Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode (17379 Views)

Balenciaga Officially Cuts Ties With Kanye West Over Anti-semitic Comments / ”my Heart Is Fragile, Nobody Should Break It” – Tacha Pleads With Men / Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by Omoboricash(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
I'm not a fan of FFK. But he got it right on this. Diplomatic ties between Nigeria and South Africa should be cut off immediately as suggested
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by Palehair: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
Blindjustice13 you said this on the A. K. A thread
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by blindjustice13(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
Palehair:
Blindjustice13 you said this on the A. K. A thread
i have been saying this since yesterday and i will continue saying this. Its time to make decisive actions . This has gone on for too long. Enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by Dave0116(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
demefaboy:
They will crush Nigeria like garri, thank God I am not in the island where those submarines of theirs can hide and cause havoc
naija go surprise you.... Why do you think Gambia's ex president gave after a very little show off from Nigeria and besides we'd take the war to them that they'll so so occupies that they won't think of LRM... but the thing is bubu needs peace of mind at lease for now so war is out of the equation.
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by JikanBaura(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rather than going to war because Nigerians are killed in South Africa let Nigerians living in south Africa return home or go else where safe for their lives and business. I know those who value their life more than money will not stay in country where it citizens are hunting thier lives.

Their are alternative of MTN, DSTV and their shoprites but we have only one life not two or three.
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by sweetrace(f): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
Fani Kayode!!!! Often quick to speak and slow to use his brain. Are you a thief? You want to nationalize someone else’s organization. If Buhari had come up with this idea, this Fani Kayode would have been all over social media talking about Buhari’s incompetence. Break up diplomatic ties indeed! Is the SA government in support of xenophobia? Did he not see the South Africans matching against xenophobia? Meanwhile he should focus on the homegrown criminals going to South Africa to make things difficult for other Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by Osidazz19: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
Wow, so no Islamization and Fulani agenda on this SA issue? I'm sure crack head Fani and his cohorts in the Criminal Association of Nigeria CAN , would have been crying islamization by now if SA had been a Muslim country.
This crack head needs to just shuf the FVCK up.
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by DevilhimseIf: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

Nigeria problem is because we have too many emotional educated illiterate people that just agree to sensational headlines without much scrutinization. FFK knows this and he keeps dishing out ridiculous news to keep his base.

What he’s doing is tantamount to fake sympathy coz he knew inside of him that what he’s proposing is impossible and even if possible it will be devastating to the entity called Nigeria.

[/s]
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by Osidazz19: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
Once Nigeria take over SA companies and other countries decides that Nigeria is no longer a save country to invest and divest their investments in Nigeria, this dumb crack head and his cohorts will be same fools who will turn around and blame Buhari. Bunch of retards.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
YorubaHero12:
This FFK seems to get worse by the day, declare war on South Africa with all the problems already facing Nigeria? With what money? With which ally?

Even if we are going to break ties with SA, how the bleep are we going to nationalize their companies for God sake, does FFK even know what’s called international law?

What bargaining power do we have against South Africa? What effect can our sanction have against them? Can we get enough ally in AU to lay embargo on SA? I know we sell crude oil to them, what effect can this have if we stop selling to them? What effect will it have if we sanction their companies here? What’s the resultant effect on Nigeria economy?

Let’s be honest, Nigeria will fail economically if MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, etc. lay off their workers or shut down by sanction. We already have million unemployed, we are also adding thousands or million to the bulk. Will the law of reciprocity work here? Will SA feel the effect of the sanction more than the resultant effect on our economy?

People keep equation Nigeria with USA that has enough power to collapse any government in Africa, but Nigeria don’t have that much strength yet to be honest, it’s just ridiculous for a former minister to say we should nationalize their companies and go to war with them.

How does he even become a minister with his dysfunctional brain and hatred in his DNA?

