Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears (1530 Views)

A Cheating And Crying Girl / The Crying Child / "Bleeding Hearts" Poem By Anthcunny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
CRYING BLOOD,BLEEDING TEARS*
Prologue
Where does one begin to explain the misery that life has put them through..How do i even begin to
explain how i ended up in this hell hole? It was writen that we are God’s children and it went
further to explain that he will never leave us nor forsake us.I have always prayed believing that my
life will someday change..I have never in my life disobeyed anyone.I have always been that
quiet,shy and introvert child both at home and at school.All that made me happy was my room.My
room was my escape place where i would dream of all sorts of things that will make me forget
about the thorns life throws on my way…
My name is Rudzani Tshivhula.Im a venda breed born in a family of 2siblings.I live with my Mother
Funanani Tshivhula,my younger sister Ipfi Tshivhula and younger brother Dakalo Tshivhula.Im 22
years of age..Allow me to take you through my life journey of how i ended up in the streets doing
unthinkable things i never imagined myself doing.
Who said being rich doesnt come with prices? Who said its all because of hard earned work from
studying and all.Yes those who are lucky make it through without having to do shady dealings but
thats not my case.I went to school for 6 years to attain my MBA and a bachelor’s degree in human
resource..I studied this hard to make my parents proud but it was never enough.All they wanted
was for me to work for the family company but i was not interested.I cant always depend on my
parents.Im a man who needs to stand on his own two feet…My parents made sure that i dont get a
job anywhere if i dont work for their company
My name is Lesley Pilusa Son of Maria and Thabang Pilusa.I have a twin brother by the name
Ethan Pilusa.Let me let you in on what goes on behind other people’s riches and how i obtained
mine.
As I’m thinking about the story that is to follow. This is one of my thoughts….
SOURCE: https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=crying+blood%2C+bleeding+tears

1 Share

Re: Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Ann2012(f): 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Following

1 Like

Re: Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2019
Ann2012:
Following

1 CRATE OF TROPHY AND I POST grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Emex100(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
emperorblog21:

1 CRATE OF TROPHY AND I POST grin grin grin grin grin grin
How about william or legend

1 Like

Re: Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Emex100:

