Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa (5714 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by queeneve: 1:36am On Oct 27, 2010
Have you ever been in an abusive relationship or dated someone that verbally, physically, emotionally, and sexually abused you?

If not, have you ever knew someone who been abused in a relationship? What would you do if YOURSELF or someone you know being abused?

Men, do you think a man have the right to slap his woman FOR ANY REASONS? If a woman pushes you or slap you, WOULD YOU DO IT BACK TO HER or would you walk away?

Ladies, do you think men that walk away from being slapped by their women ARE COWARDS?
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by xynerise: 1:47am On Oct 27, 2010
Sexually abused? Yes. I was rape,d by my galfriend. Is a long story so dont ask me how. grin. For the slap aspect, well for a lady to slap me means she must be a good athlet because I go use bare foot pursue her.
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Osama10(m): 2:00am On Oct 27, 2010
Return evil for evil.

Slap for Slap. grin
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Okijajuju1(m): 2:15am On Oct 27, 2010
queeneve:

Have you ever been in an abusive relationship or dated someone that sexually abused you?

Yes!! Lets just say there was rope, whipped cream & oil involved!! I have been praying to be abused like that ever since.

queeneve:

If not, have you ever knew someone who been abused in a relationship? What would you do if YOURSELF or someone you know being abused?

If its sexually, then I think thats a good form of abuse. If its others, then I would tell them to do what I would do, abuse your partner right back.

queeneve:

Men, do you think a man have the right to slap his woman FOR ANY REASONS? If a woman pushes you or slap you, WOULD YOU DO IT BACK TO HER or would you walk away?

Look!! I say yes!! The day wey woman look man, decide to slap am, na ehn be say she don think am for her mind and her mind tell her say she fit beat the man. If a woman dares makes the error of slapping me, i go redesign her face with slap. You women want to be treated as equals so thats what you'll get.

queeneve:

Ladies, do you think men that walk away from being slapped by their women ARE COWARDS?

I'm not a woman but I will still give you my opinion. There is no rule in the rule of engagement that says if attacked by a woman, a man shouldnt defend himself. Any woman who slaps her husband/partner is a b'itch, and would be treated as such. It has nothing to do with cowardice, its just maintaining the natural order of things. ANy man who decides to walk away from a rabid b'itch is cool with me, he prolly has his reasons, Any man who decides to smack his b'itch for acting like one, is also cool by me.

My rules are; Slap me and you shall be slapped back, with interest, pressed down, shaken together and running over. angry
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by izby(m): 3:00am On Oct 27, 2010
queeneve:

Have you ever been in an abusive relationship or dated someone that verbally, physically, emotionally, and sexually abused you?

non of the above
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 27, 2010
Okija_juju:

Yes!! Lets just say there was rope, whipped cream & oil involved!! I have been praying to be abused like that ever since.

If its sexually, then I think thats a good form of abuse. If its others, then I would tell them to do what I would do, abuse your partner right back.

Look!! I say yes!! The day wey woman look man, decide to slap am, na ehn be say she don think am for her mind and her mind tell her say she fit beat the man. If a woman dares makes the error of slapping me, i go redesign her face with slap. You women want to be treated as equals so thats what you'll get.

I'm not a woman but I will still give you my opinion. There is no rule in the rule of engagement that says if attacked by a woman, a man shouldnt defend himself. Any woman who slaps her husband/partner is a b'itch, and would be treated as such. It has nothing to do with cowardice, its just maintaining the natural order of things. ANy man who decides to walk away from a rabid b'itch is cool with me, he prolly has his reasons, Any man who decides to smack his b'itch for acting like one, is also cool by me.

My rules are; Slap me and you shall be slapped back, with interest, pressed down, shaken together and running over. angry

Arusi Iheala bro you have got Bleep time with you grin
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Tinksh(f): 3:33am On Oct 27, 2010
Okija_juju, abuse is not something to make a joke of. Please control yourself. It not fun for a women thats for sure. Especially when the guy is twice her size and heavier than her. Keep your sickness to yourself.

Yes i have beeen, Wonder why i am happy single and cynical about that thing called 'love', there is your reason!!
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Okijajuju1(m): 3:44am On Oct 27, 2010
Tink_sh, First of all, Let me extend to you my sincere simpathy for the abuse metted out on you by whoever, I dont think abuse is good nor funny and neither do I think it should be tolorated.