Let’s be honest, Nigeria will fail economically if MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, etc. lay off their workers or shut down by sanction...blablabla. lies from the pit of hell. You've just shown Nigerians the difference between wisdom and foolishness. Which Nigeria would fall economically, should mtn and others close shop? Rather its south African economy that would be badly hit because all the Infrastructure are already in place here. It wouldn't even take long before foreign investors would take over shoprite, dstv and mtn because of their good investment values. The same Nigerians laid off would be reabsorbed in no time. Its south africa that would lose. When Donald Trump ranted and said he would deal with China and sanction them with tax. He had forgotten that americans have huge investments in china because of their investments there. The section didn't last a month before american began to feel the heat with china threatening retaliation. I oraybthey lay off our people and shut down their businesses

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by CrestMan: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
IN ADDITION, UNTIL NIGERIANS STORM DSTV AND THE FG JAM THEIR NETWORK FROM OUR SPACE FOR AT LEAST 3 MONTHS, THAT'S WHEN I WILL TAKE THESE FAKE REACTIONS SERIOUS. lipsrsealed undecided

MY PROPOSAL:

LET US NOT WATCH SUPER SPORTS FOR ATLEAST 3 MONTHS SO THAT SOUTH AFRICA WILL FEEL THE HEAT! IF YOU ARE WITH ME CLICK LIKE, IF NOT SHARE angry
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by Dave0116(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
demefaboy:
we can't win against them, stop lying to yourself
oga give me reasons....
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
DrObiHogan:
Buhari does not know what diplomatic ties mean.
for where? Except ruga and cattle colony
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by YorubaHero12: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
fairfora:

Let’s be honest, Nigeria will fail economically if MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, etc. lay off their workers or shut down by sanction...blablabla. lies from the pit of hell. You've just shown Nigerians the difference between wisdom and foolishness. Which Nigeria would fall economically, should mtn and others close shop? Rather its south African economy that would be badly hit because all the Infrastructure are already in place here. It wouldn't even take long before foreign investors would take over shoprite, dstv and mtn because of their good investment values. The same Nigerians laid off would be reabsorbed in no time. Its south africa that would lose. When Donald Trump ranted and said he would deal with China and sanction them with tax. He had forgotten that americans have huge investments in china because of their investments there. The section didn't last a month before american began to feel the heat with china threatening retaliation. I oraybthey lay off our people and shut down their businesses

Well everyone has a right to voice out their opinion. But your opinion is wrong and it’s impracticable. This is Nigeria and not USA.

Go online and study about international law, read about how a country can suddenly Nationalize foreign investments, read about how foreign investors operate and how government policies influence investors.

Then you can come back and I will give you a dignifying reply.
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by kebliss(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
YorubaHero12:
This FFK seems to get worse by the day, declare war on South Africa with all the problems already facing Nigeria? With what money? With which ally?

Even if we are going to break ties with SA, how the bleep are we going to nationalize their companies for God sake, does FFK even know what’s called international law?

What bargaining power do we have against South Africa? What effect can our sanction have against them? Can we get enough ally in AU to lay embargo on SA? I know we sell crude oil to them, what effect can this have if we stop selling to them? What effect will it have if we sanction their companies here? What’s the resultant effect on Nigeria economy? Other Investors will just leave Nigeria also coz we can’t guarantee their safety with our irrational govt. policies.

Let’s be honest, Nigeria will fail economically if MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, etc. lay off their workers or shut down by sanction. We already have million unemployed, we are also adding thousands or million to the bulk. Will the law of reciprocity work here? Will SA feel the effect of the sanction more than the resultant effect on our economy?

People keep equation Nigeria with USA that has enough power to collapse any government in Africa, but Nigeria don’t have that much strength yet to be honest, it’s just ridiculous for a former minister to say we should nationalize their companies and go to war with them.

How does he even become a minister with his dysfunctional brain and hatred in his DNA?

The reason they will keep killing Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by DevilhimseIf: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

Well everyone has a right to voice out their opinion. But your opinion is wrong and it’s impracticable. This is Nigeria and not USA.

Go online and study about international law, read about how a country can suddenly Nationalize foreign investments, read about how foreign investors operate and how government policies influence investors.

