Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia (44159 Views)

Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack / Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia by seanmozilla: 6:31am On Sep 05, 2019
Someone should make a video challenge about him/her destroying their mtn sim in a ridiculous way and trend it with an hashtag. Many people are definitely going to join the challenge.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia by mechanics(m): 6:37am On Sep 05, 2019
Funny comments, Nigerians are really angry, they should vent their anger on SA govt not MTN o.
Re: Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia by KingLennon(m): 6:38am On Sep 05, 2019
sexybash:
Old videos of dead bodies circulating
So you're telling me the killings is a hoax?
Re: Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia by sexybash(f): 6:41am On Sep 05, 2019
KingLennon:

So you're telling me the killings is a hoax?
Yes old videos we do not verify information we take hook line and sinker
Re: Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 05, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
The first paragraph dey vex me...

Which one is MTN Nigeria

South Africans are busy killing us in their country and you guys are here feeding us with lies pretending to be saints when una 7Gb monthly Data plan no dey even reach 2 weeks even withOut one making much downloads.

sad

All this cannot solve the problem. There are other three networks, are they better? No. DSTV has no monopoly in Nigeria, is there any suitable alternative? Even if they relocate out of Nigeria, people will still smuggle their decoders into Nigeria, GOTV may suffer being a microwave network. All these are institutional investments. Dangote Cement investment in SA was not affected by the attack. Nigerians in SA always want SA people to know Nigeria is rich and how MTN is making big money in Nigeria. Only the SA elites know this. Those common people care less when they want to misbehave.

Animals migrate from one geographical location to the other due to climatic change to a more favourable zone. Foreign companies left Nigeria because of policies and unfavourable conditions. Some southerners left Northern Nigeria because of riots and never returned back.

The truth is that SA people want other blacks to return to their countries, but they don't want to go. They (black immigrants) want international communities and riots / action from their home countries to force SA to accept their stay and treat them with dignity. I don't know for long this would last. I know thousands of Nigerians are afraid of leaving SA.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia by AgentNairaland(f): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2019
Let's Go Back To Multi-Link Or Starcom
Re: Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia by KingLennon(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2019
sexybash:

Yes old videos we do not verify information we take hook line and sinker
Then why the public uproar? Why are other countries fighting back?
Re: Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia by Psoul(m): 8:04am On Sep 05, 2019
Teaser4:
someone said he no go repay the 1k wey he borrowed, and go swallow his sim join... my chest ooooo

Let all of us buy MTN SIM card, borrow 1K each and destroy the cards. If u wish, u can buy 3 SIMs and borrow 1K each on the card, exhaust it and destroy the cards. Continue like dat for 1month. That will be our own xenophobic attack on their business.
Re: Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia by skukimania(f): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2019
AccessME:
Nigeria only online savage nahin we sabi.We suppose don break our MTN SIMs not this internet talk talk abeg our matter don tire me

No need to break the sim, simply port to other network with the same sim. That way, you will still be using the same line but you will be on different network.
Re: Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2019
skukimania:

No need to break the sim, simply port to other network with the same sim. That way, you will still be using the same line but you will be on different network.
True
Re: Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia by TeamSimple(m): 9:25am On Sep 05, 2019
Edu3Again:
While most Nigerians are showing solidarity & speaking with one voice!

Some are busy actually trying to tell us they dont care about our plight.

This guy from the North has made it a point of duty to show his disdain for anything from the south
or to do with southerners

I hope you can see we are not united with them
Scroll up you will see a northern like name that supported the attack on Mtn Nigeria but you choose to only pick what will give you mentions and likes . Well you have it not go build a mansion with it .
Re: Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia by Nthrone(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2019
Remimadrid:
But many of them still use MTN sim to browse the web. undecided undecided
I will take Nigerians serious when MTN lose millions of customers, that will send a message.

And then port to which network... That's the problem.
Re: Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia by Ezekiel57: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2019
We don't the reason why Glo have no standard network accross the nation, who would use mtn..

Well,,

Let me show you how you can get more 100 click on your ads everyday without spending a dim.. You can turn yourself to leads generator without stress and make extra income without investment, I have lots of prove to show you.. Mind you, the course is not free. Whatsapp me on +2348100801187 for more information ℹ️.
Re: Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia by Reelmii: 11:09am On Sep 05, 2019
This a time for GLO to take over
Re: Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia by Reelmii: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2019
Emmanuel226:
i'm really disappointed in south africans, after all we did for dem and Nelson Mandela concerning dat Apartheid stuff cry angry embarassed
na so na... person wey sheet no dey remember na who pack am dey remember

South Africans can remember that, na we dey remember
Re: Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia by JeogahII(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
Remimadrid:
But many of them still use MTN sim to browse the web. undecided undecided
I will take Nigerians serious when MTN lose millions of customers, that will send a message.

Re: Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia by Ajokeade17: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
I had since June this year stopped recharging gotv na star time I dey use now, I guess i saw this coming. My MTN still have enough call credit, when it finishes, I will know what to do with their sim.

But that guy that said he would not returned their borrowed credit and swallowed his sim join is so funny.
Re: Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia by Emmanuel226(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
Reelmii:
na so na... person wey sheet no dey remember na who pack am dey remember

South Africans can remember that, na we dey remember
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy 'Runs Mad' After Taking Cannabis, Tramadol & Monkey Tail In Owerri, Imo. / US Police Breaks Car Window, Drags A Black Man Out, Finds Out He's Innocent / 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.