Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) (64876 Views)

Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Cyril Ramaphosa: 10 Things To Know About South Africa’s New President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by garetz: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2019
ednut1:
why not post it. It gas been debunked. I mean he one he abused africa
https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/411644377262718976?lang=en
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by CrestMan: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2019
wowcatty:
Right on!

When he first said Obama spied on him, the fake news media went crazy, but now turned out to be the truth.

He tweeted out something about scuba boat fire accident with 25 loss of lives which is not an accident but murder as QAnons told us with the captain screaming "don't kill me please" just after saying "may day". If Trump had said it was a murder by the deepstate to cover up another crime, the fake news would call him names. So we all have to wait for offical investigation to complete.

Trump now speaks in codes mostly to the patriots, like he said "dead center" which meant DC being who have all been bought with Chinese money in regards to the hurricane. Where is Dorian now? It spared Florida from cat.5, took out the Chinese brand new $3 billion port that is designed to park submarines in Bahamas just as sent and now cat.2, turned around and on its way back to fizzle out in mid ocean.

I'm impressed with your very intelligent comment. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by CrestMan: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2019
[[s]quote author=mamajj17 post=81905285]

My dear indeed VISIONARY, no be our so called MEN OF GOD for Naija grin grin grin[/quote][/s]

What concerns the Church in this post? Must you always look for a way to fume against the Church? undecided
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by duni04(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2019
You guys that went to dig up this rubbish trump tweet are not doing yourselves any favours. You're even pouring petrol into an already dicey situation.
Trumps entire goal in life is to have a classed society where everyone knows and respect his place according to his skin colour. He whips up all kinds of sentiments to justify the need for separating dirty and crime infested people (Nigerians, Africans, Arabs and Mexicans) from the normal white population. Why do you think he started off by praising Mendela in that tweet? He wanted to start by denying racism before making a racist statement.
If trump could have his way every black person in South Africa would be deported to Somalia.
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by ednut1(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by Kay25(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=omenka post=81895307]One thing about folks who tend to foresee evils that happen elsewhere is that they become blind whenever they try to peek into their own future.

So sad this prophet couldn't foresee the mass killings in his own backyard.was there no mass shooting during the time of Obama?is mass shooting in us just starting?
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by qtx(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Trump talks and people criticize him, but the man is always on point and knows his onions

This is how to Block and Unblock Anyone harassing you on facebook very easy

[url]https://www.talkinfotech.com/how-to/how-to-block-and-unblock-friends-on-facebook-easily[/url]
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by CrestMan: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
duni04:
You guys that went to dig up this rubbish trump tweet are not doing yourselves any favours. You're even pouring petrol into an already dicey situation.
Trumps entire goal in life is to have a classed society where everyone knows and respect his place according to his skin colour. He whips up all kinds of sentiments to justify the need for separating dirty and crime infested people (Nigerians, Africans, Arabs and Mexicans) from the normal white population. Why do you think he started off by praising Mendela in that tweet? He wanted to start by denying racism before making a racist statement.
If trump could have his way every black person in South Africa would be deported to Somalia.
[/s]

Trash! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by lomprico(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2019
eleojo23:

Oga, what is the point of this your comment now?

We are talking about South Africa and you are attacking Trump and America.

Today is for South Africa, you can attack Trump and America another day.

So, stay on topic!

zombies get brain?
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by duni04(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2019
garetz:

He doesn't hate migrants, he doesn't like illegal migrants, if you want to come into the US, do it the right way and Trump will not have any problem with you.
Then I suppose Congress women Omar, Tlaib and AOC are illegals hence trumps complete hatred for them.
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by duni04(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2019
CrestMan:
[s][/s]

Trash! lipsrsealed
Trash back at you
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by olajigaolamide: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2019
Trump said it all.
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by AnanseK(m): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2019
Donald Trump, a better Prophet than all the jet riding con men we have here.

When will Donald Trump Church be opened in Lagos?
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by qtx(m): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2019
duni04:
Trump is sound and talks about all the ills whether found in blacks or whites.
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by Mainmanpadi(m): 9:18am On Sep 04, 2019
InaNla:

Why not tell Alhaji Abba Kyari to please act for once...

We know the dullard is brain dead and super clueless.
Abba Kyari didn't care because most of the people being killed are from the 5% region. Let Nnamdi manu save them
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by Evercurious(f): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2019
post=81905212:
Xenophobia did not start today.

STOP THIS YOUR NONSENSE. I KNOW YOU WANT TO BRING JONATHAN AND PDP TALK.

