Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) (2085 Views)

Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO / Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) / Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 04, 2019
In the buildup to these new wave of extensive killings, few people were being killed and Igbos in South Africa were warning the Nigerian government about the killings. Nobody gave ear because its nothing. They presumed Igbos were the soft targets and are culpable to be killed!!

Even on this forum, many were saying that they deserve to die because they are drug dealers!! Lol.

What if I tell you on good authority that many Yorubas have fallen dead and still being killed on a daily? What if I tell you that no single Igbo man has been killed since this new wave of killings? You know why? The average Igbo man knows that "VUUM" is better than statement! Still doubt me? Watch this Yoruba woman screaming and shouting. In her video, she made it clear that Nigerians were jumping off buildings when they set buildings on fire!!! She made it clear that she was Yoruba. You know why? She is on Facebook and maybe Nairaland and has prolly seen how people are having the misconception that Igbos are the targets.

Day has broke. The chickens are coming home to roost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7afHkuoEYs

3 Likes

Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by Denikayan: 8:22am On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
VenusTechShop:
In the buildup to these new wave of extensive killings, few people were being killed and Igbos in South Africa were warning the Nigerian government about the killings. Nobody gave ear because its nothing. They presumed Igbos were the soft targets and are culpable to be killed!!

Even on this forum, many were saying that they deserve to die because they are drug dealers!! Lol.

What if I tell you on good authority that many Yorubas have fallen dead and still being killed on a daily? What if I tell you that no single Igbo man has been killed since this new wave of killings? You know why? The average Igbo man knows that "VUUM" is better than statement! Still doubt me? Watch this Yoruba woman screaming and shouting. In her video, she made it clear that Nigerians were jumping off buildings when they set buildings on fire!!! She made it clear that she was Yoruba. You know why? She is on Facebook and maybe Nairaland and has prolly seen how people are having the misconception that Igbos are the targets.

[/s]

[s]
VenusTechShop:

[/s]
[s]
VenusTechShop:

[/s]
[s]
VenusTechShop:

[/s]

[s]
VenusTechShop:

[/s]

[s]
VenusTechShop:

[/s]

[s]
VenusTechShop:

[/s]

[s]
VenusTechShop:

[/s]

[s]
VenusTechShop:

[/s]

[s]
VenusTechShop:

[/s]

[s]
VenusTechShop:

[/s]

[s]
VenusTechShop:

[/s]

[s]
VenusTechShop:

[/s]

[s]
VenusTechShop:

[/s]

[s]
VenusTechShop:

[/s]

[s]
VenusTechShop:

[/s]

[s]
VenusTechShop:

[/s]
Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by wechat1: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2019
nigeria government may not act about the xinophobian going on in south africa,because that make igbo and yorubas merge as one nation,see as yorubas singing nzogbu nzogbu enyimba enyi in one voice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by Ekpeitit(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Nonsense, Hausas de follow Igbos sell cocaine for South Africa?
How many Hausas or Yorubas do you see in South Africa?
Igbos are Biafrans not Nigerians,so call Nnamdi Kanu to come and help you.
The people dying in South Africa are BIAFRANS not Nigerians.
Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by Nbote(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2019
D President of d Union of Nigerian Nationals in South Africa is a Yoruba and he was interviewed on Channels and AIT.. It is only dumbtards dat want to believe only Igbos are suffering over there

5 Likes

Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by Printerscanner: 8:27am On Sep 04, 2019
The OP needs psychiatric evaluation. He is losing it. A bottle of Sniper Humanicide can help him
Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2019
Is this supposed to be a tribal thing for krissake?!
Who turned you guys to such things now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by SLAP44: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2019
And Osinbajo is as silent as Buharri

1 Like

Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2019
SLAP44:
And Osinbajo is as silent as Buharri

Cc lzaa yarimo Afonjaconehead GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo Adaibeku Daewang gwarotango

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by SLAP44: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=immhotep post=81905185][/quote]

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by LZAA: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2019
immhotep:

Cc lzaa yarimo Afonjaconehead GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo Adaibeku
Sai ruga grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by Ekwutox: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2019
Op you are very correct here. I remember when NANS was protesting against xenophobia in Ogun State or so but were rebuked by hateful yorober because they felt that Igbos were the victims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by LZAA: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2019
Ekpeitit:
Nonsense, ;DHausas de follow Igbos sell cocaine for South Africa?
How many Igbos or Yorubas do you see in South Africa?
Igbos are Biafrans not Nigerians,so call Nnamdi Kanu to come and help you.
The people dying in South Africa are BIAFRANS not Nigerians.
So u admit that they should get biafra
Hmm
Lemme alert immhotep and gwarotango grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by justtoodark: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:

op is actualy not wrong....this matter is very serious....

3 Likes

Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by Denikayan: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
justtoodark:

[/s]
[s]
justtoodark:

[/s]
[s]
justtoodark:

[/s]

[s]
justtoodark:

[/s]
[s]
justtoodark:

[/s]
Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by justtoodark: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:

hey hey hey hey,yoruba dont piss me off....

when you abroad and alone and you are in danger its confirmed that its igbos that come to your rescue....!!

dont disrespect them....!!
Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by Denikayan: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
justtoodark:

when you abroad and alone and you are in danger its confirmed that its igbos that come to your rescue....!!

[/s]

[s]
justtoodark:

[/s]

[s]
justtoodark:

[/s]

[s]
justtoodark:

[/s]

[s]
justtoodark:

[/s]
[s]
justtoodark:

[/s]

[s]
justtoodark:

[/s]

[s]
justtoodark:

[/s]
[s]
justtoodark:

[/s]

[s]
justtoodark:

[/s]
[s]
justtoodark:

[/s]

[s]
justtoodark:

[/s]
Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2019
LZAA:

So u admit that they should get biafra
Hmm
Lemme alert immhotep and gwarotango grin
Omenka must hear this grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by aycorporat(m): 9:18am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:
[/s]

[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]

[s]

[/s]

[s]

[/s]

[s]

[/s]

[s]

[/s]

[s]

[/s]

[s]

[s][/s]

It won't be well with you for this nonsense
Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by Charleys: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Why are Yorubas the ones attacking South African properties (ShopRite & MTN) if it was the igbos that were attacked in south Africa.
Re: I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) by bastardmod: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
immhotep:

Cc lzaa yarimo Afonjaconehead GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo Adaibeku Daewang gwarotango

the laziest president the world has ever seen, jubril aminu Al sudani

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Releases Names And Video Of Those That Were Killed In Anambra / Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini / Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.