Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia (39812 Views)

Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan / Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) / Lawyers Chant 'Sai Baba', Hail Buhari As He Leaves Abuja Conference. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by tot(f): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Failed defender of a failed government. Strike it through again, doesn't change the fact YOU guys are a bunch of failures together with the govt you defend.
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by Simplyleo: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
tot:

Failed defender of a failed government. Strike it through again, doesn't change the fact YOU guys are a bunch of failures together with the govt you defend.
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by tot(f): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
[/b]
All these summits summits up and down na formality sef. Any investor worth his onion knows where to to invest. If the environment is not conducive and there are no prospect, no amount of summits will make him invest.

Additionally, countries know where their interests lie and summits or no summits, they will still go about their interests.
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by kareemkamil(m): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
JustBeYourselfO:
everything recall recall.. sha make everything right

Guy u don mad, do you know the meaning of that action.
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by lexy2014: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
correctguy0900:
Waiting for next move from the wailers association of nairaland. (WAN).

This one shock them. Dey didn't foresee the move by baba.

What is so shocking about d move. Smaller countries like Rwanda& DRC have withdrawn from d summit since yday despite their citizens not being attacked in SA. Its now Nigeria is responding. Did Nigeria expel their high commissioner? How does recalling our high commissioner hurt south African interests?
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by Simplyleo: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
tot:
[s][/s]
E pain am.

E really pain am.
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by tot(f): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

E pain am.

E really pain am.
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by Simplyleo: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
tot:
[s][/s]
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by ednut1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
RTSC2:

That is the danger of limiting our security plans to West Africa.

We need to start planning for any potential war with south Africa and any North African powerhouse and act accordingly
The money is there to become the best, but Nigeria don't see the need.

I hope they now realise war with any African country is a real possibility.
stop talking like a kid bro. U think usa or russia will sell us weapons like they sell to sa or egypt
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
puredigital:
We like settling for the least...we need more actions
Buhari has forgotten that the president of Nigeria is the president of the whole Africa, others are looking up to him
More sanctions are still coming, it depends on the outcome of the special envoy's report.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by ctleurocollege: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

we have not settled South Africa own you are still trying to send people to Cyprus for backyard degree.

you want us to fold our hands and watch fellow Nigerians die in South Africa because you want to go and hustle?
China abeg make una do manufacture artificial brain to solve this brainlessness in Nigeria

The Republic of Cyprus is a member of the European Union, educate yourself, the internet is available for research
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by ctleurocollege: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
ProfBrugo:

A peace lover has nothing to be ashamed of
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by RTSC2: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
ednut1:
stop talking like a kid bro. U think usa or russia will sell us weapons like they sell to sa or egypt
Oh really?
They won't? grin
Tell me where Nigeria got the weapons she has.
From Ibadan? grin

Russia sells weapons to pariah states and dictators, how would selling to a democratic Nigeria be a problem?

Put $4 billion on the table for fighter jets and see if Russia and America under Trump would not scramble for the contract.?
While Russia would sell anything, america would restrict certain weapons they sell only to NATO members in Europe and Isreal.
But the available choice would still be mouth watering.

If you don't know much about the arms market, don't talk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by ctleurocollege: 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
frankmoney:
what do you want exactly

Peace, that's all
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
ctleurocollege:

The Republic of Cyprus is a member of the European Union, educate yourself, the internet is available for research
I know it is part of EU with a lower GDP than Lagos. You will still come back to drag for job in Nigeria.
You may still need a brain for suggesting we should let South Africans kill our own

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by MNDY(m): 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
If South Africans can be this mentally backward, I wonder how farther backward the mentality of other Africans in the other countries can be. E be like say na we Nigerians get sense pass. Even the Fulani's wey de kill us we no kill them back if we wan take foreigner eye look dem.

So if you live with a different people and they are more successful than you on your own land, you should start killing them and looting their shops? That's being stupid. Na the recent Obinwanne and others busted by FBI make these people see us finish fa wey dem use dat one cast us as bad people join their envy for us and therefore want us to leave, attacking and killing us. So tey dem say na Nigerians there de give dem back morals and influence their own pantless dancer girl.

The Ibos live with my own people here doing business and with more business acumen and investments than my own people. The Ibos are more successful than my own people who are not even involved in business much like them. It doesn't mean anything to us the sons and daughters of the land.

South-Africa ranks No.1 in hip-hop in Africa. I enjoy their hip-hop music. M.I himself admitted they are superior than Nigeria in that regard. Asides AKA who is ret.arded and who to me is not doing hip-hop, other of their acts like Casper Nyovest, Kwesta, Emtee etc are hip-hop heavyweights really keeping it 100. For instance, I still think Ngud by Kwesta ft. Casper Nyovest is one of the dopest hip-hop jams ever. I jam that sh*t everyday on replay.

We still hold our own though and even beat them hands down in other genres - R&B, Afrobeat etc but as for hip-hop, I give it to them walai, their hip-hop acts are fierce, dope production and delivery even though I don't understand what is said. I've not heard much of the House Music from there for me to judge, they claim to hold it down too. Their movies? Zero, not seen any made from there really. I only tried to enjoy the MR. BONES 1&2 comedy made from there, I still like the movie. Nigerians don't hate, I still play dat ret.ard AKA's songs FELA IN VERSACE and SPECIAL FI MI two of which Nigerian singers added flavour to to make them sound good, the latter is actually one of my all-time favourite songs. He works with our acts and has the guts to open his st.upid mouth and say sh*t.
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by ednut1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
RTSC2:

Oh really?
They won't? grin
Tell me where Nigeria got the weapons she has.
From Ibadan? grin

Russia sells weapons to pariah states and dictators, how would selling to a democratic Nigeria be a problem?