How about william or legend

i dont do dem only trophy
Re: Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Fijumokesayo(f): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Oya leggo
Re: Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2019
CRYING BLOOD,BLEEDING TEARS.
RUDZANI
I was busy cleaning the house while my siblings were in their bedrooms.
Mom: Rudzi!!! Rudzani
Me: Ma!!!
Mom: Idani ngeno..
Me: I’m coming.
I went to her.
Me:Mma vhakho mmbidza? (Mom did you call me?)
Mom:No fhedza u cleana naa? (Are you done cleaning?
Me: Ndovha ndi Saathu.. (Not yet)
Mom: Mulandu nisina mushumo mara.Ndi mini tshino khou ni khakhisa u fhedza kulumaga? (Why
are you so useless.What is it that is distracting you to finish with cleaning? )
Me:ndo thoma nda swiela muta..thi pfesesi iri mulandu vhasa ambi na vhanwe uri vhade vha
nthuse. (Ma I had to sweep the yard first..I don’t know why you don’t ask the others to help me.)
Mom:u nithusa mini? Ni songo amba tshika. Ndi vhatuku kha inwi,vha na mushumo wa tshikolo.
Inwi no nanga zwo sokouvha muthu zwawe kha vhutshilo. Musi nitshi dzulela u feila nani kho
mbudza uri nikho toda uvha mushumi nisa zwipfi,zwino ndikho ni pfumbudza. Habe ni tavhanye
ngauri nikhadi tea ubika navha kuvhela na uniform. (Help you with what? Don’t talk
nonsense..They are young compared to you.They have school work to do.You chose to be
useless in life..When you kept on failing you were giving me an indirect message that you want to
be a maid so I’m training you.Be quick because you still have to cook and wash their uniforms)
If I was someone else I swear they would have given up on life but as for me i take mom’s insults
and hard labour everyday.Crying doesn’t help nor does pleading…I tried working hard at school
but honestly I’m not gifted…Its true that even if you try hard but when it’s not meant to be it’s not.I
tried hard at school but I kept failing my grade 10..When the teacher teached I would understand
but the moment I’m alone in the exam room it all flushes out of my head….Im young and
foolish,Made bad desicions and I turned my back on religion…I just live for the sake of living
because I’m a coward to even think about killing myself.
Mom: Nikha divha hafha nah? (Are still here?)
I walked away.
I made sure to be fast with cleaning then when I was done I cooked…Ipfi is 15 so she helped me
with washing the uniform.Ipfi is so caring when it comes to me.She always helps out when she
sees I need the help.
Mom: Ipfi get inside before you catch a cold.
I’m glad we were almost done.Only left with hanging them at the washing line.I hanged the clothes
and when I was done with all the chores I took a bath with cold water with the weather cold as it
is..I wasn’t allowed to boil water because according to mom I don’t buy electricity..I was shivering I
don’t want to lie..When I was done I wore warm clothes and visited my friend Konanani.But I call
her nani.
Nani: My ancestors must have remembered that I’m one of them today.
I laughed.
Me: Vhupengo (madness)
Nani: No like seriously you visit me hmm that’s a first.
Me: I needed fresh air.
Nani: sugar mama breathing fire?
Me: You have no idea.
Nani: Where is her ven 10?
Me: I don’t even care.She is dating this other pervert who keeps looking at my thighs when I’m
cleaning.But Atleast this time she is dating someone older than her.
Nani: Hey girl be careful..You can never trust this men
Me: I will.
Nani is my friend.She dropped out of school in grade 8 because she is also like me..Nani is a
stripper at some night club at Thohoyandou.She had been asking me to atleast ask for a job a a
bartender and I told her I will think about it..Im a very shy person so working at place full of people
will be a struggle for me..
Nani: I spoke to the owner of the club and he said you can come and meet him.
Me: But Nani I said I will think about it.
Nani: You never did so I took matters into my own hands..
There was no arguing with her.
Nani: Tonight when I go to work I will be going with you..
Me: Haaaa Nani tomorrow.
Nani: I said tonight.
Me: Mxm. Let me go home then.
Nani: If you go there you won’t come back.You will wear my clothes.
She is the same size as me.We both have a little bit of curves..Flat stomach and some lol bit of an
a-s.The only difference is that I’m light in complection and she is dark.
LESLEY
FLASHBACK
Me: Father I said I can’t work for you.I want to be my own man
Mom: Then you leave us no choice but to disown you
Me: And you give me no choice but to disown you as my parents aswel.
Dad: You think this is a game son?
Me: Dad why isn’t Ethan forced to work for you..Why do I have to work for you.
Dad: Because he chose to be a lawyer and he will be the company’s lawyer.So you see he will
also be working for the family.
Me: I don’t get why you have to force me.I want to someday tell my children how I worked hard to
be the man I will be in the future.How i have hustled to give them the wonderful life I will be giving
them
Mom: Its either the family company or nothing at all.We didn’t send you to school to turn your back
on us.
Me: I have already got a job.
I gave them my appointed letter. I guess that was my biggest mistake.
He tore the contract into pieces.
Dad: You won’t be working for anyone.I almost cried but Instead I walked away and that was the
last day I went home.
PRESENT DAY
Ethan: Nigga go home and talk to them.
Me: If they won’t listen to you then why would they listen to me.Its been two years Ethan,Two
fucken years and I can’t get a job anywhere.Sometimes I wonder if they are my parents.why would
they go this far? What do they expect me to eat,wear and live?
Ethan: That is why I’m here.. Les they know I’m the one helping you and they are threatening me.
Me: They won’t do anything to you dude.Please give me a little more time to find Atleast
something small and I will provide for myself.
Ethan: *heavily sigh* Two months Les
Me: What? Ethan I’m your twin.Why are you letting them control you? Why are you being a p—y?
You are a grown up for crying out loud.
Shaz: You seem to forget that we want to get married.You are the one standing in between our
finances..If Ethan is afraid to tell it all to you then I will.You sit all day I’m not even sure you are
looking for a job.You are even ungrateful you call him a p—y when he is the only one putting
proof over your head and he is feeding and clothing you.
Me: B—h who gave you the permission get involved in my conversation with my twin? Sharon or
whoever your name is who died and made you Dr Phil?
Shaz: Excuse me?
Me: You are excused.
Ethan grabbed me by my shirt
Ethan: I will take it if you disrespect me but not my fiance.We may be twins but I’m the oldest and
you will respect me.
I can’t believe he is doing this.He threw me with a stack of money.
Ethan: Manage that for two months until you get a job.I paid this flat for 3years so this is the final
year.
He pushed me and I fell and he left. I guess I no longer have
Re: Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2019
CRYING BLOOD, BLEEDING TEARS*
LESLEY
I have always grew up with a silver spoon in my mouth.I got everything I wanted.My parents
spoiled me…Who knew that one day I will be homeless..
I never made friends when I was at school because I was too focused.I wanted to make my
parents proud that is why I always passed with flying colours..I have ways heard people saying
education is the key to success but why am I not successful? Well if my parents think that this will
make me go back then they have one thing coming. Yes they paid for my school fees but that was
their responsibility as parents..I seriously wonder what kind of parents do such evilness to their
kids.I had alot of mixed emotions.I walked out of the building and took a walk.
I saw a bar not far so I hesitated to go in but I ended up going…I sat at the stools with my mind
occupied.
I don’t know for how long I sat but I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was a man who had
bodyguards with.
Guy: 8ta
I didn’t want any run ins with trouble so I stood up and walked away…I seriously need a plan..
I went back to my flat thinking…Suddenly a plan hit my mind.What I’m gonna do is go back
home.Im gonna go back to Limpopo.I don’t have any other choice.Venda is home and Atleast there I won’t pay rent because I will be staying at a family house.Last time I checked no one was
living there.. My mom comes from Venda..I sort of grew up there being raised by my grandparents
until they passed on.My mother was their only child..The family house is still in good shape..
I started packing.There is no life left for me here…
I so much hate travelling with public transport.There are different smells in the taxi and that alone
triggered my sinus…Only if I still my car..Its sad how I went from a wonderful life of having all I
need to being a begger.
When I got to Thohoyandou I took a taxi to Hamutsha.When I got there the house still looked the
same…Even though the weeds were alot at the yard..I sighed heavily…Its gonna be a long story of
my life…I went through the gate and went to the old place where we used to keep our spare keys
and I found them.Inside was very dusty and some corners at the ceiling had spider webs.
RUDZANI
Nani was busy doing what she is paid to do while I was sitting at the high stools at the bar.
I was really bored..This is not my kind of place to be.
Nani: No maarn friend that’s not how we have fun.Im glad I finished early. Look at how you are
making this place boring….
Bar man please give us cherry mainstay cocktails for now..
Me: I hope that’s not alcohol.
Nani: Its not..
I gave her a questioning look.
Our drinks came and we drank..It wasn’t bad at all.Ir even made me drink more.With every sip I
felt good…This went on until I felt the need to dance.
Me: Friend let’s hit the dance floor.
Nani: Why not.
I kind of love hip hop music and I cramp to it.But then I can also make some move on deep house.
But they were place work by Rihanna and Drake.
I started shaking what was given to me to embrace as my body.
Nani: I seriously feel belittled right now..You know you dance better than I do..
Me: Then let’s do our dance routine..
We started dancing the moves I taught her.We even stole the crowd’s attention.People were
cheering..Im a shy person so It took me the courage I had to realise that what I was drinking was
alcohol..It tasted really sweet for me to not realise that it’s not juice or some famous drink without
alcohol in it…Whem the song came to an end we went back to the bar.Niggas where now looking
at me.
Me: Why are they looking at us like this?
Nani: No sweetheart they are looking at you not us..
Me:. Because of the dance? No no no I can’t have people starting at me.
Nani: Here comes my boss.
Man: Ladies.
Us: Hello.
Man: I’m Nditsheni and everyone calls me boss.
Yoh this guy looked scary. I don’t know if it’s me or what but alot of guys who owns such places
are huge and scary..They always have a story to tell.Scars at some places in their bodies.
Nani: Boss this is Rudzie my friend.
Boss: Well Nani I saw you and your friend on the dance floor and I was impressed.so was the
crowd so i have a proposal for you.
My hands started being sweaty.This guy wana offer me something and I’m not interested.What
scares me is that he doesn’t look like the type that takes no for an answer..
Boss: Please follow me to my office.
He turned and walked away. We followed him.
read more here: https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=crying+blood%2C+bleeding+tears
Re: Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
CRYING BLOOD,BLEEDING TEARS.*
LESLEY
Cleaning a house is not easy..Im lying on the couch tired..I have been cleaning this place since I
got here and it’s now spotless..One thing about me is that I’m a clean freak.It was already late and
I had nothing in the house to cook so I had to settle for take away.I took a quick shower and after i
walked to the nearest chisa nyama.i bought half chicken and pap with chakalaka..Tomorrow I will
have to use this money to buy food.I can’t afford to waste this money because it’s the only money I
have left.
RUDZANI
Boss: So I had a lot of thinking and I would like to hire you (pointing at me) as one of my stripper.
I didn’t know how to answer him because I’m scared of how he looks and how he keeps his face
serious without a little smile.But I have to stand up for myself,otherwise if I don’t then who will.
Me: uhhmm no I can’t..
Nani looked at me with a shocked expression.
Nani: But you need the money.
She said that in a whisper tone.
Me: I’m sorry Mr boss but I have to turn your offer down.
Boss: Why don’t you think about it the get back to me next weekend.
Me: I’m sure my answer will still be no but I will do that.
Boss: Great.
We attempted to walk out.
Boss: hey why don’t you join me for a drink in the Vip section? I will pay.
Nani: Surely you can’t say no to free drinks aswel.
I didn’t want to turn her down so I just agreed for her sake.
We went out the office and went to the Vip section.. I asked for mainstay while they had whatever
they were drinking..They seemed to be so cosy together. A part of me felt like there is more to them being a boss and an employee..
I was getting drunk now soon stood up and started to dance it off.
ETHAN
Me:Dad I can’t find him.His clothes are gone.
Mom: Don’t worry about that black sheep he will surely come back.There is nowhere to run to
around here.He will come to his senses.
Me: Mom why are you this heartless.He has nothing on him..How will he make it out there? It was
better when he was around and I could see him but to not know where he is then that is
torture.what if he gets killed or commits suicide out there? Have you no heart.
Dad: Stop it both of you.Im trying to work and you are disturbing me.We were at dad’s study and
he was busy on his laptop.
Me:Dad you are not gonna say anything?
Dad: I only have one son which is you so I don’t know who you are talking about.Noe stop
disturbing me..
With that said I walked out…
I shouldn’t have cut him off.I shouldn’t have made him feel like he is a burden to me..What kind of
a twin brother am I? I know that him and I were not close and we didn’t have a single thing in
common but we shared a womb for crying out loud and that should count for something..
I shouldn’t have let our parent nor a woman come between us.Im such a fool.
RUDZANI.
My phone rang or should I say my oun rang? It was mom..I became sober minded same time.I
wonder what is it that I have done this time.
Nani: If it’s your mom don’t answer it.Im not gonna spend time nursing you making you to stop
crying because of that old woman..She must learn to respect your relaxing time away from her
tantrums.When Nani talks like this she is drunk so I switched my phone off…We drank till I wanted
to go home.
Boss: Why don’t you guys spend a night at my house.
Me: I have to go home otherwise mom will be breathing fire.I don’t want to get burnt.
Nani: I will take the offer.
Boss: Okay come we drop your friend home first.
We walked out.
The drive home felt long that I ended up sleeping.
Nani: Wake up Rudzi you are home.
I got out without a word…I searched for my keys in my bra and unlocked the gate as slow as I can
without making noise..I had to be extra careful when unlocking the door.I tip toed to my room and
when I approached the passage the lights went on.
S–t is about to hit the roof.
Mom:ni coubva ngafhi?( Where are you coming from?
Silence Mom:Rudzi ndi cou amba na inwi( Rudzie I’m talking to you) ni cou bvafhi vhusiku vhu ngafha?
(Where are you coming from at this time of the night?
Me:ndo vha ndo di visa na khonani dzanga ( I was out with my friend.
Mom:zwino ni cou lavhelela uri ndi dzule vhusiku hothe ndi cou vhilaela nga inwi uri no tsireledzea
kana hai ? ( So you expect me to sit here all night and worry if you are okay or not?
Me: pfarelo mma (Sorry ma
Mom: ibvani nduni yanga (Get out of my house
Me: Huh?
Mom:no mpfa.humelani hune na bva hone.ni do vhuya ni si cha nukha sa chipotoni (You heard
me.Go back to where you are coming from.You will come back in here when you don’t smell like a
shebeen..
Me: mianga avha mpfarele.ndi cou humbela pfarelo, zwinga si cha itea (Mom please forgive
me.Im sorry.it won’t happen again.
Mom: NDIRI IBVANI RUDZANI!!!
I turned around very fast because when mom is angry anything can happen..
Re: Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
RUDZANI
I was never a fan of walking out late at night.I only went out most times with Nani because of
avoiding the situation at home.Yes it’s an everyday thing which I can get used to but who am I
kidding it’s not easy especially since it’s being done by someone who is supposed to protect me
from the cruelty of this world.
I dialed Bank’s number.
Nani: I thought you will be sleeping by now.
Me: Mom kicked me out.
Nani: What? This time of the night?
Me: Yes Nani.Please come back..I am at the Sixth street from home that leads to the main road
next to that Mafadza house..
Vele is the surname of the people who were living here
Nani: Okay stay there.We are coming.But will take a bit of time.
Me: Cool.
I hanged up.I was next to the abondened house that belonged to the Mafadza people.But to my
surprise the lights were on.Maybe they are renting the house…Its better that there is someone
living here because abondened houses you never know if rapists stay there waiting for their next
victim..
I waited for 30 minutes until they got here..Well maybe Boss lives far.I got in the car and he drove
off.I was surprised when we got to the house within a 10minutes.Yes he lives at Tsianda which is
the neighbouring village to Hamutsha.
He parked the car in the double garage and led us in the house…Its a very beautiful house.
They were talking non stop and I was sleepy
Me: Can you please show me to one of the guest rooms.im really sleepy..
Boss:Pick any except the one with the white door because that is my main.
Me: Okay.
I left them there and I picked a room that had an ensuit.I took off my clothes and and went to take
a shower so that I can sleep without struggles.when I was done I slept wearing nothin..
BOSS
When that girl with a sexy body called Nani to come and pick her up I was kind of happy but she
called at a wrong time..I was busy f—–g her friend.That girl seems different..She seems like the
type that can make a player want to settle down.I wasn’t even surprised when she turned my offer
down..What I will do is offer her a bartender job but she will also have to teach my girls how to
dance like she does..My club will have a lot of customers through her.Alot of men don’t only come
there for drinks,they want to escape their nagging wives and find joy just by watching half naked
girls shaking their booty.Nani was fast asleep because I spiked her drink with sleeping pills so I
went to the room she was occupying..I was carrying juice which had drugs and a sleeping pill
inside for her and a glass of champagne for me.I opened the door and she was naked on the bed.I
became hard same time.I got to the bed and shook her.She opened her eyes slightly and when
she saw it was me she panicked and covered herself.
Rudzi: What are you doing here?
Me: I needed to talk to you about that offer.I seriously could use someone like you in my
team.Even if you don’t have to be a stripper.
Rudzi: Can’t we talk in the morning.
Me: It won’t take long.
I have her the glass of juice and she just looked at it.
Me: Come on if I wanted to spike it will I be here begging you.
She took it and gulped it down at once.
Me: You were really thirsty.
Rudzi: sort of.
Me: I was thinking that you teach my girls how to dance like you do in exchange you can be a
bartender.
Rudzi: That..that sounds better.
I kept on talking until I could see they are kicking In her system
Rudzi: I’m really sleepy.We can continue to……She fell on the bed..
She is someone who won’t be waking anytime soon.
I took off the fleece and her body was exposed…I was only wearing a gown so I took it off and
d–n I was hard.
I lifted her to the corned of the bed and I parted her legs and went down on her..She was so clean
and sweet..
I realised that she was still pure.How come a girl her age is still sealed? But this is not gonna stop
me from getting my way with her.This is still soon.I have to get her comfortable into coming here on her own will then when she least expect it the boom i strike.The only option I have is to throw
dice while watching her.I was even getting the tip of my manhood at the entrance of her
womanhood..I ended up putting it in her mouth.
When I was satisfied I went back to my bedroom.
TENDANI
Me: Mom but I don’t feelnthe vibe here at all.I just wish you can let me go back to Cape town..This
place is boring.
Mom: So says someone who grew up here.This is your third year Tendi and if I let you go there
you will still play and fail.No I rather let you attend at UNIVEN than let you waste my money there.
Me: Mom i promise I will focus this time around.
Mom: No Tendani!! My word is final..Your father is biting my head off because of you.Im sorry but
this time around I agree with him.Sending you there from the start was a very big mistake.Look at
what you are wearing? You are always patting and you never have time for anything.Im sorry but
you are enrolling at UNIVEN.
Me: Mxm arghhhh I hate my life and I hate you!!!
I ran upstairs to my room
My name is Tendani Mudau,I’m 21.The only child to both my parents.Mommy is mixed raced while
daddy is a pure Venda breed.Mom is a fashion designer and dad is a business man.He owns
clubs and has shares in different companies around.I grew up spoilt and according to me I don’t
see any use of going to school because when my parents pass on then everything will be on my
name.There is nothing i lack..For two years i have been at cape town university…Honestly I only
attended classes when I was bored if I wasn’t then I was out patying or on vacations with my
friends and most of the times I was the one paying..What I can say now is that my parents are fed
up and they want me to study at the University of Venda which is the last place I want to be
because there is no vibe here and they won’t give me money like they used to when I was not
here..
Walk with me aswel on this journey.
RUDZANI
When I woke up it was around one in the afternoon..
Me: S–t my head hurts
I rubbed my eyes which were disoriented for a while.I got up the bed and went to take a shower.It
was wierd because rhe entrance of my k—y was a bit painful when i pee When I was done I wore
yesterday’s clothes.Nani got in when I was about to got out.
Nani: I almost reported you dead.
I chuckled.
Nani: I got clothes for you.
She gave me the Mr price plastic and there was a high waisted black jean with a red crop top.
Me: They are new?
Nani: Yes
Me: Thanks Nani
Nani: Thank boss because he is the one who insisted.
Me: Ohhkay.
I changed and we went downstairs where boss was watching tv.
Boss: Look who woke up.
Me: You guys should stop.I slept late.
Boss: Here are the car keys.I have to get home.Im sure my wife has turned into a dinosaur
breathing all kinds of flames..
Me: Okay
He put the keys on the stander the left.
Me: How many houses does he have?
Nani: I’m not sure hey. Come let’s go and eat then go home.
Me: I hope mom won’t give me problems.
Nani: I’m sure she is calm now.
Me: I hope so
She made bacon and eggs, we ate with bread and apple juice.
When we were done with tidying up we took a local taxi home.
We got off at the main road.
Me: Friend did I tell you that there is someone living at the Mafadza house?
Nani: No way.The house has been abondened for long.
Me: Well last night the lights were on.And look the yard is clean.
Nani: I didn’t know that.Well maybe someone is renting.
Me: Maybe.
Nani: Friend don’t look 6 o’clock direction there is a handsome banana bone guy wearing a cap
backwards.
I turned and looked.
She slapped my hand.
Nani: I said don’t look.
Me: He must be New in the are I don’t know him.
Nani: Nana even if he lived here for years you wouldn’t know him because you are always home
so don’t claim.
But I’m allowed to say I don’t know him at all..
We were talking looking at him we didn’t even notice him approach us.
Les: Sorry can I help you?
Us: Huh?
Les: You are starting and starring is rude.
Me: uhh sorry.
Nani: What are you sorry for friend?
Me: Starring.
Nani: Mxm why you gotta apologise.The eyes stare at what they want to stare.Dont let cheese boy
threaten you.
Les: Excuse me.
Nani: You are excused.
She walked away.
Les: I’m Lesley by the way.The grandson of Mr Mafadza.
Me: Uhh I’m Rudzani but Rudzi in short..uhhm I have to go my friend is leaving me behind.
Les: Okay.Nice to meet you.
Me: Likewise.
I walked away.
LESLEY
That is one beautiful girl.I took a taxi to town.What I did first was to job hunt.I came across a club
“Tendi’s “..I got up and they directed me to the boss.
Boss: How can I help you Mr…
Me: Lesley Mafadza.Im looking for a job
A man has gotta do what a man has gotta do.I couldn’t say my direct surname.Coming to think of
it im gonna change to my maternal surname because dad leave me no choice.
Boss: The only post I have is for stripper.
My eyes widened.
Me: What?
Boss: yes.
Me: Well I will take it.
Boss: You must be stranded.im kidding but I have a post for bartender.It’s yours if you want it.
Me: Wow really.
Boss: Yes bit you must know that the money is not alot.
Me: I will take whatever is thrown my way…
Boss: Go to Peter and tell him that I said you must go to him for training..You will start tomorrow.
Me: Thank you sir
Boss: Sure now get out.
I walked out.Maybe this is where my breakthrough will come
READ MORE HERE: https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=crying+blood%2C+bleeding+tears
Re: Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Ann2012(f): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
episode 5

