Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter (4503 Views)

This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling / Did Wizkid Revive Duncan Mighty's Career? See What Nigerians Are Saying / See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by Naija4love(m): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2019
Aka share are private messages Nigerians sent to him about Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa.. He later said GOD BLESS SOUTH AFRICA AND GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by Nbote(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2019
E neva see anything yet.. He shld jus imagine d reaction he will get in person

11 Likes

Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by donstan18: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2019
Foolish xenophobic pretentious retardd.

This ungrateful creature is where he is today because of the massive support he got from Nigerian celebrities and fans, yet he had the guts to post rubbish expecting sensible Nigerians to cheer and support him.

12 Likes

Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by JustBeYourselfO: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2019
lol.. people dae para for this country.. *my prayers still goes to the affected victims.*
Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by Abfinest007(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2019
I swear this guy career will die after this gramma

4 Likes

Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by Jayslicky: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2019
This idiotic AKA was courageous enough to support his evil brothers so he should not start looking for public sumpathy, let him come to Nigeria that's all I have to say.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by addicted268(f): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2019
OK o
Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by OKorowanta: 8:29am On Sep 04, 2019
He should come to Nigeria and apologize.
Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by zolapower: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2019
AKA na only waka come oo grin enjoy ur hatred alone ,next time u won't judge all Nigerians based on the minute ones in country who have been causing damage control to the rest of us .
Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by kiddoiLL(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2019
Never rated this bloke ever since he came to the spotlight.
I was irritated by the fact that he was trying so hard to sound like French Montana.
Tried too hard to even dress like French Montana, all because he's fair and he was claiming Yankee style rapper with his lame songs.
So it's not now I'll start taking whatever he says serious.
He's just one retard that I couldn't give a phuck about

10 Likes

Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by lyriclekidd(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2019
Na only mouth dem dy make. He go come naija now una go still rush go hin show..

Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by drips8(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2019
I'm certain AKA will never set foot on Nigerian soil again
Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2019
Ogun na god of iron na
Abeg make we dey add ayilala
Sanpona
Esu
Ogbakhire
Amadiaoha(my main man)
Join the swear when we dey swear. Ogun no go fit handle so many South Africans.

Aka wey be say when he finish with am him name go change from aka to the full name... "also known as"

5 Likes

Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by scatcash(m): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Idiots forget easily

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by nuban07(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2019
The guy sef knows he don buy market
Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by tpiander: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2019
OKorowanta:
He should come to Nigeria and apologize.

Nothing will happen, you'll fete and worship him.
Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by Lonelypacifist6: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2019
tpiander:

Nothing will happen, you'll fete and worship him.
Not everyone is like that oo I'll personally pay thugs to rough handle him is I no fit fight grin

4 Likes

Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by Kingluqman(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2019
The fear of beating is the beginning of wisdom for AKA

grin
Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by tpiander: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Not everyone is like that oo I'll personally pay thugs to rough handle him is I no fit fight grin

i thought this post was from Okorowanta, who I was responding to before, didnt check the moniker.

Ignore my response.
Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by Lonelypacifist6: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2019
tpiander:

Big lie.

I'm sure you'll be busy scouting around for women to offer him.
I won't even think of it I'm not a people worshiper especially not Someone who said crap about my country.
Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2019
Who is AKA
Read my signature

#Prayer Obadiah 1:17 I shall possess my possession today in the name of Jesus. 
Good Morning FAM.
Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by ExAngel007(f): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2019
dem have finish AKA

Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by Reelstudio8: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by iReddington: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigerians fit diss themselves, but nothing brings a family together like tragedy, he was careless with what he said and will be regretting it now, you mocked a country with over 200m people at a time they are hurting the most. He go dey feel the heat now.
Re: AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter by Alex09(m): 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
Is he a BASTARD? jst askin

(1) (Reply)

Idris Elba To Play Nelson Mandela In Official Biopic / Wande Coal And Wizkid; Who Is The Best..whose Album Made The Hit / Check Out Damilola Adegbite's New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.