Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (35787 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
stankezzy:
childish talk , if he did not predict it what stops u from predicting it ,u said u don't believe in his prophecy yet u did not predict your own , is it not foolishness
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Cantonese: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Freehuman:
Every pastor in Nigeria is a fake . At the beginning of new year we heard lots of prophecies predictions about election, herdsmen crises and economic meltdown because even a secondary school student who reads daily news can make such predictions.

I never heard any of these pastors prophecy about xenophobia which has been the worst external crises to hit us this year.

Daddy GO runs his conglomerate and has his children as his successors. He receives bank alerts and invitation from politicians because they know that without the influence of religion , the people would have been brave to seek a better life for themselves on earth rather than false hope in a paradise.

Oh so he runs a conglomerate abi? Please my advice to you is to try and get employment in one of the departments. Jagbajantis person.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by danhans(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
If we sue for peace with avenue and it seems impossible what do we do to fold our hands arms and be killed?or fast more
We don't feel the pain because it did not affect us directly if it does u will understand
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
Freehuman:
Every pastor in Nigeria is a fake . At the beginning of new year we heard lots of prophecies predictions about election, herdsmen crises and economic meltdown because even a secondary school student who reads daily news can make such predictions.

I never heard any of these pastors prophecy about xenophobia which has been the worst external crises to hit us this year.

Daddy GO runs his conglomerate and has his children as his successors. He receives bank alerts and invitation from politicians because they know that without the influence of religion , the people would have been brave to seek a better life for themselves on earth rather than false hope in a paradise.
So if they had prophesied you would tag them original I suppose? You would be the first to call them prophet of doom as you had always called T.B Joshua
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by malvisguy212: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
Freehuman:

not everything God revealed, He does things His own way. do you know that if God revealed to Moses that there is red sea in your way, Moses wouldn't have cross the children of Israel ? could it be that this is a SIGN OF REVOLUTION ? I belief God work in a way that we Will say this is ridiculous, but at the end is everlasting JOY

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
Cantonese:

Oh so he runs a conglomerate abi? Please my advice to you is to try and get employment in one of the departments. Jagbajantis person.

His church is the conglomerate. Scattered all over this country . Remitting profit monthly to the headquarters. Tell me a son of a prophet in the bible you believe in that was ever annointed a prophet and I'll even begin to explain why your GO's children are already managers of their exquisite branches. If you can't see the business , inheritance and entitlement in that scam , I am afraid you ....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
malvisguy212:
not everything God revealed, He does things His own way. do you know that if God revealed to Moses that there is red sea in your way, Moses wouldn't have cross the children of Israel ? could it be that this is a SIGN OF REVOLUTION ? I belief God work in a way that we Will say this is ridiculous, but at the end is everlasting JOY

When the facts are obvious, you always find some passages to boost your belief. I love your resilience.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by safetyboot: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
But Daddy GO has not said anything about killing of Christians by Killer Herdsmen; unlike Oyedepo who BOLDLY condemn killing of Christians.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by samsy5460(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Thank you sire
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
The whites freed Ghanaians, freed Nigerians and almost everyone at the same time in the fight for HUMAN RIGHTS but kept South Africans under chains till the whole world decided it is time to fight for ANIMAL RIGHTS(South Africans)

The only time we should enjoy seeing a South African is on Nat Geo and other stations showing wild beasts. cry cry cry cry
Are u okay? Sick people everywhere.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Sacchi1162(m): 12:10am On Sep 05, 2019
Freehuman:

Daddy GO runs his conglomerate and has his children as his successors. He receives bank alerts and invitation from politicians because they know that without the influence of religion , the people would have been brave to seek better lives for themselves on earth rather than false hope in a paradise.

Be careful what you say, it's not everything u must comment
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by CanotEngiE(m): 12:13am On Sep 05, 2019
Freehuman:

Daddy GO runs his conglomerate and has his children as his successors. He receives bank alerts and invitation from politicians because they know that without the influence of religion , the people would have been brave to seek better lives for themselves on earth rather than false hope in a paradise.
Dump Dump Dump
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Benjamin4388(m): 12:35am On Sep 05, 2019
God bless Africa.