(Jordan’s Mansion=Angelina’s Bedroom).
” You don’t seem to be happy about this trip if ours ”. Danny said.
” N..no…. I just wish,I could go with you guys ”. I said in sadness.
” Well,that’s why dad is staying here with you ”. Danny said. ” Or you don’t like the fact that dad is
being left here alone with you? ”.
” No..not that. I’m okay ”.
” Hmmm,if you say so Angy. Anyway,I have to go and continue my packing. We’ll have a long
journey tomorrow ”. He said,stood up and left.
Actually, I would ha e loved to tell Danby the whole truth about what his father did to me. But there
was no way I could. He threatened to kill me and throw my body into the sea. I was worked up and
worried. I sat up on the bed and hit my hand on something, only to check that Danny had left his
phone on my bed. I was surprised, was destiny working in my favor?
I quickly looked through my things and took out the card and tried calling the number Nickel gave
me the other day…but it didn’t go through. Was this a wrong number he gave me? But he really
seemed like a nice person. I really needed help. I tried again but it still didn’t go through. I heard
someone’s footsteps coming towards the gate and I quickly put the phone back. Danny entered
and took back hi phone and left.
(Next Day).
Aunty and my cousins left early in the morning, accompanied by Uncle Tom. I was left alone in the
house and I quickly rushed to the kitchen and put some raw rice on the fire and quickly ate up to
my satisfaction. After that,I went upstairs and brought down all my dirty clothes and washed them
clean.
I hanged them under the brighting hot sun and went into the hall. I looked around, looking for a
phone somewhere to call the number. I sear he’d all around and didn’t find anything. I sat for a
while and remembered the provision shopkeeper who asked mW to come there any time I was in
need. I quickly stepped into the compound with the intention of heading to the shopkeeper and ask
for a phone. As soon as I opened the main gate of the entrance, there standing in front of me wa
Uncle Tom,frowning furiously.
” And where the hell do you think you are going? ”. Uncle Tom asked.
” I don’t think you should bother yourself about that. In this country,we have freedom of movement
”. I replied.
” Oh really? Do you think we are in a court room,for you to show me the freedom you have? ”.
” I am going to go out right now…just leave me alone ”.
” Don’t forget you’ve being left alone here with me okay? And your job,is to serve me,in and out of bed ”. He smiled evilly, getting closer to me.
I turned and took to my heels and raced as fast as I could to the room,up the stairs and into my
room then locked myself inside. I was so frightened in the broad day light. I couldn’t control my
breath,I squeezed myself at one corner of the bed and kept on weeping. Praying inside me to
send some help to rescue me. I was not willing to face that same horrible night in that monster’s
hands.
Suddenly, I heard the handle of my door being forced opened outside with a metal object. It was
as if he had wanted to open it with force.
” Better make this simple off yourself and open gently girl,else if you allow me to suffer before
getting to you,I will hurt you so bad with no mercy ”. Uncle Tom threatened.
” Leave me alone!!! If you dare come close to me,I will scream so loud that even the roofing will
fall off! Get away from me you minster! ”. I shouted.
Suddenly, all the noise I heard with the metal stopped. It was quiet now,and I begun to calm down.
He must have left,that’s what I thought. I was very much calm and happy now. My entire body was
relaxed and slowly crawled myself into bed and fell asleep. I slept peacefully like a human with no
troubles.
I opened my eyes again and saw that it was dark everywhere. It was night again. I checked my
wrist watch and saw that it was exactly 10pm. How could I sleep for that long? I couldn’t believe. I
would have preferred to stay in the room,locked up for the next one month until Aunty Okereke
and my cousins to arrive home,but I was so hungry when I opened my eyes.
I ward to the window and opened the louvers and the entire streets was empty. It was dark and the
rain was drizzling. My things were still hanging down thereon the line. I slowly took the key to my
door and silently unlocked it. I slowly opened the door and poked my head out and looked outside
but I didn’t see anyone. I was can by then and I slowly tiptoed out of my room and got to the stairs.
I needed to get down there and remove my things, and also check if some food was in the kitchen.
As soon as I raised one keg to step down,a strong arm grabbed hold of my hair and pulled me
back with force in pain. He rapped his arms around my neck, strangling me to death.
” What did I tell you huh? What did I tell you about making me suffer before getting you? You
stupid girl! ”. Uncle Tom groaned.
” Pleas…please uncle please, don’t hurt me,I am sore..my whole body is sore, my entire body is in
pain please. I beg you ”. I cried.
” Do you think I care? Do you think I care about you huh?! ”.
” Help me!!! Help me please! I beg you someone help me…..”. I kept screaming.
But he pulled me back and dragged me back into my room. I pushed him away and tried to close
the door but he held the handle and booted my abdomen, making me to fall to the ground and
started bleeding profusely. I was completely paralysed now. He turned and locked the door and the rain started becoming heavier and heavier. I couldn’t scream now. He carried me up into the
bed and raped me behind my back and also in front of me.
He did this repeatedly until he had satisfied himself.
After this,he started dressing himself up,while my blood didn’t stop coming.
” That’s what you get,when you disobey me. Now,you’ll be left here,all alone ”.
He said and left the room then locked me up. My eyes couldn’t close. I kept starring at the roof top
and bleeding. I suddenly saw my parents,taking my hands…I asked them to take me with them.
But they told me it was not yet time. I slept on the bed for a long hour.
1 week later,I was still lying down the same way I was. I couldn’t move any of my body parts. And
Uncle Tom never unlock the door to one check up on me or anything. If I felt like urinating, I did it
on myself and it made the room stink so badly with the blood which was dried up on me. I had not
rated food or what’s for the past 1week. I was dying. And I started groaning louder and louder for
him to come.
And luckily for me,he entered the room and quickly covered hi nose with a napkin.
” My goodness! See how you’ve made this room stinky! How disgraceful you idiot! ”. He said in
anger
” Water…wa..wa..water..foo.. Food… Please…”. I said weakly.
Uncle Tom went outside and later brought back some food and water. He went back and brought
a mob and a detol with water. He mobbed the room and removed the bedsheets and burnt them
on the compound. The from was now smelling great. He helped me to sit up on the bed and I
started eating. After eating and drinking,a little strength entered my body. He was sitting besides
me while I ate. I hated him so much. I swear if I had strength, I would have taken his life. After
eating,he took the plates and stood up to leave.
” I am not feeling well. Please,take me to see the doctor. I think I have..I think my fever is back. I’m
weak,please take me to he hospital ”. I pleaded.
” You think am a fool to take you to the hospital. Then when we arrive,you’ll announce to everyone
that I have being raping you! ”.
” No…I swear I won’t do that..please ”.
” Shut up there! The food I gave you will be enough to heal you ”. He said,left the room and locked
me inside.
Two weeks Late,I was burning up,the fever had climbed all over me.I was hot. Uncle Tom was
now afraid. He quickly called and taxi and got me to the hospital.
(The Hospital=Doctor’s Office).
What happened? ”. Doctor asked.
” She has fever. That’s why I think…right Angelina? ”. Uncle Tom asked with a threatening look.
” Y..yes ”. I nodded in weakness.
” What is wrong doctor? ”. Uncle Tom asked.
” She’s not having fever. She is three weeks pregnant! ”…
Re: Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
TENDANI
I was now watching tv with mom busy irritating me talking to her friend over the phone..Dad
walked in looking all sorts of fresh.
Mom hanged up her phone immediately.
Mom: Where are you coming from? Since when do you sleep out?
Dad: I had a long night woman.Work was hectic.
Mom: You have started with your cheating tendencies.Warn her that if I know her it won’t be nice at all
Dad: I said I don’t want to do this.
He walked away.
If there is one person who knows how to handle mom that’s dad.He brushes her off and then let
her cool off.
I went after dad.
Me: Daddy
Dad: What do you want Tendi?
Me: Daddy I want to go back to Cape town.Due time has come.
Dad: My decision is final.You will be studying here.
I frowned.
Dad: That won’t work this time around.Now leave me in peace.
We were in his study so I went out.When he makes up his mind he never changes it.I turned and
went back to his study.
Me: Daddy are you not gonna go to Tendi’s tonight?
Dad: I will be going next week.I need to check on the one at phiphidi.
Me: okay.
I walked out with the inner me jumping for joy..Atleast I will be going out…
LESLEY
I was now at home cooking.When I was done at the club with Peter I went shopping for food and
also to buy a decoder since there wasn’t one on the house…The girl I met earlier today crossed
my mind.Rudzani such a beautiful name owned by a beautiful lady.Who knew that I would like a
girl after what Shudu did to me.
#flashback
Shudu: I don’t know how to say this..
Me: Say what love?
Shudu: I can’t do this anymore Les
Me: Do what?
Shudu: This..us.this relationship.I can’t continue with it anymore
Me: whoaa whoaa whoaa babe what are you saying? What do you mean by that?
Shudu: Look at you.You are broke,You don’t even have anything in your name.
Me: Wow really now Shudu?
Shudu: Look at me.Im a lady and I need to be taken care of.You are failing to do that so some one
else has come toward to take care of me and that’s Stanley.
Stanley walked in.
Stan: Yes she is mine now.You knew I liked her and you went for her.
This is the worse betrayal ever.I never knew that Stan wanted Shudu but it was Ethan who knew Me: Cuz how many times must I tell you that I didn’t know.I don’t think it was me you told
Stan: Stop lying..Anyway I got her now no need to be talking about the past.
Me: Stan we are cousins bro.More like brothers.How can you do that? Break the brotherhood
code.
Stan: You broke it the minute you went for her.
Me: Get out all of you
Ethan: What?
Me: I SAID LEAVE NOW!!!!
#Back to present day
I will never forget that day.We were at the flat i was living in with Ethan and Shaz since her and
Shaz are friends.That was the first time a girl ever broke my heart.To make matters worse she did
it infront of my twin and her friend.She was the first girl I ever gave my heart and I’m even
ashamed to say that I still love her even now but then if I was given a chance to get back together
with her I will only do that to hurt her.What she did to me is a scar for life.
RUDZANI
When I got home the house was dirty..I wonder if they will ever survive if I was to leave this place
one day.This is injustice to my body.Im still tired.I changed the clothes and wore an old dress then
started cleaning..Alot crossed my mind,If only I had passed at school none of this will be
happening to me. Mom hates me because I kept on failing at school.Maybe this is all my fault.Its
my fault that I was born stupid…I cleaned the house quickly..When i was done I started with
cooking.I don’t want mom to find me here..
Two hours later.
I just finished bathing and as I was about to go out mom’s boyfriend walked in with..
Me: Mom is not here.
Pervert: I know that.I will wait for her.
Me: Suit yourself..He came towards me and spanked my butt.
I slapped him and mom walked in and saw what I did.Honestly I don’t know where I got the
courage to do so..My hands were shaking because I was scared
Mom: RUDZANI!!!!
She came towards me and slapped me so hard and then pulled me by my right ear.
Mom: In my house you disrespect the man of the house?
I just looked at her..Physical pain is something I have learnt to live with.It no longer makes me
cry.Its what’s inside the heart that hurts so much.The emotional abuse and torture that’s
something one can never get used to.Thats something I can never seem to control.
I walked out the the little courage I had left.
Mom: You have gone too far.You will find your bags outside.
She shouted behind me.
I walked out heading to Nani’s place.
Les: Whoever it is that is occupying your mind must be important for you not to even greet me.
I didn’t even see him..I raised my head..O used all the little energy I had left in me to greet him
Me: Hey
Les: Hello
Me: bye
Les: Hey wait..Can we talk.
Me: Huh
Les: Please.
Me: Okay but I don’t have much time it’s almost 6 and I have somewhere to be at 8
Les: I won’t take long I also have somewhere to be at 8.
We walked in his yard and we actually went inside the house.
Les: You can sit down.
I sat on one of the couches.
Les: I actually don’t have alot of friends around here.arg rephrase that I don’t have friends around
here so I’m trying to create friendship since you look like someone who is decent to hang around
with.So can you please hang around with me when you are not busy?
Me: No funny business
Les: No funny business I promise.
I gave him my numbers.I actually didn’t have the energy to refuse this besides he is new around
here.
Me: I gotta go.
Les: Okay bye.
I walked out and went to Nani’s place and she was done so we left immediately.
Nani: You are early.I thought you were not coming today.
Me: Oh friend I forgot to tell you that boss made me an offer.He called me to remind me of it again
today.
Nani: What offer?
Me: He wanted me to be a bartender but he called me again to tell me that he found someone for
the job and now he will only pay me to teach his girls to dance.
Nani: As In us?
Me: Yeah I think so.
Nani: That’s a first.I thought I was gonna be the one to teach them.
After that there was an awkward silence..I just felt like she was angry at the fact that i got the job
so I just kept my mouth shut
We took a taxi to the club.
Me: Les?
Les: Rudzi?
We spoke at the same time
Me: What are you doing here?
Les: Should be asking you.Im here for work.
Me: Same here
KONANANI
What Rudzi said must be a joke.There is no way that boss can make her the one who teach
instead of me.Yes I know she is good but I don’t care..I need this extra cash..So Rudzi will have to
forgive me.I left her lost in whatever world she was in with that rude guy..
When I got to boss’s office I found a beautiful girl sitting on his chair.I didn’t even knock.
Tendi: Whoah that’s disrespectful don’t you think? You don’t just walk in here without knocking as
of you are getting in a toilet with a runny stomach.
Me: Uhh oh sorry.Is boss around?
Tendi: He is not.Im in charge today.
Me: Oh okay.I wanted ask him something
Tendi: You can ask me.
Me: Well boss said I was gonna teach the girls how to dance for extra cash but now he gave it to
my friend without letting me know about it.
She turned the chair and looked at the bar downstairs on the big screen.
Tendi: Ohh who do we have here.Could you look at that.
I went to stand next to her.She was pointing at the rude guy who was busy talking to Rudzani.
Me: That is the girl he gave the job to and I’m not pleased.
Tendi: Well Since I seem to like the guy she is with and she seem too comfortable and flirty with
him I can help you if you help me.
Tendi: There is nothing for free in this world.Uhhhm how do you say it in this language of yours?
Tendi: ‘Tshanda iya, tshanda vhuya!’ (I help You,You help me)
Me: OMG I like you already..
Tendi: So you are ready to hear my plan?
Me: Never been ready…Try me.
ETHAN
I was really worried about my twin..What worried me more is the fact that i couldn’t find a trace of
him anywhere..Its really frustraiting..
Shudu: What are you thinking of?
Me: LESLEY.I can’t find him anywhere.
Shudu: Let him be.Maybe he will realise that your parents are right afterall.
Shudu and I have been sleeping together since she broke up with Les for Stan.I have been
needing to unload my stress sexually and Shudu was the right person because Shaz was forever
on my case telling me she wants to get married.
Shudu: Loosen up will you.
Me:Make me.
I just hope that Stan and Les never finds out about this because this will drift us further apart

