Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,177 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” (33144 Views)

'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him / Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) / Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by Euegene100001: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigeria has never been this bad.Buhari is the worst president yet .

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by guttentag(m): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by InvertedHammer: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
/
Politicians know that when push comes to shove, a typical Nigerian will look for Visa and find somewhere else to run to instead of fighting back. Thus, they act with impunity. Buhari even advocated migration for those who don't like the rot in Nigeria. Go figure!

If and when Nigerians learn to stand their ground like citizens of most nations, thing will definitely change.

/
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by joe4christ(m): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
thesicilian:
Is this country really that hard or are we just too blind to the opportunities that surround us?

You might just be among the lucky few who are just lucky to be in the right place, resource or people who could give you a helping hand to help u attain your goals easily or climb up to the ladder, in that case u will not really feel the heat this nation enforce on an average Nigerian.
Cos things are rough for most dont mean they are lazy or lack vision or are incapable of seeing opportunities around.
Just count yourself more fortunate. Thats all!
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by Dehveed(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
*AFRICAN YOUTH CONFERENCE 2019*

Hi, I am inviting you to be a part of history in the forthcoming event titled:

*THE AFRICAN YOUTH IN A GLOBALIZED ECONOMY*

*Who Are To Attend This Event?*

• Youth within the age of 18 to 45.

• Unemployed Youth Seeking Opportunities.

• Youth With Business Ideas But Without Capital.

• Business Owners Within The Age of 18 - 45 Seeking Business Support & Grant

• Youth Seeking Mentorship From Established CEO's & Celebrities.

*African Youth Conference is a must attend for every Nigerian youth seeking employment & financial freedom. We are making provision for 5,000 youth to attend this event.*

*Event will also feature freebies including: 100 Android phones for 100 youth, 250 T-shirts, Raffle for #200,000 Grand Prize and 50k video skit*

*Date:* Saturday 28th September, 2019.

*Venue:* StadPlus Event Centre, Xpress House off Otunba Jobi Fela Way, CBD Alausa Ikeja, Lagos.

*Join Event Supplementary Whatsapp Group For Free Registration & Enquiries Or Chat David on WhatsApp 08132106144*

https:///IjLLpDKTl82GH0oHp5wkKt

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
gentle136:
our senseless politicians don make dis country too hard for d masses.

God please, your divine intervention is what we are praying for.

Funny enough na them come dey collect hardship allowance.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
joe4christ:

You might just be among the lucky few who are just lucky to be in the right place, resource or people who could give you a helping hand to help u attain your goals easily or climb up to the ladder, in that case, u will not really feel the heat this nation enforce on an average Nigerian.
Cos things are rough for most don't mean they are lazy or lack vision or are incapable of seeing opportunities around.
Just count yourself more fortunate. That's all!

There is nothing about luck if you don't work hard, be persistent, and top it with your belief in God.

The truth is most Nigerians, even the youths are backward. They don't stay up to date with the latest technologies and how to make money from them.

Their mind is so programmed on corporate jobs they refuse to see other possibilities.
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by teejaymiquel(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
celebgistz2:
Nigerian indigenous rapper, Zlatan Ibile recently had an Instagram live session along with Mr Eazi where he revealed that there is no hope for the country.

Nigerian street hip hop artiste, Zlatan Ibile
The popular Nigerian musicians were discussing the renewed xenophobic attack on Nigerians in South Africa and the reprisal attack by Nigerians on South African companies.

Both artistes addressed the state of the economy.

Zlatan stated that after spending years in university, Nigerian graduates still end up on their pages for 50k giveaway.

The rapper also said that his sister is a graduate but she couldn’t get a good job so he is the breadwinner of his family courtesy of his musical career.

The ‘Zanku’ crooner recounted his experience when Nigerian Police officers accosted him for covering his plate number in the penultimate week, stating that if not for his status, perhaps something worse could have happened.

Mr Eazi also stated there is still hope for the country but it begins with everyone.

