Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (24808 Views)

Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why / Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by crimmish: 12:24am On Sep 05, 2019
Actress Toyin Abraham who was born on September 5, 1984 in Auchi, a town in Edo State in southern Nigeria, but spent her early life in Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State in southwestern Nigeria...
She obtained a Higher National Diploma Certificate in Marketing from Ibadan Polytechnic and was in the same class with Dibie, C.B.N aka x7, Toyin Abraham has starred in many movies and recently starred in a movie called Black Val.
She recently got married to her heartrob, Kolawole Ajeyemi who is a fellow actor and also a mother of a baby boy. She celebrates her birthday today as she turns 35.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/09/actress-toyin-abraham-celebrates-35th-birthday-in-style.html

See photos:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by crimmish: 12:24am On Sep 05, 2019

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by Mrop(m): 6:02am On Sep 05, 2019
Hbd toyin
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by StrikeBack(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2019
Media celebs
Because of one birthday, I go Carry myself go do one yeye photoshoot because of attention and nonsense
Nonsense and

Happy birthday sha

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by DrNueLpureHoney: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2019
Many more years to her

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by ebba: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2019
ok
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by backnbeta(f): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2019
Happy birthday, Mummy Ire.

10 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by Josephemma2(m): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2019
go and marry and settle down, enough of this nonsensical nonsense, anyway... happy birthday to you
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by petkoffdrake2(m): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2019
D merry K alone weigh 100pounds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by Oloyedecherry: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2019
And the idiot(seun egbegbe) was stealing to impress her then will soon celebrate 35 years imprisonment..... The truth of the matter is that we guys should give ourselves brain, so that one mofo will not lead you to journey of no return and say afterall it's ur choice to be used...

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by superior1: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2019
Yeah 35?.

I am 12 years old

16 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by Badonasty(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2019
crimmish:
Actress Toyin Abraham who was born on September 5, 1984 in Auchi, a town in Edo State in southern Nigeria, but spent her early life in Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State in southwestern Nigeria...
She obtained a Higher National Diploma Certificate in Marketing from Ibadan Polytechnic and was in the same class with Dibie, C.B.N aka x7, Toyin Abraham has starred in many movies and recently starred in a movie called Black Val.
She recently got married to her heartrob, Kolawole Ajeyemi who is a fellow actor and also a mother of a baby boy. She celebrates her birthday today as she turns 35.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/09/actress-toyin-abraham-celebrates-35th-birthday-in-style.html

See photos:

lol...menopause was already staring this one in the face
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by goshen26: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2019
Someone should clear me oooo

Who is Toyin Abraham and Toyin Aimakhu?

Cos this face is Aimakhu own, how come I'm seeing Abraham recently

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by philkoms: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2019
Beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by Mercy2006(f): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2019
Congrats Toyin.I got nothing but love for you.Fine Edo babe

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by iammee(f): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2019
Josephemma2:
go and marry and settle down, enough of this nonsensical nonsense, anyway... happy birthday to you

She is married and just born boy u can call her mummy ire

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by deolurexy1(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2019
Football age
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by woleabayo(f): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2019
IYA IKOKO HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by dangotesmummy: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2019
grin

Ashe etietingbon die die

But some guys SHA it's their duty to become perpetual ATM cards for women.afterall it's because of we women you work,so continue working and bringing the money for us.thats the only condition you fit get any woman's attention in the first place grin
Oloyedecherry:
And the idiot(seun egbegbe) was stealing to impress her then will soon celebrate 35 years imprisonment..... The truth of the matter is that we guys should give ourselves brain, so that one mofo will not lead you to journey of no return and say afterall it's ur choice to be used...
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by DateMynd44(m): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2019
She is an adulterer and risks danger of hell fire unless she Repents, Turn to God, Divorce her current husband, gives her child over to childless couples and go over and apologize to her first husband before she can be saved.
whosoever gets married and then later divorces his/her spouse and gets married to another is considered as an adulterer in God's sight and whosoever marries a woman or man that has been divorced risks danger of eternal fire.
he that hath an ear let him hear.
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by Oloyedecherry: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2019
dangotesmummy:
grin

Ashe etietingbon die die

But some guys SHA it's their duty to become perpetual ATM cards for women.afterall it's because of we women you work,so continue working and bringing the money for us.thats the only condition you fit get any woman's attention in the first place grin
Yes maami, but remember that we are meant to spend what is within our reach and not over flexing our muscles to IMPRESS.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by betterpikinn: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2019
let me see that her thin legs
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by luvyaself95(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2019
HBD My Birth Month Mate.
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by victorian(f): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2019
goshen26:
Someone should clear me oooo

Who is Toyin Abraham and Toyin Aimakhu?

Cos this face is Aimakhu own, how come I'm seeing Abraham recently

I asked the same question too, but a friend explained to me., that Aimakhu which is her original surname carries bad luck in her life. After much deep thoughts and deliberations on her not too long past life, Toyin had seat herself down and realise aimakhu's name that's the family name is not doing any good for her destiny. So she changed it to Abraham, that's her father's first name not her father's surname anymore.

Since she started bearing Abraham, she now married to an actor like herself and has a new born baby, living happily with both husband and new son.

I don't blame her, she should do what works for her.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by DaddyMorenike: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2019
My baby mama wey no be my baby mama.
Only the wise would understand.
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by Marvis4real(f): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2019
Josephemma2:
this is what happens , when someone is not in tuned with current affairs

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by Teegelop(f): 11:14am On Sep 05, 2019
Happy birthday Ire's mom
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by octavian(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2019
Uncle God hates divorce, we all hate divorce it's never anyone's wish to go through it. However, it's not in your place to judge them or tell them they will end up in hellfire. Remember, before you remove the speck in another person's eye, remove the log in yours. NEVER JUDGE ANYONE, ALWAYS PRAY FOR THEM BECAUSE YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH, AND WHY THEY TAKE SUCH DECISIONS
DateMynd44:
She is an adulterer and risks danger of hell fire unless she Repents, Turn to God, Divorce her current husband, gives her child over to childless couples and go over and apologize to her first husband before she can be saved.
whosoever gets married and then later divorces his/her spouse and gets married to another is considered as an adulterer in God's sight and whosoever marries a woman or man that has been divorced risks danger of eternal fire.
he that hath an ear let him hear.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by backnbeta(f): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2019
superior1:
Yeah 35?.

I am 12 years old
Let's just accept her football age na tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw In Killer Sunday Dress / Omoni Oboli Feels Herself On A Yacht In Dubai (PHOTO) / Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother, Indianpicolo On Her Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.