If yOu need Unadulterated Pure Honey

Call or whatsapp me on 080

you and this unadulterated pure honey in every post...abeg i need the forbinication..sorry qbi adultered honey abeg
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by freemi(m): 2:15am On Sep 05, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
We want to hear from TB Joshua too, he is their customer.
he spoke about it yesterday
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by StupidVoters: 2:37am On Sep 05, 2019
I'm stuck to read your analysis, never knew that we have brilliant minds like yours.

Freehuman:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Glink2018(m): 4:37am On Sep 05, 2019
Freehuman:

Trash from the crap master

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Oreofeni: 5:05am On Sep 05, 2019
CheapDataGuy:
grin

Off point
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by kareemkamil(m): 5:59am On Sep 05, 2019
chuose2:
Adeboye will never condemn the killings of Christians.

he and that fake pastor Osinbajo

You need phycaretric tendencies.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by kareemkamil(m): 6:00am On Sep 05, 2019
All I know Adeboye is a scam

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 05, 2019
Most cowards reside on nairaland.

Always looking for who to fight their battle for them.

And yet they are the most abusive of others trying to form instructors.

They know how to give directives with proper direction to their own lives.

The moderators are the worse. Bias, hypocritical, corrupt, tribslistic, liers and equally lazy.

No wonder nairaland has been the last resort to fake, old, unverified news and events.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Niftyrules(m): 6:20am On Sep 05, 2019
What is this one saying. What has that got to do with someone saying no to violence?
Freehuman:

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 05, 2019
illiteratepmb:
Hypocritical pastor. Why are you quiet about the situation in Nigeria? Because your boy Osinbajo is benefiting abi? Deceiver.
You lack wisdom.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by starbright4real(m): 6:26am On Sep 05, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by kingjrofficial(m): 6:31am On Sep 05, 2019
[s][s][[s]quote author=stankezzy post=81929895] childish talk , if he did not predict it what stops u from predicting it ,u said u don't believe in his prophecy yet u did not predict your own , is it not foolishness[/s] [/quote]

Don't be naive..he has some atom of truth in his statement...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Ademidd: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Freehuman:

You mean his children will inherit the church and he also receives alert from politicians for whatever reasons you typed up there. You must even be his special assistant to know all these. Free yourself from ignorance before you freehuman.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by smogup: 6:36am On Sep 05, 2019
When Fulani heardsmen and boko kill Nigerians adeboye will form deaf and mute. Thank God he has found his voice against xenophobic attack. I just pray he will be bold enough to condemn Fulani heardsmen and Fulani bandits attacks.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Ademidd: 6:45am On Sep 05, 2019
Freehuman:

His church is the conglomerate. Scattered all over this country . Remitting profit monthly to the headquarters. Tell me a son of a prophet in the bible you believe in that was ever annointed a prophet and I'll even begin to explain why your GO's children are already managers of their exquisite branches. If you can't see the business , inheritance and entitlement in that scam , I am afraid you ....
The person who started rccg did not will the church to his children. Anything that happens will be according to God's plan for the church. So? be afraid only for yourself and not for anybody. Free human indeed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Ademidd: 6:52am On Sep 05, 2019
kingjrofficial:
[s][s][[s]quote author=stankezzy post=81929895] childish talk , if he did not predict it what stops u from predicting it ,u said u don't believe in his prophecy yet u did not predict your own , is it not foolishness[/s]

Don't be naive..he has some atom of truth in his statement...
what atom of truth? dumb people always think they are wise anyways
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Ademidd: 6:55am On Sep 05, 2019
smogup:
When Fulani heardsmen and boko kill Nigerians adeboye will form deaf and mute. Thank God he has found his voice against xenophobic attack. I just pray he will be bold enough to condemn Fulani heardsmen and Fulani bandits attacks.
You who have been bold, what change have you seen? Wisdom is profitable to the wise, do get one.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 05, 2019
kareemkamil:
All I know Adeboye is a scam
Those who gave birth to you are scam. Dumb person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate / The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.