read more here: https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=crying+blood%2C+bleeding+tears
Re: Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2019
LESLEY
I got up from the bed and she was still sleeping.Thats when I saw how beautiful she is even with
her messed up dreads..If I was to be asked what I saw in her I wouldn’t know what to say because
I’m seeing a lot in her..I took my phone and took pictures of her sleeping..When I was done I went
to the ensuit and took a shower.brushed my teeth and then went to make breakfast for two.
I put on house music.I can dance but that should be a secret between me and you because no one around here knows.I made bacon and eggs with toasted bread and orange juice.When I was
done i put the food in a tray and switched off the music.I went back to the bedroom.
She was still sleeping..She must be tired from last night.I got ontpp of her and kissed her all over
her face.
Rudzi: Hmmm hmmm
She said that while trying to turn.
Me: Wake up
Rudzi: Go away.
Me: I made you food.
She opened her eyes fully
Me: Nothing can ever separate you and food neh.
Rudzi: Food is bae.
Me: Then what am I?
She shrugged her shoulders.
I poked her nose
Me: I’m your boyfriend from now on..
Rudzi: You have a funny way of asking me to be your girlfriend.
Me: Eat so that I can eat you.
She laughed.
Rudzi: No way.Let me go brush my teeth.Uhhhm I don’t have
Me: Check in the cupboard you will find new ones.
She got up butt naked.
Me: Are you not gonna cover that up? You are giving me a boner.
She walked away like she didn’t hear a thing I said.
I waited until she came back then we ate together.When we were done we went to wash the
dishes together.
Rudzi: So what time are you going to work?
Me: I only work from 8 in the evening.
Rudzi: Atleast you have a job and a house.
This kind of topic is sensitive to me and if I talk about it,it will only make me angry.It will remind
me of the anger I have for my parent.
I didn’t realise I zoned out until she tapped me on my shoulder.
Rudzi: Whatever it is please don’t keep it inside..It will only eat you until it’s too late to seek help.
Me: I rather not talk about it now…
Rudzi: Okay.If ever you need to talk please let me know.
Me: Okay.So are you spending the whole day indoors with me?
Rudzi: I wish I was but I have to go home and do house chores
Me: I was looking forward to spending time with you especially since we just found each other.
She giggled..
Rudzi: Unfortunately I have to get home now before mom gets mad.But I will try to work fast so
that I can come back.
Me: Now that sounds better.
RUDZANI
I don’t know what it is with Led but something about him reminds me of the broken me.He had alot
of baggage on his shoulders but he doesn’t seem like the type that talks about his problems.I just
let him be but one day when he is ready he will let me in…
I took my bag and was about to walk out.
Les: Hey let me walk you home.Im not about to let you do the walk of shame alone.
Me: I don’t mind
Les: You don’t but I do.Now come let’s go.
He held my hand and we walked out.
Les: How about we get to know each other.
Me: Well I’m Rudzani,first born of my mother then I have two siblings,a girl and a boy…My mother
is a single parent but currently dating someone.Im someone who is academically not gifted.I
dropped out of school In grade 10 because I failed alot.Well that’s all about me.
Les: Have you ever had a boyfriend?
Me: No.Im an introvert. Socializing is not really my thing.
Les: What is that one thing that you know you are good at?
Me: Dancing.
Les: Nice. I hope you will dance for me one day.
Me: Maybe.So tell me about you.
Les: Well im…
Mom : Rudzani ani na thoni ni tshi tshimbila tshitaratani na muthannga. Hone na mushumo no u
wana kana no vha nikho u zwifha uri nivhe nina muthannga? (Rudzani are you not
ashamed.Parading on the street with a boy.Did you even get a job or you were lying just so you
can be with a boy?)
I didn’t even realise that we were now at my street.Early this morning and already she is grabbing
people’s attention.
Me:mma nne (Mama I)
Mom:nisongo mbidza uri Mma Rudzani. Ni kho ubva gai (Don’t mom me Rudzani.Where are you
coming from)
Les:Irani ndi tuwe ndi sathu ni dzhenisa matshikani.. ndi do ni vhona nga murahu ha tshifhinga
nyana (Let me leave before I get you in more trouble.I will see you later on)
Me:hoho ndido ni rumela mulaedza wa uri ni foune ndi tshi fhedza ( Okay I will make a call back
when I’m done)
He left
Mom: ndi nnyi ula muthannga? (Who is that boy)
Me: ndi mushumisani (He is a colleague)
Mom:ndi zwifhio zwine na ita kha hoyu mushumo wena u wana? ( What is it that you do at this job
that you got?)
Me: ndi gudisa u tshina ( I give dance lessons) Mom: ndi kholwa uri nivha nisikho ita zwau vulela vhanna marukhu uri vhani badele… ni dzule no
kuna nga uri ndina muthu ane ukho toda uni mala ni musidzanasi..hezwi zwido vha uri bvisa
vhusiwanani nga uri ndo neta ngau unda muthu muhulwane ononga inwi. (You better not be
opening your legs for men to pay you Rudzani.Stay pure because I have someone who wants to
marry you pure as you are.This could be our breakthrough out of this poverty.Besides im.tired of
feeding a grown up like you.)
Me: uhh hoho mma (uhh okay mom)
SHARON
Last night was the first time that Les spoke to me that way.He has never done that before.. It’s as
of this days I just turn him off.I have shaved and I don’t know why he said all those mean things to
me.It all really hurt me deep inside to hear him say such words to me.He has been coming home
smelling of a woman perfume and it’s definitely not mine.I can’t say it’s colleagues because it’s the
same perfume and it really smells familiar…
Today I was meeting up with Shudu..I could really use a girl’s day out right now.
We met up at town…We shared a brief hug and sat down.We were at mugg and bean.
Her perfume was familiar though..Or maybe it’s because she is my friend and I’m used to her
perfume.
Me: How have you been?
Shudu: Awesome and you my friend
Me: Never been better.
She had the most widest smile ever.I know my friend and I know she will start bragging soon.
Me: Stan treating you good.
Shudu: More than that my friend..Stan does everything for me.She spoils me very much but he is
always tired when coming from work so it’s less sex but more money.
Me: And that makes you smile?
Shudu: My friend I found a sex partner..The guy does things to me.Things I never felt before.
Me: Who is he?
Shudu: Definetely not revealing.But you must know that he is not lazy to give it to me..Whenever I
call he comes running.He is in a relationship with someone else so that’s why I rather not mention
names
Shudu’sperfume clicked..Its the same perfume that Ethan had on him.I looked at her busy
braggingabout how my man gives it to her while he starves me.I can’t believe this.
Me: Look girl I gotta go.I have somewhere to rush to..
I stood up and left..I’m done being nice.Its about time I come up with a plan.I have to go see a
witch doctor.I am also gonna play dirty like how Shudu is doing.
Re: Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2019
*CRYING BLOOD,BLEEDING TEARS*
RUDZANI
Mom gave me alot of work.I think she did it on purpose..
Mom: I’m going to work.
I just nodded.I was dead tired already and I still had to cook..
Mom: When your siblings come back from school you better feed them.
It was already one in the afternoon so they will be here anytime.
Mom was working afternoon and she was late so far.
Mom: And I better not hear a word that you disrespected your father.
Like really mom.Who’s father is he this pervet? I just nodded again.
I went to put the pots on the stove..I wasn’t gonna cook something that will take time so I made
rice and fish.The man came in the kitchen just when I switched off the stove.
Man: Do you expect me to eat that s–t? I want meat.real men eat meat.
I rolled my eyes and attempted to walk away.
Man: You better check your attitude because it’s getting on my highest nerve.
He was holding my cheeks so tight and that hurt like s–t..He kissed me unexpectedly..and I then
again slapped him.I spit on his face.Yoh that was my biggest mistake..He slapped me so hard I fell
on the floor and he started kicking me like I’m not a human being..Im someone who doesn’t show
pain when I’m in one.I was quiet but inside I was screaming for help.He knelt down on the floor.
Man: If you breath a word about this,You won’t live to tell the tale of how I will rip your womanhood
apart then feed you to the crocodiles..You better cook me that meat
He got up and walked away.
I crawled on the floor until I held on to the kitchen counter then tried to get up..I limped my way to
the bedroom and there he was sitting in the sitting room watching tv..I went to my room and took
my phone and sent Les a call back..My siblings got back and I gave them food..They were playing
family with that man.He sees only them as his children.With me he showed me his true colours
from day one.
LESLEY
Been waiting here waiting for Rudzi but no sign of her at all..Its even worse because I keep looking
at my phone every now and then thinking she will send the call back..It wasn’t hard for me to
realise that she might be having a rocky relationship with her mother..The things she said when
she saw us together were not pleasing at all.Yes I know their language because I grew up here
under my grandparents..I may be having a Pedi surname but deep down I’m a venda breed…As I
was lost deep In my thought a call back got in and I called her immediately..
Rudzi: Please come get me.
She hanged up not allowing me to talk..I got up and walked out..
It’s not that much of a long walk ask I don’t know why she would want me to fetch her..I got her on
the second street from her place and she was walking slowly limping..She was looking at the
ground
Me: And then baby was i that rough last night?
She kept quiet.
I put my hand on her chin and made her face me.I swear the anger inside me arose.She had tears
inside her eyes but was fighting hard not to cry.
Me: Who did this to You?
Rudzi: It’s no one.I fell.
Me: Last time I checked I’m not 5years old.Now be real.Who did this to you?
Rudzi: My step father.
Lord knows i wanted to go to that house and beat the s–t out of him but i had to be there for her.I
held her hand and we slowly went to my place…
We got there after some time.We went to the bedroom directly and she sat at the bed corner and
started crying..Oh s–t.I am clueless when coming to comforting someone.I always dated girls who
were hardcores.How am I to deal with this.
I got on bed and laid with my body facing up.
Me: Come here.
She got on and her face was on my chest.She cried until I could hear her sniff.
Rudzi: It started when I first failed my grade 10..She started calling me names.She said I’m
stupid.That I’m dumb and will never be successful in life.She enjoyed torturing me everyday.It got
worse when i failed again grade 10.She said since i want to be a maid then she will make me
one..I was turned into her maid who washes things that I shouldn’t wash like her inside
clothes.When she met the man she is with now she would make me wash his underwear
aswel..When she wasn’t looking he would look at my body with hunger. When she wasn’t around
he would touch me..Today he kissed me and I slapped him and spat on his face.He saw an
opportunity to turn me onto his punching bag.He threatened me and said if I tell he will rip my
womanhood apart then feed me to the crocodiles..
Now i was beyond mad.What that man is doing is abusing her.He is even going far.What will
happen next? Rape? I will kill someone before that happens.
Me: Babe I will be right back
Rudzi: Please don’t leave me.Hold me in your arms..
I brushed her back and let her be..I can’t believe she is also going through this kind of
situation..Why are some parents like this though? I thought it’s only my parents who are cruel.How
are two broken souls supposed to survive such together? I’m a broken soul inlove with a girl who
is a broken soul aswel.This is some deep s–t..
It was now four and she was asleep after I gave her pain killers..I got up from the bed and put on
my shoes.I have to face that coward.
When I got there her mom was at the gate entering the yard.She looked drained like she is sick
Me: Uhhh excuse me.
Her: What do you want here? Rudzani is busy.
Me: I’m here to talk to you ma.
She didn’t say a word but walked in the house and I followed her.
We were met by gazes from Mr pervet himself.
Him: Love why are you back so early?
Her: I’m not feeling well so they said I can come home.
My eyes never left his face..He was sitting on the sofa with a remote on his hand.
I charged to him and started punching him.He didn’t get a chance because he was sitting down.
Her: What are you doing? Stop it, you will kill him.
I let go of him.I looked at her busy trying to nurse him.
Her: Look what you have done to him.
Me: Have you seen what he has done to your daughter? Well you wouldn’t see because you are
also in on the abuse and torture you are putting her through.Rudzani will eventually move out of
this house and when she does I hope you won’t regret when he starts molestrating your other
daughter..
I pointed at the pervet
Me: And you..We better not cross paths because I won’t spare you.Old fool who prey on young
girls.Isnt she satisfying you to be doing such filthy acts especially on her daughter?
Her: Hey young boy.Dont disrespect me in my house.Leave now.
Me: With pleasure.
I walked out the house..I hope from now on all will be okay for Rudzi.
I went home to prepare for work.I also remembered to get Rudzi a morning after pill..We didn’t use
protection and as we are both not yet mentally and financially stable we have to trend carefully..
When I got to the house she was in the kitchen drinking water.
She was looking at me with an expression I can’t make out.For the first time I didn’t know what
she was thinking..
Me: Are you Okay?
Rudzi: Mom just called.
Me: And?
Rudzi: She said she is not well..I must come home.
Me: Are you ready to go there after what happened?
Rudzi: I have to try.
Me: Okay.Call me if anything happen.I will top you up with airtime.
Rudzi: Okay.
I walked her out and turned on the 3rd street.
Me: I loveyou.
Rudzi: me too.
Me: Me too what Rudzani.
Rudzi: I love you more
She walked away and i just looked at her until she turned to the next street..
RUDZANI
It was kind of surprising how mom was calm over the phone..Maybe she was really sick.
When I got home there were bags outside and some clothes thrown on the ground.
I realised they were mine.My heart started beating abnormally.Ipfi was crying
Me: What’s going on?
Ipfi: I tried to talk to her but she didn’t want to listen.
Me: What happened?
Ipfi: Your boyfriend came here and attacked papa so mom is angry and saying you are
disrespecting them.
Me: My boyfr…Oh no LESLEY!!!
Mom: Take what is yours and leave my house.Since you want to be a woman and someone’s wife
it’s about time you leave.You go out and spread lies about your step father,are you not ashamed?
How dare You? Don’t ever come back here when he turns his back on you.
She dragged Ipfi inside..
Me: What is happening with my life? Why would Lesley do such when I just told him what I go
through?
I picked my clothes and put them inside the bag and took it with me heading to Nani’s place
first..She is the only friend I have and I’m sure she can talk to her mom to accommodate me.

