Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye (5985 Views)

Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa / Boko Haram: Atiku, PDP Should Stop Mocking Our Fallen Heroes Over Attacks, Group / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by adonis89(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Please op correct yourself, it's David Lyon
who no know say na Lyon b4? I just prefer calling him lion as it's bin pronounce by we Bayelsans
Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by IITTA50: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
adonis89:
All those mumu calling me apc, go and check my previous post and thread. Craze de worry una. Go to the streets of bayelsa and feel the pulse of ppl. Many wanted Alaibe. David Lyon is more acceptable and popular than tight fisted Douye Diri
What is your stand? So that i can taunt you come november. mr david lyon
Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by alphaNomega: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
aolawale025:
Don't think its possible

PDP did not think it will loose Aso rock in 2015. The party is a shadow of itself now.

1 Like

Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by hammerVJ: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
BUHARI BETTER REMEMBER HIS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS STILL AT THE TRIBUNAL.

ANY RECKLESS FORM OF RIGGING WILL HAVE FAR REACHING CONSEQUENCES.

BAYELSA IS NOT KOGI OR EVEN IMO.

THIS IS THE DEEP SOUTH AND THEY ARE BLOODY MEHN...
Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by Sonoyom(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
adonis89:
The people democratic party should kiss bayelsa state 4 fielding an unpopular candidate. After 8years of darkness, wickedness, modulated salaries, killings etc, the pdp nwc just allowed the governor to pick and decide an unpopular candidate in the person of Douye Diri to continue with his restoration mess. Diri cannot win David Lion both in free and rigged election. M pdp but my vote goes to David Lion. Diri vs Lion com November
You want to vote an APC candidate but you can't spell his name correctly, na wa oooo
Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by FearGodinall: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
bluebay:

I’ll remind you when the time comes
. I will officially invite you for the swearing in ceremony when the time comes.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by bluebay(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
FearGodinall:
. I will officially invite you for the swearing in ceremony when the time comes.
Okay na
Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by babytoun: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
It appears the OP is right ..feelers I am getting from Bayelsa appears Dickson has run the pdp aground in the state
Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by Daniwak: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
This guy was right after all. Abe u too much. Dickson thinks he's God

1 Like

Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by Okoroawusa: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Guzel:
PDP refuses to learn in Bayelsa. David Lyon is a philanthropist loved by bayelsans across board. I’m sure Jonathan will vote APC.
Check out the result of the 2019 elections in bayelsa. APC had a lifeline. With this direct primary by the APC, it will drive up the party as the people will feel APC brought the primary to them.
Timi Alaibe will be induced with FG appointment and that’s the end. APC will finish work from southern Ijaw
Wow... You r a prophet

3 Likes

Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by Okoroawusa: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
IITTA50:
Go ahead and taunt him now
Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by Firefox01: 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
bluebay:

Who is this one? Lol... Have it in mind, PDP can never and will never Loose the oil producing state to APC...
Flat headed Ofe Nsala guzzler, how far na? Hope you're counting scores?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by Firefox01: 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Captainrambo2:
dakuku down. ogboru down. your aac candidate in rivers down. your apc candidate in cross river down. akwaibom down.

Lyon is going down too
Mr "Lyon is going down" how e be for you now? I can imagine how foolish you must feel.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by Firefox01: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
IITTA50:
Mr Taunter, now the tables are turned. Yourself and your party are now the subject of mockery as far as this election is concerned. Don't beat yourself up. Supporting PDP is the surest way of depleting ones brain cells.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by bluebay(m): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
E pain me.o.... Dickson father

1 Like

Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by agabusta: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
IITTA50:

So who is to be taunted now?? Dont argue ignorantly with someone familiar with the local politics of a place.
Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by wwwihy: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
adonis89:
The people democratic party should kiss bayelsa state 4 fielding an unpopular candidate. After 8years of darkness, wickedness, modulated salaries, killings etc, the pdp nwc just allowed the governor to pick and decide an unpopular candidate in the person of Douye Diri to continue with his restoration mess. Diri cannot win David Lion both in free and rigged election. M pdp but my vote goes to David Lion. Diri vs Lion com November

You are a prophet... You are right...

1 Like

Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by seunmsg(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
Firefox01:
Flat headed Ofe Nsala guzzler, how far na? Hope you're counting scores?

See finishing! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by Magicians: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
bluebay:

Who is this one? Lol... Have it in mind, PDP can never and will never Loose the oil producing state to APC...
How far mumu ?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by seunmsg(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
adonis89:

OP, your head dey there.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by Guzel: 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
Guzel:
PDP refuses to learn in Bayelsa. David Lyon is a philanthropist loved by bayelsans across board. I’m sure Jonathan will vote APC.
Check out the result of the 2019 elections in bayelsa. APC had a lifeline. With this direct primary by the APC, it will drive up the party as the people will feel APC brought the primary to them.
Timi Alaibe will be induced with FG appointment and that’s the end. APC will finish work from southern Ijaw

Exactly as I wrote it

4 Likes

Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by Mikegking: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
Guzel:

Exactly as I wrote it
when people who know the politics on local level talk please strangers should shut up

You know your onions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by adem30: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
bluebay:

How market?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by adem30: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
bluebay:

I’ll remind you when the time comes

How market?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by bluebay(m): 12:31am On Nov 19, 2019
adem30:

How market?
E pain me.ooo.... Dickson father
Re: PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye by bluebay(m): 12:32am On Nov 19, 2019
Magicians:
How far mumu ?
Am good oh. Mumuest friend

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Promises Low Cost Houses / Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too / Ministers Without Remembrance Emblem Barred From FEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.