Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa (5710 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2010
I have never been physically abused and i dont pray to have such a man in my life.I know some guys are gentle and on a very good day will never abuse or lay hands on women but one situation can provoke them to do that. which they can even regret after the action.
I have provoked a guy while he was driving and he found it very hard to hit me back.I always respect him for that.
But the most painful one to me is that he abuses me emotionally cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.
Am soft when it comes to love so when am been abused emotionally, it hurts and it so painful.
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by KAYD007(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2010
she slaps me!  angry

*ventilating like abija while chanting incantation*
by the time am thru with her
her reconstructed face after surgery will certainly *with strong Fela tone* certainly ooh certainly
looks like this

Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Mygoldie(f): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2010
i can't stand women batterers and vice versa embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by queeneve: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2010
Kaydoo,

What you doing putting my picture up! You need to ask me for my permission before PUTTING UP MY GOTDAMN PICTURE! I am suing your azz! angry angry angry cry cry cry
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by queeneve: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2010
Okija_juju:

Tink_sh, First of all, Let me extend to you my sincere simpathy for the abuse metted out on you by whoever, I dont think abuse is good nor funny and neither do I think it should be tolorated.

That said, you ladies are always in a hurry to cry abuse at the slightest meanwhile you have been emotionally and mentally abusing the guy. WHy should this thread be lopsided in its question?!

Why should a woman provoke a man by slapping him?! When she was slapping him what did she think would be his reaction?! Since you girls are making we guys look like beasts, then why go slap a beast?! If you saw a lion, would you slap it?! Puleeeze!!!

Any girl that slaps a guy should be slapped back twice. Next time she would think twice about laying her hands on a man. angry

I totally agree with YOU on the parts of women shouldn't hit men UNLESS they are self defending themselves however, your last sentence IMPLIED that because a man is a man, she should be slapped, why would you slap her twice if she only slapped you once? Self defense law IMPLIES that you use the SAME FORCE that was used on you, for example, if she slap you once, YOU CAN UNDER DEFENSE LAW slap her back once, if you use more than the force that wasn't used on you, YOU WILL BE JAILED,
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by queeneve: 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2010
KAYD007:

she slaps me!  angry

*ventilating like abija while chanting incantation*
by the time am thru with her
her reconstructed face after surgery will certainly *with strong Fela tone* certainly ooh certainly
looks like this

Once again, why would you go great length in fukking up her face if she only slap you? Why send her to surgery? It amazing at some of these replies,
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by queeneve: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2010
buccaneer7:

@ Inked Nerd

I GUESS YOU HAVE BEEN A GOOD GIRL ALL THROUGH YOUR RELATIONSHIP(S) AND YOUR GUY(S) HAVE ALWAYS FALL FROM THE SKY. grin grin grin grin

Just because she was never abused in those manners has NOTHING TO DO WITH HER CHARACTER, there are alot of women who are considered GOOD WOMEN that are abused every ten minutes, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN EXCUSE for someone inability to control their BEHAVIOR, and blaming the victim regardless of gender is the answer,
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by queeneve: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2010
nikkykay:

I have never been physically abused and i dont pray to have such a man in my life.I know some guys are gentle and on a very good day will never abuse or lay hands on women but one situation can provoke them to do that. which they can even regret after the action.
I have provoked a guy while he was driving and he found it very hard to hit me back.I always respect him for that.
But the most painful one to me is that he abuses me emotionally cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.
Am soft when it comes to love so when am been abused emotionally, it hurts and it so painful.

There are over 10 million women and men that are victims of EMOTIONAL ABUSE and women accounts for 86% victims of such abuse, You are not alone and I am glad that you got out of it. It not healthy and a man that loves you will never hurt you.

I find writing THERAPY great to release all toxins from the body, try that and you will be amazed at what you unleash, it healthier and safer, GOOD LUCK!
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by queeneve: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2010
omo_to_dun:

Queeneve, seriously? If a man slapped a woman after she had slapped him, the world would label him a woman beater and coward. If he walked away nko, would it still be right to call him a coward? Wetin una women want sef?

Honey, no one has the right to slap anyone, but if you are bold and strong enough to dish it, you should be bold and strong enough to receive it.

