Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,471 members, 7,801,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice (48877 Views)

Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless / Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' / Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by 1mrprolific7(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
Showed this to my landlord. Now I ain't gonna pay house rent Again

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by pattern100(m): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ok oo
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by ultimately3: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
post=81922631:

Nope, deals look for him!
Ok o
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:
He went to repair his phone. E be like say him phone panel don enter do wetin Infinix phones dey always do.
grin cheesy
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
continue celebrating rubbish. is he not their ambassador? so what is surprised in the visit?
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by Ikpeazukerosene: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
Debramaye:
grin cheesy

Infinix phones are beyond useless.
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by WarriAproko: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
OP which fone u take snap grin
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by Truthbites: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ambassador wen de use iPhone
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by grandstar(m): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
I'm sure he and his boys went with their iphones! grin grin
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
Shezkid:

He wasn't paid to use their product.... grin
So as phyno that is a nairabet ambassador bets regularly abi angry
bros, stop been ignorant. if u are ambassador of a product, u must use it. I remember when ronaldinho took coke instead of Pepsi products,they stripped him from been their ambassador. just that infinix believe they just need davido name to boost their business,that's why they don't mind. let him try it with iPhone or Samsung, then u will know what a deal mean.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by Fideo(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mafialeader:
Nice, @the second pic sited my guy from OAU

Great ife!!!
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by Shezkid: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
bros, stop been ignorant. if u are ambassador of a product, u must use it. I remember when ronaldinho took coke instead of Pepsi products,they stripped him from been their ambassador. just that infinix believe they just need davido name to boost their business,that's why they don't mind. let him try it with iPhone or Samsung, then u will know what a deal mean.

You're still saying samething with me from another angle... He wasn't paid to use their product but boost their business... So how am I ignorant here??

For your information Reminisce was a Samsung ambassador (maybe till now) but he used iPhone... grin grin

Who's ignorant here ??
You know nothing how endorsement in 9ja works
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by Kennitrust(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
kolafolabi:
None of my business but I was wondering if Davido would be using any of their products.
I like your signature

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by bukatyne(f): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
bros, stop been ignorant. if u are ambassador of a product, u must use it. I remember when ronaldinho took coke instead of Pepsi products,they stripped him from been their ambassador. just that infinix believe they just need davido name to boost their business,that's why they don't mind. let him try it with iPhone or Samsung, then
u will know what a deal mean.

Very true.
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by olisaEze(m): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
He doesn’t look too happy sha as if e still dey observe the xenophobic matta for e’n iPhone. undecided
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
He needs a new phone
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by nightbuzzer: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:
He went to repair his phone. E be like say him phone panel don enter do wetin Infinix phones dey always do.
You guys have power to talk stupidly now south Africans killing us and your dumb ass can't say shit
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by Ttipsy(f): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
drizslim:
Which one be surprise .. No be dem ambassador
i wonder ooo
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by Godwin2am(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
post=81922631:
Nope, deals look for him!
HE NEED TO CASH OUT,IN NEED SOME CASH
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by Ikpeazukerosene: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
nightbuzzer:
You guys have power to talk stupidly now south Africans killing us and your dumb ass can't say shit

See this houseboy, ordinary marketer is running his mouth. Why are you aggressively stupid? Look at your life. You're a online tout, marketing inferior products. Look at yourself, look at your life. Is that where your mates are? Instead of you to look for how to better your life, you're talking nonsense.

Infinix is a worthless product and I won't use again, you pauperised fool. Go and tell the idiots who sent you to be hawking stupid phones I said so. To punish you, I'll follow your moniker. I would let the whole world know my experience buying the trash called Infinix.

May your life be like Infinix phones.
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by livebyday(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
post=81922676:

Infinix is a substandard device?!
Says someone whose country don't even produce toothpick.

Some people just type from their anus sha.
**Knocks**

Done?

Cheers
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
The chinese woman has been my crush from day 1.
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by Kalapizim(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Chibukings111:
The chinese woman has been my crush from day 1.
lolz
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
Kendumazy:
Nice one. Baba chioma junior. Baba chinedu.
I don't think his new kid will have any igbo names. Lol!
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by inze(m): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ijaya123:
And he doesn't even use Infinix phone. He uses an iPhone. A betrayer of an ambassador.

What an aberration

. . . but that's an Infinix S4 in the fifth pics not an iPhone angry
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by cotzywitzy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
See as she dey shine teeth�

Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by Drizzy001(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
was the picture snapped with infinix camera
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
ABUJA2020:
Why not visit our brothers in South Africa

He has been beaten and robbed there before, it seems he doesn't go there since then.
All I can see is envy.
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by Okoliepn(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
Enjoy your fame, na baba God give you.
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by ThatFairGuy: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
THE FUTURE IS NOW? This is my logo/brand, please when did infinix started using those words. Someone help me out
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by Smallbaby(f): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2019
Mafialeader:
Nice, @the second pic sited my guy from OAU
yes the guy at the back abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Meets Mike Edwards Of BBNaija (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo / Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.