Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Praise God! I Just Got A Job With Oceanic Bank. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Praise God! I Just Got A Job With Oceanic Bank. (1480 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise God! I Just Got A Job With Oceanic Bank. by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 16, 2007
I so much thank God for His many blessings, I just received my Oceanic Bank letter of employment today after so many disappointments from other poor banks that don't deserve me. I did my test in peaceful Ibadan with no stress and overwhelming competition last year October.

Dear fellow Nairalanders, especially those still looking for a good, well- paying- job, I graduated with a 2:2 and from a state University so you too can be favoured. But i read all my GMAt and GRE like a 2:1 student. (I repented). I still need help though, and i'd like to know how Oceanic goes about their training especially for entry level staff and how long the probation lasts.

Please help a brother secure what he has. I pray God answers all your prayers too.

Thank you all beloved Nairalanders.
Re: Praise God! I Just Got A Job With Oceanic Bank. by sw: 9:32pm On May 16, 2007
Adecisco, This is unbelieveable because i also sat for that test and i was informed in Nov. last year that i pass the test that i will b contacted when due for the interview , but since then i neva hear from them, pls can you help us out on this issue, i av also sent u an e-mail.
Thanks
Re: Praise God! I Just Got A Job With Oceanic Bank. by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 17, 2007
They will still call you for sure. Just make sure you keep up on something so your brain will not depreciate. Then study their webisite welll
Re: Praise God! I Just Got A Job With Oceanic Bank. by skygold: 7:40pm On May 17, 2007
[b][/b] grin shocked tongue pls tell me how u were shortlised 4 the test and how u wnt about the application b4 the test, can email me at .jeanfischer20002@yahoo.com
Re: Praise God! I Just Got A Job With Oceanic Bank. by 1forall: 7:48pm On May 17, 2007
Im happy for you adecisco, I remember your username from the Cisco ASE thread and the disappointment that followed. Congratulations pal.
Re: Praise God! I Just Got A Job With Oceanic Bank. by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 20, 2007
Yeah, thank you 1forall. All those disappointments made me who I am now. I just kept pressing on with tears in my eyes but prayers in my heart. Thank God I can face greater challenges now because even having a job is not the end of my problems.

I pray that God will lead me to my promise land but in the mean time, gotta experience peace
Re: Praise God! I Just Got A Job With Oceanic Bank. by jafeni: 11:57am On May 21, 2007
`adecisco congrats!i also wrote in oct in ibadan,passed and was sent a mail to expect the call for interview,am still very prayerful xpectin the desired call.pls kindly reply this post as to how u were contacted for interview and how it looked like.appreciate if u cud do so.congrats once more ,we will meet there.cioa
Re: Praise God! I Just Got A Job With Oceanic Bank. by adejoh(m): 3:15pm On May 21, 2007
adecisco ,
congratulations, the lord is your strenght.
Re: Praise God! I Just Got A Job With Oceanic Bank. by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 27, 2007
Dreams can come true! I rode for the first time in Oceanic bank car as a marketer last week. Something i've always dreamt of. Whatever your dream in life is, keep the fire burning.

The warmest embrace you can ever get is at the end of your own arms.
Re: Praise God! I Just Got A Job With Oceanic Bank. by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 27, 2007
adecisco

if u had always dreamnt of riding in a bank's official car as a marketer thats why u did not get the cisco job cos those were not really ur dreams

i have come to understand that wat u dream comes to u ,

congrats now u can get the girl u had earlier talked about in the cisco thread
Re: Praise God! I Just Got A Job With Oceanic Bank. by lakuakua: 7:39pm On May 27, 2007
Hello Adecisco, congrats, i also wrote the test in Abeokuta last year and was sent a mail that i passed by november, but since then i have not heard anything, i'm really worried, pls what do u think is happening?
Re: Praise God! I Just Got A Job With Oceanic Bank. by wazy(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2007
AdeCisco, Congrats on your new job with Oceanic bank. You are about to experience peace in your career as a banker especially when it is oceanic where we experience peace.I work with Oceanic bank as a trainee. It takes 6 months to be in that position and after that you go up to the next level as an assistant officer one(AO1).Before now, someone can stay upto one year before going to the next level, since going up to the next level depends on if you have attended the 8 weeks compulsory classroom training or not but lately management has approved direct promotion to the next level as long as you have stayed upto six months.But that does not mean you will not attend the compulsory training. I hope this information is elaborate enough. Once again congrats.
Re: Praise God! I Just Got A Job With Oceanic Bank. by rusky(m): 11:51pm On May 28, 2007
ADESISCO,

I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU. I AM SURPRISED THAT YOU STAY IN FESTAC. I ALSO STAY IN FESTAC AND ALSO WORK IN OCEANIC BANK FESTAC BRANCH  AS A UNIT HEAD.

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU. CALL MY CELL  ON 08037157678 OR 08038234707.

GOD BLESS YOU. CONGRATS.
Re: Praise God! I Just Got A Job With Oceanic Bank. by sw: 1:23pm On May 29, 2007
Adecisco,
How come it is only you that was contacted for interview out of over 80 people that passed the test at Ibadan which was conducted last year october at Ibadan, Pls when were u invited for the interview, pls help the remaining people that are yet to b contacted.
Thanks.
Re: Praise God! I Just Got A Job With Oceanic Bank. by skygold: 1:31pm On May 29, 2007
hi, God has done it 4 you, praise God
Re: Praise God! I Just Got A Job With Oceanic Bank. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2007
Kaecy5

Big guy! You're the man for having to resume with Cisco this August. I really admire your courage and zeal. You may be right in your observation because ever since i dropped my pen as a computer engineering student, I'd always wanted a world that talks about money. To me that's the koko. I started learning the rudiments like Economics, Financial management etc as well as my Cisco Book you know. I was really confused at a time but i prayed and here i am today. I read my GMAT books to stupor. The challenge i have now is, i must think like a banker to survive the training (both on-the-job and classroom). I will still write the Cisco exams for fulfilment in future but i love the world of money.

SW
The wise one. You caught me there you know. Call me on 08027360155 to find out what I did. As much as we pray, we need not be average in anything. To be average in life is boring. Remember, do not conform with the world, conformity is being average. J

Lakuakua, I suggest you call me too. got some tips for you. Don't underestimate what u might find out from me. I've been through what you may be going through. Be of good cheer they will still call you.

One problem with Africa is that when someone succeeds and we ask them how they did it, they just tell us " It's God". Okay fine Praise God!! But how did God do it??

Even those who do not know God succeeds so why not you a christian??

Rusky
Espirit de corps. I remain loyal sir. Thanks for the encouraging piece of inside information. I can start thinking about my first track now for Festac. Got much love for every resident. I will call you sir!!!

Skygold
May His name be praised. I believe one who does not worship God will worship som'ng lesser.
Re: Praise God! I Just Got A Job With Oceanic Bank. by digerati(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2007
Congratulations man!!! Knowing what you've been through (Cisco ASE) and how God has intervened brings tears to my eyes and is inspiring. Keep holding on to HIM. HE is the MIRACULOUS ONE, HE is all you need to distinguish yourself in your new appointment. Take time to study Daniel, he was a man always way ahead of his peers. Congratulations again sir!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Personal Assistant/secretary To Retired C.e.o. / a / Fin Bank Apt. Test On Satuday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.