Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,498 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nigerian Guy Shares Chat With His South African Babe After He Asked All South Af - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Guy Shares Chat With His South African Babe After He Asked All South Af (2237 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him / Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Shares Chat With His South African Babe After He Asked All South Af by faroukenigmatic(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigerian guy shares chat with his South African babe after he asked all South Africans to unfriend him on Facebook

A Nigerian guy who is a Correctng.com reader has shared with us the chat he had on Facebook with his South African girlfriend after he posted on his timeline that all South Africans should unfriend him on the platform.

Following the recent attack on Nigerian in South Africa, the Nigerian guy had taken to his Facebook to ask all South Africans to unfriend him. His girlfriend who is a South African then chatted him up to find out if she should also unfriend him.

See their chat below; https://www.naij.news/nigerian-guy-shares-chat-with-his-south-african-babe-after-he-asked-all-south-africans-to-unfriend-him-on-facebook/
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Chat With His South African Babe After He Asked All South Af by Trafalgar(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
Omo opportunity comes but once,my guy don see way to take break up with his bae.The MuMu SA girl no even code watin sup,I trust my naija babes sha.

(1) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola, Femi Adebayo Others Storm Yinka Ayefele’s Triplets’ Party / Singer Muma Gee And Her Estranged Hubby, Prince Eke Take Their Children Out For / I Would Rather Sleep Under The Bridge Than On This Trending Bedspread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.