Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,105 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (29956 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa / "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Joyce Dzidzor To Expose John Mahama And Wife, Shares Unclad Breasts On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Mizwisdom(f): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2019
teadrake:
There was a country!!!!! Nigeria is gone!!

Biafra is dead!
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Izzykeys051(m): 10:52am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by DennisEche(m): 10:54am On Sep 04, 2019
THE DULLARD NEVER DISAPPOINT
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Realbarc: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
buhari doesn't have a glue of what the guy is saying he is just waiting for the guy to finish so he can start talking about cows

I am amazed when I read comments that buhari does not have a clue. This is not true. I am not for buhari neither did I vote for him but this bashing or xenophobic comments should stop.
Every one cannot follow your line of thinking. Possibly he is looking from another angle.

Before you bash me, Buhari was the head of state during aparthied era. Ghana president wasn't.
And you come here to display ignorance that he does not have a clue?
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Smif(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Dis is d tym for baba to send dos herdsmen or boko boys to SA
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Angelfrost(m): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2019
All the destructions done in parts of the nation would have been forestalled if the head of the nation had the presence of mind to address the entire country first thing yesterday morning... It would have gone a long way to calm tempers, and reassure the citizens of being on top of the matter... Can you imagine Trump being silent in the midst of all these?...

The other clueless one that calls himself South African president should have done the same on Sunday, and maybe we wouldn't even be here...

This continent is truly making a spectacle of herself... I agree with a friend that said North Korea should lend us their leader for just one week.... Only one week.
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by gbefun40(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2019
all APC members here why can't you so call president because 'I dont vote for him' to make a decisive action so that the country won't turn to something we dont pray for.I pray for better naija
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Toscarel: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2019
omo see as them roast our Mr integrity
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by currencyz22: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2019
Am beginning to have my doubts if these buhari is really that buhari of old
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by uuzba(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2019
iReddington:
South Africans are lazy ingrates.
So you want to go and beat them up like how whitemen beat them up in their land?
What are you people always looking for in their land sef? Don't you have your own land?
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by ajebuter(f): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2019
Realbarc:

I am amazed when I read comments that buhari does not have a clue. This is not true. I am not for buhari neither did I vote for him but this bashing or xenophobic comments should stop.
Every one cannot follow your line of thinking. Possibly he is looking from another angle.

Before you bash me, Buhari was the head of state during aparthied era. Ghana president wasn't.
And you come here to display ignorance that he does not have a clue?

Bros, even when Buhari was the Head of State then, it was his VP, Tunde Idiagbon that did the thinking for him..

So, basically in 1983 and 2019, Baba Bubu is still clueless..

QED

2 Likes

Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by mrLhanray(m): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2019
IronGalaxy lionessza6 and JaceBlaze what do you have to say regarding this recent xenophobic killings majority of you Sans are xenophobic and envious of other hardworking Africans...
it's kinda funny that all Africans except South Africans knows why Sans are suffering, they are all looking at it but they can't confront it. The whites that has taken over every sector of the country during the over 100yrs of apartheid are the problems of you Sans and why can't you confront them? You are killing those who are doing menial jobs
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Olarewaju89: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Chia... This Buhari take style ugly small grin grin
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Bayoibee: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2019
I still dey wonder till this day what some old people saw in this buhari that made them vote for him again when most of the youth were already against him smh...

1 Like

Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Reelstudio8: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2019
Watch Full Videos of the recent Killings in South Africa (Xenophobia)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7-B3lTDhgk
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by freemi(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2019
ValCon888:
These South Africans have amnesia. They forget that without Nigerian backing apartheid will still be in existence today.

They forget how Nigeria singlehandedly backed the ANC when it was seen as a 'terrorist movement' rather than the great political party it is today.

They forget the role of Nigeria in the assembly of the United Democratic Front (UDF). Who do they think bankrolled these movements?

The impact of Archie Gumede, Oscar Mpatha, Albertina Sisulu and Nelson Mandela in the struggle against apartheid will have been in vain without Nigerian support.
very sad
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by dfrost: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2019
Kingpee2:
One man even said in the comment section that he’s leading a protest to destroy things at the Mtn office in falomo,you didn’t come out to protest when Sowore needed you most,you didn’t protest during end sars issue,I doubt if some people still have any sense available for usage .

I myself didn't come out for Sowore or any other person until I see that it is for the country. Did you see the logo on the berets they wore? Other countries that conducted protests did you see any particular outfits for it?

Egypt?
Tunisia?
Libya?

Et al. Please let's be guided else someone uses us for his self aggrandizement. Charly Boy Oputa comes to mind. Ole gbo gbo wo angry
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2019
That's old video.
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by 12inchDickson: 11:30am On Sep 04, 2019
asobo:
Still shopping at @Shoprite_NG ? Then YOU are shopping WRONG?
Are you still banking with @STANBICIBTC ? Don't you know YOU
are STANDING wrong? Change @MTN to Money To Nigeria by
SWITCHING to @GloWorld . Dont ATTACK. BOYCOTT
I am using glo and it’s not bad

1 Like

Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by olajigaolamide: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
Our President have not said anything yet
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by DennisEche(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
the dullard looks confused
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by nicepoker101(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

At least you got the message.
Just take the correction. Simple

1 Like

Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by WriterX(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
SirIconR:
This is exactly what happens when u scrap history from your school curriculums...

your comment held me , how I enjoyed history classes back then with my teacher who can act for life.
it's painful honestly I wouldn't have mind taking history in classes.

1 Like

Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by AyakaDunukofia: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigeria spent hundreds of millions of dollars to aid the ANC's political and military wing in the 70s and 80s.
Oliver Thambo was always in Lagos seeking financial assistance for the movement.

Nelson Mandela's last refuge before he returned to South Africa to face trial, was in Lagos. He was sleeping at Rt. Hon. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe's official residence. Zik later asked Dr. Mbazulike Amaechi, the then aviation minister to create a space for Mandela in his guest quarters. It was from Amaechi's house precisely that that he returned home. Just look at what is happening today while the white oppressors laugh.
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Pawon23: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Evidenx(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abuharib:

https://leakers.ng/news/1656-video-former-ghana-president-reacts-to-xenophobic-attack-in-south-africa/

nawah,a former president is speaking and a current president is just standing and looking as if he doesn't know what's going on....
.kai!!! God, who did we offend in Nigeria? Hahaha. lol
Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
mrLhanray:
IronGalaxy lionessza6 and JaceBlaze what do you have to say regarding this recent xenophobic killings majority of you Sans are xenophobic and envious of other hardworking Africans...
it's kinda funny that all Africans except South Africans knows why Sans are suffering, they are all looking at it but they can't confront it. The whites that has taken over every sector of the country during the over 100yrs of apartheid are the problems of you Sans and why can't you confront them? You are killing those who are doing menial jobs
The xenophobic attacks would have occurred on a larger scale if majority of us were xenophobic,foreigners would have no space to set foot in if what you are saying was the case.Why queue up for visa just to end up in a xenophobic county then?

As for us being envious,what's there to be envious of?

1 Like

Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
Once upon a time, there was a country called Nigeria!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia: Alexei Navalny Poisoned / Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St / India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.