Re: Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
SHARON
When people cheat it’s okay to forgive them and that’s if you have a bigger heart..With me it’s not
an easy thing to do.When i love I really do that with all my heart.I don’t give someone half of my
heart but instead I give it all..I believe that when you are really inlove you shouldn’t have
limitations.What Ethan has done with Shudu is really a scar.Im here at his house lost in my
thoughts.I want to deal with them accordingly but I don’t want to make decisions while I’m
angry.But what I know is that I will not leave this lying low.I will attack when I’m in the right state of
mind.
Ethan: Hey
Me: Hi
Ethan: Babe are you okay?
Me: Yeah
Ethan: You don’t look fine
Honestly I wasn’t fine.I looked far from fine.I looked like a zombie.What Shudu did as a friend was
really bad.It doesn’t sit well with me at all.
Ethan: SHARON!!
Me: Huh huh
Ethan: You just zoned out..Whats happening?
Me: I don’t think I can do this anymore.I don’t think I can be in this relationship anymore.Im trying
but I cant.
Ethan: What? What are you saying?
Me: I’m giving you the freedom to go and be with Mashudu.Thats what you want.Im tired of waiting
for you to grow up.Im tired of staying here everyday thinking you will notice me going through all
this paint because of love.One thing I regret is bashing out on Lesley..He was a good friend but
because he had nothing I turned my back on him.He was the reason I never broke up with you
because he would advice me otherwise.But now he is not here and it’s all my fault.Out of all the ways you could hurt me you just had to go for my friend.
Ethan: Baby I’m..
Me: Don’t.please don’t say anything because what you say now won’t make a difference.Im living
with you like I’m living with my brother.
I stood up and went to pack.
Ethan: Baby please don’t go..Dont leave because I don’t know if you will ever come back.Instead
let me be the one to go.I will stay at a hotel.But please allow me to fix this,allow me to work on us.
Me: I can’t stay here.If it was meant to be then we will find a way back to each other
RUDZANI
When I got to Nani’s place she was about to go out.
Nani: Hey.What are you doing here with such a big bag..
Me: Mom kicked me out.I need a place to crash.Can you please ask your mom.
Nani: I doubt she will allow..Mom is moody this days.
Me: but you haven’t asked Nani.
Nani: I’m telling you nje my mom won’t allow.
Me: Oh okay.
I walked out without even saying a word to her.Something is just not right with her..I went to Les’s
place..He was watching t.v..
Me: What did you do? Why did you attack him.
Les: Why did he attack You? There is no man who will raise his hands on my woman.No way
okay.
I just looked at him.He stood up and took my bag disappearing on the passage.I sat down and let
the tv watch me.
He came back and sat next to me.
Les: Your bag is in our bedroom.All shall be well from now on…We will be okay…I have to prepare
for work.
I sat there thinking of what will happen next.
Les: I’m done babe.Dont wait up okay.
He kissed my forehead and left.It was after an hour since he left that there was a knock at the
door.When I opened there stood boss with his body guards.I just stood there and looked at them.
Boss: Are you not going to invite us in?
Me: I can’t. This is not my place.
He pushed his way in and his guards followed.
Boss: To think I liked you angers me alot.Why did u try to steal from my daughter?
I was shaking.I don’t like this man even a bit.
Me: I was set up.I didn’t do anything.
Boss: I’m not a fool young lady.
Me: I swear I didn’t try to steal.
Boss: Since you insist.Its either I have my guys here rough you up or you pay for your life by staying away from Lesley.
Boss: Turns out my daughter likes a him very much and you are standing in her way of being with
him.
This is totally wrong.How can he ask me to stay away from the only person who is there for me?
Where will I go from here anyway?
Boss: I give you 5days and if you don’t I will have my men deal with you.
With that he walked out.
LESLEY
When I got to work I went to boss’s office but I stood at the door as I heard thee daughter having a
conversation with some.
Tendi: Our plan worked to eliminate her.
I knew who they were talking about.I took out my phone and recorded a video as the door was
open but they were facing the big window.
Nani: I’m just glad she didn’t see me put that bracelet in her bag.Though I feel bad bit it was for the
best because I couldn’t let her have my job.
Tendi: And with my dad on his way to tell her to leave Lesley alone I will have him all to myself.
Nani: Your father is what?
Tendi: I told him that I like Lesley and she is on my way so he went to threaten her..
Nani: Knowing my friend to be a coward I l know she will do as told.
I heard enough.I paused the video then saved.I knocked and they turned to see me standing
there.
Tendi: Oh it’s you lover boy
What a b---h.
Me: Is boss here?
Tendi: No.He will be here next week.
Tendi: Can I offer you anything?
Me: Nothing of you interests me.To even look at how beautiful you are bit with an ugly heart
disgusts me.Listen here the both of you.Im Lesley and I’m from Jozi.Where I come from I learnt
alot and believe me I can make both your lives difficult..Whatever trick you try in the girl book to
separate me and Rudzi know that it’s a total fail.Even your father I’m not afraid of him..And you
hmmm what a friend you are.You know exactly what your friend is facing in life but you go and do
this? I can’t believe you right now.
Nani: At the end she won’t believe anything you say.Im her friend and it has always been that way.
Re: Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
CRYING BLOOD,BLEEDING TEARS *.
LESLEY
I never liked that Nani girl in the first place.My gut always told me that she is two timing.
I went back to work.Today was not really full.
Boss walked in with his body guards and I didn’t even pay that much attention to him.
Boss: Les in my office now please..
I followed him.His princess was still I his office.
Boss: I see you are a hard worker.So I want to promote you.If you do me a favour though.Its
nothing big.
My phone rang and it was Rudzi.I answered..She was sniffing and that rang a bell that she was
crying.
Me: Hello
Rudzi: Boss was here.He threatened me.He said I should leave you for his daughter.
Me: Okay..Im in a meeting now with my boss.Can I call you back later on.
Rudzi: You are with him?
Me: Yes.
Rudzi: Am I on loud speaker?
Me: Of cause not.
Rudzi: Okay.We will talk when you get back.
Me: Urrrh boss I believe I just got here and it would be unfair to be promoted while Peter was here
before me but still at the same level.I believe in fairness so promote him first.

I see what he is doing. I have a feeling that whatever favour I had to do for him had something to
do with his daughter.
Boss: I believe I am the boss and i do as I please.If i want to promote you then I want to.Peter’s
turn will come.
Me: I love working as a barman so I will have to decline before you can offer Sir.Can i now get
back to work?
He chuckled
Boss: You may go
I walked out without even looking back.That man is very self centered and I don’t know if I should
say stupid.He goes to my house and threaten my lady just because his daughter of a hoe wants

me.Surely he doesn’t know me.It didn’t even take my father’s blacklist to me to do what he wanted
me to do.So what gives him the impression that I will date his daughter.I was no longer in a mood
to work.I went back up to his office. He was hugging his daughter who was crying.
Me: Sorry to disturb.Im not feeling well so can I take the rest of the night off?
He looked at me for a while and I maintained a straight face.
Boss: Sure.
I went and took my backpack and left immediately.
Rudzi was watching tv.
When she saw me she stood up and came to hug me..
Me: What did he say? Did he hurt you?
She shook her head.
RUDZANI
The moment he walked in i felt very safe..
Me: He threatened me Les.He said if I don’t leave you something bad will happen.
Les: He won’t do anything don’t worry.Im here for you

Me: But we are not sure about that Les.He sounded and seem serious.
Les: I will deal with him don’t worry.
Me:Maybe I should move out.I will convince Nani to talk to her mom
Les: Don’t even dare.Babe you are not going anywhere…I rather quit working for him and as for
that Nani friend of yours how do we know that she is not the one selling you out? I’m not taking
any chances,you are not going anywhere.
Me: Why do you hate Nani so much? She is my friend.
Les: Because she is two faced.She is not a good friend to keep.
Me: Stop please.Nani is my friend.
He took his phone and did something then gave it to me.It was a video.I went through it.
Les: That’s the person you call a friend.
I couldn’t help it.I cried.Nani was the only person who understood my situation.She was always
there for me.What I have just seen is a proof that never trust anyone not even yourself.She did all

this for money.She had a job and I didn’t.How could she envy me when I have nothing at
all.Atleast she still has a home.But I don’t have that.If we wake up one day and Les decides to
break up with me then I will be homeless.With Boss also at our back im not even sure that we will
last..What kind of a life is this?
Les: I will always be here for you believe me.All I want is what is good for you babe.
If my family failed me then how can a stranger be able to be good to me?
ETHAN
I felt like I was going crazy.Not in this lifetime did I ever think that Sharon will walk away from
me.That lady stood with me in times of storms.She was always there even when it was impossible
to love me.I don’t even want to mention how many times I cheated on her but she never left.I don’t

even know why I keep on hurting her this much.. Her perfume is all over our bedroom and I can
just picture her around.I called her a countless times but she kept rejecting my calls..
It’s about time I take it further to look for my twin brother.I can’t keep losing the people I love.I took
my phone and called my PI.
Me: Anything for me?
PI: Not yet
Me: I get a feeling that you are being useless to me right now.Find him soon.
How can my things go accordingly when I have abondened my other half to suffer in the hands of
this world?
My phone rang..I answered without checking the caller id
Shudu: You hai such rudeness..
Me: What do you want Mashudu?
Shudu: I want you..I have alot of things in mind that I can do to you right now.
Me: Come over.Hurry up.
I hanged up
TENDANI
Dad is starting to be useless.He just failed to get me the guy I want.He always gave me what I
wanted.This Lesley guy is also hard headed.But it makes it more interesting for me.I will still get
him.
Boss: Would you stop sulking? He is just a poor boy and you are sulking over him.
Me: Daddy it’s not just that.He seems like the loving type.He won’t play with my heart

