Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

South Africans Support AKA For Refusing To Apologise Over Xenophobic Comments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South Africans Support AKA For Refusing To Apologise Over Xenophobic Comments (3509 Views)

Daddy Freeze Boycotts South African Products Over Xenophobic Attacks / 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack / Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans Support AKA For Refusing To Apologise Over Xenophobic Comments by celebgistz: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2019
South African rapper AKA earlier tweeted some damaging tweets about Nigerians folllowing the xenophobic attacks against foreigners in his country.

Ice prince later told AKA to apologize to for his previous tweets about Nigerians and he replied by tweeting “For What?”.

South Africans supported AKA by tweeting: “Apologize for what?”

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/apologize-for-what-south-africans-support-aka-on-his-tweets-about-nigerians/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: South Africans Support AKA For Refusing To Apologise Over Xenophobic Comments by celebgistz: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2019
See More HERE

Re: South Africans Support AKA For Refusing To Apologise Over Xenophobic Comments by backnbeta(f): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2019
The hate is real and deeper than imagined undecided

One said they are stopped at borders because of Nigerians' reputation...food for thought though. I hope we'll take a break and have a sober reflection after all the xenophobic attacks undecided

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Support AKA For Refusing To Apologise Over Xenophobic Comments by celebgistz: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: South Africans Support AKA For Refusing To Apologise Over Xenophobic Comments by blesskewe(f): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2019
But if naija good Watin them for find go southy??

Truth is the SA are jealous

1 Like

Re: South Africans Support AKA For Refusing To Apologise Over Xenophobic Comments by itspzpics(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Dis guy sef
Re: South Africans Support AKA For Refusing To Apologise Over Xenophobic Comments by neolboy(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Like AKA like his black brothers

Retarded souls
Re: South Africans Support AKA For Refusing To Apologise Over Xenophobic Comments by Thales01: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2019
On the long run,the country's successive stints of inept and dismal governments is partly responsible for the woes befalling Nigerians in foreign countries.Imagine if our leaders both present and past ones had made the country conducive and favourable enough to live in with the abundant financial and natural resources at our disposal,Majority of Nigerians wouldn't see the need to travel abroad to indulge in hideous crime or conversely, in search of greener pasture.Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians would have been unheard of.
Re: South Africans Support AKA For Refusing To Apologise Over Xenophobic Comments by Waakanda: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2019
We shall see cool
Re: South Africans Support AKA For Refusing To Apologise Over Xenophobic Comments by celebgistz: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Re: South Africans Support AKA For Refusing To Apologise Over Xenophobic Comments by sauceEEP(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
Did that guy say AKA gave burna boy fame? angry
Re: South Africans Support AKA For Refusing To Apologise Over Xenophobic Comments by LaydeeJay: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
[code][/code]Crazy_people
Re: South Africans Support AKA For Refusing To Apologise Over Xenophobic Comments by TheSourcerer: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
backnbeta:
The hate is real and deeper than imagined undecided

One said they are stopped at borders because of Nigerians' reputation...food for thought though. I hope we'll take a break and have a sober reflection after all the xenophobic attacks undecided
what! 'on the xenophobic attacks' from the unlawful lynching of humans ? What are you saying na
Re: South Africans Support AKA For Refusing To Apologise Over Xenophobic Comments by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
neolboy:
Like AKA like his black brothers

Retarded souls

In the midst of all these heightened emotion, i hope you all know that Aka was seating on his own jejely, when ycee tagged him and Nigerians started insulting him for dt football comment, out of nowhere.

Then he started replying them.
Re: South Africans Support AKA For Refusing To Apologise Over Xenophobic Comments by emae009(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
Stevecovey:

In the midst of all these heightened emotion, i hope you all know that Aka was seating on his own jejely, when ycee tagged him and Nigerians started insulting him for dt football comment, out of nowhere.

my brother don't mind them... they just jump into conclusion without even knowing what they are talking about. When AKA tweeted that months ago the same people attacking him today wey busy tweeting "remember the road that will lead you home #BodeThomas" ... I just tire for some people

1 Like

Re: South Africans Support AKA For Refusing To Apologise Over Xenophobic Comments by Nicolex(f): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Stevecovey:

I swear,they did'nt react like this o
Re: South Africans Support AKA For Refusing To Apologise Over Xenophobic Comments by dangotesmummy: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
Can you just imagine the disrespect and disdain

Yorubas say ti iya nla bagbeni shonle kekeke namagun.nigerians have now become like children without mothers

Re: South Africans Support AKA For Refusing To Apologise Over Xenophobic Comments by Hintona(f): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
Omo see the hate

This thing will not end well.

BTW why are these stupid hypocritical crime ridden south Africans calling Nigeria a disgrace?

As if an only us they commit crime in fact I blame it on our wakabout we are just everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Gifts BBNaija's Uriel New Iphone 11 An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Celebrity Takes 2 Judges Were Nasty – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde / Photos: Meet D-banj's New Sexy Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.