That said, you ladies are always in a hurry to cry abuse at the slightest meanwhile you have been emotionally and mentally abusing the guy. WHy should this thread be lopsided in its question?!

Why should a woman provoke a man by slapping him?! When she was slapping him what did she think would be his reaction?! Since you girls are making we guys look like beasts, then why go slap a beast?! If you saw a lion, would you slap it?! Puleeeze!!!

Any girl that slaps a guy should be slapped back twice. Next time she would think twice about laying her hands on a man. angry
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by johndoe200: 3:53am On Oct 27, 2010
Tink_sh:

Okija_juju, abuse is not something to make a joke of. Please control yourself. It not fun for a women thats for sure. Especially when the guy is twice her size and heavier than her. Keep your sickness to yourself.

Yes i have been physically, verbally and mentaly abused. Wonder why i am happy single and cynical about that thing called 'love', there is your reason!!

Don't know the circumstances, but most of the time women bring this on themselves with their behavior.
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by StephenP(m): 3:55am On Oct 27, 2010
Everyone, male and female, should simply keep their hands to themselves.
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Tinksh(f): 4:18am On Oct 27, 2010
johndoe200:

Don't know the circumstances, but most of the time women bring this on themselves with their behavior.

There are so many words of rage in my head for your comment but i will assume you are just ignorant, be very careful what you say when you obviously know nothing.
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 27, 2010
Tink_sh:

There are so many words of rage in my head for your comment but i will assume you are just ignorant, be very careful what you say when you obviously know nothing.

Take it easy, hes entitled to his opinion,
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by johndoe200: 4:24am On Oct 27, 2010
Tink_sh:

Ignorant? No I am not ignorant, I meant what I said. It may not be true in your case but in a large percentage of cases the woman brings it on herself.
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 27, 2010
queeneve:

If a woman pushed, slapped me and broke my TV . . . i will slap her back and give her a thorough beating. grin Forget all this nonsense about "walking away".
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Okijajuju1(m): 4:26am On Oct 27, 2010
StephenP:

Everyone, male and female, should simply keep their hands to themselves.

Otherwise  angry

Next time you go know your mate  angry
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Tinksh(f): 4:28am On Oct 27, 2010
REALITY101, No i wont take it easy!!!!!, not on this subject. If someone doesnt know or hasnt experienced it then they should be quiet.

Okija_juju, i have never laid a hand on any man. But the next guy that raises his hand to me, i will. The only mistake i made was to stay longer than i should. But marriage vows where deeply important to me. Ya live and learn, some of us take longer to learn.

I do understand what your saying. I have seen girls verbally or physically attack their man. The best thing is to walk away cos the law will take her side. It sux big time cos its women like that that make it harder for women in real trouble.
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 27, 2010
Hmm my ex oyibo babe gave me a hot one yrs back n I looked at her I was like so what do u expect in return of this?.  Then I walk out guess what happen?
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Okijajuju1(m): 4:43am On Oct 27, 2010
@ Reality: The feds were all over you!! grin

@ Tink_sh

Now you said it was even a marriage deal for you, I'm glad I held back my comments. Sorry bout the abuses dear, life sure is a bitc'h!
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by MRMoneyE(m): 4:47am On Oct 27, 2010
davidylan:

If a woman pushed, slapped me and broke my TV . . . i will slap her back and give her a thorough beating. grin Forget all this nonsense about "walking away".

I have not been sexually abused, but yes a lady tried to slap me many years ago and I was
able to calculate her intention to do that, immediately I hanged those hands and gave her a
dirty slap that she will always live to remember  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 27, 2010
MR Money £:

I have not been sexually abused, but yes a lady tried to slap me many years ago and I was
able to calculate her intention to do that, immediately I hanged those hands and gave her a
dirty slap that she will always live to remember  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wow what a hero you are, I know momma must be proud of you.
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by buccaneer7(m): 6:03am On Oct 27, 2010
Hmm my ex oyibo babe gave me a hot one yrs back n I looked at her I was like so what do u expect in return of this?. Then I walk out guess what happen?

What happened?
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Tinksh(f): 6:04am On Oct 27, 2010
Okija_juju:

@ Reality: The feds were all over you!! grin

@ Tink_sh

Now you said it was even a marriage deal for you, I'm glad I held back my comments. Sorry bout the abuses dear, life sure is a bitc'h!