Boss: He will.That boy looks like he loves his girlfriend and is not willing to sacrifice that.Who
refuses a promotion?
I kept quiet
Boss: Well let me tell you.Its a man in love who doesn’t want to sacrifice his love just for
money.Some people are not power hungry so he is one of those.
Dad was not being submissive now.Maybe I should remind him who I am.
I went closer to him and grabbed him by the balls.He grasped.
Me: You seem to clearly forget how I can be.Get me him and mom won’t see our sex video by a
mistake.I walked out after that.
CRYING BLOOD,BLEEDING TEARS *
TENDANI
When I realised that my father was starting to take note of me being useless on my studies I
seduced him.Stupid as he is he fell for my tricks and everything was recorded.The video is my
ticket to get everything I want..Even all that he never gave me I will get it..How does he expect me
to respect him after what we did.If he dares try to tell mom I will cry and say he raped me hence I
will never give him the video..
Dad: When will this stop Tendani? I am you father
Me: One who slept with me.
Dad: I hope you know what you are doing because this could destroy your mother and this
marriage. As for me I will still bounce back in life.I will get a new young wife and we will have
kids.Keep telling yourself that you have they upper hand.
With that he walked away..If daddy does that then I’m dead.Who will spoil me? I groaned in
frustration.
LESLEY
I seriously have a problem..I cannot be working for those people when they are nothing but
manipulators because they have money..Just because we don’t have money doesn’t mean we are
stupid and we will agree to whatever they want us to do.What do I do because I need the
money.Rudzie and I need the money that much.If I leave my job then what will we depend on?
Just when one thinks that life is changing for the better things take a drastic turn.
When I got home I found her sleeping on the couch.She looked like she was troubled even in her
sleep.Who would seriously treat an innocent girl like her in such a cruel way though?
I carried her to the bedroom..
I have only met her recently but deep down I love her.I feel like I have known her all my life…All
the pain she feels because of her family is the same pain I feel because of mine.We have met for
a purpose..We need each other to get through this.I don’t know when all this will stop but i know
that together we will make it..
She opened her eyes and smiled.
Rudzi: Why are you back this time?
Me: I just wanted to be with you.
I took off my clothes and got in bed next to her..
Me: You in my arms feels right.
RUDZANI
2 Months later
Me: How did it get to this point? We have nothing to our name Les.How will we feed another
mouth because already we are struggling..
Les: Babe we will figure it out..Im still working.
Me: It’s not enough.A child is expensive.
Les: I will work as much to provide.You let me do the worrying because I’m the man okay
Me: Okay.But I will also look for a job to atleast clean or even wash clothes.
Les: In your condition babe I don’t think so.
Me: I’m pregnant not disabled.
Les: I’m still refusing.
I raised my hands up as a form of surrender.
My relationship with Led has been great..He never allowed boss to come between us..Not ones
has he judged me.He understood my pain like a best friend would.Not only was he my boyfriend
but he was also my friend..Whenever I’m sad I always talk to him.Im the past two months i have
learnt alot about him.He even opened up to me about what he went through with his family and
how his ex left him for his cousin.Sometimes I wonder if he will go home and fix his relationship
with his family.So far our child won’t know his or her grandparents from both parents..
Les: We should go to the clinic tomorrow to make sure that you are really pregnant.we can’t rely
on a home test.
Me: If you insist.
Les: I love you.Let me get to work.
Me: Love you too.
I really hate the fact that he is still working late.Its not nice having him come home around early
hours of the morning.expecially since it’s weekend.
Les: Quit being sad.I will be home before you know it.
I forced a smile.
Les: That’s more like it.
He perked my lips then left.I went and locked up after he left..I took a shower then went straight to
bed but i noticed that Les forgot his phone.Now how will i call him when there is an
emergency.HonestlyI don’t feel safe around here when Les is at work,it started two weeks back
when I got threatening calls from boss and he was using a private number..Im always shaken
whenever thinking about him..
It wasn’t that long when I heard something breaking in the kitchen..I became scared same time.As
if it wasn’t enough boss appeared at the door with his goons..I froze at his site.I was scared for my
life.
Boss: I have been waiting for this day for as long as I can remember.
He had a grin on his face.
Me: What do you want from me?
Boss: You.I have always wanted you.
Me: You old man..im almost the same age as your daughter.Are you not ashamed?
Boss: I have tasted her p—y aswel so sorry to burst your bubble but I’m not ashamed.
He came to the bed.
Boss: Take off that shirt..NOW!!
I was wearing Les’s oversize shirt
I took it off slowly with tears falling down my cheeks.I was scared for myself and my unborn baby..
He stood up and took off his shirt exposing his big tummy.If this man gets ontop of me he will
suffocate me I swear..
He took off his trousers and boxers.I almost laughed at the sight of his manhood..It was erected
but small to be an old man’s..
Boss: UnCloth you b—h
Les: Baby I forgot my pho….What the? What are you doing here? Baby are you okay?
I still had tears on my face..
Les: Get the hell out of my house before I call the police
Boss laughed.
Boss: The police? I own this fucken town.The police are nothing but my puppies.And you..im not
done with you yet
He pointed at me.
Les: And what will you do to her? Molestrates her? Oh wait you don’t have the d–k to do
that..Nigga you ain’t got shit compared to an uncircumcised child.You don’t even fit to be called a
man.
Les was angry but calm..
Boss: Boys f–k him up..And you are fired.
The goons started beating Les up.I was screaming at them to stop and they stopped when boss
was dressed up.They left.
Les: Niggas beat like women..
He didn’t seem bad at all.He was even laughing.
Me: I was scared..I thought he was gonna rape me.Did you see how big he is.He was gonna
suffocate me and the baby.
I was now crying.
Les: Calm down babe I’m here.nothing will happen to you now..
MASHUDU
Most people may hate me for the kind of life i live..Sleeping with brothers and their cousin aswel..If
ever one was in my shoes they would maybe understand why.Ethan has been looking for Lesley
but couldn’t find him because I asked his PA to lie and say he can’t find him..The story behind that
you will know sooner.
*CRYING BLOOD,BLEEDING TEARS *
LESLEY
Rudzi was tossing and turning all night so we only fell asleep on early hours.She was holding on to
me for her dear life.Now I know that this has really affected her.Its gonna take her time until she

can be able to be left alone..I watched her as she was sleeping peacefully.The sun was rising and
it was very hot..I couldn’t sleep in such weather..I tried getting up from the bed without waking her
up but I failed diamisally..
Me: Babe it’s morning you can go back to sleep.im not going anywhere.
She didn’t say anything but she closed her eyes again.I went and looked at myself on the
mirror.atleast those guys didn’t touch my face. But we have one problem.Im unemployed.
RUDZANI
I may have been through alot in life but one thing I never forget to do is pray.I know all this are
trials to test my faith in God.I was busy cleaning up the house listening to worship house-thoma

nga nna Murena…This is one song that lifts my spirit.It gets me connected to my spiritual self and I
actually feel the presence of God in my life
‘Thoma nga nne Murena ndi shanduke
Thoma nga nne Murena ndi shanduke
Thoma nga nne Murena ndi shanduke
Ndi tshidzwe
Ndi tshile’
I don’t know how I got in the floor but u was on my knees praying with tears flooding my eyes.Its
really a difficult path with alot of obstacles.Its not even easy but I know God is watching.I know

God will answer my prayers.Regardless the situations we face we should not cease to worship
God.We should not for get to tell him how marvelous he has been to us.It wasn’t because of our
will that we woke up to another day but it was his will,love and protection that we are still alive..
And I know that it was written in the boom of Matthew 7: 7 that Ask and it shall be given to you,
Seek and you shall find,knock and it shall be opened unto thee. Our God is not a God of
disappointments.He is a God of restoration and prosperity.He is a God of peace and love..
I kept on praying until I felt peace in my heart.A lot of burdens have been lifted off my
shoulders..When I said Amen that’s when I felt hands pick me up from the floor. When you are inthe presence of the Holy spirit you feel like you can not withstand the feeling because it’s too
powerful for you..
Les : I’m not a saint but I felt the presence of God in here.
I just nodded..I didn’t trust my voice to speak.
Les: I didn’t know that I had that song in my phone.
Me: I downloaded it.
Les: I will keep it..It is one unique song that can get one in the presence of God in a matter of
seconds.It can even take a sinner like me to church
I giggled.
I felt sleep taking over my body.that is how peaceful I felt.
LESLEY
It was during the day so nothing can happen to her.I have to go out and seek for a job..I don’t care
what kind of a job it is but as long as it will bring food on the table for my Rudzani.I walked down

the street..I didn’t even know where I would start..There was alot of things occupying my mind.Im
at my lowest.Not once did I think life could ever be this cruel.Im a graduate.I went to school all
those years just to suffer like this.Just when I thought things will be better that man who calls
himself boss push me further into the mud.It bothers me how useless the qualifications I have are
of no use because of my own parents.Why didn’t they pressurise Ethan to go for this course so

that he can take over because he is someone who won’t mind….
I came across two ladies who looked like they were in their mid 40s..
Me: Good morning
Them: Good morning.
Me: I’m looking for a job.Even if it’s something small like gardening I don’t mind.
Lady 1: I have been looking for a garden boy for two weeks now.You could be of use..follow me.
I followed her.
Lady 2: Friend I hope you won’t turn him into what you turned the last garden boy you had.
Lady 1: This one is even cute..Look at his body..I can imagine the things he will do to me
I couldn’t believe what those two were saying.they were trying to whisper but I heard every word.
We got to her house after a while and she showed me her yard..It was messy so I got down to
it..She was sitting at the patio with her friend im sure gossiping about me..I thought I will be done

in an hour or two but it took me 3 and it was already 12 so I went to them when I was done.
Me: I’m done.
Lady1: Can’t you stay for long?
Me: No ma I can’t.I left my pregnant girlfriend alone..
She gave me the money
Lady1: Please come again after 2days.
Me: Okay Ma.
I took the money.
Me: I will take my leave now.
Them: Bye.
I walked away leaving them to continue with their gossip.
RUDZANI
I woke up to no sight of Les.I honestly didn’t feel safe at all but I didn’t want to sound like a
nagging pregnant wife so I let it be..I miss talking to Nani.I miss doing alot of things with her.She

never called so I also didn’t bother especially after what she did.But I was no longer angry at
her.Im someone who can’t stay angry for long.I always forgive those who wrong me.I think that’s
what helped me keep up with mom’s treatment for all those years.Just like the Lord’s prayer we
should forgive those who wrong us as we expect God to forgive us for the wrongs me do…
Cooking is therapeutic so I went to the kitchen and cooked lamb stew and macaroni..Les walked in
as I was switching off the stove..
Les: Good afternoon
Me: Hey love .You seem to be in a good mood
Les: I very much am.I got a job as a garden boy.
Me: Wow that nice..It counts for something..
Les: yeah it does.But I will push until I find something stable..
Me: Why don’t you let me help aswel?
Les: Babe I said no
Me: Iyo okay..
Les: It smells good in here.What does a man have to do to be given food?
Me: I don’t know..Maybe eat me first.
He laughed hard.
I frowned
Les: Babe you are serious?
Me: I’m not talking to you.
I walked away to the bedroom.