BETTER GO AND FACE YOUR USELESS AND BLOOD SUCKING DEMON PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by garetz: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2019
duni04:

Then I suppose Congress women Omar, Tlaib and AOC are illegals hence trumps complete hatred for them.
Trump hates those three fools because they are anti american radicals out to ruin the country with stupid ideas
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by Quorax: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2019
eleojo23:

Oga, what is the point of this your comment now?

We are talking about South Africa and you are attacking Trump and America.

Today is for South Africa, you can attack Trump and America another day.

So, stay on topic!
Be like u no know say the guy na APC supporter lol... u know they like to cast blames like their life depend on it.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by apotek: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2019
wowcatty:
Right on!

When he first said Obama spied on him, the fake news media went crazy, but now turned out to be the truth.

He tweeted out something about scuba boat fire accident with 25 loss of lives which is not an accident but murder as QAnons told us with the captain screaming "don't kill me please" just after saying "may day". If Trump had said it was a murder by the deepstate to cover up another crime, the fake news would call him names. So we all have to wait for offical investigation to complete.

Trump now speaks in codes mostly to the patriots, like he said "dead center" which meant DC being who have all been bought with Chinese money in regards to the hurricane. Where is Dorian now? It spared Florida from cat.5, took out the Chinese brand new $3 billion port that is designed to park submarines in Bahamas just as sent and now cat.2, turned around and on its way back to fizzle out in mid ocean.

Yeah we know. He acts and speaks like a Russian spy.
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by D1zion: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2019
Joevics:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/411644377262718976?lang=en
even though people ate hating him I really like this man.cos every American life matters were he is.he says things as they are without the fear of what will happen. He damn them.
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by duni04(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2019
qtx:

Trump is sound and talks about all the ills whether found in blacks or whites.
Really? Where are the white ills he has pointed at?
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by garetz: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2019
ednut1:
not this one. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-37949183
Sorry, I misunderstood you, I thought you were referring to the tweet in the op, sorry for the misunderstanding, I get your point now and I agree with you. You are right about that, Trump didn't say any of that.
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by edi287: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2019
ornicus:
Trump did not see anything.south Africa has always been a hotbed of crime. It had the world's rape capital for 5 years running if I recall.This one pass indomie generation ignorance
Trump fan boys will look for anything to suck his dick by...
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by duni04(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2019
garetz:

Trump hates those three fools because they are anti american radicals out to ruin the country with stupid ideas
Then he says nothing about these ideas that will ruin the country, only says to send them back home because they're not white. Women who were even born in the US apart from Omar. You really think trump respects you as a black African man? Think again
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by garetz: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2019
duni04:

Then he says nothing about these ideas that will ruin the country, only says to send them back home because they're not white. Women who were even born in the US apart from Omar. You really think trump respects you as a black African man? Think again
Stop lying, He never said send them back home because they are not white. He has never even made any reference to their skin colour. He only told Omar who is Somali born that if she thinks the US is a horrible place like she is claiming then she should go back to where she is coming from and see if they will even allow her talk as a woman
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by uuzba(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2019
musa234:
Nelson Mandela will be sad with the situation at hand where ever he is right now.. Shameful lots.
What SA needs is for all their leaders to be like Nelson Mandela only. .
Leaders with same vision. Don't change anything.
It will continue to take years for situation to normalise.
There may no longer be arpatheid in SA, but ALL the black people need to be empowered with jobs be businesses now.
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2019
StillX10:
Trump saw it coming

No he didn't see it coming, he saw it happening.

South Africa has always been the crime capital of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by duni04(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2019
garetz:

Stop lying, He never said send them back home because they are not white. He has never even made any reference to their skin colour. He only told Omar who is Somali born that if she thinks the US is a horrible place like she is claiming then she should go back to where she is coming from and see if they will even allow her talk as a woman
Back to my question, you really think Donald Trump has any respect for you as a black man from Nigeria?
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by mechanics(m): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2019
Dispensable:
shocked
He's always blunt.
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by Platony(m): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2019
Jumlek2411:
Trump forsee the future indeed

Foresee

Foresaw
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Africa is a shithole place huh? I wish you knew what the whites have done to blacks there in U.S

Dude, I'm not white. I'm black like you. Naija for that matter. Born Ibo to the core .
The day Africa focus on development and not stupid things, mark my word, no white man, I repeat no white man will take us for granted in this lifetime.

Go to SA, xenophobia
Nigeria, Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen , drugs, gun running, racketeering
Ghana witchcraft
Mozambique, Malawi, SA killing of albinos for rituals
Togo, has a whole market on several plots of land used for witchcraft
Libya terrorism
Shall I go on? What are we known for? No good thing! And you want us to be respected? Shay na like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) / Niger’s Armed Forces Bring In Hundreds Of Troops To Protect Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.