Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,592 members, 7,801,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos (2669 Views)

Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu / Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help / DSS: Some Individuals And Groups Are Plotting To Set Nigeria On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by astrodome: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
These two videos show clearly that it is not only Igbos under attack. Yorubas are also under serious attack and are defending themselves, like the Igbos. And for those who are still under the illusion that only Igbos are in SA; ask yourself why a Yoruba is the current president of Nigerian Association in SA. You think Igbos only put him there? The previous president was an Igbo. It is turn by turn

These videos are a good reason to eschew tribalism on this issue and work together to fight (by any means possible) two common enemies: the SA people and the stupid Nigerian government who cannot protect its citizens whether home or abroad.

Video 1: Igbos in defense mode in SA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMBNPhCAS7E

Video 2: Yorubas in defense mode in SA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yCCnwiLoIY

2 Likes

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
Can we just stop this tribalism of a thing and work as a team... let's work as a single entity.

United,we stand... Divided,we fall

1 Like

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by astrodome: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Can we just stop this tribalism of a thing and work as a team... let's work as a single entity.

United,we stand... Divided,we fall

This is not tribalism. The topic may sound so, but please read the post itself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by Hotworta1: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
We even took the tribalism to SA...Jesu!
Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
astrodome:

This is not tribalism. The topic may sound so, but please read the post itself

I did bro... Just Tryna point out something before some derail the thread
Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by astrodome: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

I did bro... Just Tryna point out something before some derail the thread
Okay!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by astrodome: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hotworta1:
We even took the tribalism to SA...Jesu!

What are you watching? Where did you see tribalism in the video?
Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by MetaPhysical: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ibo people love attache ehhn.

They love to act and live recklessly but the cowards dont like to die alone when their atrocities backfire.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by astrodome: 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

They love to act and live recklessly but the cowards dont like to die alone when their atrocities backfire.

This post is for cyber simpletons like you. Keep living in your bubble

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by MetaPhysical: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
astrodome:
These two videos show clearly that it is not only Igbos under attack. Yorubas are also under serious attack and are defending themselves, like the Igbos. And for those who are still under the illusion that only Igbos are in SA; ask yourself why a Yoruba is the current president of Nigerian Association in SA. You think Igbos only put him there? The previous president was an Igbo. It is turn by turn

These videos are a good reason to eschew tribalism on this issue and work together to fight (by any means possible) two common enemies: the SA people and the stupid Nigerian government

Video 1: Igbos in defense mode in SA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMBNPhCAS7E

Video 2: Yorubas in defense mode in SA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yCCnwiLoIY

The whole issue is not about who is where.

Yoruba can live anywhere in the world and coexist with anybody and in a decade you wouldnt even know there is a Yoruba living in the community unless you are told.

Ibo is different. Ibo moves into a community and within six months everybody know you are there. Within a year their children are already dissapearing miraculously. The ones that dont dissapear are getting sick and high on drugs. When you moved in you were dropped off by a bus. In 9months your garage is filled with cars.

This is the problem everybody that you live with complain of. Even northerners tjat created a separate community called Sabongari so that they dont have to deal with your nonsense....they are also fed up!

SA were after Ibos....but now it doesnt even matter, any Nigerian is good for attack.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by astrodome: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

SA were after Ibos....but now it doesnt even matter, any Nigerian is good for attack.

Like I said keep deluding yourself on that

10 Likes

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by MetaPhysical: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
astrodome:

Like I said keep deluding yourself on that

We refuse to join you in your nonsense. Your cup is full and now SA are killing you are looking for attache.

Two weeks ago in Ogun State Yoruba dealt with SA for killing a Yoruba guy in SA. We didnt call the whole nation and we didnt raise alarm. We handled business!

SA come after you and you are raising alarm. What happened to your warrior spirit? You need Yoruba to fight in your defense, correct? grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by astrodome: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Two weeks ago in Ogun State Yoruba dealt with SA for killing a Yoruba guy in SA. We didnt call the whole nation and we didnt raise alarm. We handled business!

That must be the joke of the century. Delusion grandeur

10 Likes

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by mrvitalis(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Yoruba can live anywhere in the world and coexist with anybody and in a decade you wouldnt even know there is a Yoruba living in the community unless you are told.

Ibo is different. Ibo moves into a community and within six months everybody know you are there. Within a year their children are already dissapearing miraculously. The ones that dont dissapear are getting sick and high on drugs. When you moved in you were dropped off by a bus. In 9months your garage is filled with cars.

This is the problem everybody that you live with complain of. Even northerners tjat created a separate community called Sabongari so that they dont have to deal with your nonsense....they are also fed up!

The bolded is your problem and that's envy
Repent

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by astrodome: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
See What A Nigerian Does In South Africa For A Living -photos

https://www.nairaland.com/5396851/see-what-nigerian-does-south
Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by Auladimeji2: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I wish you are among the victim in south Africa

12 Likes

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by MetaPhysical: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
Auladimeji2:
I wish you are among the victim in south Africa

If i was my neighbours would shield me from their countrymen. I carry my Yoruba ethos with me all around the world. grin

Im not Ibo. Proud to be Yoruba!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by musa234(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

People like you are part of the problems we have in this country. Even as a northerner that I am, I am so saddened by the acts of these South Africans. We need to shun tribalism and fight this menace together. You are huge disgrace to the Yoruba nation and Nigeria at large.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by Blinkers: 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You are a fool.

