Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set (48186 Views)

VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by SpaceTour: 7:20am On Sep 04, 2019
Good
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by Bluehill1051: 7:21am On Sep 04, 2019
Dead Country called Nigeria! Even our own Super C (Yes Boss) dey south Africa
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by blindjustice13(m): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2019
fortran12:

Proof or reverse your claim.
their deputy police chief, made it loud and clear in his interview that the attackers are fighting for their lands beck from black foreigners. Such a highly placed govt official saying that with such boldness is definitely saying mind if the govt.

#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by Minjim: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:
You guys should check all the artists on Mtn endorsement, none of them has said a single thing against the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians.

Even the owners of Mtn has condemned the attacks. Nobody with biz investment outside SA will support such madness. It's the lazy hungry ppl that are doing it. Moreover, Mtn is not that popular for signing artists , Glo and Airtel do that more
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2019
bless those that hate you.. blessed are the pure in hart for they shall see God.. REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by starbright4real(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by femijay8271(m): 7:34am On Sep 04, 2019
Eze2000:

Yes, it will but that is not the big picture. If the African heads of state had all come together to sanction SA days ago, block trade, etc. This whole rubbish would have been ended by the SA army if the cops can't do the job.

Once SA sees they have a lot to lose internationally than the random shops and cars they are burning and the people they are killing they will all stop or be forced to do so by the government.

As of now, the SA Government seems to be picking its teeth and relaxing while mayhem brews. Frankly, so doe our own Government. They all need a wake-up call.

Igweeeeee
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by Neddstark: 7:34am On Sep 04, 2019
blindjustice13:
AKA and other south african celebrities are in support of their people killing foreigners, its only wise to distance yourself from such people ,see this as cutting personal diplomatics ties,same way countries cut dipolomatic ties. All south Africans should be cut off since they dont want black foreigners around them

#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica , please lets make this hash tag viral. Enough is enough!

Follow the story. He never supported xenophobia.
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by fortran12: 7:43am On Sep 04, 2019
blindjustice13:
their deputy police chief, made it loud and clear in his interview that the attackers are fighting for their lands beck from black foreigners. Such a highly placed govt official saying that with such boldness is definitely saying mind if the govt.

Just a handful of people don't represent the entire south africa made up of up to 10 tribes. Certain celebs have spoken against it and students too protested against the attacks.
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by Leonbonapart(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2019
edi287:

I'd rather be an "outlaw" all day than support foolishness. This talk is nothing new.
Why didn't you bring up the tweets of people threatening to kill him and comparing him to R Kelly before that? He has every reason to react the way he has.
ignoramus
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by edi287: 7:49am On Sep 04, 2019
Leonbonapart:
ignoramus
Fxcktard. Crack baby.
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by Junkie1: 7:49am On Sep 04, 2019
AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING THIS TWEET?

1 Like

Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by lollybizzu(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2019
Kingpee2:
Will deleting his music stop the attack ?the Aka guys needs serious beating and several lashing,not this deleting .
At least it shows he's not in support of xenophobia.
He did that through his profession.
He did well.
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by Ugosample(m): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2019
Junkie1:
AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING THIS TWEET?

I saw it too
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by blindjustice13(m): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2019
fortran12:

Just a handful of people don't represent the entire south africa made up of up to 10 tribes. Certain celebs have spoken against it and students too protested against the attacks.
people that includes the police and top govt officals is not a handful, thing has been going on for years and will continue cos the govt and police are supporting it

Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by geezynoni: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2019
Kingpee2:
Will deleting his music stop the attack ?the Aka guys needs serious beating and several lashing,not this deleting .
No but it's a means to an end
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by Lonelypacifist6: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Sterope:
Exactly, I don't find this comment innocent. It is not his to say. He is basically regurgitating what his criminals SA brothers are telling foreigners. It is an insensitive and intolerant comment. This is what every racist and tribal bigots tell non-locals.

He did not apologise either when people came for him.

It's not in anybody's place to tell anyone to stay in their country, the world is a small village now, South Africans sure are in Nigeria So I don't see why He should make that statement, His music career is as good as dead he should ask Mr Eazy.
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by Papertrail11(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2019
Nigeria just showed to the world that they are complete idiots

if i were the Nig govt i would issue an arrest for linda ikeji
burna boy
ycee for inciting violence ith their words

a lot of folks used this opportunity to create havoc on lekki axis whereas most stores there are owned by Nigerians

The fight againts south africa is a diplomatic one not one that should bring about chaos

Sadly, a lot kf Nigerians would have no place to work tmr because we were too emotional and allowed to be used to destroy and take a piss to law and order

This is also sending a chilling message to the intl community that if you own a multi billion naira company people may just get up one day and the Nigerian police and the Nigerian state would act negligent.

Sad to see my country people act like dogs
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by AuroraB(f): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2019
Kingpee2:
Have you beaten him yet...
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2019
xpool:

You are just a fool

Learn to be more constructive.
Check other people's response to that guy comment; very educative.
Ignorance is not foolishness until you refuse useful education. We all don't reason the same way, u know.
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by Freeman59: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2019
They have turned AKA to a local musician. Very soon the guy go just de play him music for only his village kinsmen. I swear even that guy no go even near Ghana cuz naija boys full there. They go lynch am for Ghana talk more of naija. the guy is a real slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by XaintJoel20: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2019
Kingpee2:
I agree but it is certainly sure that his music is not the course of the attack ,let us attack the attacker instead.

You sound childish.
How old are you?
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by emmaoyes(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:
You guys should check all the artists on Mtn endorsement, none of them has said a single thing against the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians.

Tiwa did,
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by Carlyboi(m): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2019
Neddstark:

Follow the story. He never supported xenophobia.
of course I was reading somewhere on twitter yesterday where their citizens were addressing the issues and I think we overestimate that country things are really bleeped up there too and they were really bitter about their govt and police the the rage towards the foreigners especially Nigerians is just an extension and it was due to the gruesome killing of the taxi drivers they said they’re messing up their young ones prostituting and turning them to junkies I’m not trying to excuse their behavior in anyway or say it justified the harming of innocent people but I guess the whole thing reached a crescendo for them too as regards aka the afcon tweet was more of a bants don’t really think it’s xenophobic and it’s unnecessary for ycee to drag him as for burna he shd calm down and stop going bout threatening people physically or looking down on other celebrities even if MI was trying to be a pacifist I think going at him like that his last tweets were uncalled for everyone is enraged and even as humans seeing people get burnt is so disheartening not to talk of a compatriots but still we can’t all be savages little aggression and some diplomacy is the best option!
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by Starz825(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2019
rozayx5:
Aka the SA albino is a fooool

undecided
The guy is a big one I guess...he is going to affect his career as Nigeria is a big market for entertainment
Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by Starz825(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:
U be bad person.. grin...if na u ..u go talk...talk true...shey u go talk...na u wan pay their children school fees

1 Like

Re: Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
GistMore3:
South Africans have continued their dastardly xenophobic attacks against Nigerians in the last few days. This has generated a lot of anger on social media from Nigerians worldwide, including prominent artistes and celebrities.

Sound city TV host, VJ Adams who is a video jockey has angrily deletes all AKA's music directory from their system.

This is coming after AKA's picture showing himself draped in the Nigerian flag with a mural of Afrobeat legend, Fela Kuti.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1-e_dEANmU/?igshid=yyww0kejian6

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/sound-city-tv-host-vj-adams-deletes-all-akas-music-from-their-system-set
mo Raye banter lol good move

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress / Destiny Etiko: Mercy Johnson, My Mentor In Nollywood (Pics) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Slays In Bikini Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.