Watch the video https://www.instagram.com/p/B1-3urznHzh/

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/nigerian-graduates-are-on-instagram-begging-for-giveaway-zlatan-tells-mr-eazi/
mbok go and learn how to speak and write English properly
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by goproschool(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
For FREE Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and students, check my signature
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by mechanics(m): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sure, there is hope, our situation is not that bad that it can't be redeemed again.
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by okeniti: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Both. More the latter though. If you see how some of these multinationals, foreigners (and a collective of Nigerians to be frank) are cashing out in this country across many different avenues. My eyes have seen.

thesicilian:
Is this country really that hard or are we just too blind to the opportunities that surround us?
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by FamousMonk: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Zlatan my man grin Violence is never a solution but rather chaos. grin
grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
Okuda:

folks that come with huge startup capital and treat you like trash in your country?
Fortunately I was close to a lot of Lebanese. They raised their money in Nigeria, in fact I’m still using the business sense they thought me.

When people lack understanding, those that have use them as slaves.
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by Abiboss: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
You see when sowore was talking about #Revolutionnow you all kept quiet and some miscreants on nairaland are saying it's a Yoruba thing and it's non of there business
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by joe4christ(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

There is nothing about luck if you don't work hard, be persistent, and top it with your belief in God.

The truth is most Nigerians, even the youths are backward. They don't stay up to date with the latest technologies and how to make money from them.

Their mind is so programmed on corporate jobs they refuse to see other possibilities.

If everybody is doing what you're doing to earn a living, by now u would have run out of business. So, appreciate what you've got and the opportunities that came your way!

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
joe4christ:

If everybody is doing what you're doing to earn a living, by now u would have run out of business. So, appreciate what you've got and the opportunities that came your way!

Opportunities never came my way, I went looking for them, and I was patient enough to see the progress.
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by tpiander: 12:00am On Sep 05, 2019
Is he a nairalander and angry because a thread was opened to say he had grammatical errors, or was the thread trolling a nairalander who he and his followers felt had made grammatical errors?

Does any of this improve Nigeria?

And what's wrong with Nigerian people begging rich folks for money if they have none? They should take it by force?

Someone explain.

It's not classy to be trying to embarrass people because they asked for money, especially if they really need it. Ignore or say no if you don't want to give, let the matter end there.
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by greenprince(m): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2019
post=81920365:

PESSIMIST.

OPTIMIST

Tale of 2 individuals.
Children of hate and perdition versus Sane Nigerians,

Kindly Queue behind the one your lifestyle falls under.
It's a free world.

We Rise!

Is being realistic now pessimism?

Please let's call Nigeria what she is... a failed state.
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by Okuda(m): 7:51am On Sep 05, 2019
Netanyahu1:
Fortunately I was close to a lot of Lebanese. They raised their money in Nigeria, in fact I’m still using the business sense they thought me.

When people lack understanding, those that have use them as slaves.

did they exactly tell you how they raised their funds in Nigeria that no other nigerian person has exploited? until you give me a concrete answer, il consider you and or your lebanese friends liars.
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2019
Okuda:

did they exactly tell you how they raised their funds in Nigeria that no other nigerian person has exploited? until you give me a concrete answer, il consider you and or your lebanese friends liars.
The evidence is all in your face, go to idumota, Igbo boys in their 20s are raising millions from nothing everyday, at the same time graduates are chasing them around to come and take loans they don’t even need.

Go to all the traffic hold ups in Lagos, boys are chasing after cars selling gala and other stuffs to raise capital for their new business ventures.

In western nations European and American graduates are waiting tables, washing dishes to pay the bills or finance their businesses.

Stay there and be waiting for Buhari to spoon feed you.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by Okuda(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2019
Netanyahu1:
The evidence is all in your face, go to idumota, Igbo boys in their 20s are raising millions from nothing everyday, at the same time graduates are chasing them around to come and take loans they don’t even need.

Go to all the traffic hold ups in Lagos, boys are chasing after cars selling gala and other stuffs to raise capital for their new business ventures.

In western nations European and American graduates are waiting tables, washing dishes to pay the bills or finance their businesses.

Stay there and be waiting for Buhari to spoon feed you.

you did not answer my question. you must be really not in your right senses. but its ok. there are alot of your folks right here.
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by timesup234: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
thesicilian:
They are blind and they love to remind blind. Stupid wailers
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” by tpiander: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
I was wondering if this Zlatan or satan did not have opportunities to go to school so I could encourage him to not give up on getting an education, it's never too late, then I found, according to wiki, he has an Hnd, so he definitely cannot say he was denied schooling.

Perhaps the problem is he hasn't gone to university?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' / Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos) / Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.