolerate our excesses if we can't even tolerate ourselves?
The reason for so much hate is the same reason you first accuse igbos.when you know you Oyorobas are father of hate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) / Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan / 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.