Put $4 billion on the table for fighter jets and see if Russia and America under Trump would not scramble for the contract.?
While Russia would sell anything, america would restrict certain weapons they sell only to NATO members in Europe and Isreal.
But the available choice would still be mouth watering.

If you don't know much about the arms market, don't talk.
just know we wont get anything that can match eqypt or SA. I just dey imagine war . They come thru the ships bombard and invade lol
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by ctleurocollege: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

I know it is part of EU with a lower GDP than Lagos. You will still come back to drag for job in Nigeria.
You may still need a brain for suggesting we should let South Africans kill our own

Their certificates are accredited, you can transfer to other European schools. You can't compare it to the value of ours.
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

If not for criticism would the presidency had responded swiftly?

If he responded, problem, do nothing problem.

Hence my comment
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by LxgIncrediboy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
frankmoney:
what do you want exactly

Are you retarded? keep the embassy open(if you don't know what an embassy is it's like a country within a country, so that piece of land/building is considered a Nigerian territory) it should have served as a refugee camp while plans are being made to bring stranded Nigerians back... Let it be a safe haven for Nigerians.

Suspend MTN shares from trading on NSE, withdrawal their license from NCC and give then 24hours to shut down operations within Nigeria failure to do so would attract fines and sanctions

Suspend all business franchisees, DStv etc. They are ways of waging wars without bearing arms... It took the govt 48hrs to react is not a shame even Rawanda, Malawi and Zambia took decisive actions before our so called president. It had to take the protests in Abj b4 the govt came out to address the issues of it's citizens being butchered in another country. And you expect me to high them
You nitwit

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by RTSC2: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
ednut1:
just know we wont get anything that can match eqypt or SA. I just dey imagine war . They come thru the ships bombard and invade lol
There is nothing that South Africa has that you can't get.
Nigeria is not under sanctions.

South African best jets are saab gripens. They are Swedish made.
Tell the Swedish govt you have $2billion to spend on their jets and see if they will not send officials to Nigeria the next day.

Egypt get F-16 from America as aid.
Trump will sell Nigeria F-16 if the contract is big enough.

And the Russians too would sell you anything as long as the contract is Large enough.

The problem with Nigeria is that we are spending small money for a few weapons at a time.
That is why these superpowers play with us.

The contract we offer is not serious enough.
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by lexy2014: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
Kendumazy:
Nice one. South Africa government will never forget Nigeria retaliation and reactions.

New stock arrival! Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts
available for sale. Check link down below for more details

What is d retaliation & reaction that is worth remembering?
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
LxgIncrediboy:

Are you retarded? keep the embassy open(if you don't know what an embassy is it's like a country within a country, so that piece of land/building is considered a Nigerian territory) it should have served as a refugee camp while plans are being made to bring stranded Nigerians back... Let it be a safe haven for Nigerians.

Suspend MTN shares from trading on NSE, withdrawal their license from NCC and give then 24hours to shut down operations within Nigeria failure to do so would attract fines and sanctions

Suspend all business franchisees, DStv etc. They are ways of waging wars without bearing arms... It took the govt 48hrs to react is not a shame even Rawanda, Malawi and Zambia took decisive actions before our so called president. It had to take the protests in Abj b4 the govt came out to address the issues of it's citizens being butchered in another country. And you expect me to high them
You nitwit

Here is somebody who completely understands d situation. It isn't rocket science. Its just having d balls to b decisive. Buhari obviously doesn't have d balls
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by ProfBrugo: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
ctleurocollege:

A peace lover has nothing to be ashamed of

Nnamdi Kanu and his followers are not peace lovers.
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Their certificates are accredited, you can transfer to other European schools. You can't compare it to the value of ours.
Only one Cyprus university rank higher than this schools in Nigeria.
University of Ibadan
University of Nigeria
Covenant University Ota

That means if we had to bring out a top four joint ranking of Nigeria and Cyprus university, only one Cyprus university will make the top four while the remaining three are Nigerian university
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by ctleurocollege: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Only one Cyprus university rank higher than this schools in Nigeria.
University of Ibadan
University of Nigeria
Covenant University Ota

That means if we had to bring out a top four joint ranking of Nigeria and Cyprus university, only one Cyprus university will make the top four while the remaining three are Nigerian university

Go and check the ranking of schools in Ireland and compare to the price they charge besides if Invictus could pay his way to recognition in Forbes you don't need to pay attention to ranking. CTL Eurocollege is a good school with good standard. Good luck sir
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Go and check the ranking of schools in Ireland and compare to the price they charge besides if Invictus could pay his way to recognition in Forbes you don't need to pay attention to ranking. CTL Eurocollege is the best school in Cyprus
no. according to world ranking, university of Cyprus is the best in Cyprus.
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by ctleurocollege: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

no. according to world ranking, university of Cyprus is the best in Cyprus.

Good luck to you
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Go and check the ranking of schools in Ireland and compare to the price they charge besides if Invictus could pay his way to recognition in Forbes you don't need to pay attention to ranking. CTL Eurocollege is a good school with good standard. Good luck sir
Ireland has 6 or 7 school ranked higher than any Cyprus university
Re: Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
Am not sure of this news o..what i read earlier was that they are still considering the idea..anyway, let's watch and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / 2019 Elections: What Buhari Discussed With Service Chiefs In Closed Door Meeting / Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.