Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' (47611 Views)

"Simi, Your Husband's Music is Stupid" - Man Slams Adekunle Gold. Simi Reacts / Tboss Celebrates Ubi Franklin's Birthday: "I Have Known Him For Over 16 Years" / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by toprealman: 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
Israeljones:
They just made this AKA dude even more Popular and i am sure he is relishing this period of trending......
All the guy needs to do now is to apologise and try to make Nigeria see reason why he said what he said in manner of pity and also criticise the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and just watch how Nigerians forgive him and embrace/Praise him more.....By then he 'd already gain more grounds and popularity.....

You begin to wonder how life can be funny grin....

I need this guy's phone number in the picture below...

AKA should have it.

1 Like

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by MrColdsweat: 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
eazzzy1:
Everybody trying to gain relevance from these unfortunate incidence. What’s wrong in a friend standing up for another in time of trouble? MI never supported xenophobia, he only said he knew AKA personally and AKA doesn’t hate Nigeria period.

Street thugs and fraudsters turn musicians now have an opinion about MI.
You wonder why our present teenagers are morally decayed?

They have these illiterates called musicians as role models.

There are some full grown adults who call themselves marlians. Just imagine.

2 Likes

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by sapele914(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
They're both fools by d way....bhet who's d bigger fool?
CDQ or MI

LIKE FOR MI, SHARE FOR CDQ...
Who is the bigger fool,yourself or boomnaija?Like for yourself,share for boom naija.

1 Like

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by tillaman(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
Na these bashing from celebs we need now,
It’s the only thing that can stop the South Africans from killing our brothers in the land
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by Mustycris(m): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
even cdq self dey open his mouth dey talk rubbish
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
Who is this MI Abaga sef? Is he a South African??

1 Like

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by Mztarshollay: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
Make God Kuku Jelp us....check https://music247loaded.ng
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by ednut1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Paki and Indians in SA xenophobic attacks?

No dey talk like this in public.
have u been to SA before If u are a bandwagon follower don't ever quote me. https://briefly.co.za/36427-woman-shares-heartbreak-poor-indians-suffering-xenophobia.html

The supermarket and car stores looted are owned mostly by paki and indians.

1 Like

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by directorXixXICK(m): 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
Please help a brother out he needs your advice...link to post below

https://www.nairaland.com/5398906/need-great-nairalanders
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
sapele914:
Who is the bigger fool,yourself or boomnaija?Like for yourself,share for boom naija.

Ur father is d biggest fool, the old fool that impregnated that slime animal u call a mother...lol grin

1 Like

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by Soul47(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
eazzzy1:
Everybody trying to gain relevance from these unfortunate incidence. What’s wrong in a friend standing up for another in time of trouble? MI never supported xenophobia, he only said he knew AKA personally and AKA doesn’t hate Nigeria period.

It's just funny. Seriously... Those guys are just quick to say trash.

I even got to know about CDQ from an M.I feature but this is all the guy can say about the legend...

Mtcheww

5 Likes

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
Israeljones:
... I need this guy's phone number in the picture below...
Her name is Valak and unless you like “abiku like things” I would not advice trying to “call her” grin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valac
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
AKAWORLDWIDE:
Nigerians should leave south Africa if they can't keep up with our laws and stop playing these self pity games.

Years ago they told more than 2 million Africans to leave their country causing death and losses to many Africans then now they are traveling back to those countries they chase away years ago and trying to do shit there.

We won't take that!
Fake AKA handle.
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by iReddington: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
Israeljones:
They just made this AKA dude even more Popular and i am sure he is relishing this period of trending......
All the guy needs to do now is to apologise and try to make Nigeria see reason why he said what he said in manner of pity and also criticise the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and just watch how Nigerians forgive him and embrace/Praise him more.....By then he 'd already gain more grounds and popularity.....

There's nothing to relish in a trend that sets you against 200million people, a power house economy in the world, and the rest of Africa, AKA was stupid, acted with arrogance and will pay for his subtle support of a disturbing issue like this. He's mad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by Israeljones(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Her name is Valak and unless you like “abiku like things” I would not advice trying to “call her” grin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valac
U too watch movie

1 Like

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by Hoodbilonia: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
CDQ don kush tire
Abegi
Free m.i
At least his songs we can relate to
Not that trash gabbage g boy talk you are always spilling out.
Imagine cdq lyrics.
Small 10k efcc go pick u up
Abegi

1 Like

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by czar2k16(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
Shibaraba:
Uppercut. Na this one we dey call SHOWYOUKEN.
It's SHO-RYU-KEN kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by Leebeedo(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
Whatsup with the accent ?
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by femi4: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Remimadrid:
Mi's career has gone downhill like a waterfall, and it's affecting his brain.
he has been careerless for long now
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by sylve11: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:
Hahahahahaha
MI don suffer

I can never forget the day Trey Songs came to perform in Naija, MI was in the audience and he climbed chair to watch.

MI with his short height standing on the chair looked like when you put small meat on top rice.

bad mouth kee you dia! grin cool
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by PapaAdanna: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
But I am yet to see where he said MI is stupid or am I reading amiss?

1 Like

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by emmychib: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
I have said my own and I have to go on with my hustle. Man gas chop
seenga:
The way you began your comment I thought uvwanted to suggest ways in which we should handle the attacks only for you to end up advertising yo shit. How insensitive of you
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by Xkalaban(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Israeljones:

I need this guy's phone number in the picture below...

Lol @ur meme, that Demon from The Conjuring movie series and The Nun that hides in picture frames. That sh!t was scary that yr.....
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by dexterinc2003: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
czar2k16:

It's SHO-RYU-KEN kiss

It is SHURIKEN actually(cull word).
A Japanese word for a ninjitsu weapon.
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by Blinkers: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
toprealman:
AKA should have it.

grin grin grin

Epic reply!

Since e sabi suck the dick of that light-skinned fool, e suppose ask am for the number!
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by Aiyk2333: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
Remimadrid:
you're a fool, a big one. how many artistes who where giving hits during his prime are still relevant??

1 Like

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by jrusky(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
Remimadrid:

Not only downhill like waterfall his career and life is already at the deepest part of Atlantic Ocean. You know what it mean when they say someone career is in deep ocean

It dies not only affect his brain but his brain has being *waterlogged like a swamp* or *creek* so such brain no longer exist talkless of working.

1 Like

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by Remzii(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
diz is y patoranking sang a song about BLACK
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by betterpikinn: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
eazzzy1:

Lol
And who's your father again?
I beg your pardon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair / Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.