I'm Yoruba and I'm happy to see this for once.

It's unfortunate that it took a years since I've been on nairaland but I'm still happy this is the first post that I would see that encourages SOUTHERN unity.

We have been too divided for long.

13 Likes

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by Blinkers: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

STFU, you worthless piece of trash!

15 Likes

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by MetaPhysical: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
musa234:
People like you are part of the problems we have in this country. Even as a northerner that I am, I am so saddened by the acts of these South Africans. We need to shun tribalism and fight this menace together. You are huge disgrace to the Yoruba nation and Nigeria at large.

You Northerners are worse than SA. grin

You have done worse in massacres and bloodshed than SA would ever do.

Your own xenophobia is worse. Your leader just told Wike yesterday to rebuild mosque "if he wants peace". grin. Terrorism loading.....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by musa234(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You Northerners are worse than SA. grin

You have done worse in massacres and bloodshed than SA would ever do.

Your own xenophobia is worse. Your leader just told Wike yesterday to rebuild mosque "if he wants peace". grin. Terrorism loading.....
You can say whatever you like, but it won't change the fact that we lead Nigeria while others follow, without the northerners the Yorubas are nothing in politics. Having said that, I respect the Yoruba nation but not evil individuals like you who are spoiling the good names of the Yoruba..You are nothing but a jobless tribal bigot.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by MetaPhysical: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
musa234:
You can say whatever you like, but it won't change the fact that we lead Nigeria while others follow, without the northerners the Yorubas are nothing in politics. Having said that, I respect the Yoruba nation but not evil individuals like you who are spoiling the good names of the Yoruba..You are nothing but a jobless tribal bigot.

Back up... grin

You didnt start with leadership. You were concerned for a people that you have been slaugjtering since 1945.....and as recent as yesterday you issued a threat to them to act right or they will not see peace.

If you want to talk about leadership please do me a favor....open a new thread so i can join you and debate leadership.

This thread is about xenophobia....an art that you have mastered very well and not at shame to unleash when it suits you.

Meanwhile, i know you are not a northerner. grin

Ka fi yi wa yanmuri karya....ni din na, na fi ka wayo, ka koma gefe da auka ! grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by Hypnotism: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Story for the gods your forefathers have been disgracing Nigerian long before independence.
musa234:

1 Like

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by astrodome: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Meanwhile, i know you are not a northerner. grin

You know that because you are surprised he did not join in your bigotry and delusion against Igbo? Like I said, keep up the illusion.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by MetaPhysical: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blinkers:

You are a fool.

I'm Yoruba and I'm happy to see this for once.

It's unfortunate that it took a years since I've been on nairaland but I'm still happy this is the first post that I would see that encourages SOUTHERN unity.

We have been too divided for long.

Charity begins at home!

Southern unity ought to be practiced when fulani herdsmen raze a village or rape a woman in South.....not in far away SA.

Next time you hear Ibos are under attack by fulani or hausa please speak up. You will impress me at that point. At moment....no, im not impressed with your advocacy.

Xenophobia happens here in Nigeria and is worse than the version in SA.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by MetaPhysical: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
astrodome:

You know that because you are surprised he did not join in your bigotry and delusion against Igbo? Like I said, keep up the illusion.

Again, this is AFONJA! grin grin

...and i can stand by my own, no need for attachee.
Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by MetaPhysical: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hypnotism:
Story for the gods your forefathers have been disgracing Nigerian long before independence.

No mind am.

grin grin
If we are debating xenophobia mallam ought to keep his mouth shut and act like he didnt hear anything. This one carry his dandogo come disgrace his xenophobic ancestors. Ahh....orisirisi! grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by yesloaded: 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

[s]The whole issue is not about who is where.

SA were after Ibos....but now it doesnt even matter, any Nigerian is good for attack.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by Meti99(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
vr
Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by selemempe: 12:25am On Sep 04, 2019
MetaPhysical:

If i was my neighbours would shield me from their countrymen. I carry my Yoruba ethos with me all around the world. grin

Im not Ibo. Proud to be Yoruba!
the hate in this post is the only ethos the yorubas have. Spreading hate with media has always been ur fort

5 Likes

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by selemempe: 12:26am On Sep 04, 2019
MetaPhysical:

No mind am.

grin grin
If we are debating xenophobia mallam ought to keep his mouth shut and act like he didnt hear anything. This one carry his dandogo come disgrace his xenophobic ancestors. Ahh....orisirisi! grin
yoruba ethos for u. Hate on everybody and insult everybody...thats the yoruba way. Kudos

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court / CONFIRMED!!! FG Is Behind The Ongoing Attacks Against Securities In SE / Kanu: Sowore Arrives Abuja Federal High Court In Igbo Attire, Barred Entrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.