Okay,

I do agree there are some women who will INTENTIONALLY provoke a man because that is how she functions,

Now let change the scenery a bit,

A man comes home from a hard day of work and he frustrated. He takes a shower and afterward sits in front of the TV, his wife comes in and sits by him and let him know that dinner is ready. The couple then moved to the kitchen and he looks at the plate, PICKS UP the plate and throws it on the floor and slapped her. He shouts out you been home all day and you cooked me some PIZZA?

Now you can change the he to a she or a she to he, BUT THE QUESTION REMAINS after you change the PRONOUN,

Why did he or she used violence WHEN THERE WEREN'T any physical provoking?

My point in this paragraph is that MANY TIME PEOPLE WHO SLAPS OTHER does not have A PERMISSIBLE reason to slap the other person, what is your response now?
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by oluclem(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2010
It is a bad thing for a guy to slap a girl, but it is worst for a girl to slap a guy.
As for me, if a girl tries to slap me and i was able to caught her hand before she dished out the slap, I will let her go free with a warning but if she succeed in slapping me. Then she should be ready to go for plastic surgery. GBAM
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by queeneve: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2010
Tink,

I am sorry that you went to that and you shouldn't have.  I am not surprised at the comments that were made regarding to if a woman slap a man she deserve to get sent to the hospital which is BEYOND ME,

I simply commented after these SOPHOMORIC comments that absolutely made no sense THAT WHY WOULD YOU SEND A WOMAN TO THE HOSPITAL if she only slapped you?  The responses I got is AMAZING,

One of them responded if she slapped me she deserved to get fukked up like a bish,

You are right Tink when you said that if you have never been in that situation, YOU HAVE NO IDEA what the person who have went through.  Most time boys say that women are the reason why she have been abused or raped.  It interesting to see that they assumed a woman like being abused and screaming abuse when there are 1 out of every 3 women who ARE STILL IN ABUSIVE relationship with their mate and are in hospitals frequently,

Why is she in the hospital FREQUENTLY if she only supposedly slapped him once?  As you can see SOME PEOPLE reasoning abilities are still going through maturation process so therefore excuse them for their ignorance.  

Let me leave this paragraph with this GRAPHIC,

A woman that is 5 feet tall even and weighs about 102.  Her body frame is about the same size as Halle Berry and she is not muscular in physique.  The man that is 6 feet tall even and weighs about 220.  His body frame is about the same size as Mike Tyson and he is very muscular in physique.  

They gets into an argument about something stupid.  The argument intensified to the point where they both swinging and gauging, she gauges him in the eye which caused a little nick on the side of his face.  He gets into this rage where he lunges over and picks her up and throws her against the wall.  He then turned around and picks up a belt and beats her while her body lay lifeless against the wall.  She screaming in agony and tries to defend herself.  He then starts by stomping her in the head.  By the time his rage have subdued her soul have already made it resting transition and someone who heard her cry came to rescue, she was pronounced dead on site and he is now doing life in prison plus 75 years.
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by queeneve: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2010
oluclem:

It is a bad thing for a guy to slap a girl, but it is worst for a girl to slap a guy.
As for me, if a girl tries to slap me and i was able to caught her hand before she dished out the slap, I will let her go free with a warning but if she succeed in slapping me. Then she should be ready to go for plastic surgery. GBAM

Why is it bad for a guy to slap a girl, BUT WORST FOR A GIRL TO SLAP A GUY? Why can it be WORST FOR BOTH?

I already know the answer, but do you?
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by jaybee3(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2010
^^^
Cultural thing but both wrong as violence should never be the order of the day.
Once it starts then it turns to the norm
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by KAYD007(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2010
there re women who rightly solicit for such a feat!
( a full palm Hi Five with a high velocity force that will engrave your finger prints permanently
while her brain is frolicking inside her cranium, follow it up
with Raphael nadal back  hand  tennis smash, if she still on her feet,   aim at her two feet with a "bend it like david beckham kind of free kick!

i tell ya she will be doing the epileptic dance on the floor instanta!
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by queeneve: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2010
slowpoke,
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by KAYD007(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2010
^^
my queen na wetin i do naw
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by queeneve: 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2010
Not speaking to you at this moment, angry
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by KAYD007(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2010
dont be a female gender racist oo angry angry angry
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by queeneve: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2010
(clicks ignore)
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by KAYD007(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2010
They gets into an argument about something silly. The argument intensified to the point where they both swinging and gauging, she gauges him in the eye which caused a little nick on the side of his face. He gets into this rage where he lunges over and picks her up and throws her against the wall. He then turned around and picks up a belt and beats her while her body lay lifeless against the wall. She screaming in agony and tries to defend herself. He then starts by stomping her in the head. By the time his rage have subdued her soul have already made it resting transition and someone who heard her cry came to rescue, she was pronounced dead on site and he is now doing life in prison plus 75 years.

