Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians (5342 Views)

Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 / Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria / You Cannot Reap Where You Did Not Sow: A Message To Fela Dutoye And His Co-trave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by AKAWORLDWIDE: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
A Zimbabwean guy wrote:

BONA, I will say this without fear & yes,I'm a foreigner too.
Foreigners should get their facts right & stop acting childish. On this I am not even begging. Mamela, an attack is not xenophobic when it is about fighting against drug dealing,human trafficking & lawlessness. These are just frustrations South Africans have over a weak defense system that foreigners have taken advantage of. I do not condone the killing of people,but then again how many locals have died in the hands of drugs,human trafficking, identity theft,fraud & robberies? Go to any foreign owned shop in the CBD & ask for either their ID or tax certificate,you are likely to find none.

So it bergs the question,what are foreigners fighting for exactly? Are they fighting to trade illegally but in peace? My sentiment as a foreigner is, South Africa has allowed outsiders to thrive on crime for far too long, & the least we can do is to shut up & learn the true definition of Xenophobia. This is not hate "crime",but hate against what some of my fellow outsiders are doing to someone else's only home. My only plea is please don't use violence,can we at least talk & not hurt all of us.

If you feel I must go back then can we do it without any use of harmful force.

5 Likes

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by AKAWORLDWIDE: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Leave my country if you can't keep up with our laws

2 Likes

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by tempest01(m): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
AKAWORLDWIDE:

Leave our online space you fool.

When you burn shops and kill do you ask for documents first?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by whitebeard(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
Story...!! Did they ask them to buy it..! If they dont want drugs..they won't buy it..! Why didn't americans start attacking mexicans or italians or even the arabs..!!

See 9/11 na..!! Oga na story u dey talk...u wan try make sense..but u are completely off point

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by daddytime(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
People wey no kukuma sabi read and write na im you dey blow grammar dey defend.

The moment you no get big head and kikor kikor eyes like dem you be immigrant.

Na your carcass we go see for news pages soon.

Ode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by udemzyudex(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
Instead of them to channel their energy to their failed government, they are killing blacks.

8 Likes

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
AKA wannabe STAN just pass this message to your icon. Nigerians will beat and mutilate the real AKA on sight anywhere around the globe. He'd better remain in his SAfrican confines or rather study his travel destination manual carefully and avoid any place Nigerians are found. We promise him a good deal of beef anywhere on sight. That will be all you retarded, discombobulated, lazy asinine cretin.

13 Likes

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
AKAWORLDWIDE:
Stop selling your houses to foreigners u dummy

17 Likes

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by chernest2002: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
South Africans are criminals, if they feel that the government are not doing their job let them hold them to account.

8 Likes

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by Barondenigeria: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
AKAWORLDWIDE:
A Zimbabwean guy wrote:

Foreigners should get their facts right & stop acting childish. On this I am not even begging. Mamela, an attack is not xenophobic when it is about fighting against drug dealing,human trafficking & lawlessness. These are just frustrations South Africans have over a weak defense system that foreigners have taken advantage of. I do not condone the killing of people,but then again how many locals have died in the hands of drugs,human trafficking, identity theft,fraud & robberies? Go to any foreign owned shop in the CBD & ask for either their ID or tax certificate,you are likely to find none.

So it bergs the question,what are foreigners fighting for exactly? Are they fighting to trade illegally but in peace? My sentiment as a foreigner is, South Africa has allowed outsiders to thrive on crime for far too long, & the least we can do is to shut up & learn the true definition of Xenophobia. This is not hate "crime",but hate against what some of my fellow outsiders are doing to someone else's only home. My only plea is please don't use violence,can we at least talk & not hurt all of us.

Better go back to you country you this goat!

7 Likes

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by wirinet(m): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
AKAWORLDWIDE:
A Zimbabwean guy wrote:

So if foreigners break South African laws, the natural course of Justice is to mob, burn and kill other foreigners, in addition to looting their shops and homes? I just don't understand your argument.

In that case any South African, Zimbabwean or any other foreigner that is suspected of any crime, will also justify the mobbing and destruction of the properties of all their nationals.

12 Likes

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by princemillla(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
AKAWORLDWIDE:

You are not smart at all
So you support the killing and looting others people sweat. The question is when your country law was broken, are there no necessary authorities to correct, arrest and possibly deport the defaulters??

