Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office (25612 Views)

LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa / APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos) / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Islie: 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
By Segun Olaniyan

Katsina – Angry youths have razed the private residence of the Secretary to Katsina State Government, Alhaji Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa and the APC office in Danmusa Local government area of Katsina State.

The Youths were said to be protesting what they described as complicity by the SGS in the alleged spate of armed banditry attacks in Danmusa LGA and other areas in the central and southern part of the state.

The Protest was sparked when traders who were returning from the Danmusa market were ambushed by armed bandits at the outskirts of the town which led to the death of one of the traders.

A source told Daily Independent that, no sooner had the news of the deceased filtered into town, about one thousand youths from the town mobilized to the scene of the crisis and took the body of the deceased to the District head’s palace who fled on sighting the protesters.

The source added that the action of the District head further aggravated the annoyance of the tensed youths who turned violent and marched to the country home of the SGS and set it ablaze.

“From there they proceeded to the APC office in Danmusa which they also burnt chanting various slogans to register their dissatisfaction with the way and manner the insecurity issues were being handled in the state.

Attempts to reach the state Police command’s Public Relations Officer, SP Gambo Isah, however, proved abortive as calls made to him were neither answered nor returned.

It would be recalled that at least not more than twenty villages have been overrun by armed bandits in Katsina state in the last one month.

https://www.independent.ng/angry-youths-burn-sgss-house-apc-office-in-katsina/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Chuks9000: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
The DH should have waited and addressed the rioters grin grin grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Charleys: 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
They thought it was South Africa's embassy.

18 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by saaron(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
The creators of fulani bandiths terrorism will get 7 times what Middle Belt faced under this illegitimate govt.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Pentasoft1978: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
fou flus fou.......Next Level in Buhari's backyard.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by 9jadove(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
Enjoy your NeXt level in peace and stop complaining

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by stonemasonn: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
Omo! revolution don start o! where are the die hard defenders of this government manabbqgrills and ngene..something come and see. Nigerians are not fools, the president should better wake up if he wants to complete his tenure, Shikena.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Drshobz(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
family business

none of my business

9 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Obinnau(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
Everyone is feeling the heat.

12 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by sorom4: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
What about Jubril home?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by eyeview: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
APC is a colossal disappointment and failure. They should head to Daura

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by adebuk47(m): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
How Nigerians At Home And Diaspora Can Save Nigerians in South Africa

#StopKillingNigeriansInSA

share to friends and family, let them know how to solve this issue. and kindly don't forget to share, like and subscribe. thanks k you all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bmLPz9MNWo
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Bbbwings: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nothing consign me grin
Abeg

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by vertueptime: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
Next levuuu
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by puredigital(f): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
It is now hot

Youths let us wake up and fight for our future

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
unfortunately the religion and political division give these politicians liver not to fear Nigeria youths

I swear if Hausa youth are ready for revolution or want a rapid change that's when the Federal govt will sit Right. federal govt fear Hausa youths than any youth in this country because average of them don't give a fvck about consequence as we do here in South

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
ANGRY COWS

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by jabberjawz: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
Dem for March go daura go burn Buhari house join..... useless M0r0n of a president.....Ekeremadu beating done dey produce results... grin..... people done dey wake up........d jazz done fade comot naija people eyes.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by gaventa: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
For anyone who does not support burning MTN but supports this may God punish you

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Acidosis(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
Charleys:
They thought it was South Africa's embassy.

Read the content, dunderhead!

6 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by mrvitalis(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
The end is near

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
Weldone, IPOB

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Pawon23: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Earthquake1: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
They are coming closer

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by madenigga(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
IPOB Fulani branch.

Nigeria is now the safest country in the world according to Lauretta Onichie, Katsina does not need any security its just Pdp propaganda cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by freemanbubble: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
Okay
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by MrColdsweat: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
You can burn the house of your leaders. But if I touch my own leader, you begin to explain how igbos have no respect for elders....

Make I mind my business abeg.

Meanwhile congratulations to Buhari on his wonderful achievement.

Buhari destroyed Nigeria in just 4 years.

Fantastic record.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Leonbonapart(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
The revolution is about to began.

If north can wake up, then the country still have hope

But yelloba Muslims will be the major problem, irredeemable zombies they are

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Tecno66: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
Chuks9000:
The DH should have waited and addressed the rioters grin grin grin
He may be thinking they were coming for his head and so natural instinct told him to flee because he couldnt predict their mission.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Paulo3ree(m): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Pentasoft1978:
fou flus fou.......Next Level in Buhari's backyard.
Leaders irrespective of your level in the ruling class should please and please make it a primary hobby to always listen to the people you're serving.
Truly I did not read the write up cause my eyes are hurting already, I have been reading since morning.
Not far from unattended/unaddressed grievances I bet you.
PEACE AND ONE LOVE TO US NIGERIANS

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 / Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court / Presidency To Spend N114m On Feeding In 2016 – Document

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.