Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Wish They Will Kill All The Igbos Over There Who Want Biafra - Igbo Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish They Will Kill All The Igbos Over There Who Want Biafra - Igbo Lady (1373 Views)

Biafra: Igbo Designers Launch New Clothes Made In Biafra Colors And Coat Of Arm / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish They Will Kill All The Igbos Over There Who Want Biafra - Igbo Lady by smartz22: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: I Wish They Will Kill All The Igbos Over There Who Want Biafra - Igbo Lady by whitebeard(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2019
U piece of poopoo..this is a united front..! Bish swerve..!!
Re: I Wish They Will Kill All The Igbos Over There Who Want Biafra - Igbo Lady by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 04, 2019
Chai! If only one man had used condom that time or if he did, used it carefully, this rubbish video wouldn't have existed
Re: I Wish They Will Kill All The Igbos Over There Who Want Biafra - Igbo Lady by silibaba: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2019
booscy:
Chai! If only one man had used condom that time or if he did, used it carefully, this rubbish video wouldn't have existed
believe the scum is an Igbo lady at your own peril

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish They Will Kill All The Igbos Over There Who Want Biafra - Igbo Lady by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2019
Some people don't know what they say.
They talk because others are talking, but this lady's case is something bigger than just talking. I see a mental patient who had the opportunity to use a phone instead of going for treatment.
SMH

1 Like

Re: I Wish They Will Kill All The Igbos Over There Who Want Biafra - Igbo Lady by zeromeridian: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2019
Afonja will not relent. Igbos love themselves more than any tribe in Nigeria
forget this one Nigeria advocates. Igbos are the only people that have union all over the world.
We all help ourselves and thats the envy of other tribes

This Afonja lady things this old story still hold water.
Unity beggar is so scared of what will be her Afonja situation when war breaks which is imminent

7 Likes

Re: I Wish They Will Kill All The Igbos Over There Who Want Biafra - Igbo Lady by Ojiofor: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2019
This one that is begging for one Nigeria can never be an Igbo girl.
She is shamelessly talking trash.

6 Likes

Re: I Wish They Will Kill All The Igbos Over There Who Want Biafra - Igbo Lady by StillX10(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2019
Am not Igbo but this is a senseless talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish They Will Kill All The Igbos Over There Who Want Biafra - Igbo Lady by Printerscanner: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2019
silibaba:

believe the scum is an Igbo lady at your own peril

Even a Yoruba tribalist like me will not say such at this time. I am an enemy to all Flattinos, but when outsiders like the monkeys in South Africa come for us, we will unit to fight and destroy the outsiders, after that, we continue our home grown enemity.

4 Likes

Re: I Wish They Will Kill All The Igbos Over There Who Want Biafra - Igbo Lady by madmohamed(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2019
smartz22:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo3Q9stWJJQ
this one Na ashawo Lagos she don't want to lose her costomers .

1 Like

Re: I Wish They Will Kill All The Igbos Over There Who Want Biafra - Igbo Lady by gidgiddy: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
This video is over 2 years old

The girl is just another unity beggar who was raised to believe that "one Nigeria" actually exists.

The day Herdsmen will pursue her with AK47 is the day she will know that there is no such thing as "one Nigeria"

4 Likes

Re: I Wish They Will Kill All The Igbos Over There Who Want Biafra - Igbo Lady by Ojiofor: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
People that are not united how did they manage to put all their eggs in one basket in two different election?
Fought war for 3 years?
Use apprenticeship system to help one another?
Have Igbo town associations all over the world and yet we are not united?
We are not chopping Hausa yam,onions,tomatoes etc...for free,we pay for it.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish They Will Kill All The Igbos Over There Who Want Biafra - Igbo Lady by gidgiddy: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ojiofor:
People that are not united how did they manage to put all their eggs in one basket in two different election?
Fought war for 3 years?
Use apprenticeship system to help one another?
Have Igbo town associations all over the world and yet we are not united?
We are not chopping Hausa yam,onions,tomatoes etc...for free,we pay for it.

The girl is just ignorant

2 Likes

Re: I Wish They Will Kill All The Igbos Over There Who Want Biafra - Igbo Lady by silibaba: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
grin cheesy
Printerscanner:

Even a Yoruba tribalist like me will not say such at this time. I am an enemy to all Flattinos, but when outsiders like the monkeys in South Africa come for us, we will unit to fight and destroy the outsiders, after that, we continue our home grown enemity.

sabi boy cheesy
Printerscanner:

sabi boy
Re: I Wish They Will Kill All The Igbos Over There Who Want Biafra - Igbo Lady by Malawian(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
Evening Newspaper. How will this wan settle down if Igbo leaves? Her hope is Yoruba guys.

1 Like

Re: I Wish They Will Kill All The Igbos Over There Who Want Biafra - Igbo Lady by Danzysb(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
Why must she talk nonsense...who ever she is i think she is just seeking attention
Re: I Wish They Will Kill All The Igbos Over There Who Want Biafra - Igbo Lady by abdulazeez1002(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
Igbos are terrorist

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Iran Fires Dozens Of Missiles At Two US Military Bases In Iraq (video) / COVID-19: Woman Uses Bible As A Face Mask (Photo, Video) / How Azikiwe Legalized Corruption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.