Re: Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2019
*CRYING BLOOD,BLEEDING TEARS *
MASHUDU
I can’t let Ethan find Lea because I know he will try so much to convince his parents to clear his
name.Then he will gain his power back.He will have all the money he needs and I know he will
never look at me not even once.What I did to him was alot to handle..If i notice that Ethan is near
to finding him on his own I will have to do damage control and go to him to ask for forgiveness..
Ethan and Stan’s sex drive is not like Les.How I miss him.These two are not that strong like
him.Atleast Ethan is better but Stan o worse shem.In this life without money you are nothing..
Just the thought of Les made me realise how much I really do miss him..I tried to call but it didn’t
go through.
I asked Ethan’s PI to give it to me and when he did I sent his a message..I noticed Stan walking in
so I started playing Makhadzi’s song
‘Zwimpfarapfara hune na funa , ndi si wanu thinga tendi hemtha, zwo mpfarapfara hune na funa
Ndisi wanu a thinga tendi, dolicha umpfara pfara hune na funa ndisi wanu thinga tendi vhanna
Athinga koni zwa u shuma ndisa holi,nne thinga koni zwa u shuma ndisa holi, athi zwifuni u
shuma ndisa holi nne zwau shuma ndisa holi, athi zwi pfesesi zwa u shuma ndisa holi
Athi zwifuni zwa u shuma ndisa holi
Ndi khotoda tshanda iya tshanda vhuya , ndi khotoda tshanda iya tshanda vhuya mara
muhulwane a vha badeli ndi khotoda tshanda iya tshanda vhuya mara vhasa avha badeli’
He got the message loud and clear.
Stan: What is this Mashudu? Are you with me because of money? Is it money that you want?
What kind of a song is that?
Me: Well I just love this song but if you feel like it’s sending a message to you then maybe it is
supposed to send the message.i have been riding you nights and you don’t even thank me. I’m a
lady and at some point you have to spoil me or maybe I should go back to my broke Lesley
besides him being broke he knows how to satisfy my needs on bed.
I stood up and attempted to walk put but he clapped me with the back of his hand so hard that I fell
and lost sight for a few minutes.
Stan: You don’t fucken say such shit to me..You chose me so you better obey me.And this shit
you are doing with Ethan better stop or else I will blow his brains infront of you and you will live
your life with that..I may seem quiet but trust me i can be your worst nightmare.
I was trembling on the floor.What has gotten into Stan.What happened to the sweet nerdy Stan
who wouldn’t harm a fly?
Stan: Get the f–k up and give me what I want.He had a straight face on.
RUDZANI
‘ Its been long and I realise that I made you suffer..It has passed.What we had is gone but all I
know is that I still love you and I can’t accept that we are really done.I may have wronged you,I
may have sinned against you but please forgive me.
Shudu
Les: What the f–k does she want? Babe delete that message and block the number.
Me: Who is she?
Les: The gold digger who left me for my cousin when I was down and low.
Me: Oh her
Les: Yes her..
We were watching tv.Boss and his goons walked in.
Les: You are becoming a frequent visitor here.
Boss: Boy you don’t know who you are messing with now do you.
Les: I think I do know.Cant you just leave is in peace?
Boss: Not until I get what i want..
He winked at me then left.
LESLEY
3days later
It was early in the morning and I was doing Mrs Sadiki’s yard and this time her friend was not
around.
I was thirsty so I went to knock at her door.
She opened up still I a gown.
Me: Sorry mam I’m thirsty.can I please have water.
Her: Come in.I will go fetch the water in the kitchen
Me: Okay..
I got in and she disappeared to the kitchen and she came back with bottled water
Her: There you go.
Me: Thank you.
Her: Uhr Lesley
Me: Ma
Her: You know I can triple your pay if you satisfy my needs.
Me: Sorry
Her: My husband is I the military and I hardly have him home.So I’m a woman and I have needs.
She said that taking off her gown.She came towards me.
Her: All you have to do is sleep with me whenever I want you to.
I really do need the money but is this worth it?
She touched my pants.
Her: Think about it.
I walked out and finally swallowed the lump in my throat.Is this a temptation or what?
I went back to the garden and when I was done I finally went back home.I had alot in my mind.
NARRATED
At Rudzani’s home.
Dad: Where is your mom?
Ipfi: She went to town
Dad: Come here and sit on daddy’s lap.
Ipfi remembered her sister’s words when she told her never to sit on a man’s lap even if it’s her
father or uncle or any man she knows.
Ipfi: I have homeworks daddy.
Dad: I said come here you little tart.
Ipfi walked with fear towards her step father.
He extended his hand and pulled her to sit on his lap..He ran his hands on her smooth flawless
thigh.He had a boner immediately..
Dad: Your breasts are growing.
He touched them.
Her heart was beating fast with fear.She knew exactly what was happening but was afraid to voice
out her concern due to fear she has for this man.
He carried her to the couch and made her lie on facing up.He inserted his finger in her tight kitty.
Dad: If you scream I will kill you.
She had tears falling down.He unzipped his pants and took out his huge manhood and rubbed it
on her panty..He started stroking himself with his hand while fantasizing about her.He went far to
sucking her..
Dad: You better be getting used to such pleasure because I will be the one who will unseal this.
Dad: Ahhhh f–k..uhhhh Ipfi ahhh
He came on top of her panty and wiped himself with her panty
Dad: Get up and go wash that panty.You better keep this between us or I will kill your brother and
mother and I will be here to do this everyday.
She frowned and walked away.What she just saw will traumatize her all her life.She is only a teen.
Re: Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2019
MASHUDU
I cannot begin to explain the way I am feeling right now. Stan forced himself on me. I know we are
together but I was an unwilling participant. All this time that we have been together I have never
seen this side of Stan. He told me everything that I thought were my secrets that were known only
by me. I have no one on my side right now. I miss Les and I know he wouldn’t have done this to
me.
Stan: Wena neh you better be a submissive girlfriend otherwise you will get a repitation of last
night
I just looked at him without saying a word.When did I get here? I always give sex away not to be
forced into it.
He walked out and I took my phone and called Les.I was shattered.I was crying so bad.
Les: What do you want?
Me: I’m.. .I.. ..
I cried so hard I couldn’t control it..It was hard and really depressing.Never have I thought I would
go through this.
Les: hey..Whays wrong? What happened?
Me: He.. he for forced m.m.m.
Les: Camt you calm down first.Go and drink water before and call me when you are calm.
I hanged up.Im just glad that he was understanding.Im glad that he is gonna be there for
me.Atleast I won’t be alone on this.Someone I love and care about will be there for me.We might
even rekindle our love.
RUDZANI
Boss… what could I possibly say about that man. I am terrified of what he could do to me. I am
even scared to leave the house. On the other hand I have been having this uneasy feeling. I just
miss my siblings so much. I can’t help but wonder how they are treated or what they are going through. Les walked in whilst I was still deep in my thoughts…how i love this man of mine.
Les: Hey baby. How are you?
Me: I am good thanks. You look a little disturbed. What is happening?
Les: Nothing I can’t handle my dollface.
Me: If you say so
I let him off lightly because I was not in the mood for an argument
It was early in the morning the following day.Les was really acting weird since he came back
yesterday.All he does is zone out and be in his thinking mood..Whatever it is he has got to cut it
out because I don’t know him like this.Im used to my forever bubbly Man.
Me: Whatever is bothering you just know that it’s affecting me aswel because I’m not used to the
quiet you.
LESLEY
I honestly didn’t want to stress my lady about the decision I need to make. I cannot stop thinking
about this woman. What will happen if her husband one day walks in on us? I could do this
because I trust my game but honestly I’m not up for it. I’d rather lose this job because this woman
is old and I don’t know where she has been or what she has done. I value my life. I will deal with
her the next time I see her..
When I was about to console her my phone rang.It Mashudu’s other number which I forgot to
block.My aim was to tell her off but she was crying like a child.She sounded so hurt so I couldn’t
just brush her off because i have known her for the longest time.I know her pain.I know all that she
has been through in life.I was even surprised that after all we have been through in life she would
do that to me..
#FLASHBACK
I was going to campus when I saw her along side a road crying.She was really beautiful to be
doing that to herself in public.
Me: Hey beautiful.
She cried even worse.I sat next to her until she was calm.
Me: Come with me..You can’t be here crying.
Shudu: I…I don’t know you.
Me: I know but I can be of help.
I turned back to my bachelor flat with her.I didn’t even know why I was helping.
When we got to the flat i gave her water that had sugar.We sat there in total silence.
Shudu: It started when I was only 15.My father was abusing my mom..He would even rape her
infront of me.When my mom got tired of all the pain after years she committed suicide and that’s
when my father decided to turn me into his wife.He took my innocence and kept on doing that to
me for as long as I can remember.When he lost his job he turned me into a money making
machine.He would tell his friends about me and they would sleep with me then give him the
money.2weeks back one of them refused to use protection and he infected me with a genital warts and I’m pregnant with his child.I don’t know what to do.I asked my father for money so that I can
go to the doctor but he refused.At this point in my life I feel like commuting suicide.I feel like I was
only brought here to suffer.
#BACK TO THE PRESENT DAY
From that day on I cared for her.I took her to the doctor.She even aborted the baby even though I
discouraged her against it but she said she won’t be able to live with a child I know I won’t love. It’s
better I abort that bring him or her to suffer like I did in the hands of my father.I took care of her
with my pocket money..I even sent her to a nursing school because all she had was a matric
certificate..She is now a qualified nurse whom I don’t even know now.All she cares about is money
just like how her father loved money..
I kept stealing glances at Rudzi.
Rudzi: Do you have something to say? Because of the way you keep stealing looks at me I
suspect that you are feeling guilty of something.It either has to do with your mood since yesterday
or it’s that call you just received.
Me: No babe it’s nothing of such.
NARRATED
AT RUDZANI’S HOME
Ipfi was sitting on the bed and thinking about what had happened the day before. She was still
shocked. In the midst of her thoughts she saw her father standing in front of her. She didn’t know
what to do. She was terrified because she knew what was about to happen.
Dad: Ipfi be a good girl and come to daddy.
Ipfi stood frozen with tears streaming down her face. She walked slowly towards her father
shutting everything…
Dad: Daddy is gonna buy you sweets.Dont cry..
He repeated what he did to her yesterday but today he fingered her hard.She flinched in pain.
When he left she could finally sleep her sorrows away.
ETHAN
I was in my office just going through a client’s file when Stan walked in.
Me: Wow cousy I didn’t expect to see you here.
Stan: I wasn’t planning on coming here either but I had to deliver a message directly
I swallowed hard.
Stan: You see E I’m someone who doesn’t take betrayal simple.Stop f—–g with my woman or
else it won’t be nice.You see this ever smiling and sweet Stan is all an act.There is an arrogant
man behind all this.Dont dare wake up the beast in me.Dont try me or else I will f–k you up.Thats
not a threat it’s a promise.Family or not I will send you to your early grave and still attend your funeral with tears on my face but joy in my heart.Keep your hands to yourself bro.
With that he walked out.He was talking with a serious face and I believed somehow.I wonder who
told him
read more episode here: https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=crying+blood%2C+bleeding+tears
Re: Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
MASHUDU
Les can’t forget about us so soon..yes what I did was wrong of me and I’m really paying for my
sins right now.I have to go to Venda..I have to apologise to him.
I went to the bedroom and packed up a few bags,when I was done I left..I asked the PI to send me
the address in which he is staying and he sent them.
The PI is stupid.I only sleep with him to control him and I can say I’m doing a great job at it.
I called an uber to take me to the taxi rank where I will catch a taxi to Venda.
Les here I come.!!! It’s better to cry on his shoulder about Stan than over the phone.Personally
one thing can lead to another then we will be back together again.
RUDZANI
Today was just a lazy day.All we did was watch tv all day.He even offered to cook for me so I let
him be..I even fell asleep on the couch..I woke up to water drops hitting my face.
Me: What are you doing (sleepy voice)
Les: Waking you up.
He was holding an ice cube.
Les: Babe it’s already late.Lets go and bath.
He carried me to the bathroom and he bathed me first.This guy is so romantic.He said he didn’t
want to disturb me and the baby so he bathed me..When he was done he carried me to the
bathroom and lotioned me then left to go and bath aswel..I wore his boxers and my sports bra then
I went back to watching tv.There came a knock at the door and I went to open.I was praying deep
inside that it shouldn’t be boss.
I opened and I was met by a very beautiful lady who looked classic..The way she was dressed and
the she was herself was amazing.
Shudu: Hello!!!
She said that waving her hand near my face.
Me: Oh hi.How may I help you?
Shudu: I’m looking for Lesley.
Me: Oh he is around.Come in.
She looked at me and probably of how I was wearing..She cat walked her way inside
Shudu: By the way my name is Ma
Les: Mashudu!!!!!? What are you doing here? How did you find me?
Shudu: Well well well if it’s not the forever handsome Lesley Pilusa.
Les: Why are you here?
Shudu: To claim back what belongs to me.
Me: And what exactly is that?
Oooops I didn’t plan for it to come out loud.
Shudu: And who are you?Les who is she?
Les: Babe this is Mashudu the ladybug was telling you about.
Me:Oh
Les: Why are you here?
She dropped her bag and cried
He crouched down and rubbed her back…Whu does he care? Is he still inlove with her?
I walked away leaving them there.
LESLEY
Watching her break down like that took me back to when I first met her.She was broken like this
and it took time for her to move on..I really did love her but she betrayed me..She kicked me deep
in the mud I was in..I got up and went to the bedroom where Rudzi was sitting on the edge of the
bed.She was fiddling with her fingers.
Me: Babe are you okay?
Rudzi: How can I be when your ex is here?
Me: I don’t know why she is here.I don’t even know how she found me.
Rudzi: What does this mean for us? You seem like you love her.
Me: I don’t love her I just tolerate her.She has been through a lot in life so unlike her I won’t push
her down.
Rudzi: So what are you going to do?
Me: I don’t know but I think she needs to go back to counselling.
Rudzi: What really happened to her?
I explained everything to her and she understood.
Rudzi: You have a good heart.
Me: Yours is innocent. So can we accomodate her for tonight only?
Rudzi: I don’t see any problem with it.
Me: Babe thank your for understanding.
I went out and found Shudu watching tv so I showed her the other room where she will sleep.
Shudu: He forced himself on me
Me: Who?
Shudu: Stan
My eyes popped out.
Shudu: He thinks I’m sleeping with Ethan and it’s not true.
Me: Are we talking about the same Stan?
Shudu: He is hiding his true self behind that nerdy face.
I couldn’t believe this.
RUDZANI

I got out and went to the other room.
Me: Babe I need some air..I will be outside by the gate.
Les: Love it’s late
Me: I’m suffocating in here.
I walked out..I just stood at the gate for long when I heard a familiar voice.It sounded like Ipfi.I
listened carefully and it was her with a group of girls and boys.The were even smoking weed.
Me: Ipfi
Ipfi: Who is calling me?
She came closer.
She was wearing a short tight dress.She had makeup on.
Me: Baby where are you going this late and who are those people
Me: You smoke? Throw away that thing
Ipfi: Why do you care? Ai maarn go to hell.