[/s]
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
YorubaHero12:

What bargaining power do we have against South Africa? What effect can our sanction have against them? Can we get enough ally in AU to lay embargo on SA? I know we sell crude oil to them, what effect can this have if we stop selling to them? What effect will it have if we sanction their companies here? What’s the resultant effect on Nigeria economy? Other Investors will just leave Nigeria also coz we can’t guarantee their safety with our irrational govt. policies.

you sound so irrational with this your one man opinion.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
YorubaHero12:

I can see you're teaching me my job. Weldone. Let them lay off our people first and see what would happen next. South Africa's relationship and ties with niheria is parasitic in nature. How much barrels of crude do they really buy from us, when compared with India and co? They'd cry, should they do anything funny here
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by Sonofman18: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
YorubaHero12:

we have survived things worst than this....am in full support of FFK,we can do without their services it's just going to take time then we adjust...they have to know that it's human beings that they slaughter and their families depends on them and the business for a living
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by zhike: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
This man is mad, how can Nigeria fight with South Africa.

cut the diplomatic and see Nigerians suffering too much.

Nigerians must just come back to Nigeria, issue will be resolved.
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by polirutgfrk(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
and what about Pretoria and commission?
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by Gazzy88(m): 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Typical Nigerian youth. You only blabbed without proffering one single solution.
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by naijajobx: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by Omudia11: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
What investors did we have before now?
US has been doing the same. I don't see investors running away.
martineverest:
use ur brain b4 commenting..if u nationalise multinationals,investors will run away from ur country
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by follock007(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
YorubaHero12:

War is also inside the Market they are selling to us. Are you not aware they are Nuclear Armed Country they love to produce their software locally but using materials stolen from other countries like Israel and Western Europe and even from Nigeria? Do you hear them having any phobias for Western Europe or Israel? No! So Nigeria is the one country they like to spy on and blackmail even bombard and invade our government by making friends with Egypt in other to topple our economic rating... They hack government systems every now and then to drain Nigerian citizen security but the government is been silent about it. We too have acquired military software from Russia and Israel over the years that are many times more superior to their own and I think we should bomb them and level their economy to 0 were they belong...
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by Pawon23: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
YorubaHero12:

So, Nigeria should kneel before them and beg them to stop killing our people, your comments up there shows how senseless and stupid you are...Dundee united, smh.
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by zhike: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
follock007:

War is also inside the Market they are selling to us. Are you not aware they are Nuclear Armed Country they love to produce their software locally but using materials stolen from other countries like Israel and Western Europe and even from Nigeria? Do you hear them having any phobias for Western Europe or Israel? No! So Nigeria is the one country they like to spy on and blackmail even bombard and invade our government by making friends with Egypt in other to topple our economic rating... They hack government systems every now and then to drain Nigerian citizen security but the government is been silent about it. We too have acquired military software from Russia and Israel over the years that are many times more superior to their own and I think we should bomb them and level their economy to 0 were they belong...

You are dreaming my friend. SANDF can destroy the whole Nigeria in 1 day.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by follock007(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
zhike:

You are dreaming my friend. SANDF can destroy the whole Nigeria in 1 day.

Our sophisticated weapons purchased from israel and russia still beat their locally made nuclear arsenals and in a war we will defeat them easily... They are already sitting on a time bomb and they know it.
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by zhike: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
follock007:

Our sophisticated weapons purchased from israel and russia still beat their locally made nuclear arsenals and in a war we will defeat them easily... They are already sitting on a time bomb and they know it.

Nigerians like fight.

How do you fight with someone who is chasing you from his home?, you must just go and leave him in peace.
Re: Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode by follock007(m): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
zhike:

Nigerians like fight.

How do you fight with someone who is chasing you from his home?, you must just go and leave him in peace.

How will you not fight somebody who is chasing you from his home but still holds a piece of you hostage which he uses to blackmail you into releasing your inheritance... Have you not witnessed the hardship Nigerians are going through? So you still don't know that they are result of external influence of South Africa (The Big Brother wannabe)? They are the ones beating war drums because they think they are more educated and better than us... When you go to their homes, there is an inscription written in front of the entrance, let me put the words in pidgin English, "when pikin don sabi handle sword, he go ask wetin kill him papa"... This is to tell you about their beastly up bringing because they keep looking for Nigerians to hold for their father's death and fail to see the real picture... We are the ones who contributed to their economy when they were scared and out in cold during the apartheid but they have forgotten that... I have lost sleep because of their issues with Nigeria. I wish they are leveled to zero...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Wesley Snipes A Nigerian? / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude / Kahley Magun 1st Birthday, Yomi Casual Celebrates His Daughter With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.