AND wht is the moral of this your tale?

it is saaaaid that the military exercises monopoly over the use of force, so is MAN
if as a WOMAN you dares a man to a physical violence, na your B[b]OM-BOM HE GO TAKE BREAK PALM KERNEL BE-CAUSE A WOMAN WHO CHOOSES TO WRESTLE WITH A MAN CAN NOT AT THE SAME TIME PROTECT HER PRIVATE PARTs![/b]

a word dem say is a nuff 4 the wise. angry

pookslow tongue
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by queeneve: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2010
(double click ignore)

It wasn't a morale, it was a real life incident,
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by KAYD007(m): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2010
so whts the difference angry
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by DonXavi(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2010
Any woman that had the impetus to slap a man she should expect the wost if i were the man.
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 28, 2010
queeneve:

Okay,

I do agree there are some women who will INTENTIONALLY provoke a man because that is how she functions,

Now let change the scenery a bit,

A man comes home from a hard day of work and he frustrated.  He takes a shower and afterward sits in front of the TV, his wife comes in and sits by him and let him know that dinner is ready.  The couple then moved to the kitchen and he looks at the plate, PICKS UP the plate and throws it on the floor and slapped her.  He shouts out you been home all day and you cooked me some PIZZA? 

Now you can change the he to a she or a she to he, BUT THE QUESTION REMAINS after you change the PRONOUN,

Why did he or she used violence WHEN THERE WEREN'T any physical provoking? 

My point in this paragraph is that MANY TIME PEOPLE WHO SLAPS OTHER does not have A PERMISSIBLE reason to slap the other person, what is your response now?

While some may think that your anecdote can only exist in one's imagination, I agree that such situations and people abound. Since I grew up in an abusive home, I am no stranger to such a scenario. Men, or women, who behave in such unruly manners should be locked in jail; that's why I love the Western judicial system; it is not perfect, but it protects women from weak men whose answer to a problem is physical abuse.

The sad part is the double standard: almost no man will report his wife to the law or tell his friends if his wife is abusing him, I know I wouldn't; I am sure you know why.

Queeneve, I am a perfect gentlemen! If a woman slaps me, I'll do what I did to the last girl who did so: I will turn my left cheek, then after 3 months, pay someone to f u c k her up, that way, no one can ever suspect me(I do not want to go to jail). Trust me, this is something I have actually done before. It only cost me a blunt.
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by CorkyJoe: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2010
true. well I love womens slapping my face or beating me,

, kinda makes me hard, kinda tongue
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by InkedNerd(f): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2010
omo_to_dun:

While some may think that your anecdote can only exist in one's imagination, I agree that such situations and people abound. Since I grew up in an abusive home, I am no stranger to such a scenario. Men, or women, who behave in such unruly manners should be locked in jail; that's why I love the Western judicial system; it is not perfect, but it protects women from weak men whose answer to a problem is physical abuse.

The sad part is the double standard: almost no man will report his wife to the law or tell his friends if his wife is abusing him, I know I wouldn't; I am sure you know why.

Queeneve, I am a perfect gentlemen! If a woman slaps me, I'll do what I did to the last girl who did so: I will turn my left cheek, then after 3 months, pay someone to f u c k her up, that way, no one can ever suspect me(I do not want to go to jail). Trust me, this is something I have actually done before. It only cost me a blunt.

Now how is this any different from you actually hitting her? At the end of the day you're still causing harm in return. Doesn't really seem like you actually turned the other cheek. I'm not saying that her actions were right but yous are no better either. Ya would have been better off just slappin' her back [even though she would have screamed bloody murder].
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by KAYD007(m): 9:02am On Oct 28, 2010
angry angry angry angry

iice & jay bee

what the heck is happening to ma posts?? what the heck??
they are magically disappears

u guys had better start explaining right now!

or else i would call on the wrath of sango on Nairaland ooo angry angry
Re: Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 05, 2011
omo_to_dun:

FO0L grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman / Men And Types Of Orgasm. / Miss Nairaland: Not Many Breathtaking But Who Should I Vote For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.