Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

South Africans React To Xenophobia On TB Joshua's Viral Vid, Say They're Ashamed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South Africans React To Xenophobia On TB Joshua's Viral Vid, Say They're Ashamed (1746 Views)

My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua / Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses / Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans React To Xenophobia On TB Joshua's Viral Vid, Say They're Ashamed by J8520456: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCxghqo3FYc

Comments from South Africans underneath TB Joshua's viral video addressing xenophobia...

Re: South Africans React To Xenophobia On TB Joshua's Viral Vid, Say They're Ashamed by J8520456: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
more

Re: South Africans React To Xenophobia On TB Joshua's Viral Vid, Say They're Ashamed by eskimoeze: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
The truth is, it has become a repeated events and not many South Africans are speaking up against it and there's no plan to curb the act.
Re: South Africans React To Xenophobia On TB Joshua's Viral Vid, Say They're Ashamed by tamonokare: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
Una eyes don dey open about ?
Re: South Africans React To Xenophobia On TB Joshua's Viral Vid, Say They're Ashamed by LacunaJacuna(m): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
Those who fail to learn from history are bound to make the same mistake...
Young Southern Africans have not been taught history.Their perpetual slavery to the whites and the help rendered by other African Nations most especially Nigeria.

Bloody Ingrates!!!
Re: South Africans React To Xenophobia On TB Joshua's Viral Vid, Say They're Ashamed by tyup(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
I said it Nigerians are dumb foolish sect of people especially Igbos who leads in giving the country a bad reputation worldwide

I swear I just wish Nigeria is identified by regions would have been much proud to be an holder of the northern passport sad
Re: South Africans React To Xenophobia On TB Joshua's Viral Vid, Say They're Ashamed by sexy74(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
tyup:
I said it Nigerians are dumb foolish sect of people especially Igbos who leads in giving the country a bad reputation worldwide

I swear I just wish Nigeria is identified by regions would have been much proud to be an holder of the northern passport sad
Where are you from Mr sensible ?
Re: South Africans React To Xenophobia On TB Joshua's Viral Vid, Say They're Ashamed by lunaticfringe: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
tyup:

Then give them(Ipob) what they are clomouring for (Biafra). If not shut the furk up. See aboki feeling funky... grin

4 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Xenophobia On TB Joshua's Viral Vid, Say They're Ashamed by tyup(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
lunaticfringe:

Then give them(Ipob) what they are clomouring for (Biafra). If not shut the furk up. See aboki feeling funky... grin

yeah Aboki so to say but left to us alone, the world would have respected us as a nation of ours

if you think I'm lying go ask Queen Elizabeth tongue
Re: South Africans React To Xenophobia On TB Joshua's Viral Vid, Say They're Ashamed by selemempe: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
tyup:

yeah Aboki so to say but left to us alone, the world would have respected us as a nation of ours

if you think I'm lying go ask Queen Elizabeth tongue
respected boko almajiri?
Re: South Africans React To Xenophobia On TB Joshua's Viral Vid, Say They're Ashamed by Auladimeji1: 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
What surprised me most about all the videos is that the female of South Africa were laughing,The female in Nigeria might be bad but they won't be laughing when your fellow human is been burnt.If a female can be that heartless what you will expect from the male

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Xenophobia On TB Joshua's Viral Vid, Say They're Ashamed by Auladimeji1: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
tyup:

You are just greedy, let the country be divided and see if you will have money to buy phone or subscribe for data. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Xenophobia On TB Joshua's Viral Vid, Say They're Ashamed by tyup(m): 5:42am On Sep 05, 2019
selemempe:
respected boko almajiri?
almajiri are Nigeriens but as for me I'm a Nigerian
good bye
Re: South Africans React To Xenophobia On TB Joshua's Viral Vid, Say They're Ashamed by Zikora1000(f): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2019
then hunt down those drug dealers and leave innocent people alone. Even the south africa police are complicit in this matter. they know many of these drug lords but they are being paid to keep quiet and murder innocent people. your govt is complicit too. what will it take the stupid Ramphosa to fish out these drug lords? what?

(1) (Reply)

Why Was Jesus Painted White And Satan Black? / Writing Exam In The Dream And Then Ejaculating, What Does It Mean? / Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.