You guys are just bunch of m0ron feasting on other people’s wealth. You are living abased in ur own land

10 Likes

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by Earthquake1: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
Does your country not have an online forum?

9 Likes

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
AKAWORLDWIDE:
[s]A Zimbabwean guy wrote:

If you feel I must go back then can we do it without any use of harmful force.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by Turantula(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
AKAWORLDWIDE:
A Zimbabwean guy wrote:

U have been invited to new yam festival, venu Enugu State, all expenses paid in full

5 Likes

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by justtoodark: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
AKAWORLDWIDE:
A Zimbabwean guy wrote:

true talk....what now....??

we are not interested in harmin south africans either....
Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by justtoodark: 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
AKAWORLDWIDE:

which laws....you mean that lawless hellhole....!!??

even your own women are showin you the middle finger....

you started with sense and end up embarassin yourself....

2 Likes

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by heckymaicon(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
pray for sense man

1 Like

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by Problemkid1: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
AKAWORLDWIDE:
A Zimbabwean guy wrote:

Arrant nonsense

4 Likes

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
Majority of South Africans are criminals, car jackers, drug dealers, robbers and pick pocketers. South African youths have the highest percentage of criminals worldwide.
AKA, if it's really you... use to like your style a lot, but you messed up big time, just apologize before it's too late, you are wrong,accept it. Blame your inefficient system for not being able to deal with crime, not justify killings of Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by fergie001: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
Turantula:

U have been invited to new yam festival, venu Enugu State, all expenses paid in full
AKAWORLDWIDE....Ignore him, you didn't do anything wrong.
Enugu airport is on temporary shutdown until December.... It will be herculean...

Lagos is better, Bariga in particular.....the breeze of the Centre of Excellence is awesome.

3 Likes

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by DeWisedon(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
Those people attacking shoprite will still foolishly recharge their MTN lines and make calls with it and also subscribe to DSTV and GOTV today instead of breaking their Simcards and damaging their DSTV if really they want to boycott SA products....

South Africans are there attacking Nigerians and their businesses and we are here looting Nigeria owned businesses inside shoprite mall amd burning down MTN buildings where Nigerians are working.
Its still a Win Win Situation for South Africa
Una sure say we get sense at all?

Must we behave foolishly like South Africans
Can lack of proper education be the cause of all these in Africa
Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by gly(m): 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
AKAWORLDWIDE:
A Zimbabwean guy wrote:

Who is believing this chap and if true..where is the source?
Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by ikennamadu1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
You just open account today for nairaland just to chase clout... I go soon reveal your main account..
Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by xelly: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
AKAWORLDWIDE:

Come offline and say this shit. IDIOT. Do you think we fucking care about your country? Go to hell, barbarian.
Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
AKAWORLDWIDE:
[s]A Zimbabwean guy wrote:

If you feel I must go back then can we do it without any use of harmful force.[/s]

A typical afonja divisive coward. Just opened this fresh account today to spew this hate and venom. Why are you people like this afonja? Who did this to you people? Spit!
Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by omoiyamayor(m): 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
This guy is not making sense,we all know south Africa is not drug producin nation,Bona how many nigerians have been arrest at OR tambo trafficking drugs into SA,are they bringing the drugs from Nigeria?Mamela boy wanyenla.
Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by wiseone28: 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
AKAWORLDWIDE:
A Zimbabwean guy wrote:

Shut up you said nothing..

1 Like

Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by Orodje(m): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
In as much I don’t support AKA I think this post is just to tarnish his image in Nigeria more lol coz he had already pleaded for both countries to move on. I hope a Nigerian is not behind this

Well What can I say, na he luck, na wetin he deserve

Ode
Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by ImperialYoruba: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
AKAWORLDWIDE:
A Zimbabwean guy wrote:

Brother, you said it exactly how it is. i agree, it is wrong to call this xenophobia. We need to put things in correct focus. Are Ghanaians and Togolese not in SA? Why arent they attacked if this is about hatred for foreigners?

This issue is about crime, nothing else.
Re: A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians by Lamasta(m): 12:55am On Sep 05, 2019
This one's brain is paining him cos everything he wrote negates what those morons ate killing foreigners for

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Not Part Of Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race — Aides / If You Were Mr President Today,how Will You Handle Corruption / INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.