Thank you, i appreciate that. I apoligise too if i went nuts on you, its just when some guys hit a women they say its her fault like 'she didnt cook my meat properly' or 'she didnt fold my clothes right' crap like that. They say 'oh she brought it on herself' So i jumped down your throat. I apoligise. Sore subject. Lifes not a bitch anymore but, all good here!!
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 27, 2010
queeneve:

Do you think men that walk away from being slapped by their women ARE COWARDS?
Queeneve, seriously? If a man slapped a woman after she had slapped him, the world would label him a woman beater and coward. If he walked away nko, would it still be right to call him a coward? Wetin una women want sef?

Honey, no one has the right to slap anyone, but if you are bold and strong enough to dish it, you should be bold and strong enough to receive it.
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by buccaneer7(m): 6:28am On Oct 27, 2010
my guys what if she could really beat you? grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 27, 2010
buccaneer7:

my guys what if she could really beat you? grin grin grin

Na em be say your gone for life one day 7 slap
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by slap1(m): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2010
What else can I say? Any girl that slaps me should get ready for plastic surgery.
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by johndoe200: 6:53am On Oct 27, 2010
slap1:

What else can I say? Any girl that slaps me should get ready for plastic surgery.

Nice to hear from a Nigerian (those that live in Nigeria), all these foreigners live in a different world.
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Tinksh(f): 6:55am On Oct 27, 2010
johndoe200:

Nice to hear from a Nigerian (those that live in Nigeria), all these foreigners live in a different world.

Are you saying in Nigeria its ok to slap a women?? Just interested!
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by buccaneer7(m): 6:55am On Oct 27, 2010

Nooooooooo I am not talking about only slap. Ok You thought you could take her after she slap you and you dail a slap on her cheek then she take on you and the next thing you are on your back then more slaps coming with punches . Maybe you strugle to get upp and off the ground again you go like three or four times HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA,  CHAIIII  grin grin grin  I BET MAN GO KILL HIMSELF OR WILL RELOCATE TO ANOTHER AREA. HAHAHAHA  grin grin grin grin

watch it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhUY4UqByZ4&p=E20EA4427A628B42&playnext=1&index=30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFPjK7c6yjk&feature=related
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by InkedNerd(f): 6:58am On Oct 27, 2010
queeneve:

If not, have you ever knew someone who been abused in a relationship?  What would you do if YOURSELF or someone you know being abused?

Men, do you think a man have the right to slap his woman FOR ANY REASONS?  If a woman pushes you or slap you, WOULD YOU DO IT BACK TO HER or would you walk away?

(1) No, I have never been in an abusive relationship or dated someone that verbally, physically, emotionally, or sexually abusive to me.

(2) Yes, I know someone who is currently in an abusive relationship. The person is a friend of mine. Based on what I know of the relationship, my friends boyfriend punches, kicks, slaps, spits, and even bites her. Both my other friends and the family of the friend who is being abused have tried to talk to her about the way her boyfriend treats her. I even suggested having an intervention with her but at some point, we kinda came to the conclusion that it just makes things worse. Her boyfriend is aware of the fact that we all know what he does. He doesn't isolate her from her friends or family or threaten to kill her or anything like that--its just that when they get into an argument then his violent side surfaces. She's not a timid girl nor does she have low self esteem or anything. She hits his as well when he starts with her but she just doesn't feel like leaving the relationship undecided.

(3)
Personally, unless its for defensive purposes, I feel that no one has the right to put their hands on anyone else. If you have the balls to hit someone then you should have enough sense and balls to know that there is a possibility that the person will hit back.

(4) No, I don't think that men who walk away after being slapped by a woman are cowards.
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by buccaneer7(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2010
@ Inked Nerd

(1) No, I have never been in an abusive relationship or dated someone that verbally, physically, emotionally, and sexually abused me.

I GUESS YOU HAVE BEEN A GOOD GIRL ALL THROUGH YOUR RELATIONSHIP(S) AND YOUR GUY(S) HAVE ALWAYS FALL FROM THE SKY. grin grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by InkedNerd(f): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2010
buccaneer7:

@ Inked Nerd

I GUESS YOU HAVE BEEN A GOOD GIRL ALL THROUGH YOUR RELATIONSHIP(S) AND YOUR GUY(S) HAVE ALWAYS FALL FROM THE SKY. grin grin grin grin

lol, I suppose. My guys weren't perfect but they were good to me and in return I was good to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Determine Sexual Compatibility Without Having Sex / My EX Visits Me Regularly With Her New Boy Friend (advice) / It Must Not Always Be Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.