Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) (3313 Views)

Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev / President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) / Iris Kaingu Bounced From Meeting Prince Harry In Zambia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
Happening in Zambia

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
South Africans started beating the drum of disunity angry

More angry

Lalasticlala

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
Good one
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by sagitariusbaby(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
The whole of the black race is against South Africa. I spit on the grave of Nelson Mandela, those guys never deserved mercy from their white oppressors

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by icebird25(m): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
This is what we should be doing ..I don already burn two mtn mask for my area and I'm ready to burn all of them in my area.but the problem now is that my mom lock me for inside room o

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
South Africa should thank their stars that Buhari a living disease is the president of Nigeria...

If not.... They go feel am hot

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by Sincinnati: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
If it were in NIgeria the useless gun carrying zombie men in uniform would have been ordered to tear gas their fellow citizens to death for protesting the killings of their brothers in another country.

It shall never be well with Buhari, the Armed forces of Nigeria their brainless supporters and those who don't agree with my submission.

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sincinnati:
If it were in NIgeria the useless gun carrying zombie men in uniform would have been ordered to tear gas their fellow citizens to death for protesting the killings of their brothers in another country.

It shall never be well with Buhari, the Armed forces of Nigeria their brainless supporters and those who don't agree with my submission.

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
When will Zimbabweans,Ghanaians and other African Nations join.South Africans must be taught that no one has a monopoly over violence

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by helinues: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
South Africans are being taught that nobody has monopoly of violence..

They bite more they can chew this time..
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by sorom4: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nobody has been killed in Zambia but if it's here in Naija...NPF would have killed in hundreds
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by MPSA(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
I don't Believe South Africans will Suffer on this one grin Truly Speaking grin You all know that grin We survived under Apartheid, We were completely Not part of Africa till 1994 grin And we succeeded a lot grin I don't Believe your move will work grin
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by princemillla(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
More African countries should follow abeg

Make dem hear am fully

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by mrjaydee(m): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
These ones still get sense pass out lazy naija yoots
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by baby124: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
MPSA:
I don't Believe South Africans will Suffer on this one grin Truly Speaking grin You all know that grin
E de pain you well well. You didn’t expect this. LOL. Those your hungry and poor miscreants will even be more frustrated, hungry and poor after we are done with them. You all have not seen anything.

Because monkey wear cloth, makeup and look shoe you think that it has forgotten that it is a wild animal? Hahahahahhaha. Na una go cry for peace last!

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
When will Zimbabweans,Ghanaians and other African Nations join.South Africans must be taught that no one has a monopoly over violence

Ghanaians will never join. I’m sure they are busy celebrating the killings of Nigerians. They hate Nigerians with the same fervor as South Africans.

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by ken6488(m): 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
MPSA:
I don't Believe South Africans will Suffer on this one grin Truly Speaking grin You all know that grin We survived under Apartheid, We were completely Not part of Africa till 1994 grin And we succeeded a lot grin

grin Survive or not you guys will be isolated

grin Just move to Asia

Before jealousy kill ona

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by MPSA(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
baby124:

E de pain you well well. You didn’t expect this. LOL. Those your hungry and poor miscreants will even be more frustrated, hungry and poor after we are done with them. You all have not seen anything.

Because monkey wear cloth, makeup and look shoe you think that it has forgotten that it is a wild animal? Hahahahahhaha. Na una go cry for peace last!
Oooh Please! Stop Fooling yourself, Our Cities will be clean again, I don't cry at all grin
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by baby124: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
MPSA:

Oooh Please! Stop Fooling yourself, Our Cities will be clean again, I don't cry at all grin
Clean? Lol. With those hyenas you call citizens. Looking dirty and hungry!

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by MPSA(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
ken6488:

grin Survive or not you guys will be isolated

grin Just move to Asia

Before jealousy kill ona
Man! You don't know our history, You can clearly see we are battling to accommodate other, We're not used to this up and down, You don't know us Guys, Coming to South Africa doesn't mean you know our history, We don't read our history from books like you Guys, We were there cry cry I Love My People Guys, We traveled the mountains, We don't need your noise at all
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
baby124:

Clean? Lol. With those hyenas you call citizens. Looking dirty and hungry!
south African full of hiv and lazy citizens angry
I wonder what took my brothers to that disease infection country cry
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by ritababe(f): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
this is what we should do, not looting ShopRite and burning MTN office, start with their embassy, then they will know we ain't joking around.
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
MPSA:

Man! You don't know our history, You can clearly see we are battling to accommodate other, We're not used to this up and down, You don't know us Guys, Coming to South Africa doesn't mean you know our history, We don't read our history from books like you Guys, We were there cry cry I Love My People Guys, We traveled the mountains, We don't need your noise at all
you mean your HIV history?

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by MPSA(m): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Winningways01:
south African full of hiv and lazy citizens angry
I wonder what took my brothers to that disease infection country cry
Now I can see why poliovirus is troubling your foot like this, You don't have a Brain, grin
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by lionphil(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
Dem go collect... Just give it time! Our brothers are dying in their numbers but their security operatives are handling it with kids gloves.
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
MPSA:
I don't Believe South Africans will Suffer on this one grin Truly Speaking grin You all know that grin We survived under Apartheid, We were completely Not part of Africa till 1994 grin And we succeeded a lot grin I don't Believe your move will work grin

How old are you kid? If you are really a south African please, what success can black south Africans boast of outside the White's developments in south Africa which belongs to them till this day? Tell me your own side of apartheid and how you single handledly freed yourself from the whites?

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by MPSA(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
Winningways01:
you mean your HIV history?
No! I mean your weak Foot due to poliovirus not HIV grin
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
MPSA:

Now I can see why poliovirus is troubling your foot like this, You don't have a Brain, grin
you mean your xenophobia brain of jealousy? grin

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by propsvilla3: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
All Mandela's legacies has been rubbished by his kinsmen.
Shame in this hopeless fools and useless Government
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by MPSA(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
Now you failed to attend World Economic Conference in Cape Town, Because you Support your Guys grin At least our Police tried to arrest our Looters, You failed to tell the world you are innocent, You are killing me Guys grin We don't Support our Looters in South Africa grin Innocent Guys grin

https://www.voanews.com/usa/how-dozens-nigerian-scammers-stole-millions-people-businesses
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by ken6488(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
MPSA:

OK
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by ken6488(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
MPSA:

No! I mean your weak Foot due to poliovirus not HIV grin
grin Please Nigeria is a polio free country

See The Person Who Needs No Documents To Travel To Anywhere On Earth -photos / This Is Israel! (warning:pictures Are Horrific!) / Who Of These United States Presidents Looks Scared Of President Putin Of Russia