IPFI
I couldn’t take it.I couldn’t handle all the pain that I feel.What that man does is very wrong and I
was taught about this at school.What if he ends up getting that big thing inside of me.He said he is
still preparing me for it.
I took my bag and put some clothes inside and went out.
Dad: Where are you going with a bag?
Me: To the library at school.I need to study so that I can pass.
Dad: Come back early before your mom comes back.
I went out.When i approached the second street I started running.I didn’t even know where I was
going.Wherever my feet land me it’s okay..When I approached the fifth street I saw a familiar

face..It was Rudzani..I opened the gate the dropped my bag at the gate and ran to her.I started
pushing her.
Me: I hate you!!! I hate you so much
RUDZANI
Me: Ipfi
Ipfi: You left me in that house so don’t pretend as if you care because we both know you don’t.
Me: I did not leave you Ipfi! They kicked me out of the house. I never wanted to leave you because

of the fear i had and still have. I love you very much. You are my younger sister and I care about
you.
Ipfi: I’m sorry it’s just that I miss you and I don’t have anyone to talk to. I…
Ipfi broke down and started crying. She screamed her lungs out. She was crying uncontrollably Les came running from inside the house. He tried to scoop Ipfi into his arms but she didn’t want

him to touch her. Les just took her while she was kicking and screaming. Once we were in the
house I gave her water and sat with her in my arms rocking her to sleep. She fell asleep and Les
took her to one of the rooms.
ETHAN
To say that I was shocked is an understatement. Stan didn’t strike me as the dangerous type but
after what i saw the other day, I don’t think that he is bluffing. I cant stop thinking about this matter

and i need answers. I took my phone out to call Mashudu to try and figure out why she would tell
Stan about what we had. I mean she is the only one who could have told him. Unless… i picked up
my phone to call her…
Voice: What do you want Stan
Ethan: Baby I know that you don’t want to hear from me right now but please tell me if you are the
one that told Stan about me and Mashudu?
Sharon: You are unbelievable Ethan!
Then I heard that tititi sound. I cannot believe it. Sharon just dropped my call? Things change! I
decided to call Mashudu. Maybe she will give me a better answer than Sharon.
Mashudu: Ethan ukho toda mini?
Ethan: Is that a way to answer your phone now?
Mashudu: Pfarelo. So what can i do for you?
Ethan: Stan came to my office to threaten me. He told me to leave you alone.
Shudu: Ahm he….he…ahm…I
Ethan: Shudu are you the one that told him about us? Why are you even stuttering?
Shudu: I….
She broke down and cried. I dont know why but i was scared for her. I dropped the call and
tracked her whereabouts. Don’t ask how but I’ve got connections. My findings shocked me… what

the hell is Shudu doing in Venda? How did she get there? I got up immediately and packed. I took
my Ford ranger and began my journey…
MASHUDU
I really was not expecting what i saw. Les? A girlfriend? No she will ruin my plans. I need to find
another way because i honestly do not stand a chance to that natural beauty. I have to set a trap
for this girl! She doesnt know me. I know this is selfish of me but i might just use this to get Les
back.
Stan caught me off guard. I had to pull an act so he feels sorry for me. I might need his deep pockets if Stan decides to leave me. I need to rest so i know what to do.
LESLEY
Life is not getting any easy. I have a baby on the way. I am unemployed. My ex is here with us. My
girlfriend’s sister is here as well. What more is going to happen? This is a serious burden on me. I

need a miracle to survive this. I need to learn how to pay. I need strength. I need help!Maybe I
should just go back home to my parents.I can’t live like this.I need to care for Rudzani.
Re: Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Homefiction storyCRYING BLOOD, BLEEDING TEARS – PART 19 AND 20

CRYING BLOOD, BLEEDING TEARS – PART 19 AND 20
Fiction Story
October 9, 2019 AdminLeave A Comment On CRYING BLOOD, BLEEDING TEARS – PART 19 AND 20
He Was a Famous Actor Before His Plastic Surgery, Guess Who
This game made me cum 2 times in 5 min
READ PREVIOUS EPISODE HERE

ETHAN
I went to my room.If I can’t have her then Les will not have her aswel. I will move mountains to
make that happen. I wonder why Shudu did this. Im gonna f–k her up for real. She will wish that
she never met me!
I took my phone out and called the PI. I wanted answers from him and I wanted him to know that
his license was going to be taken away.
PI: Hey man what’s up?
Me: Nothing is up besides the fact that I have found my brother and I want you off the case with
immediate effect.
PI: That’s good news I guess. I will drop everything.
Me: That is not all
PI: Got another job for me?
Me: No. Remember the lady that you were sleeping with so that you wouldn’t tell me about your
findings?
PI: Ahm…man look I…I was…I
Me: I’m glad that you know her. Well she told me everything and I Just wanted to tell you that you
will be losing your license soon. I will also sue you. After that I will deal with your side chick and
also inform your wife about her. That will be all. Bye.
I dropped the call and relaxed on the bed facing the ceiling.Im not going to call his wife nor get him
to lose his licence,I just want him to sleep with one eye open because he can’t go around eating
other people’s money then not do the required job.All I will do is threaten him until I’m satisfied. I
slowly drifted off to a world where only me and Rudzi existed..
LESLEY
Ethan was really getting on my nerves. He surely knew which buttons to push. If I didn’t know
better I would say that he wants Rudzi. The way he looks at her doesn’t sit well with me. Also with
Mashudu here I think he is trying to break us up in some way.I wonder sometimes if I shared a
womb with him because I would never do to him what he does to me.It was very low of him to
sleep with Mashudu. I will just have to be careful when it comes to him being alone with Rudzi.Not
that I don’t trust her because I trust her with my life but it’s that snake called my twin which I don’t
trust around her.
Me: Baby
Rudzi: Yes love
Me: How are you and the baby? Any cravings? Want a foot massage?
Rudzi: We are perfect thanks just fatigue killing us. I dont have any cravings yet and a foot
massage wouldnt be a bad idea. How is daddy?
Me: well move over so I can give you that foot massage.
I said standing up and going to sit by her feet and lifting her feet and putting them on my thighs.
Me: Daddy is fine. Just miss his women.
Rudzi blushed and covered her face.
Rudzi: Would it be bad to say that I missed you too
My heart leaped for joy. I was in actual fact happy to hear that but also sad because it made me realise that I hadn’t given her much attention.
Me: Does that mean I can make it up to you?
She started blushing. I get happy when my woman is happy. I love this soul right here. We started
kissing and one thing led to another…
RUDZANI
I was sitting in the house waiting for Ipfi to return from school. It was late afternoon and still no sign
of her. Les returned and I asked him to escort me to go check for Ipfi at her school. We walk there
togather hand in hand and when we reached a bush I saw her bag. I froze! Les saw what I was
seeing and he moved closer. He took the bag and her one shoe as well as the letter. We didn’t
read the letter but by Les’s facial expression I could tell it was bad.
Les: Let’s go back home.
Les took my hand and we walked back. All the way back I was silently crying. Bad thoughts
crossed my mind. Nothing positive! I was devastated.Mu worst fear is that pervet taking her and
putting her through torture again.It would really kill me if something was to happen to her.I love Ipfi
very much because she understood my pain when I was still living at home.
I felt like somehow there was something wrong.Like she is in some kind of trouble.
Me: Let’s go and report.She must be in some kind of trouble.
Les: Babe we will only go there just for law.Otherwise we know how poor those people are when
coming to such cases.Anyway I think I know where to start.
IPFI
I was very scared. This person has not showed themselves but the voice was very familiar. I was
very hungry and pressed. I had peed on myself already because there was no one to take me to
the toilet. It was also dark in here. The only light coming in was that from the very small window.
You could see that the sun was setting. Rudzi must have been very worried. I couldn’t hear any
movements or sounds.
The person finally walked in again. They were covering their face. He had a plastic with him. He
untied my hands and gave me the plastic. I tried acting up but this guy didn’t buy my story and
forced me to eat with a gun pointed to my head. I finished eating with my face wet with tears and
the guy left.
After a very long time someone walked in again and started laughing. It was now dark outside.
Very dark. I recognized that laughter…no no no it can’t be! It just cannot happen. How come? I
was devastated. I began crying again. I was wailing hoping Rudzi could find me. I was hoping she
would come to my rescue but then I was wrong. Little did i know that it was just the beginning…
Me: Rudzani!!!!! Please Rudzi help me…
It hurts.This pain hurts.I wana go home.I wana be with my sister…
Voice: Shut up!!!
He gave me a back slap.i could taste the blood in my mouth..He injected me with something and I
felt myself falling into a deep sleep..
I woke up to a different environment..It was dark outside..I was on the bare ground.I tried to stand
up but I felt a very sharp pain on my womanhood.I placed my hand there and I came back with
blood.I started to panic and cried alot.I couldn’t be on my periods because I just finished 2days
back.I was outside Lesley’s place.Whoever took me knew where I live
Me: RUDZANI!!!! Help!!! LESLEY!!!
I screamed louder so that they can hear me.What have I done so bad to experience such cruelty?

LESLEY
We were in the bedroom when I heard someone screaming our named out side and I was certain
that it was Ipfi because it sounded like a child.
Me: Did you hear that?
She jumped up the bed.She ran out in my big shirt.I followed her and when we got there it was not
a nice sight to see.Ipfi was on the ground crying.She seem to be in pain…I went back inside to
Ethan and I didn’t knock.I found Mashudu ontop of him.no wonder
they didn’t hear anything.i saw his car keys on the dressing table so I grabbed the but they fell
causing them to see me.
Ethan: What the f–k bro?
Me: There is nothing I don’t know here.Its funny how you enjoy my leftovers.
I took the keys and left I carried Ipfi and put her in the car..Rudzi got at the backseat with her.
Me: Babe which way is the hospital?
She directed me and I got there as fast as I could..
I parked inside and carried her inside the hospital at the emergency door.The nurses took her with
a stretcher and asked us to remain behind..Rudzi was crying uncontrollably..
I brushed her back trying to calm her down
TENDANI
Me: But I didn’t say you should rape her father.She is innocent and young.Dad how can you be so
cruel.The aim was to send a message to those two that if they don’t break up the worse possible
can happen.Now you have traumatized a child for life.
Boss: She will thank me some day.She is a woman.
Me: She is a teen dammit!!! You can’t rape a virgin and expect her to be okay with it..Imagine if
that was me.Daddy I didn’t ask for this..
I walked out.My dad is something else.We agreed on just kidnapping and atleast roughing her up
to send a message.
I felt hands holding me.
Boss: You can’t go home when mini boss is misbehaving like this.
I looked at his trousers and indeed mini boss was awake.
Me: I’m not your call girl.
He picked me up and we went to the bedroom.We were in his other house.What I like about dad is
that he is very good in bed.He knows his game that’s why he goes after this young girls.He can
make a girl c-m multiply times in one round..
RUDZANI
I felt a sharp pain on my abdominal area that caused me to scream.
Les: Hey what’s wrong.
I touched the area and cried in agony..
Les called the nurses and they had to admit me aswel.
I was checked and they said that it’s my first trimester and mostly it’s the critical trimester that
needs me to be careful which includes me reducing stress.
Doctor: Mam you need to reduce stress because it’s not good for the baby..Your blood pressure is
even high.We are going to keep you here tonight to monitor your bp…If it’s okay by morning then
we will let you go.
I frowned.I really don’t like hospitals..I used to be admitted most of the times when I was bullied at
school and mom increased by beating me up when I got home in pain and refusing to do house
chores She would beat me to a pulp and lie to the doctors that I was beaten by bullies at school.
Me: Doctor I’m okay..all I want is to see my sister.
Doc: You need some rest
Me: I can’t rest without seeing my sister.I need to know what happened to her.
Doc: Let me go and check her and also get the report from the doctor who is handling her.better?
Me: Its better than nothing.
The doctor walked out.
Les: Baby you have to take it easy or else you will lose the baby..
Me: I’m calm can’t you see? This is as calm as I can be.
Les: I don’t even know how you do it.You remain calm even when you are hurt.Dont keep things
inside love.
Me: I’m not..This is how I express my pain.There is no other way I know.
Les: I love you.
Me: I love you more ..
He sat next to me on the bed.
We just spoke until the doctor walked in.His facial expression wasn’t pleasing at all.
Doc: Sir can I talk to you outside.
Me: Hell no.You are gonna talk to him infront of me.There is nothing you are gonna hide from me
because that is my little sister in there.
Les: Babe please.
Doc: She was molestrated..
Me: I don’t understand.
Remember school was never for me.
Doc: She was raped.Someone raped her and she had a paper in her bra.
Me: Wha….what paper?
The doctor gave Les the paper.
Les: ‘As long as you don’t do as asked then expect something huge than this next.’ What the f–k
is this? So we should have let him molestrate her in her own mother’s house? Why is she like
this?
Doc: We have to file a police report for this.
Me: My sister is going through alot and all you can think of is the same police who asked us to
come back after 24hours? You must be kidding me.
I walked out and went to the receptionist to ask where my sister is and she told me.I went
there.She was sobbing on her bed..It broke my heart to witness this.
I got on bed next to her.I made her lie yeah on my chest.
Me: Cry it all out baby.
Ipfi: It wasn’t dad..It was a man who approached my friend at school and she refused him.He also
approached me but I reduced him too.I hate him.I hate him for doing this to me.That was my
pride.Something that was speacial.It was meant for someone special but he took it away from
me.What did I do wrong to him? He is an old man.He is very old.
I was starting to be confused.I thought it was that pervert..who is she talking about?
Ethan
Mashudu. This girl is in for a big surprise. She honestly thinks that she knows me. She thinks
simply because she rides my d–k i will let what she did pass? Nah she hasn’t seen anything yet. I
want her to suffer the same way I did when I did not know where my brother was. Yes I act like I
don’t care but in actual fact I do. Although ii get jealous of him but I care. After Les saw us I
stopped Mashudu and kicked her out knowing no one is home. She also knows that she is nothing
but a booty call to me. I doubt anyone would ever want to marry a girl like her. I mean she is loose
and has no real value. I was really hungry and there was no food. Rudzani didn’t cook. I must say
she is a great cook. Les is one lucky bastard. I took my phone to call Stan so he could help me
with something.
Stan: I’m almost there we will talk when I arrive.
Tititi. Call was ended. What the hell did he mean by that. I am not home if that’s what he meant.
As I was busy in the kitchen the door swung open and my mouth flew open. What the hell?

Tweet Share

READ MORE EPISODE HERE: https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=crying+blood%2C+bleeding+tears

(1) (Reply)

Attn: Seun and StephenP!!! Nairaland Writers Union (NWU)? / How Can I Use Literature To Make Money / Struggle For Power!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 347
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.